Cold Approaching Uglier Women for Experience to Succeed with Hotter Women (Looks still matter)

dnr but @Colvin188 should

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
No, the main reason why it's important to approach women on your looks level or below is because looks matter.

That is one thing that Pickup Artists (PUAs) never tell you, they claim that it's all about self confidence when in reality, the only 2 things that will determine your success with a woman after approaching her are: 1) Your looks level compared to hers and 2) Her sexual availability

If she isn't available, she will reject you.
And if you are too ugly for her, she will also reject you.

So the reason why guys should not approach women who are too pretty is because most guys aren't good looking enough so their success rate will be very bad.

The one thing that good looking loser is able to agree with us on is that looks determine how attracted people are to each other in the beginning. So, for a woman who is 8/10, she will seek a man that she considers at least 8/10 by her own standards, so, if you are 5/10 according to her, you will not succeed.

If you are really experienced with women though and your social skills and flirting skills are maxed out, you may have a small chance of succeeding with women who are hotter than you, but if you are just starting out, it will not work unless you approach hundreds of women, because attraction is not determined by self confidence, it is determined by the looks gap between 2 people.

The best way to know your true looks level is to go out a lot and check for IOIs to determine which type of woman gives you the most eye contact. The hottest women who give you lots of IOIs are usually the hottest women you can possibly get, which means that they are at your looks level. If you don't believe in IOIs, you can approach those women who give you IOIs to determine if they really like you or not, and then you will know for sure.

For me, the hottest women who have checked me out are women who are 8/10 in the face but with average boobs, average butt and average height (5 foot 4). I also get checked out by women who are 6-7/10 in the face who have a better body and are taller. But even after my surgery, I am not interesting enough for the 9s and 10s, because I am not Chad. Most of my success must come from my height because on online dating I only get 3s, 4s and 5s. So if I make a wild guess, my looks level is probably around 7/10 based on my own standards and before my surgery, it was probably 5/10. I don't have enough experience with cold approaching to know this for sure though. If I was gymmaxxed with steroids, I could become between 8/10 and 9/10, I need more experience with women to be 100% sure though.
Thats all subjective tho.. what's a 8/10 to you might be a 6/10 to me or a 7/10 to another guy & vice versa. Now obviously there's a point where we'll all agree on someone who's attractive but with each individual the rating will be different.

I've been approached multiple times in the club by chicks of different looks / phenotypes & body shapes (petite, thick, big boobs small ass, etc. You might think "this chick is a 8/10" what if she thinks thinks in her own mind she's a 6/10? And vice versa. You can think to yourself "I'm a 6/10" but the chick approaching you thought you were a 8/10.

Now yeah generally who approaches you usually tells where you are on the looks scale. But it's not just your looks it's your appearance as well since we all know women have different types, ( pretty boy look, jock look, military look, fuckboy look, well dressed look, etc).

And if you're a decent looking guy and you approach a chick who's "ugly" or "below average" she's gonna think in her mind "Why is this guy approaching me? I've never had a guy this good looking approach me before, what is he trying to get out of me? Something isn't right". They'll get intimidated & won't even give you the time of day.

Women still have insecurities & low self esteem especially the hot chicks. So that's why I don't agree with approaching ugly chicks especially when you're a guy who's above average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigBoy and randomuser2407
Where though where do we go
I have found 6 ideas to succeed with women that don't feel as awkward as randomly approaching 10s on the street.

But since you need to be better looking than her to maximize your chances, you first have to looksmax. The best thing you can do to looksmax is to acquire a muscular ripped physique. Since you look very young, you have plenty of time to achieve this. And, as you get older and look more mature, you will automatically be able to attract more women.
Most women want a man who is a couple of years older than herself, so, if you want 18 year old women, you will need to be 21.
Some men who look older than their age don't have to be older than her but they are not the majority of men.

As for the 6 ideas that I have found, here they are:

Idea #1 - Go to coffee shops (preferably something like in the TV show Friends with couchs since it is cozier than a starbucks) and either use your phone or a laptop to browse the internet and do what you would normally do back home, but here the advantage is that, if you go to a popular busy coffee shop that young women visit often, you will find women that you are attracted to who drinking coffee alone and looking at their phone, so you can approach them and talk to them. If you pick a woman who is below your looks level and she is available, your success rate is very high.

Idea #2 - Join group events where you can meet people that you don't already know, those can be recreational sports teams or anything else that brings people together and allows them to socialize. They can be found by searching in your city for events that are organized by the city itself, or sometimes they can be found through other means like on facebook.

Idea #3 - Go to festivals because there you have a common subject to talk about. You can discuss the theme of the festival with the girl instead of showing interest in her right away so you don't appear creepy and you can try getting her number at the end to meet her again, if she likes you and she is available, she will not reject you.

Idea #4 - Speed Dating. The only problem with this is that the competition tends to be very high since everyone is there for the same reason and you may get mogged by guys who are better looking than you and it may not be ideal for hooking up, so it's definitely an option but not the best one.

Idea #5 - Hostelmaxxing. You go to a hostel in your own city, act like a tourist, and have sex with the women from the hostel. If you want even better odds, find a hostel that is close to the bars in a big city and you'll have access to a lot of opportunities to succeed with women

Idea #6 - SEAmaxxing. However, in your case, it won't work as well because women in southeast asia tend to be mainly interested in white men. And that is also the most difficult option because it requires a lot of money to travel and live on and if you have only a few thousand, you won't stay there permanently so the success will be short lived so we cannot rely on this since it involves leaving to a different country and restricts dating options to only local asian women. Hostelmaxxing can be done at the same time though by living in a hostel in Thailand.

Of course though, none of those ideas will work if the guy approaches only women who are better looking than himself or if he doesn't approach a high enough number of women. But if you approach women who are uglier than you, you can expect at the bare minimum, a 1% success rate for sex, but probably much more than just 1% if you meet a lot of women who are sexually available and if you focus only on women who are uglier than you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 10524
Thats all subjective tho.. what's a 8/10 to you might be a 6/10 to me or a 7/10 to another guy & vice versa. Now obviously there's a point where we'll all agree on someone who's attractive but with each individual the rating will be different.

I've been approached multiple times in the club by chicks of different looks / phenotypes & body shapes (petite, thick, big boobs small ass, etc. You might think "this chick is a 8/10" what if she thinks thinks in her own mind she's a 6/10? And vice versa. You can think to yourself "I'm a 6/10" but the chick approaching you thought you were a 8/10.

Now yeah generally who approaches you usually tells where you are on the looks scale. But it's not just your looks it's your appearance as well since we all know women have different types, ( pretty boy look, jock look, military look, fuckboy look, well dressed look, etc).

And if you're a decent looking guy and you approach a chick who's "ugly" or "below average" she's gonna think in her mind "Why is this guy approaching me? I've never had a guy this good looking approach me before, what is he trying to get out of me? Something isn't right". They'll get intimidated & won't even give you the time of day.

Women still have insecurities & low self esteem especially the hot chicks. So that's why I don't agree with approaching ugly chicks especially when you're a guy who's above average.
That is completely false.

I get checked out by women who are very good looking and by women who are very fat.

It is a lie that women are not interested in men who are way better looking, and unlike you, I have actually tried it in the past and it does work. If you approach a woman who is uglier than you and you show her that you are interested in seeing her again for drinks, she will be flattered that such a good looking man is interested in her and she will make it very easy for you, unlike the women who are very hot who will lose interest quickly if you aren't the perfect guy that they imagined.

The thing that I have found personally is that although I get checked out both by hot women and ugly women, the ugly women tend to be much more forgiving if I look inexperienced or shy, while the hotter women tend to lose interest very quickly because they have much higher standards.

An ugly woman who gets approached by a good looking man and is available to him will not feel like something is wrong because women know the exact thing that you said. Women know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if you approach them and you're better looking, they will assume that you found them attractive and they will think that if they don't seize that opportunity, they may never meet a guy like you again, so they will be more forgiving of your mistakes, because they know that if they are not, then they will ruin every chance they have of getting the man that they dream of being with.

The reason why a lot of guys date down is not because of low self confidence but because those women tend to treat them better than women who are on their level of looks. Hypergamy is real but both men and women are guilty of it, both are trying to find the best deal possible.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I have found 6 ideas to succeed with women that don't feel as awkward as randomly approaching 10s on the street.

But since you need to be better looking than her to maximize your chances, you first have to looksmax. The best thing you can do to looksmax is to acquire a muscular ripped physique. Since you look very young, you have plenty of time to achieve this. And, as you get older and look more mature, you will automatically be able to attract more women.
Most women want a man who is a couple of years older than herself, so, if you want 18 year old women, you will need to be 21.
Some men who look older than their age don't have to be older than her but they are not the majority of men.

As for the 6 ideas that I have found, here they are:

Idea #1 - Go to coffee shops (preferably something like in the TV show Friends with couchs since it is cozier than a starbucks) and either use your phone or a laptop to browse the internet and do what you would normally do back home, but here the advantage is that, if you go to a popular busy coffee shop that young women visit often, you will find women that you are attracted to who drinking coffee alone and looking at their phone, so you can approach them and talk to them. If you pick a woman who is below your looks level and she is available, your success rate is very high.

Idea #2 - Join group events where you can meet people that you don't already know, those can be recreational sports teams or anything else that brings people together and allows them to socialize. They can be found by searching in your city for events that are organized by the city itself, or sometimes they can be found through other means like on facebook.

Idea #3 - Go to festivals because there you have a common subject to talk about. You can discuss the theme of the festival with the girl instead of showing interest in her right away so you don't appear creepy and you can try getting her number at the end to meet her again, if she likes you and she is available, she will not reject you.

Idea #4 - Speed Dating. The only problem with this is that the competition tends to be very high since everyone is there for the same reason and you may get mogged by guys who are better looking than you and it may not be ideal for hooking up, so it's definitely an option but not the best one.

Idea #5 - Hostelmaxxing. You go to a hostel in your own city, act like a tourist, and have sex with the women from the hostel. If you want even better odds, find a hostel that is close to the bars in a big city and you'll have access to a lot of opportunities to succeed with women

Idea #6 - SEAmaxxing. However, in your case, it won't work as well because women in southeast asia tend to be mainly interested in white men. And that is also the most difficult option because it requires a lot of money to travel and live on and if you have only a few thousand, you won't stay there permanently so the success will be short lived so we cannot rely on this since it involves leaving to a different country and restricts dating options to only local asian women. Hostelmaxxing can be done at the same time though by living in a hostel in Thailand.

Of course though, none of those ideas will work if the guy approaches only women who are better looking than himself or if he doesn't approach a high enough number of women. But if you approach women who are uglier than you, you can expect at the bare minimum, a 1% success rate for sex, but probably much more than just 1% if you meet a lot of women who are sexually available and if you focus only on women who are uglier than you.
hostels, music festivals n the group events are the only legit options

send photo. From previous photos I've seen I doubt 8/10s are eyeing you tbh
Like I said, they are 8/10 by my own standards, however, they are only 8/10 in the face, they are short, and their body is skinny with small boobs and a small butt, they are not 8/10 overall, just when looking at their face and they are interested in me mainly because I am a foot taller than them and because I am older than them since both of those women were 18 years old at the time, back when I was 21.

I get checked out a lot because of my height but of course, this only happens with women who are available. And also, like I have said many times on this forum, PSL rating doesn't mean anything because the only thing that matters is what women are attracted to, because I am not trying to have sex with the guys from this forum because I am not gay, so only women's opinion matters and since they can't give their opinion truthfully, the best way to know is to either judge by their eye contact or the way they react to getting approached by me. The bigger the sample size, the more accurate my result will be. I get checked out a lot but not all of the time, because a lot of women are not available and because over the past couple of years, I rarely went to places where young women are so I had very few opportunities.

On my rating thread, I have posted pictures of one of the women that I consider to be an 8/10 and many guys here have claimed that she isn't 8/10 or that she is creepy, that is their opinion. In my eyes, a lot of women that you people rate as 10/10 are not even 8/10. So it is true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so the black pill's idea of rating people is deeply flawed. Looks do matter but they can't be measured in the way that this forum tries to do it.

dnr but @Colvin188 should
Fuck off. I didn't read a single letter.

Keep crying for me and my khhv volceldom. There is NOTHING you can do about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
hostels, music festivals n the group events are the only legit options
All the 6 ideas that I listed work and there are so many more ways of meeting women, it's just that those 6 ideas are the easiest in my opinion. Meeting in a coffee shop is easy, the best way to not appear awkward is to avoid complimenting her looks when you approach and instead talk to women for the sake of talking to women without trying to flirt, as long as you show you are attracted to her somehow in a subtle way, it's not awkward and it achieves what you want at the same time.

1-3 points below is what you can get from dating apps and it saves you the bother of leaving the house, dealing with approach anxiety, being/feeling like a sexual harasser, being stopped by the police, etc., so why even do cold approach?
Like I said, there are indirect ways of cold approaching, by not complimenting her looks but instead just introducing yourself and using a conversation topic that makes sense based on the venue. Approaching and socializing allows you to show your personality and then she can judge you based on both your looks and your personality.

Also, dating apps are not the same at all because there is an algorithm that prevents you from getting more than 2 likes per day, and you need great pictures to succeed so if your pictures are not on point or you are not photogenic, you will appear uglier than in real life, and even if you could look as good on your profile as in real life, there is another problem also.

The competition on online dating is way too high, there are 90% men for 10% of women while in real life, there are plenty of women to talk to and there are almost no men approaching them, and if they are below average in looks, there are pretty much no men who approach them so if you do it, you will be unique.

In the past, approaching women was never seen as weird, it only became this way because of the invention of smartphones, the internet and computers, now everyone is glued to their phones and it is very rare that people talk to each other because of this.

Also, when women get approached and they are attracted to you, since it is so rare nowadays, they will react very positively and they'll even tell their friends about it because most men nowadays are too pussified to do such a thing.

You're not considered a sexual harasser if you don't touch them when approaching them and you're not considered a weirdo if you don't approach women who are out of your league and if you avoid too many compliments to not sound too direct.

The idea is simple: You approach a woman that you like, you have a nice 5-10 minute conversation with her about whatever you want where you let her talk most of the time, and then, you get her number to see each other again for drinks. If she is available and she is physically attracted to you, she will say yes, otherwise she will say no in the most polite way possible. If you can't handle such a rejection, then you're not a real man.

• +1
That is completely false.

I get checked out by women who are very good looking and by women who are very fat.

It is a lie that women are not interested in men who are way better looking, and unlike you, I have actually tried it in the past and it does work. If you approach a woman who is uglier than you and you show her that you are interested in seeing her again for drinks, she will be flattered that such a good looking man is interested in her and she will make it very easy for you, unlike the women who are very hot who will lose interest quickly if you aren't the perfect guy that they imagined.

The thing that I have found personally is that although I get checked out both by hot women and ugly women, the ugly women tend to be much more forgiving if I look inexperienced or shy, while the hotter women tend to lose interest very quickly because they have much higher standards.

An ugly woman who gets approached by a good looking man and is available to him will not feel like something is wrong because women know the exact thing that you said. Women know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if you approach them and you're better looking, they will assume that you found them attractive and they will think that if they don't seize that opportunity, they may never meet a guy like you again, so they will be more forgiving of your mistakes, because they know that if they are not, then they will ruin every chance they have of getting the man that they dream of being with.

The reason why a lot of guys date down is not because of low self confidence but because those women tend to treat them better than women who are on their level of looks. Hypergamy is real but both men and women are guilty of it, both are trying to find the best deal possible.
I mean we can agree to disagree at this point. My experience is obviously different from yours. But once I start doing my night club interviews it’ll shed some insight.

I mean we can agree to disagree at this point. My experience is obviously different from yours. But once I start doing my night club interviews it’ll shed some insight.
I'm not talking about night game, I'm talking about day game exclusively.

And on top of all of that, what women say is almost never true, so we can only rely on their actions, and the same can be said for a lot of men too. People almost never stay true to their words.

That is like the women who complain that they can't find a nice guy when in reality, it's because they intentionally avoid and reject nice guys to have sex with assholes instead.

So doing interviews with women isn't an effective way of finding what they like, you're better off looking at their behaviour instead.

• +1
Like I said, there are indirect ways of cold approaching, by not complimenting her looks but instead just introducing yourself and using a conversation topic that makes sense based on the venue. Approaching and socializing allows you to show your personality and then she can judge you based on both your looks and your personality.

Also, dating apps are not the same at all because there is an algorithm that prevents you from getting more than 2 likes per day, and you need great pictures to succeed so if your pictures are not on point or you are not photogenic, you will appear uglier than in real life, and even if you could look as good on your profile as in real life, there is another problem also.

The competition on online dating is way too high, there are 90% men for 10% of women while in real life, there are plenty of women to talk to and there are almost no men approaching them, and if they are below average in looks, there are pretty much no men who approach them so if you do it, you will be unique.

In the past, approaching women was never seen as weird, it only became this way because of the invention of smartphones, the internet and computers, now everyone is glued to their phones and it is very rare that people talk to each other because of this.

Also, when women get approached and they are attracted to you, since it is so rare nowadays, they will react very positively and they'll even tell their friends about it because most men nowadays are too pussified to do such a thing.

You're not considered a sexual harasser if you don't touch them when approaching them and you're not considered a weirdo if you don't approach women who are out of your league and if you avoid too many compliments to not sound too direct.

The idea is simple: You approach a woman that you like, you have a nice 5-10 minute conversation with her about whatever you want where you let her talk most of the time, and then, you get her number to see each other again for drinks. If she is available and she is physically attracted to you, she will say yes, otherwise she will say no in the most polite way possible. If you can't handle such a rejection, then you're not a real man.
Is there an algorithm preventing you from getting more than two likes a day? Not my experience on the Big Three (Tinder/Bumble/Hinge) nor is it that of a lot of other guys I know on those apps. And if the number of likes isn't as high you can always pay for unlimited swipes or boosts. Not perfect but you do a solid month or two of this and it wouldn't be that expensive would it? I think most guys who take dating apps seriously do get reliable interest from women 1-3 points below. If this is only single mums and obese women then... the guy's value is not very high.

Speaking of competition - whatever happened to the 'Tinder IS real life' point that was so common in the looksmax-sphere? The fact that women's options have been massively expanded due to apps does affect how they act IRL. It doesn't really make sense to deny this. This is even more acutely the case since covid.

Replying to how common approaching is, it may depend on location but a few years ago cold approach was common as muck where I live (London). I would occasionally see 'Youtube-famous' daygamers in cafes, women would always complain about being hit on walking down Oxford Street (big central shopping thoroughfare) and there was this thing at the weekends in central London where hundreds of aspiring daygamers would watch a speech from a famous 'guru' of theres, and then spend the entire day going out and about spam approaching women. I was never a part of that community (shyness!) but I did take an interest in the subculture and it was obvious when daygamers were knocking around.

And with response to the police stuff, there was a huge thing here in the UK with a guy called Addy (I think?) being jailed for that sort of harassment via cold approach, and two big London daygamers pretty much went into hiding as a result shortly after due to extreme negative media interest. This suggests they considered themselves on shaky legal ground. And if I'm completely honest, I do consider it harassment (same as chugging).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and mulattomaxxer
So doing interviews with women isn't an effective way of finding what they like, you're better off looking at their behaviour instead.
Don’t worry I’m very aware of their behavior. It’s not like I’m gonna take what they say serious unless they prove to me what they’re saying is congruent

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and randomuser2407
How many slays have you had so far with your endless fountain of knowledge about "game" ?
Like I said many times, this isn't "game".

I'm not talking about special techniques to seduce women. My point is simply that if you're good looking and you approach women within your looks level, then cold approaching works if she is sexually available.

And if you aim lower than your looks level, then you're even more likely of succeeding. If you aim really low, it will take you very little effort to get laid. That is my point.

I have not gotten laid from doing that yet because before the quarantine, I didn't know about this. In fact, before finding the black pill, I didn't even know about the importance of looks to succeed with women.

And now, I would like to start but the quarantine is still ongoing where I live. It is only in August that everyone will stop wearing masks and that is when all the events should also start to reappear and that is when I will start talking to women more and socializing more.
I haven't done it at all since the quarantine began because I couldn't.

If I can't even see what she looks like, I'm not going to approach her because she could turn out to be very unattractive under the mask.
And where I live, people take the pandemic so seriously that it's impossible to see someone without a mask, so how do I know what women look like if I can't see their face? That is my main problem right now.

• +1
Is there an algorithm preventing you from getting more than two likes a day? Not my experience on the Big Three (Tinder/Bumble/Hinge) nor is it that of a lot of other guys I know on those apps. And if the number of likes isn't as high you can always pay for unlimited swipes or boosts. Not perfect but you do a solid month or two of this and it wouldn't be that expensive would it? I think most guys who take dating apps seriously do get reliable interest from women 1-3 points below. If this is only single mums and obese women then... the guy's value is not very high.

Speaking of competition - whatever happened to the 'Tinder IS real life' point that was so common in the looksmax-sphere? The fact that women's options have been massively expanded due to apps does affect how they act IRL. It doesn't really make sense to deny this. This is even more acutely the case since covid.

Replying to how common approaching is, it may depend on location but a few years ago cold approach was common as muck where I live (London). I would occasionally see 'Youtube-famous' daygamers in cafes, women would always complain about being hit on walking down Oxford Street (big central shopping thoroughfare) and there was this thing at the weekends in central London where hundreds of aspiring daygamers would watch a speech from a famous 'guru' of theres, and then spend the entire day going out and about spam approaching women. I was never a part of that community (shyness!) but I did take an interest in the subculture and it was obvious when daygamers were knocking around.

