Cold Approaching Uglier Women for Experience to Succeed with Hotter Women (Looks still matter)

#metoo. For me it's a bit of a stretch to end up solid Chadlite, but it's the aim. I still need a little boost, to be solid chadlite or even low tier chadlite.
Yeah maybe it's unrealistic for me not sure. Overall smv I think I can acheive it but maybe not on face alone.

I need to:

- Gymmax (barely any muscle right now, but athletic base + frame, 6ft 2 height and skinny so gymaxxing will be powerful maxx)
- Skinmaxx (have irritated skin with lots of closed comedones. Not terrible but in some light looks bad)
- Fashionmaxx ofc
- Hairmaxx naturally (PRP treatments, microneedling regularly + using prestylers, maybe hairline transplant)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Fake statts. I never seen irl, guys have such statts.
Muh statts are legit statts I collected. From guys knowing to be truthfull ones.
i know. Dude is a dreamer lol
SO much bragging on reddit too about has unbelievable sex life haha

He thinks he can use psychology and 'persuation' techniques to 'make people do what he wants' including hot teens banging him even if they don't think he's hot

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
i know. Dude is a dreamer lol
SO much bragging on reddit too about has unbelievable sex life haha

He thinks he can use psychology and 'persuation' techniques to 'make people do what he wants' including hot teens banging him even if they don't think he's hot
the pua groups, is filled with liars about their statts.

the pua groups, is filled with liars about their statts.
I usually don't care, but occasionally you'll read someone's posts and they're SO convicted about his belief in the magical power of game and how he can 'manipulate' anyone girl to do what he wants and stuff do to his knowledge of game and psychology and stuff that it annoys me lol. There's probably 1/8th of a percent somewhere in my body that believes him, even though I know it's all BS, and that's why i get that niggling annoying feeling haha

LIke that dude sounds otherwise clever and he isn't selling anything. Do'nt know why he writes what he does!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and BigBoy
LIke that dude sounds otherwise clever and he isn't selling anything. Do'nt know why he writes what he does!
Status and self perception/declusion because wanting to keep ego. Or something like that, most likely.

If I go on a pua group, telling muh 1% statt from the past. I will have zero status, and seen as loser, and he will tell me all I did wrong causing muh 1% statt. or whetevers.
A guy claiming, slaying 25% of randoms, will have status there if they beleive him.

BUT, We also can have guys HERE believing in unrealistic statts also.
THAT'S why irl statts maters only, and from someone BEING HONEST!
For example unrealistic statts believe from here:
If you only approach the women who stare at you and give you intense indicators of attraction, then your success rate will be close to 100%. The only way you can fuck it up is by lacking the self confidence to approach her or to go through the interaction far enough to get her number.

By my research and experience, it's quite similar on tinder but your competition is even higher so there is little to no chance to get girls above your looks level. By going out to try pickup girls outside there is higher chance to get hot girls because maybe they don't have so many hot guys hitting on them, also you approaching in person is + 50 points especially if you decently confident+ know what to fuck you doing. Also tinder girls have their ego or their ELO in brain increased because they match/get hit up by heaps of good looking guys.
Problem is approaching will get even harder especially in more developed countries because more and more girls will have instagram and could pick anyone they want.

I pulled way better girls from rl then tinder but these days im fucking lazy and clubs are closed so cba.

Also dude, you don't know how painful and exausting is approaching 10 girls a day is.

Just try doing 5 girls a day for a month, jeez fucking christ.

I myself if i get a nice ioi or something like that i approach, sometimes without that as well if i'm in the mood.

I approached i'd say like 1000 girls(maybe more maybe less) irl or smth and i got laid from that 30ish times BUT a huge amount of those girls was in SEA, so that stat is not 100% proof. Thats around 3 % and inflated by SEA.

I would have to test it in my country.

But i got to say the more i looksmaxed and increased my skills the easier it became and i have been able to get hotter girls.

fuck i really should do experiment and approach 100 girls to see my stats, just for statistic sake.

Also it matters a lot if the girl you approach is hotter than you/ gave you ioi /etc.

I believe if i approached 100 girls(looksmatch or +1/-1) without IOI considering my skills/experience/looks i would get like 10-20 dates and slay 5-10 girls.

Thats what i think i would get, probably it wouldn't be far off irl. i am like 4.5-5psl(rated here) i think i am like 5.5 psl tho.
The results probably wouldn't be far off.
Gonna start counting from today and giving effort when actually approaching.

Honestly if you get high ioi from women but you are such a retard to make them flee, you dont deserve women at all.

There are people who are starving, and some of the ones who eat everyday instead throw away the bread cuz they are idiot? Then your belly need to be empty

Good post OP.

Social skills definitely matter.

If you are good-looking but your social skills aren't good enough, girls might lose interest after they interact with you.

Good looks help with social skills tho because of confidence that comes from positive feedback.

Wish I could read more than 2 sentences

I usually don't care, but occasionally you'll read someone's posts and they're SO convicted about his belief in the magical power of game and how he can 'manipulate' anyone girl to do what he wants and stuff do to his knowledge of game and psychology and stuff that it annoys me lol. There's probably 1/8th of a percent somewhere in my body that believes him, even though I know it's all BS, and that's why i get that niggling annoying feeling haha

I read through his story on how he was a virgin throughout high school and college, but something doesnt add up. He says that he was this 10/10 guy but had 0 game so couldnt get any girls. This doesnt sound legitimate. If he was that handsome girls would be initiating with him and be giving him huge passes. And apparently in his seduction lair the person who the most pussy was some guy with a lisp and a beer gut?

And then he says he gets 4/5 numbers via his cold approaches?

Either:
1. He's a really handsome dude who has undiagnosed autism and so couldnt tell why girls were losing interest.

or

2. He schizophrenic and is making all of this up.

He doesnt seem weird, and he isn't selling anything so why make up these tall tales?

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
By my research and experience, it's quite similar on tinder but your competition is even higher so there is little to no chance to get girls above your looks level. By going out to try pickup girls outside there is higher chance to get hot girls because maybe they don't have so many hot guys hitting on them, also you approaching in person is + 50 points especially if you decently confident+ know what to fuck you doing. Also tinder girls have their ego or their ELO in brain increased because they match/get hit up by heaps of good looking guys.
Problem is approaching will get even harder especially in more developed countries because more and more girls will have instagram and could pick anyone they want.

I pulled way better girls from rl then tinder but these days im fucking lazy and clubs are closed so cba.

Also dude, you don't know how painful and exausting is approaching 10 girls a day is.

Just try doing 5 girls a day for a month, jeez fucking christ.

I myself if i get a nice ioi or something like that i approach, sometimes without that as well if i'm in the mood.

I approached i'd say like 1000 girls(maybe more maybe less) irl or smth and i got laid from that 30ish times BUT a huge amount of those girls was in SEA, so that stat is not 100% proof. Thats around 3 % and inflated by SEA.

I would have to test it in my country.

But i got to say the more i looksmaxed and increased my skills the easier it became and i have been able to get hotter girls.

fuck i really should do experiment and approach 100 girls to see my stats, just for statistic sake.

Also it matters a lot if the girl you approach is hotter than you/ gave you ioi /etc.
I believe if i approached 100 girls(looksmatch or +1/-1) without IOI considering my skills/experience/looks i would get like 10-20 dates and slay 5-10 girls.

Thats what i think i would get, probably it wouldn't be far off irl. i am like 4.5-5psl(rated here) i think i am like 5.5 psl tho.
The results probably wouldn't be far off.
Gonna start counting from today and giving effort when actually approaching.
Mirirn sharing your statts and analysis.

From what I seen IRL, and from what I think is pretty sure non-liars!
Below 4PSL; 1% ranges
Below 5 PSL; 2% ranges
5.5 PSL: 4% ranges
PSL 6: Well I dunno, I don't know any. Probably above 5% ranges
True that. I was hitting out of my leaugue in the past, and got 0%.
Only within my own looks league ranges, could I get like 2% succes range

Status and self perception/declusion because wanting to keep ego. Or something like that, most likely.

If I go on a pua group, telling muh 1% statt from the past. I will have zero status, and seen as loser, and he will tell me all I did wrong causing muh 1% statt. or whetevers.
A guy claiming, slaying 25% of randoms, will have status there if they beleive him.

BUT, We also can have guys HERE believing in unrealistic statts also.
THAT'S why irl statts maters only, and from someone BEING HONEST!
For example unrealistic statts believe from here:
I was talking about true IOIs, not a 1 second glance from a woman, but obvious signs like getting stared at for 30 minutes straight.

Most of the time, when you get stared at for so long, it's because the woman likes you and wants you to talk to her to ask her out.
Most men are too insecure to make the first move though, even when the woman makes it obvious that she likes them.

I'm not saying that it's a 100% success rate, but it's almost a 100% success rate to get the number of a woman that you warm approach.
But after that, it's not 100% guaranteed that you will get laid, she could just not show up to the date or she could find that she doesn't like you during the date or you could find that you don't like her. So many things could happen, but my point is that warm approaching guarantees a very high success rate if she really did like you.

Of course though, most men won't get intense IOIs because most men aren't attractive enough, because most men don't take care of their looks because society tells them that looks don't matter, which is of course a blue pilled lie.

can an average looking guy eventually get stacys if he gets good enough at game??

• JFL
I was talking about true IOIs, not a 1 second glance from a woman, but obvious signs like getting stared at for 30 minutes straight.

Most of the time, when you get stared at for so long, it's because the woman likes you and wants you to talk to her to ask her out.
Most men are too insecure to make the first move though, even when the woman makes it obvious that she likes them.

I'm not saying that it's a 100% success rate, but it's almost a 100% success rate to get the number of a woman that you warm approach.
But after that, it's not 100% guaranteed that you will get laid, she could just not show up to the date or she could find that she doesn't like you during the date or you could find that you don't like her. So many things could happen, but my point is that warm approaching guarantees a very high success rate if she really did like you.

Of course though, most men won't get intense IOIs because most men aren't attractive enough, because most men don't take care of their looks because society tells them that looks don't matter, which is of course a blue pilled lie.
I had IOI and i've gotten laid with them but some iois no matter what i couldn't get laid, maybe because the girl thought i was too much player, maybe she was christian waiting for marriage, maybe she wanted to wait for 5 dates before sex, maybe she is crazy, maybe 1230120312030 other things.

I also had IOIs and i approached the girl and she rejected me.

I had IOIs from girls looksmatch(or that what i thought) as well.

I think girls don't approach and sometimes don't even want to go on dates because they have high EGO and low self-esteem which leads to omg what if he rejects me, what if he thinks im stupid, what if he doesn't like small boobs.

I belive if you went outside and approached 100 8/10 you would get a few dates because you are decent looking and 6 4

I myself must admit that in the start i was going for average girls because it seemed easier, but as i looksmaxed, gotten more experienced i've seen no difference in banging girl who was 8/10 and 5/10 except i actually wanted to bang the 8/10 more than 5/10.
The only difference i found that there is just less 8/10 or better around that are available.

IMO banging a 8 is only 20% harder than banging a 5, just there are way more 5s around then 9s. The 5s also get hit on by heaps of guys asking to bang.

I consider myself a 8 and if i appraoch 100 8/10s i would bang like 4 maybe. if i approach 100 5/10 i would bang maybe 6-7.
People are putting too much value on hot girls, they are still human with their insecurities and their shit just like the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Here some studies on this matter.
of women sending approach invitations, etc.. from below studiy, concerneing your 100% success ratio, when a woman gives appraoch invatitation first. they found in that study; women sending invitations, accepted the male approach 11/17 times (about 66%) and rejected his approach 6/17 times ( about 34%).
So, I geuss it more like 2/3 of the time

This study showed: https://www.degruyter.com/downloadp...semi.1989.76.3-4.205/semi.1989.76.3-4.205.pdf

• of the 8 women that did send out invitation signals (40% pf the total group). these 8 women got approached by 17 men. While of the 12 women that send no or very limited invitation signals, only 2 women got approached (total 3 times). Confirming, most men wait for invitation signals.
  • men approached a total of 17 times, and women a total of 6 times. Aka, men approach 3x as often as women.
  • I found confusing. that "only"; although it's actually not a bad percentage. women sending invitations, accepted the male approach 11/17 times (about 66%) and rejected his approach 6/17 times ( about 34%).
    The question arising. Do women send invitation signals to a man, and then as he approaches she still rejects him 1/3 of the times; pr maybe the invitation signal was meant for another man/men; and the wrong dude mistook it as directed for/to him.

This study is also from same researcher and interesting on this subject matter:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ip_patterns_in_women_Context_and_consequences

This one also tried to see, differences in settings/locations.

*At a bar setting in 1 hours time: out of the 49 appraoches. 38 were done by men, and 11 were done by women (aka again: 77% by men; and 23% by women)
*At a snackbar setting: out of the 8 appraoches. 4 were done by men, and 4 were done by women (aka : 50% by men; and 50% by women).
*At a library setting: out of the 5 appraoches. 4 were done by men, and 1were done by women (aka : 75% by men; and 25% by women)
* at a womens convention, nothing happened.

So women do approach men. But much less. I assume if women don't apporach they do send invitation signals like: direct eye-gaze (either with or without time intervals) with (or not) extra blinking; smile, eyebrow lift; hair flick, neck display/tilt, etc..

can an average looking guy eventually get stacys if he gets good enough at game??
If you looksmax, statusmax, gymmax,moneymaxx (all of these you should be doing anyway) i belive you can BUT you will have to approach 10 or 20x more stacies than a better looking guy to get laid

• So Sad
Here some studies on this matter.
of women sending approach invitations, etc.. from below studiy, concerneing your 100% success ratio, when a woman gives appraoch invatitation first. they found in that study; women sending invitations, accepted the male approach 11/17 times (about 66%) and rejected his approach 6/17 times ( about 34%).
So, I geuss it more like 2/3 of the time

This study showed: https://www.degruyter.com/downloadp...semi.1989.76.3-4.205/semi.1989.76.3-4.205.pdf

• of the 8 women that did send out invitation signals (40% pf the total group). these 8 women got approached by 17 men. While of the 12 women that send no or very limited invitation signals, only 2 women got approached (total 3 times). Confirming, most men wait for invitation signals.
  • men approached a total of 17 times, and women a total of 6 times. Aka, men approach 3x as often as women.
  • I found confusing. that "only"; although it's actually not a bad percentage. women sending invitations, accepted the male approach 11/17 times (about 66%) and rejected his approach 6/17 times ( about 34%).
    The question arising. Do women send invitation signals to a man, and then as he approaches she still rejects him 1/3 of the times; pr maybe the invitation signal was meant for another man/men; and the wrong dude mistook it as directed for/to him.

This study is also from same researcher and interesting on this subject matter:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ip_patterns_in_women_Context_and_consequences

This one also tried to see, differences in settings/locations.

*At a bar setting in 1 hours time: out of the 49 appraoches. 38 were done by men, and 11 were done by women (aka again: 77% by men; and 23% by women)
*At a snackbar setting: out of the 8 appraoches. 4 were done by men, and 4 were done by women (aka : 50% by men; and 50% by women).
*At a library setting: out of the 5 appraoches. 4 were done by men, and 1were done by women (aka : 75% by men; and 25% by women)
* at a womens convention, nothing happened.

So women do approach men. But much less. I assume if women don't apporach they do send invitation signals like: direct eye-gaze (either with or without time intervals) with (or not) extra blinking; smile, eyebrow lift; hair flick, neck display/tilt, etc..
The sample size in those studies is way too small to be taken seriously. You'd need at least a couple hundred approaches per category or ideally over 1000 to be able to draw an accurate conclusion from the study and even then it doesn't account for differences in culture, or the fact that not every woman behaves in the same way. So it is very difficult to rely on studies for this subject.

