Cockologist disciples, assemble

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
Test incoming.

@It'snotover @Debetro @pessimistic @dakchuh

Looking at this girth, how much would you estimate it is? I'll reveal the answer after I hear from you guys.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsiere214, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Who's cock is this??

:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and iam good boy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 25913
Although you are no cockologist disciples, feel free to guess the girth.

Also Fearless, stop coping we know yours ain't measuring up to it. :sneaky:
Bro I'm 7x6 nbp

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and It'snotover
How can i grow my 6×4.5 bhai its over iam pencil

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's nearly 7.5" BP. If that's tiny, so is yours. Anyway, guess the girth based on your own.
There's a huge difference in bp and nbp

5.5 inches girth in the pic

Are you a cockologist disciple too, bhai? When did you join us?
I have a villian back story, i was circumcised when i was 12 years old making me loose my sensitivity infront of my own eyes then i saw my dick grow from 1 inches to 6×4.5 which is pencil dick tier, i was so obsessed i can now find out length and girth easily

How can i grow my 6×4.5 bhai its over iam pencil
I think you have a great size already, bhai. For practical reasons. You want sex everyday? Forget about growing. 4.5 is average girth, by the way. It's not pencil. However if you still insist.. I know @WeiWei, @Debetro and @It'snotover can help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsiere214, WeiWei and 4 others
There's a huge difference in bp and nbp

5.5 inches girth in the pic
Not really. Unless you're fat, you will be around 7.25" BP or 7.5" BP at most as well, if you're 7" NBP. So you just outed yourself as a LARPer. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I will reveal the answer when my disciples have answered.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Debetro, It'snotover and 1 other person
You claimed 7.5" BP looks tiny although you claimed "7 NBP" which will be less or exactly 7.5" BP as well. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

At least make your LARPs believable, son.

Guys, let's laugh at this giga LARPer. @It'snotover @Debetro
Bro a 7.5 bp could be 6 nbp or 6.3 nbp

Meanwhile I'm a real 7 inch nbp beast with a girth of 6

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Bro a 7.5 bp could be 6 nbp or 6.3 nbp

Meanwhile I'm a real 7 inch nbp beast with a girth of 6
Nobody has a 1.5" fat pad. You are a LARPing curry. That's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, aspiringexcel, It'snotover and 1 other person
length looks to be around 6 inches BP and girth 5.5~ inches.

could be bigger or smaller though because it's very hard to estimate dick size based on frauded or unfrauded pics with little to no reference points.

based on my own experience of seeing dicks and the ballsack size this dick is for sure smaller than 7 inches and bigger than 5 inches.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Test incoming.

@It'snotover @Debetro @pessimistic @dakchuh

Looking at this girth, how much would you estimate it is? I'll reveal the answer after I hear from you guys.

You really want to make it tough, don’t you? Girth is harder to estimate. i'd say 14.7 cm in girth. Is it yours? I don't think you would post your dick on .org tbh :lul: :lul:

6.3-6.9 nbp
5-5.9 girth

5,5 - 6 inches

bad angle
If it was on the top it would be easier

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Judging from one pic is always hard due to the amount of factors such as angles, distortion etc. from this it can be anywhere from 5.5x4.5 to 7x6

My exact girth guess is 13.8 cm

thats at least 6 inch girth jfl at people saying 5

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 14693
6.3x5.4

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and SoundnVision
Nigga did you just post your cock.

Unlikely. 6 girth looks quite impressive which isnt the case here. However with no point of reference it's impossible to determine accurately

Unlikely. 6 girth looks quite impressive which isnt the case here. However with no point of reference it's impossible to determine accurately
but its closer to 6 than 5.. like a 5.75 or smth

@TRUE_CEL time to reveal

6 inches girth

looks closer to 5 than 6 imo

Holy shit if thats your cock and you identify as a truecel you should rope asap
I got insecure seeing that bhai , I have 6x4.5 only
My guess is 8x6

I hate seeing foreskinless penises. They are disgusting. Never understood how people like mutilated cocks. Yucky.
But good girth and what not

This isn’t my cock, guys. What kind of muzzie would I be if I showed my cock to you guys?
girth 5.5~ inches.
14.7 cm in girth
5-5.9 girth
5,5 - 6 inches
6 inches girth
looks closer to 5 than 6 imo
My guess is 8x6
The girth is 5.3”.

I was surprised too. I thought it would be 6”. For those wondering length, it’s nearly 7.5” BP.

This is what I mean when I speak of “a fortunate cock shape.” This looks bigger than it really is. Other people have the opposite.

I hate seeing foreskinless penises. They are disgusting. Never understood how people like mutilated cocks. Yucky.
But good girth and what not
I feel that way about uncut cocks. They disgust me. But I’m not gonna be a dick (pun intended) and say it to people who have uncut cocks.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Zeruel, buflek and 1 other person
This isn’t my cock, guys. What kind of muzzie would I be if I showed my cock to you guys?

The girth is 5.3”.

I was surprised too. I thought it would be 6”. For those wondering length, it’s nearly 7.5” BP.

This is what I mean when I speak of “a fortunate cock shape.” This looks bigger than it really is. Other people have the opposite.

I feel that way about uncut cocks. They disgust me. But I’m not gonna be a dick (pun intended) and say it to people who have uncut cocks.
Whats the nbp? And whose dong is it

Absolutely, 100% accurate. There are some guys which dick looks way bigger than it is and the other way around, dick shape is very underrated in general. Also jfl at guys saying 6' of length, looks about 17-17.5 nbp imo.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Joe Rogancel and Michael Myers
Whats the nbp? And whose dong is it
Someone online. He only posted BP but he looked quite lean, so I think anywhere between 7” NBP and 7.25” NBP. Definitely not “smaller” than 6.75” NBP.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm