College as a non-white is hell

prettyboyswag

prettyboyswag

Iron
College is supposed to be the easiest time of your life to slay. Meanwhile, as a "black" man, I can tell you with complete honesty that this is not the case for men who are non-white.

Who do I see in around campus going on dates with pretty girls and who are the men who have girls lined up for them to hit up on weekends? White normies in frats (not even necessarily top, selective frats) and sports teams. Black men, like myself, Asians, and Indians, are the ones sitting by themselves in class, or hanging out exclusively within their own racial group (and not out of choice).

I joined some organizations, which should have the added benefit of introducing me to women, but I got left on read after texting a white girl about getting lunch (something she suggested to me right before at a party). One funny added brutality is that the message she sent back was "Sorry, whose number is this?" My guess is that she realized she did not want to truly go on a date with a black man. This girl's skin was very pale and her maxilla was narrow, creating this kind of alien skull, but women's ego is so inflated nowadays that a 4 thinks shes a 9.

The other weekend, I tried going to some parties, not really to try and slay, but to try to either validate/contradict my theory of JBW in the dating world. My white friend was making the introductions (they probably would have ignored me if I tried to do it myself) and was kind of being the wingman for me. I would purposefully try creating a lull in the conversations to see how interested they were in keeping it going, but they weren't at all. Jfl at him telling me I need to work on my confidence. Confidence is not somehow learned inorganically. It is created by situations that validate you and make you understand that you should be confident, because you have been successful most times.

Some observations:
- Most of my white friends at least semi-regularly get hit up first by girls. A lot of them have instances that I've seen where a girl just selects them a party and starts grinding and making out with them.
- White men get rejected far less often when compared to their looksmatches across other ethnic groups. One rejection is far less disheartening when you have a stack of girls interested in you that you can hit up after.

Fighting against conditioned racial preferences (whites - the charming Leonardo Decaprio in Titanic, blacks - the hip-hop blasting thugs and rappers) is futile, and I know that, but I wish people stopped denying Just Be White Theory.

We get boosts in jobs and college applications for sure, but money and society are just human constructs, and will never make you happy. White people absolutely get white privilege in the dating world, which means first access to reproduction -- a biological need for your well-being.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, stevielake, Pnpm and 26 others
unless you are chad stick to your own race. join some black student group

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, bug_eye_blackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 19 others
Being under 6*4 is the true hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, datboijj, Deleted member 2403 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, TeenAscender, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 19 others
imagine going to college without an iPhone fucking brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, LeGrayHonker, datboijj and 22 others
Being under 6*4 is the true hell
I know of plenty of white NT manlets that have girlfriends or who have had sex with girls from parties. I am 20 year old virgin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Arcturus, thereallegend and 3 others
You're probably a Kevin, not a Tyrone. How tall are you? Are you NT or aspie?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj, Warlow and 8 others
I know of plenty of white NT manlets that have girlfriends or who have had sex with girls from parties. I am 20 year old virgin.
NT>Status>Smell>height>face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7076 and 12 others
You're probably a Kevin, not a Tyrone. How tall are you? Are you NT or aspie?
I'm definitely not truly NT (I go on this forum, for example), but I outwardly try to fraud NT. I'm fashionmaxxed, got contacts instead of glasses, leanmaxxed to 10% BF, and overall looksmaxxed (showcasing what I already have -- I don't have bad bone structure genes).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Gengar, GigaChaddam and 3 others
I thought that blacks were slaying in Usa

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, subhuman incel, SLA and 3 others
I thought that blacks were slaying in Usa
Slaying fat white girls and they don't show you that a lot of blacks literally try to game every single woman they see

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 16209, bwrauycnee and 13 others
I'm definitely not truly NT (I go on this forum, for example), but I outwardly try to fraud NT. I'm fashionmaxxed, got contacts instead of glasses, leanmaxxed to 10% BF, and overall looksmaxxed (showcasing what I already have -- I don't have bad bone structure genes).
Then it must be your face or how you act. College girls don't care about skin color that much at all. Give off more BBC vibes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Limbo, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
Then it must be your face or how you act. College girls don't care about skin color that much at all. Give off more BBC vibes
By BBC vibes you mean "eyy mama u lookin fine as heyyl, let me getcho snap thooo"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, zeshama, Deleted member 16209 and 22 others
blacks are literally preferred in the uk. some white girls have said to me they 'only date black men' as if its some sort of status symbol. idk how u havent got laid unless ur short af or ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, GigaChaddam, thereallegend and 2 others
Slaying fat white girls and they don't show you that a lot of blacks literally try to game every single woman they see
Cope. If you’re doing bad as a black guy you’re aspie or trucel. Face threshold isn’t high for black guys @King_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Limbo, johncruz12345 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, datboijj, thereallegend and 2 others
blacks are literally preferred in the uk. some white girls have said to me they 'only date black men' as if its some sort of status symbol. idk how u havent got laid unless ur short af or ugly af
Those are woah vicky girls who are snowbunnies like that lmao. White men are the universally best-performing race in dating.

Woah Vicky:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, datboijj, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, thereallegend, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Cope. If you’re doing bad as a black guy you’re aspie or trucel. Face threshold isn’t high for black guys @King_
It's more about height, status, NT , body as black dude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, datboijj, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Enjoy your last years not being a wage slave i guess cope w the forum and rotting or whatever

thinking you gonna be outgoing in college as a life time introvert is completely baseless idk why forum members go to college just to experience sum shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5786 and 8 others
Keep trying my guy, not sure that’ll help but it’s better than rotting on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Gengar, GigaChaddam and 6 others
Looks + NT will transcend race but JBW is legit. Anyone denying JBW is coping.