And with response to the police stuff, there was a huge thing here in the UK with a guy called Addy (I think?) being jailed for that sort of harassment via cold approach, and two big London daygamers pretty much went into hiding as a result shortly after due to extreme negative media interest. This suggests they considered themselves on shaky legal ground. And if I'm completely honest, I do consider it harassment (same as chugging).
Like I said many times, there is a huge difference between acting like a pickup artist and just simply talking to women like you would talk to anyone else.
I'm not talking about approaching women out of the blue and using a pickup line or telling them that they're pretty so you wanted to say hi, doing that is extremely cringey. I am talking merely about socializing with them, and then you can try to get her number to see her again to continue the conversation over drinks. By doing that, you are showing interest indirectly, unlike what pickup artists do.
And to do an approach like that, you have to use an external reason for talking to her that isn't about her looks, this is basically the same strategy that some guys use to make friends, except that it implies that you are interested in her but without being creepy.

Tinder is NOT real life, the only one who claims this is @LondonVillie and that is only because of his own experiences with the app. What I have found me personally is that Tinder has a majority of male users and a very small minority of female users so a lot of women that you would meet in real life don't use it, and the same can be said about the other apps that you mentioned.
Also, there is a difference between meeting women in real life and on Tinder because in real life, you are making a good impression with a 10 minute conversation while on Tinder, the vast majority of guys will just say hey or send a dick pic.

Unlike what you may be thinking, meeting people in real life is more genuine and more memorable than meeting people online. And since very few guys do it in the way that I have described (not the PUA way), the competition is very low, and women keep real life interactions in a separate category from Online Dating. The main problem with online dating for women is that they need to be able to develop trust with the guy based only on pictures and texting, while in real life, she actually gets to see your personality and it's easier to look good in real life than on pictures. And for a tall guy like me, height is much more powerful in real life than on online dating, so it is a huge halo in real life while online, it doesn't help much.

Also, I never said that you should go out just to approach women, all I meant is that if you go out more often during the day and you socialize with new people, you can make some female friends and you can get some phone numbers that can turn into real dates but that is done by talking without sexual intent, not by using PUA gimmicks and catcalling women like a creep.

Of course, if you're a pickup artist, you can get in trouble because at this point, it is as if you were selling products in the street without a permit except that in this analogy, the product is yourself and you do it by catcalling women and by not taking no for an answer which means that there is no consent and if she rejects you, you'll just keep bothering her, but that is not what I was talking about. The PUA way is bad but talking to women like a normal person is a perfectly normal thing to do that won't put you at risk, and as long as you are polite, they will be too, that is how it works.

Maybe my mistake is that I put cold approaching in the title, when in reality, I should have used different words, because cold approaching implies approaching women that you never met to compliment their looks and act like a PUA to get their number.
My idea of approaching women is different, it is about talking to them like a human being, not a piece of meat, and it is about respecting their boundaries and being able to accept that no means no instead of being persistent endlessly.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Julius
No they are not, they are based on the success rate of the people who tried cold approaching who were users of the "good looking loser" forums.
That might as well be the same shit. Do you think anyone would keep detailed tallies on how many chicks they bang from each difference of attractiveness? And this is assuming each dudes approaches 100 chicks to get reliable results. Treating these numbers as anything other than unreliable is foolish.

Life isn't some RPG with stats and calculated probability. I'm just saying getting this involved in the minutia is pointless. And of course we know attractive and sociable people get laid easier, this is nothing new. I don't mean to be demeaning, but you should put your efforts and focus towards something more fruitful than obsessing over game theory.

That might as well be the same shit. Do you think anyone would keep detailed tallies on how many chicks they bang from each difference of attractiveness? And this is assuming each dudes approaches 100 chicks to get reliable results. Treating these numbers as anything other than unreliable is foolish.

Life isn't some RPG with stats and calculated probability. I'm just saying getting this involved in the minutia is pointless. And of course we know attractive and sociable people get laid easier, this is nothing new. I don't mean to be demeaning, but you should put your efforts and focus towards something more fruitful than obsessing over game theory.
I completely agree with you, it is true that experience counts for far more than theory ever could.
But as of right now, because of the pandemic, there isn't much else that I can do for this subject because my plans to talk to women will not work as long as surgical masks remain mandatory in public places because I need to see the woman's face to be attracted to her and my main places in my list are not available as of right now because of the quarantine.

The thing is I did obsess over game theory for a few hours and I wrote all of my thread down in a document, and that is when I decided to copy paste it into a thread so that my research wouldn't completely go to waste. In other words, I didn't research it to make a thread about it, I just wanted to share what I had discovered.

When are you going to try this and report back? Heard Canada is still locked down.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
When are you going to try this and report back? Heard Canada is still locked down.
Yes, it is still locked down but on June 14th, they will reopen the bars.

Today, they reopened the terraces of restaurants

And in August, everyone will finally stop wearing masks, and that is when I will start. In the meantime, I can try to figure out with bloodwork if I have thyroid disease or problems with my cortisol levels, or some other imbalance that is causing me to stay skinny fat and weak.

If I end up finding out that I have no health issue that is causing this, then I will know that it is 100% because of my bad genetics, and to compensate, I will start taking steroids, I plan on using just testosterone injections to raise my T levels from 536 ng/dl to 1100 ng/dl or maybe even higher than that, so I will have at least double my current T levels, which will make it very easy for me to build muscle and lose fat, so I will be able to recomp effectively by getting leaner and more muscular at the same time.

Then, when the quarantine completely ends, I will look way better. After just one steroid cycle, the difference will be huge.

Yes, it is still locked down but on June 14th, they will reopen the bars.

Today, they reopened the terraces of restaurants

And in August, everyone will finally stop wearing masks, and that is when I will start. In the meantime, I can try to figure out with bloodwork if I have thyroid disease or problems with my cortisol levels, or some other imbalance that is causing me to stay skinny fat and weak.