If you looksmax, statusmax, gymmax,moneymaxx (all of these you should be doing anyway) i belive you can BUT you will have to approach 10 or 20x more stacies than a better looking guy to get laid
I think that a lot of guys underestimate their level of attractiveness, I think it happens more than the opposite for most guys.
That is why a lot of really good looking guys end up with ugly women, because they see themselves as too ugly to get the hotter women.

The most effective way to measure your level of attractiveness is not to ask strangers online or to compare yourself to male models but to actually go out and talk to hundreds of women, only then will a man really know what is true "PSL" is. And then, it is easy to determine if looksmaxxing is necessary or not. I think that this website's obsession with looksmaxxing can make many men miss out on their young years because they will constantly think that they aren't good looking enough to get the women that they want.

Of course, being delusional isn't helpful either but underestimating your own value is worse because it is a waste of potential.

I think that a lot of guys underestimate their level of attractiveness, I think it happens more than the opposite for most guys.
That is why a lot of really good looking guys end up with ugly women, because they see themselves as too ugly to get the hotter women.

The most effective way to measure your level of attractiveness is not to ask strangers online or to compare yourself to male models but to actually go out and talk to hundreds of women, only then will a man really know what is true "PSL" is. And then, it is easy to determine if looksmaxxing is necessary or not. I think that this website's obsession with looksmaxxing can make many men miss out on their young years because they will constantly think that they aren't good looking enough to get the women that they want.

Of course, being delusional isn't helpful either but underestimating your own value is worse because it is a waste of potential.
yea i think i am way better looking than rated here, i get eye raped by girls all the time, but i am too lazy to approach, i do get consistently laid on tinder tho.
i get iois a lot as well.

• +1
yea i think i am way better looking than rated here, i get eye raped by girls all the time, but i am too lazy to approach, i do get consistently laid on tinder tho.
i get iois a lot as well.
What do your Tinder pictures look like? I tried it many times but it never worked for me, I think I look too weird in my pictures but I don't know how to fix it. What's your secret to succeeding on Tinder?

The sample size in those studies is way too small to be taken seriously. You'd need at least a couple hundred approaches per category or ideally over 1000 to be able to draw an accurate conclusion from the study and even then it doesn't account for differences in culture, or the fact that not every woman behaves in the same way. So it is very difficult to rely on studies for this subject.
I know, the sample size ideally bigger. But this is all I know there is on research.

BUT
for me. These study results mogg:
* pua coaches and pua students lies
* guys bragging, concerned about their status (aka lies)
* men estimating based on mental thinking what will happen and not actuall irl experiences/data

I gotta say. The statts from these studies, seem in line with muh experience. and are in line with muh personal observations also.
EVEN, if a woman sends out appraoch invitations; one will still be rejected pretty soon 1/3 of the time.

The why?
I can make a few guesses, but they are guesses. anyways here I make them: she is actually in a LTR but wants to see she still can get dudes to approach her; attention wants; bored; habbit; finds you attractive but wants to stay loyal to bf; etc...

Last edited:
thunderbird GIF

I had IOI and i've gotten laid with them but some iois no matter what i couldn't get laid, maybe because the girl thought i was too much player, maybe she was christian waiting for marriage, maybe she wanted to wait for 5 dates before sex, maybe she is crazy, maybe 1230120312030 other things.
I also had that happen in past. Thinking everything is going great, ioi's, great date, etc.. Getting gohsted after. no idea why.
Stil getting interest signs moggs, obviously. It's the only thing one can go by.
I also had IOIs and i approached the girl and she rejected me.
#metoo. even like 1/3 orso of the times. i found that annoying. bith sending me signals. I go up to her, and get straight up rejected or ignored. WTF?
I think maybe for some, they just do it also to get attention or see if they "still got it". or stuff like that. F* that.

But yeah, overall it moggs to get first invitation signals from woman. better than without them, overall.
I myself must admit that in the start i was going for average girls because it seemed easier, but as i looksmaxed, gotten more experienced i've seen no difference in banging girl who was 8/10 and 5/10 except i actually wanted to bang the 8/10 more than 5/10.
The only difference i found that there is just less 8/10 or better around that are available
My experience was different. BUT, I looked back than like a 5/10 roso, unlike a 8/10 as you are.
Muh 5/10 looks; htting on 8/10 women; resulted in 100% rejection rate. I only got results with average looking women. I almost never tried hitting on women that are 2's or 3'sthough; because I can't
I consider myself a 8 and if i appraoch 100 8/10s i would bang like 4 maybe. if i approach 100 5/10 i would bang maybe 6-7.
People are putting too much value on hot girls, they are still human with their insecurities and their shit just like the rest of us.
Sound normal statts for a good looking man.
the best I heard, good looking men can manage.
is like getting 5%-6% rates

He said its all cold approaches and claimed game trumps looks by far

Like you say, i'm not sure why he's frauding. He's not selling anything. And he clearly knows a lot about 'game'. But then, i've probably read all the same material. Although I guess he'd argue that i'm dumb and haven't understood it properly or implemented it properly. But I get angry at his outlandish claims! haha. ''If there's a hot stranger I see, make no mistake, I'm sleeping with her''. Lots of claims of how he can 'infuence' people to do what he wants due to his education in game and psychology etc

I'm assuming he's just a fantasist of course.

a few of us should register on reddit. Half of us can troll him and explain that without physical attraction, no 'game' is gonna help. A few of us can pretend to believe him and ask him for PRACTICAL advice about how exactly to 'seduce' any girl you want even if she thinks you're ugly. What to say to her exactly with written examples etc (i've seen other people ask for tips and he's a bit vague 'Learn female psychology', 'get a PROPER dating coach' etc)

What do your Tinder pictures look like? I tried it many times but it never worked for me, I think I look too weird in my pictures but I don't know how to fix it. What's your secret to succeeding on Tinder?
they look amazing(atleast in my opinion) tbh, i had 3 or 4 photo sessions with 150+200 pictures and picked the best. also picked best outfit for me and went with a friend(for the session) so it looks kinda natural. Also had decently trimmed beard, didn't eat too much sugar/ salt that day.

