College blackpill

Phad

Phad

JATT
U ever noticed how people complain about college being to expensive and how it’s sooo fucking hard.

Here’s my take on it. College is meant for the rich, already smart, upper class.

“Muh student loans” “professor is a bitch”

Yea obviously ur gonna hate something which isn’t meant for u. But with modern day propaganda u got teachers and politicians saying go to college. Then they wonder why they don’t do well in college and have a unhappy life.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
At least i live at country where college and universities are free, over for usacels

College is for normalfag plebians that pay large amounts of money just to get cucked by the system, breddy sed rly.

4 years of college here is 2400$,1200$ if you have very good grades,but college is so useless...

4 years of college here is 2400$,1200$ if you have very good grades,but college is so useless...

That’s what I paid this semester and that’s for community college lmao

• +1
College degree without job skills = Useless human. Once you realize that looks seriously affect hiring decisions, good luck not roping. No company wants an ugly ass ogre talking to customers/clients, your chance of even getting a decent office job is slim if you're sub4.

• +1
College degree without job skills = Useless human. Once you realize that looks seriously affect hiring decisions, good luck not roping. No company wants an ugly ass ogre talking to customers/clients, your chance of even getting a decent office job is slim if you're sub4.
Agreed. Would u care to say that most humans weren’t mean to live or survive in today’s society especially in America. My dad even said that half of America is full of people with mental problems.

Agreed. Would u care to say that most humans weren’t mean to live or survive in today’s society especially in America. My dad even said that half of America is full of people with mental problems.
The people who are thriving are overwhelmingly good looking, and were born with strong encouragement and close friends from a young age. If you don't have those things you're basically done. The loneliness alone (which is a huge epidemic in the US and growing everywhere in the world) is enough to make loads of people unhappy and unmotivated to do anything. And why would they? No community = no point in doing anything else. We're SOCIAL ANIMALS.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Phad
The people who are thriving are overwhelmingly good looking, and were born with strong encouragement and close friends from a young age. If you don't have those things you're basically done. The loneliness alone (which is a huge epidemic in the US and growing everywhere in the world) is enough to make loads of people unhappy and unmotivated to do anything. And why would they? No community = no point in doing anything else. We're SOCIAL ANIMALS.
U just described Jews but without the looks, makes sense tho. Ur a smart person ngl