If I end up finding out that I have no health issue that is causing this, then I will know that it is 100% because of my bad genetics, and to compensate, I will start taking steroids, I plan on using just testosterone injections to raise my T levels from 536 ng/dl to 1100 ng/dl or maybe even higher than that, so I will have at least double my current T levels, which will make it very easy for me to build muscle and lose fat, so I will be able to recomp effectively by getting leaner and more muscular at the same time.

Then, when the quarantine completely ends, I will look way better. After just one steroid cycle, the difference will be huge.
I'm wishing you good luck. I'm 6'7" myself and now a normie after surgery. I'll be trying some approaching in bars/clubs in a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and randomuser2407
Looksmatch happens? Mid tier becky looksmatches with chadlite. FALSE
That's a complete cope, you're probably narcy and overrating yourself, what you think you mog is actually your looksmatch

Cold approaching is probably one of the most autistic things you can do.
although true.

also, being:
* "low inhib",
* being risk taking,
* being extraverted (very extraverted person tend to be talkative and social even somewhat regularly with randoms).

They are all good traits for lay count maxxing. And maybe it makes one even a slight bit more attractive, when haveing above traits.

Thus, although it's cringe autistic. Still better than being:
* high inhib;
*risk avoidant, timid, reserved;
* shy/introverted (not talkativ, not social)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, randomuser2407 and ezio6
No shyt if you play the number games on overweight women most dudes will get something. Forget about stacies though

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10330 and randomuser2407
Meh, if you are an average looking dude that take care of yourself you are probably going to have an easier to score a date with a stacy than a cave rate. The relationship may not last with the stacy, who knows but the cave rats will deny you because they think you are trolling them or at best just want to bang them and leave. No young men dare to approach a stacy anyway. Beckys are annoying and bitchy ones who will deny you and laugh at you with their friends and overvalue themselves until it's too late and blame it on patriarchy etc; but beckys usually have more people asking them out. Look at many models you think are really attractive, check their bf, they probably look pretty average; guess what, they were the only one who approached her that night.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Meh, if you are an average looking dude that take care of yourself you are probably going to have an easier to score a date with a stacy than a cave rate. The relationship may not last with the stacy, who knows but the cave rats will deny you because they think you are trolling them or at best just want to bang them and leave. No young men dare to approach a stacy anyway. Beckys are annoying and bitchy ones who will deny you and laugh at you with their friends and overvalue themselves until it's too late and blame it on patriarchy etc; but beckys usually have more people asking them out. Look at many models you think are really attractive, check their bf, they probably look pretty average; guess what, they were the only one who approached her that night.
Reminds me Dua Lipa's boyfriend. She's a stacy for me and the guy is pretty much average. jfl

I agree somewhat, if you come in with style and clothing that fits your body type and personaly.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Decent thread but there is no way a 1% success rate is reasonable. You are doing something wrong if you have a 1% success rate with women. This will also be a massive waste of time, if your success rate is 1% you should be looksmaxxing instead of trying to luck out. You are going to get arrested if your cold approach success rate is 1% or less. Not to mention the insane blow to your ego this will have. No slayer would be confident if their success rate was 1%. You would give up if your success rate was 1%, there is just no way that statistic is accurate. This is a statistic made by PUA's to make sure their subhuman pupils don't rope because a "1% success rate is normal".

Just think about how astronomically abyssmal this statistic is. For every 100 women, only one will date you. Do you think the human race would exist if it was normal to have this level of success rate. Do you think your father had to do 100 cold approaches before he got his first girlfriend? There probably wasn't 100 girls at his school when he was young. Women would have to have negative sex drives for this statistic to be normal.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 14781
I still don't get the whole 'date ugly girls for experience to get hotter ones' stuff. Until you improve your own looks the girls that are attracted to you will always be the same type of women. It's not like you need 'more' experience to get hotter girls, you just need better looks. Women would rather fuck a zero experience Chad than an ugly guy who has dated 1 million women.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
Decent thread but there is no way a 1% success rate is reasonable. You are doing something wrong if you have a 1% success rate with women. This will also be a massive waste of time, if your success rate is 1% you should be looksmaxxing instead of trying to luck out. You are going to get arrested if your cold approach success rate is 1% or less. Not to mention the insane blow to your ego this will have. No slayer would be confident if their success rate was 1%. You would give up if your success rate was 1%, there is just no way that statistic is accurate. This is a statistic made by PUA's to make sure their subhuman pupils don't rope because a "1% success rate is normal".

Just think about how astronomically abyssmal this statistic is. For every 100 women, only one will date you. Do you think the human race would exist if it was normal to have this level of success rate. Do you think your father had to do 100 cold approaches before he got his first girlfriend? There probably wasn't 100 girls at his school when he was young. Women would have to have negative sex drives for this statistic to be normal.

Yup i never found this idea, of approching with a 1 percent rate. Heck even a 5-10 percent rate would be okay. But at a 1 percent rate you might as well, spend that time looks-maxing.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yup i never found this idea, of approching with a 1 percent rate. Heck even a 5-10 percent rate would be okay. But at a 1 percent rate you might as well, spend that time looks-maxing.
Yes, the truth is that cold approaching is quite a retarded idea.

You're better off warm approaching instead based on the amount of eye contact that you get from women.

If you only approach the women who stare at you and give you intense indicators of attraction, then your success rate will be close to 100%. The only way you can fuck it up is by lacking the self confidence to approach her or to go through the interaction far enough to get her number.

If you only warm approach, you'll never be at risk of being accused of harassing women. However, it means that you cannot approach as many women because you have to limit yourself to those who already show interest. Some women who are interested may not even make it known and you'll miss out on those women but at least, you minimize the risk, which should boost your self confidence.