IMO i look even better now(then pictures) because i dyed+trimmed my eybrows and a bit lower body fat, also better haircut and no facial bloat cuz i cook instead of eating garbage

Funny enough i was featured on my countrys tik tok for hot guys on tinder with the pic in black tshirt rofl.

Also when i was outside on party some chick i talked to and she told me i looked familiar bla bla(i was drunk dont remeber exactly) and she pulled out her phone and had that picture on tinder screenshoted, unfortunately for me and her she was ugly and i was drunk and didn't help :/

Last edited:
I would say this sounds like it makes sense but it never worked for me. I tried hitting on girls way below my standards before and they act just as bitchy as hot girls do, because if a chadlite hits on then they suddenly assume we are looksmatches. It gives them ego they don’t deserve

just hit on girls you actually want to date or fuck. Trial by fire. Don’t start in easy mode if you want to be a hard mode player.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 11388
I would say this sounds like it makes sense but it never worked for me. I tried hitting on girls way below my standards before and they act just as bitchy as hot girls do, because if a chadlite hits on then they suddenly assume we are looksmatches. It gives them ego they don’t deserve

just hit on girls you actually want to date or fuck. Trial by fire. Don’t start in easy mode if you want to be a hard mode player.
i agree partly, IMO you should approach the best looking girls you can find. because then you will learn faster and improve better
If you approach just ugly chicks you will learn nothing because they will be happy anyone gives them attention tbh.

But if you want to learn, just talk to as much girls as possible, doesn't matter if you want to bang or not.
make it a habbit and you will get laid heaps, my friend does that, he talks to any girl anywhere and he got insanely good looking girls because of that

they look amazing(atleast in my opinion) tbh, i had 3 or 4 photo sessions with 150+200 pictures and picked the best. also picked best outfit for me and went with a friend(for the session) so it looks kinda natural. Also had decently trimmed beard, didn't eat too much sugar/ salt that day.

IMO i look even better now(then pictures) because i dyed+trimmed my eybrows and a bit lower body fat, also better haircut and no facial bloat cuz i cook instead of eating garbage

Funny enough i was featured on my countrys tik tok for hot guys on tinder with the pic in black tshirt rofl.

Also when i was outside on party some chick i talked to and she told me i looked familiar bla bla(i was drunk dont remeber exactly) and she pulled out her phone and had that picture on tinder screenshoted, unfortunately for me and her she was ugly and i was drunk and didn't help :/
Yes, it's because you're gymmaxxed and you're 29, so you look much more masculine than me. I'm 23 and 180 lbs at 6 foot 4 but with a small neck and little to no muscle mass.

I think that gymmaxxing itself isn't enough but it's also a matter of age. Younger guys who look younger than their age are going to fail on Tinder most of the time, because they don't look masculine enough. I say this because I know that no matter how many pictures I take or how hard I try, I will always fail to take good pictures because I just don't have the look for Tinder.

But when I use FaceApp to grow my neck by only around 2 inches, I already look way more masculine so it's definitely a matter of muscle mass also.

So when guys on here claim that a man's prime is 18-25, that is not true for most guys, so even if I gymmax from 23 to 26, it's not like I'm missing out because as I get older, I will only look better, but only up to a certain point of course, I think that past 40, you can only get diminishing returns. A woman's prime is from 18 to 25, a man's prime is from 25 to 35 or 30 to 40, depending on genetics for aging. I have always looked younger than my age though because both of my parents are like that. So this is a double edged sword, I get more time to looksmax, but I mostly attract women who are much younger than me. Back when I was 18, I could maybe only attract 16 year olds or younger but it wasn't appropriate, but now at 23, attracting 18 year olds is less weird so it is finally appropriate.

If you look here, you can see how my face evolved as I got older: https://looksmax.org/threads/knowing-dating-apps-are-85-to-15-in-favour-of-males.317887/post-5379296

My face barely changed in the span of 4 years, this is why I still attract women who are much younger than me, because to them, it's as if I'm the same age as them. Guys don't believe me when I tell them that my face doesn't really age with time.

Last edited:
op when he is older

Attachments

• main-qimg-f3ccbb65787be01f2744beb31fbe472e-c.jpg
    main-qimg-f3ccbb65787be01f2744beb31fbe472e-c.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 17
  • So Sad
i agree partly, IMO you should approach the best looking girls you can find. because then you will learn faster and improve better
If you approach just ugly chicks you will learn nothing because they will be happy anyone gives them attention tbh.

But if you want to learn, just talk to as much girls as possible, doesn't matter if you want to bang or not.
make it a habbit and you will get laid heaps, my friend does that, he talks to any girl anywhere and he got insanely good looking girls because of that
Do you have any comment, about the style of chatting with randoms?? In daily life, I mean than.