Are you a giga minority?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and n0rthface
Even as an average white guy it’s hell so I don’t even want imagine how it’s as an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, johnnydeep222, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
we need segregation again, no offense but I don't like seeing blacks or whites on the daily in places like school

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Its not only about girls, I've gotten laid myself.

It hurts seeing yet another 8th grader who just 2 years ago you towered over, now looking down on you. I'm 5'11 means my chances of running intimidation game is 0

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
If you're not slaying as a black man, you're doing something wrong. You're probably some nerdy Kevin with no swag. As an ugly white guy who grew up in the ghetto, I can promise you if I was black with the exact same face I'd be absolutely slaying. Try spending a few years in a housing project and it'll fix you right up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, autistic_tendencies, Limbo and 4 others
Coping
Only fat white girls go for blacks :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel and gamma
If you're not slaying as a black man, you're doing something wrong. You're probably some nerdy Kevin with no swag. As an ugly white guy who grew up in the ghetto, I can promise you if I was black with the exact same face I'd be absolutely slaying. Try spending a few years in a housing project and it'll fix you right up.
OP is right. I’m 22 black guy and experienced the exact same thing he did in uni. People need to stop gaslighting OP with the BBC meme cause it’s only gonna harm his mental health.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard and 5 others
OP is right. I’m 22 black guy and experienced the exact same thing he did in uni. People need to stop gaslighting OP with the BBC meme cause it’s only gonna harm his mental health.
All my friends in college are black since they're the only guys on campus around my height and size (6'7" 225 lbs). They all completely slay. Only reason you wouldn't slay if you're black is if you're a nerdy Kevin. They all even told me that if I had the same 2.5 PSL face but was black I'd slay hard. Just dress like this with r/FashionReps and approach girls. You literally can't lose since no one will accuse you of sexual harassment or anything.

IMG 2562 e1547445686789
28b11cba970658c0829396a11b2a3488

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Looks234, GigaChaddam and 2 others
Just be 6'7 theory
6'7" and black. I'm 6'7" and white and can't even get a girl to look at me. Most of them are only 6'0"-6'2" anyways.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16209, Looks234 and 4 others
All my friends in college are black since they're the only guys on campus around my height and size (6'7" 225 lbs). They all completely slay. Only reason you wouldn't slay if you're black is if you're a nerdy Kevin. They all even told me that if I had the same 2.5 PSL face but was black I'd slay hard. Just dress like this with r/FashionReps and approach girls. You literally can't lose since no one will accuse you of sexual harassment or anything.

View attachment 1295960View attachment 1295961
No shit they slay they’re 6’7. That’s top 3% height. They slay cause they’re 6’7 not cause they’re black

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deepraj7, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
6'7" and black. I'm 6'7" and white and can't even get a girl to look at me. Most of them are only 6'0"-6'2" anyways.
Jfl they’re are 5’9 normie white guys slaying. If you’re really 6’7 and can’t slay then your face must be disfigured or you’re severely mentally ill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 2 others
No shit they slay they’re 6’7. That’s top 3% height. They slay cause they’re 6’7 not cause they’re black
I'm 6'7" but don't slay because I'm white. As I said, they're not all 6'7". Most are 6'0"-6'2". Your name is ManletBlackcel so it's clear that you don't get girls because you're short, not because of your race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Jfl they’re are 5’9 normie white guys slaying. If you’re really 6’7 and can’t slay then your face must be disfigured or you’re severely mentally ill.
My face is very ugly, like 3 PSL max.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm 6'7" but don't slay because I'm white. As I said, they're not all 6'7". Most are 6'0"-6'2". Your name is ManletBlackcel so it's clear that you don't get girls because you're short, not because of your race.
No shit captain obvious. You don’t slay not because you’re white but because you’re either severely ugly in the face, smell like shit or ur just mentally fucked in the head.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person
op how tall are you?

No shit captain obvious. You don’t slay not because you’re white but because you’re either severely ugly in the face, smell like shit or ur just mentally fucked in the head.
Nope, the guys who I'm friends with are the same PSL as me. Only difference is they're black. Go on FashionReps and get some drip. I don't understand how you expect to slay looking like this guy with small dick energy:

41A71E62 E8F6 4B33 9679 AF885C91D0F8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16209, Limbo and 6 others
Also 6’0 6’2 is still tall

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 4946, thereallegend and 2 others
Nope, the guys who I'm friends with are the same PSL as me. Only difference is they're black. Go on FashionReps and get some drip. I don't understand how you expect to slay looking like this guy with small dick energy:

View attachment 1295973
Wtf are u rambling on on about and why did u post that random nigga lmao. No wonder u get no girls ur autistic af

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Warlow, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
Wtf are u rambling on on about and why did u post that random nigga lmao. No wonder u get no girls ur autistic af
You're calling me autistic but you can't even get a girl as a black guy on a college campus. Girls are literally thirsting for black guys. My friends get laid daily with white/latina girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16209, Limbo and 2 others
If you're under 6'0" it's over for you anyways. Has nothing to do with your race.
Why are u making this about me lmao bro. You are actually autistic. Race is a factor.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I you were 6'7 white and good looking you would get 10x more pussy than them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, n0rthface, thereallegend and 1 other person
By BBC vibes you mean "eyy mama u lookin fine as heyyl, let me getcho snap thooo"
that's exactly how my nigga @looksmaxxer234 got his stacy white gf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Limbo and 7 others
Op is subtyrone and think its his race thats the problem. I get it if you were a white youd slay. But i think your a lil less nt than you say. Because normie black guys got white gfs at my school.
3EF56DCA A6B2 4FD0 B672 78CDCBC1BB3D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and thecel