My main problem is that I don't know where to go out to get those opportunities, nearly every time I had the opportunity to warm approach, it was purely accidental and I completely ruined it by doing nothing, one time I did something about it but I was so shy that the woman lost interest. My guess is that the best way to not ruin it is to do it more often because experience builds confidence.

To get more opportunities, you have to go out to places where young women hang out like: College, Coffee Shops, Social Events, Festivals, Malls, Waiting in line somewhere and so on.

I still don't get the whole 'date ugly girls for experience to get hotter ones' stuff. Until you improve your own looks the girls that are attracted to you will always be the same type of women. It's not like you need 'more' experience to get hotter girls, you just need better looks. Women would rather fuck a zero experience Chad than an ugly guy who has dated 1 million women.
What I was trying to say is that for someone who has low self confidence, it makes no sense to have high standards because even if a hot girl likes you, you won't know what to do because you'll lack the experience that would have given you the confidence to do the right things to get laid.

So having good looks is not enough, because you need to be confident too, and no, confidence is NOT a byproduct of good looks. Confidence can either come naturally or with experience. So, a good looking guy who is insecure and shy around hot women will be unable to succeed with them and he will have the confidence to succeed with uglier women but his high standards will make him disgusted by such women. So, even with good looks, you can be caught in this catch-22 and the only way to break out of it is to lower your standards.

That was the main point of my post, because I am exactly like that, I am not extremely good looking but I am good looking enough to attract women that I consider as very beautiful but my self confidence is so low around women that I will fail if I talk to most beautiful women who like me. But, since uglier women tend to be more forgiving since their standards are lower, and since I am not intimidated by them, they are much easier to have sex with, and with enough experience with such women, I can then finally get enough confidence to succeed with any woman who likes me, no matter how hot she is.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

In the past.
I put it in table (see below), for dudes interested in real (and no BS) return rates on chatting up random women. All from guys that I feel very strongly about that they didn't lie!!!

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100

So lets phase it

1% is for PSL 3 or 3.5 PSL guys, normal as it seems. I bet OCDMAxxing was like PSL3

And PSL6 may get 5% success rate.

PSL4? Maybe 1.5% orso.
HTN, PSL 4.75? Maybe 2.5%-3%?
Chadlite PSL 5+ orso. Maybe 4%:

• So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and mulattomaxxer
If you only approach the women who stare at you and give you intense indicators of attraction, then your success rate will be close to 100%. T
Mr. Normie can wait a lifetime, or years, or months. To get such intense indicators from randoms women.

I agree, that talking iwth a woman after recieving VERY strong approach invitatiosn from women moggs.
But a nromie dude, just doesn't get them.

Mr. Normie has to go off by the little indicators, assuming it's something.

Mr. Normie can wait a lifetime, or years, or months. To get such intense indicators from randoms women.

I agree, that talking iwth a woman after recieving VERY strong approach invitatiosn from women moggs.
But a nromie dude, just doesn't get them.

Mr. Normie has to go off by the little indicators, assuming it's something.
Yes, of course you still have to improve your looks. I'm not claiming that a fat guy or a very short guy can just wait for IOIs.

But in my case, many women do check me out. I know because I rarely go out and when I do, there are women checking me out.

Guys on here who think that it's just because of my height are wrong. Before I did my jaw surgery, I was invisible to women.

I once saw a woman checking me out months after my jaw surgery who had not even noticed me back when I had my underbite. So the people on here who claim that I'm a tall guy with an ugly face have no idea what they are talking about.

What I was basically saying is that if you're good looking enough to attract women, then you're better off warm approaching than waiting for something to happen because most of the time, women won't approach you, unless you're at a party, in college or maybe at a bar or a club, but not during the daytime. I never once went to a bar or a club, all the women who check me out do so during the day.

As for guys who are too ugly to get women, yes they need to looksmax. I don't think that guys need to go through plastic surgeries to look good enough unless they have a really big deformity that ruins their face but that is not the case for most average guys.

But in my case, many women do check me out. I know because I rarely go out and when I do, there are women checking me out.
Guys on here who think that it's just because of my height are wrong. Before I did my jaw surgery,
congratulations, happy for you. Sounds good and nice.
What I was basically saying is that if you're good looking enough to attract women, then you're better off warm approaching than waiting for something to happen because most of the time, women won't approach you, unless you're at a party, in college or maybe at a bar or a club, but not during the daytime. I never once went to a bar or a club, all the women who check me out do so during the day.
Can you share your statts, if you have?
Like:
- how many women you warm aproached roughly?,
- and what happpened (how many dates, numbers, sexual expriences, etc..)?
- and your looks level?

Would be interesting to know the irl statts, matching this type of approach/action.

Imagine cold approaching ugly women to make experience and being rejected anyway :lul:

Also, what kind of experience you wanna have? If they are interested everything will work just fine, if they are not then the approaching is doomed at the very start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
congratulations, happy for you. Sounds good and nice.

Can you share your statts, if you have?
Like:
- how many women you warm aproached roughly?,
- and what happpened (how many dates, numbers, sexual expriences, etc..)?
- and your looks level?

Would be interesting to know the irl statts, matching this type of approach/action.
You can read about it here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-can-i-still-slay-being-56.310679/post-5275287

I ruined all the opportunities that I got and most of the women that I could have warm approached, I didn't.

I had only 9 opportunities in 6 years but like I said, I almost never go out, I have no friends who go out often. My only 2 friends are 100% never go out either.

Also, most of my real opportunities came after my jaw surgery, I had some before that but not to the extent that I do now.