Most guys are pretty direct, I notice. And are all using the same line, which goes as follows I notice: "hello. I saw you ... from there; and I thought you looked ...... So I want to come over to introduce myself, because it think you are hot/etc.."

Sound pretty brutals to do everything like above. If your friend has that style also.
I assume he is more small talk style??

@eduardkoopman
In terms of magic special 'SEDUCTION', the guys are this forum all seem to use this very gay style like they are trying to impress people with their vocabulary or writing skills. I want your input on it since like me, you've done a tonne of cold approach and have liely read most PUA literature and tested much of it

lay report example:

Example of what they call 'seduction' taken from that lay report- the stuff that you use on a girl who thinks you are ugly and make her deeply intrigued and attracted

----------------------------------
"Hey"
no responce
"Hey you :)"
she takes off her airpods, gives me nonverbal communication signifying "who me?"
I smile as to communicate "yes you"
she then gets up and sits herself on the bench.
Looking pretty good, I tell myself. All of that from a hey.

"You know… I've been thinking… Isn't this place just sooo…relaxing.(i felt like this was good in this scenario as she was laying on the park bench so I wanted my energy to be chill like hers. Coregulation)

She looks at me almost in agreement.

Like… with all the birds chirping and the squirrels running about, and this breeze gently blowing on us… it kind of makes us be present in the moment, and forget about all the worries we have out there(motion to outside the park)

She's in agreement.

"Just from your overall vibe and energy… I get the sense that you're a really calm person… do you meditate at all"

She doesn't meditate

She then goes on to talk about drugs and psychedelics in particular. Perfect
-------------------------------

Different lay report from a different poster. (This guy claims he can bang ANY girl due to his game. 100%) - Same verbal style:

In it he goes into detail about his game

Now, I personally think this is all complete BS of course. They are just using this gay sounded language and their particularr unique selling point/style. In the same way mysterymethod had 'negs' or whatever. Each coach kind of needs their own thing if they are to sell their books and stuff.

If someone try talking to strange person like dude above me - he will be seen as psycho.

Like you say, i'm not sure why he's frauding. He's not selling anything. And he clearly knows a lot about 'game'. But then, i've probably read all the same material. Although I guess he'd argue that i'm dumb and haven't understood it properly or implemented it properly. But I get angry at his outlandish claims! haha. ''If there's a hot stranger I see, make no mistake, I'm sleeping with her''. Lots of claims of how he can 'infuence' people to do what he wants due to his education in game and psychology etc

I'm assuming he's just a fantasist of course.

a few of us should register on reddit. Half of us can troll him and explain that without physical attraction, no 'game' is gonna help. A few of us can pretend to believe him and ask him for PRACTICAL advice about how exactly to 'seduce' any girl you want even if she thinks you're ugly. What to say to her exactly with written examples etc (i've seen other people ask for tips and he's a bit vague 'Learn female psychology', 'get a PROPER dating coach' etc)
I dont think he would accept the fact looks are the number one thing that influences dating. Because according to him his own life experiences of being a handsome man but not losing his virginity until his later years shows game matters more than looks. Regardless if this is true or not(I think its larp because if he was that handsome he'd have girls throwing themselves at him. Either that or he's telling the truth and is severely overestimating his atttactiveness or has autism) he's convinced.

But you should ask him what techniques he uses in game and how he runs game and see if he chokes up. Cuz based on the comments I read by him he doesnt even give any actual advice in his comments. He just says you need game to the OP.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Do you have any comment, about the style of chatting with randoms?? In daily life, I mean than.

Most guys are pretty direct, I notice. And are all using the same line, which goes as follows I notice: "hello. I saw you ... from there; and I thought you looked ...... So I want to come over to introduce myself, because it think you are hot/etc.."

Sound pretty brutals to do everything like above. If your friend has that style also.
I assume he is more small talk style??
Yes, he is very good at smalltalk and didn't one line but watch what the girl does and comment on it, or make a notice about something or bla bla, he has insane game, best i've seen in person and also he just will start talking to any girl, we were in store and he went to some cute girl working at money exchange and gave her some cookie just for fun while i was on toilet, very natural emotional inteligence.

When i approach or start talking, i try to comment on whatever is going on or ask the girl directions, i started telling girls who have blue eyes if they have eye lens because they have pretty eyes, almost as pretty as mine or some shit like that. I try to avoid compliment on looks, compliment on style or whatever she is wearing is ok.

Looks are inherited and she didnt have to work for it, also 80% of guys compliment on looks anyway, i have 93 slays, i think i maybe said to girls they were attractive or any sort of compliment on looks for like maybe 5 slays and i belive if i told to all the girls that i slayed beforehand how attractive they were i would half of the slays i have.

Imo giving the girl compliment on her looks when you approach or giving her any apperacne compliment is shooting yourself in the foot because the girls only want validation/attention from guys and you gave away your leverage, the only validation she should get from you is your dick inside her.

Never tell a girl that you wanna bang that you wanna bang her.

• +1
Yes, it's because you're gymmaxxed and you're 29, so you look much more masculine than me. I'm 23 and 180 lbs at 6 foot 4 but with a small neck and little to no muscle mass.

I think that gymmaxxing itself isn't enough but it's also a matter of age. Younger guys who look younger than their age are going to fail on Tinder most of the time, because they don't look masculine enough. I say this because I know that no matter how many pictures I take or how hard I try, I will always fail to take good pictures because I just don't have the look for Tinder.

