College is a fucking joke

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Just thought about how higher education is a fucking meme nowadays

back in the day, low IQ people and whores were mostly barred from going to college

but now basically 70-80% of high school students go on to college, but many of those people are whores+apes that don't deserve it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecmec, YourMaxilla, maxxedfalloutdweller and 7 others
college is just an extension of regular school
masters is the new associates degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 3828, Bassem and 1 other person
@kjsbdfiusdf would you fuck the girl who made the video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It’s a big pyramid scheme

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15899, Kristin and 1 other person
Just thought about how higher education is a fucking meme nowadays

back in the day, low IQ people and whores were mostly barred from going to college

but now basically 70-80% of high school students go on to college, but many of those people are whores+apes that don't deserve it

i know understand american goverment saying "fuck those sheboons im not paying their festivals and hedonism"

That’s good and allows you to have more fun there

College is just an expensive hookup place for foids , Chads and normies, education is just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, YourMaxilla, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
People go for higher education because it's socially expected and for the social experiences.

You don't learn anything relevant there. Public educational institutions should be defunded.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
College is daycare for teens nowdays and free cash for the collegejew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and autistic_tendencies
Waste of time if not chad looks

just load up 24 credits a semester, take community ap ib class in high school, take summer classes, if ur a trucel and gtfo

Did a semester but my heart wasn’t in it bc I knew college was bullshit. Then I dropped out. In the past I thought too much about my future. Now I want to go back bc above all I want my future to be lived in the present

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
probably goes to hbcu they are known for letting anyone darker than a paper bag in

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
College used to be a place where the best and brightest were to be educated in a way that allowed them to make significant contributions to society. Now, college is just a giant cash grab and a place designed to indoctrinate the youth with liberal/feminist ideology