I have no idea what my looks level is but I know that women that I consider to be 8/10 like me but women that I consider to be 10/10 are not interested. Most of the women who seem interested in me are above average in looks but not Stacies. Maybe you guys would call them Stacylites and maybe you'd call them high tier Beckies.

Anyways, when I was talking about lowering my standards, I meant that I shouldn't just aim for the women who are 8/10 but I should still get laid with those who are 6/10 because as a 23 year old virgin with no experience with women, I have no right to be so picky when dating women, because even though I get checked out a lot more than the average man, it means nothing until I do something about it.

There were a lot of women that checked me out that I didn't approach because I thought they were not good looking enough, that is how arrogant I was being. Even with limited options, I had the audacity to be picky. And I say "limited" because I don't go out a lot and I'm not a Chad. When I say I had a lot of options, I mean when compared to the average man, because when compared to Chad, it isn't a lot.

But compared to my little brother who is 5 foot 9 who has had no opportunities and whose girlfriend he has only gotten thanks to a friend who introduced him to her, my 9 opportunities are a lot.

Imagine cold approaching ugly women to make experience and being rejected anyway :lul:

Also, what kind of experience you wanna have? If they are interested everything will work just fine, if they are not then the approaching is doomed at the very start
No, I meant that some guys will only aim for 8s, 9s and 10s, even though there are 5s, 6s and 7s that they are attracted to who also are attracted to them. But those guys never lower their standards because they have a big ego and they think they only deserve the hottest women. Elliot Rodger was exactly like that. He could have attracted 4s, 5s and 6s, but instead, he wanted blonde 10s, and he didn't even have the guts to talk to women.

All I'm saying is that for someone who has very high standards that are unrealistic, they are better off lowering their standards to get some experience and then, if they manage to succeed with lots of women, then maybe they can have high standards and still do very well with women.

But a virgin shouldn't have unrealistically high standards when trying to get laid.

You can read about it here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-can-i-still-slay-being-56.310679/post-5275287
I ruined all the opportunities that I got and most of the women that I could have warm approached, I didn't.
I had only 9 opportunities in 6 years but like I said, I almost never go out, I have no friends who go out often. My only 2 friends are 100% never go out either.
So sad, all the things remain in theory in your case. Due to lack of action.
Would had ben nice, to see if the irl action statts; add up with the theory.
You should act from now on, on it. So we, you everyone can learn from the irlstatts.
Also, most of my real opportunities came after my jaw surgery, I had some before that but not to the extent that I do now.
opportunities, are still potentially false, mistakn opportunities. Since one hasn't found out if it was real. or a misreading.
because as a 23 year old virgin with no experience with women, I have no right to be so picky when dating women,
Anyone can be as picky as they like. Obviously consequences. Most people, the first time sex partner, sucks anyways. So it's not a big thing maybe, to find a perfect one the first time already. Especially as one gets older, usually one just want the get it, losing the v-card, out of the way.
because even though I get checked out a lot more than the average man, it means nothing until I do something about it.
true that. talking with randoms, even whengetting an approach invite from woman. is for most not very easy to do, still.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Yes, the truth is that cold approaching is quite a retarded idea.

You're better off warm approaching instead based on the amount of eye contact that you get from women.

If you only approach the women who stare at you and give you intense indicators of attraction, then your success rate will be close to 100%. The only way you can fuck it up is by lacking the self confidence to approach her or to go through the interaction far enough to get her number.

If you only warm approach, you'll never be at risk of being accused of harassing women. However, it means that you cannot approach as many women because you have to limit yourself to those who already show interest. Some women who are interested may not even make it known and you'll miss out on those women but at least, you minimize the risk, which should boost your self confidence.

My main problem is that I don't know where to go out to get those opportunities, nearly every time I had the opportunity to warm approach, it was purely accidental and I completely ruined it by doing nothing, one time I did something about it but I was so shy that the woman lost interest. My guess is that the best way to not ruin it is to do it more often because experience builds confidence.

To get more opportunities, you have to go out to places where young women hang out like: College, Coffee Shops, Social Events, Festivals, Malls, Waiting in line somewhere and so on.
no what iam saying is cold approach after your done looksmaxing.

In the past.
I put it in table (see below), for dudes interested in real (and no BS) return rates on chatting up random women. All from guys that I feel very strongly about that they didn't lie!!!

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100

So lets phase it

1% is for PSL 3 or 3.5 PSL guys, normal as it seems. I bet OCDMAxxing was like PSL3

And PSL6 may get 5% success rate.

PSL4? Maybe 1.5% orso.
HTN, PSL 4.75? Maybe 2.5%-3%?
Chadlite PSL 5+ orso. Maybe 4%:
I am sure looking forward to cold approaching... its fucking over man. These results seem so abnormal, something has to be wrong here.

koopman is not 3.5psl how dare u

koopman is not 3.5psl how dare u
My statts are from back in 2007-2011. So long time ago. back than, I beleive I was around 3.5PSL most of the time. Maybe 4PSL, on good days.

Thank you for aknwloedging my looksmaxxing having payed of a bit. And that i ascended to.
Hope you ascended to Chad.

Celebrate Fuck Yeah GIF

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
My statts are from back in 2007-2011. So long time ago. back than, I beleive I was around 3.5PSL most of the time. Maybe 4PSL, on good days.

Thank you for aknwloedging my looksmaxxing having payed of a bit. And that i ascended to.
Hope you ascended to Chad.

Celebrate Fuck Yeah GIF
thanks bro- the goal is solid chadlite tho tbh

thanks bro- the goal is solid chadlite tho tbh
#metoo. For me it's a bit of a stretch to end up solid Chadlite, but it's the aim. I still need a little boost, to be solid chadlite or even low tier chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890