But when I use FaceApp to grow my neck by only around 2 inches, I already look way more masculine so it's definitely a matter of muscle mass also.

So when guys on here claim that a man's prime is 18-25, that is not true for most guys, so even if I gymmax from 23 to 26, it's not like I'm missing out because as I get older, I will only look better, but only up to a certain point of course, I think that past 40, you can only get diminishing returns. A woman's prime is from 18 to 25, a man's prime is from 25 to 35 or 30 to 40, depending on genetics for aging. I have always looked younger than my age though because both of my parents are like that. So this is a double edged sword, I get more time to looksmax, but I mostly attract women who are much younger than me. Back when I was 18, I could maybe only attract 16 year olds or younger but it wasn't appropriate, but now at 23, attracting 18 year olds is less weird so it is finally appropriate.

If you look here, you can see how my face evolved as I got older: https://looksmax.org/threads/knowing-dating-apps-are-85-to-15-in-favour-of-males.317887/post-5379296

My face barely changed in the span of 4 years, this is why I still attract women who are much younger than me, because to them, it's as if I'm the same age as them. Guys don't believe me when I tell them that my face doesn't really age with time.
You can't use average pictures for tinder, not even if you are goodlooking guy. You need perfect pics while looksmaxed.

also yea i agree man prime is not 18-25, i'd say man prime is 27-40. Me as a 29 y old look 10x better than when i was 23-24, it took a while to looksmax and gymmax and im still not as good as i want it to be.

I don't know which pictures you use for tinder but the only decnet one from that threat is the one from the pool, if you had 2 more picures that are better than that one in different outfit/setting i think you would get a decent amount of matches if you in a decent size city.
Also i don't know how high are your standards for girls and what you swipe on

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yes, he is very good at smalltalk and didn't one line but watch what the girl does and comment on it, or make a notice about something or bla bla, he has insane game, best i've seen in person and also he just will start talking to any girl, we were in store and he went to some cute girl working at money exchange and gave her some cookie just for fun while i was on toilet, very natural emotional inteligence.

When i approach or start talking, i try to comment on whatever is going on or ask the girl directions, i started telling girls who have blue eyes if they have eye lens because they have pretty eyes, almost as pretty as mine or some shit like that. I try to avoid compliment on looks, compliment on style or whatever she is wearing is ok.

Looks are inherited and she didnt have to work for it, also 80% of guys compliment on looks anyway, i have 93 slays, i think i maybe said to girls they were attractive or any sort of compliment on looks for like maybe 5 slays and i belive if i told to all the girls that i slayed beforehand how attractive they were i would half of the slays i have.

Imo giving the girl compliment on her looks when you approach or giving her any apperacne compliment is shooting yourself in the foot because the girls only want validation/attention from guys and you gave away your leverage, the only validation she should get from you is your dick inside her.

Never tell a girl that you wanna bang that you wanna bang her.
Thanks for the answer.
I will apply, and try in future.

I recall, when doing small talk. The "transition" from small talk to "serious/ I wanna meet you" was a difficult want for me to calibrate.
Where probably let go of chances, and maybe pushed for it while the sucky reaction to small talk showed all.

* Any suggestions on " how to" transition from small talk to wanna meet?
* And when to transition to that, roughly speaking
* And when not to transition to that, roughly.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
You can't use average pictures for tinder, not even if you are goodlooking guy. You need perfect pics while looksmaxed.

also yea i agree man prime is not 18-25, i'd say man prime is 27-40. Me as a 29 y old look 10x better than when i was 23-24, it took a while to looksmax and gymmax and im still not as good as i want it to be.

I don't know which pictures you use for tinder but the only decnet one from that threat is the one from the pool, if you had 2 more picures that are better than that one in different outfit/setting i think you would get a decent amount of matches if you in a decent size city.
Also i don't know how high are your standards for girls and what you swipe on
It's not my pictures, I tried many times to imitate famous guys on Instagram to take better pictures. The problem is that when you're skinny, no matter what you try, you'll look weak.

What helps you a lot is your jaw, your blue eyes, your thick neck, and your muscular physique. And you have good hair genetics like me.

Of course, the quality of the pictures matter but your looks matter more, I know because I took over 1000 pictures and I still couldn't come up with something that looked good, however I am better at it than when I took the pictures for my rating thread.
It is not that I am ugly, but I just don't have the look for Tinder. That is because the women who hookup on Tinder are looking for a man who has a very masculine dom look with a muscular physique, they don't want a tall skinny guy, unless he happens to be a famous male mode, but even then, muscular guys get better results.

To succeed on Tinder you need 5 things:

1) A very masculine (dom) face
2) A muscular physique with a reasonable body fat percentage
3) A thick neck
4) Clothes that fit
5) High quality pictures that look good (and enough pictures of course).

The only things that I can do are the 2 last ones but they are not enough to give me great results.
I think that even without the face I could pull it off if I get muscular enough and if I get a thick neck, but that is the only way.

It's the same for bars and clubs. The only place where I found that it is different is during the daytime, there I can meet women who are not looking specifically for that type of guy so they are more likely to be interested in me.

Most women on Tinder are looking for a guy who looks like Christian Grey and who behaves the same too, they don't want an average guy or a skinny tall guy who has an average face, they want a guy who looks like he could dominate them in bed. And I don't have that look, that is why, no matter how many pictures I take or how hard I try to look my best, it will never be enough for Tinder.

The problem though is that getting muscular takes a few years (2-3 years), and then it's not even guaranteed that my face will age well enough to give me the look that I desire, maybe I'm not even destined to look like that. But like I said, there are other ways to get laid, Tinder is not the only way, it's just the most convenient out of all the other options, but it only works for those who have the look for it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 11388
It's not my pictures, I tried many times to imitate famous guys on Instagram to take better pictures. The problem is that when you're skinny, no matter what you try, you'll look weak.

What helps you a lot is your jaw, your blue eyes, your thick neck, and your muscular physique. And you have good hair genetics like me.

Of course, the quality of the pictures matter but your looks matter more, I know because I took over 1000 pictures and I still couldn't come up with something that looked good, however I am better at it than when I took the pictures for my rating thread.
It is not that I am ugly, but I just don't have the look for Tinder. That is because the women who hookup on Tinder are looking for a man who has a very masculine dom look with a muscular physique, they don't want a tall skinny guy, unless he happens to be a famous male mode, but even then, muscular guys get better results.

3) A thick neck
4) Clothes that fit

The only things that I can do are the 2 last ones but they are not enough to give me great results.
I think that even without the face I could pull it off if I get muscular enough and if I get a thick neck, but that is the only way.

It's the same for bars and clubs. The only place where I found that it is different is during the daytime, there I can meet women who are not looking specifically for that type of guy so they are more likely to be interested in me.

Most women on Tinder are looking for a guy who looks like Christian Grey and who behaves the same too, they don't want an average guy or a skinny tall guy who has an average face, they want a guy who looks like he could dominate them in bed. And I don't have that look, that is why, no matter how many pictures I take or how hard I try to look my best, it will never be enough for Tinder.

The problem though is that getting muscular takes a few years (2-3 years), and then it's not even guaranteed that my face will age well enough to give me the look that I desire, maybe I'm not even destined to look like that. But like I said, there are other ways to get laid, Tinder is not the only way, it's just the most convenient out of all the other options, but it only works for those who have the look for it.
You have a masculine face and a good jaw though.

3) A thick neck
4) Clothes that fit

well i got all 5 on my tinder profile, but yea girls on tinder want to get fucked aggresivly imo

• +1
Thanks for the answer.
I will apply, and try in future.

I recall, when doing small talk. The "transition" from small talk to "serious/ I wanna meet you" was a difficult want for me to calibrate.
Where probably let go of chances, and maybe pushed for it while the sucky reaction to small talk showed all.

* Any suggestions on " how to" transition from small talk to wanna meet?
* And when to transition to that, roughly speaking
* And when not to transition to that, roughly.
imo i don't give a shit, so i just whenever i feel like it after some smalltalk and i feel i could hang out with her i tell her to gimme her number or whatever and i proceed to invite her on a date over ig/number/etc
usually i use whatsapp because she has to give her number and its more personal than ig and not too personal as in number talking

• +1
You have a masculine face and a good jaw though.
I meant it in the sense that I don't have the looks for it right now. Maybe getting muscular will change the way my face looks and make me look tough enough and maybe it won't.

Basically, what I am saying is that my face is not good looking enough to allow me to succeed on Tinder as a skinny guy.

also funny enough i used to have like 200-400 matches on my tinder and i got laid rarely(1 new girl per month ) because i tried talking to them and schedule a date for coffee or smth. Now i gave up and just text 1-2 msg and ask to come at my place or just write "casual hookup?" and have a profile which screams fuckboi/playboy. And funny enough after having this tinder and doing that for last 2-3 weeks i have 5-6 girls scheduled to meet in next few weeks to come to my place directly, ofcourse some of them i won't meet ever in my life but if i meet 30% without any effort im down.

So i was litterally doing this shit wrong for past year in my home coutnry, while should have just invited girls over from the start and would have slayed more.
Litterally this doesnt make any sense because when i used to invite girls over to my place in vietnam i got very low success rate, then i switched to coffee date and after to my place(mostly, some where directly) and got like 4 new girls a month. (i had the being white god halo)

The more im into game and the more experience i have the more i don't understand what the fuck is going on.

From my opinion is in short: the better looking you are, the better pictures you have, the taller you are, you will have to hit less numbers to get laid with a girl thats attractive to you.
For tinder/online dating in general, need looksmax, gymmaxx, pictureMAXXXX AF, also being in a decent city of 2+million or you have to drop your standards to get laid consistently or supplement with daygame/nightgame

Problem is i look like a player/fuckboi so i have to act like one, if i don't the girl is gonna think its catfish or im weird or crazy or smth.
If im a fuckboi but treat her overly nice(which i never do anyway) or don't kick her out after sex or cuddle or whatever, the girl is gonna be like how is this guy so great at sex, goodlooking, smooth and when someone tries really hard to sell you a product that seems too good to be true it usually pops red flags.

So my point is you need to tailor your tinder profile, your game to yourself.
IF you are a average/above average guy looking for a ltr act like that, write a nice bio and talk longer to girls to find girls that want LTR.

mr cooping volcel, show me your tinder profile either here on in dm and ill tell you why you don't get matches

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407 and eduardkoopman

3) A thick neck
4) Clothes that fit

What you need i steroids dude. I did what you are trying to achieve. Was a neckcel who looked weak and pathetic. Im still ugly but due to my thick neck (normies literally point it out), thick tracps, upper back, shoulders etc. i look brutish and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 11388