coloring and Contrast theory part 2

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
This guide is by me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing. We collaborated on making this thread.
(we gonna divide this thread in parts because we can only use 25 images/filles per thread.)
in our last thread we talk about our first pheno check it out

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...science-discovers-the-color-sexual-attraction
Studies have shown that for women, the color red enhances a man’s attractiveness
Further experiments by this team have shown that the color red also increased attractiveness rating of the men in the eyes of women compared to other colors
Among humans, sexual excitement is often associated with redness in the body’s erogenous areas, and with facial blushing. Robust physiological processes such as strong blood flow and high testosterone levels (in men) are required to produce a reddish skin appearance. Thus, the color itself may have become, over evolutionary time, a proxy signal for reproductive potential.
So, with this we can come to the conclusion that reddish lips and rosy/red cheeks add to your attractiveness this would be a good example and its gonna take us to our second pheno whites

The superman coloring works really good with white people

Dark hair+ white skin+ light eyes (green or blue)+ dark eyebrows + reddish lips= good coloring

Tan vs non tan

tan is a health indicator, you don’t have to be looking pasty white and unhealthy. slight tan is good too, basically just don’t look unhealthy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...lor-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ing-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html

as you can see blonde hair is ideal in woman

This pheno in girl is god tier almost evey men dreams whit girl like this

But in men blonde hair is not as ideal as it is in girls

Hollywood its very blackpilled about blonde men. This is Dolph Lundgren he was an actor in rocky 4.

After he finish rocky 4 Dolph Lundgren for his next movie he stared to dye his hair specially in those roles where he was the alfa male and protagonist of the movie.

Hollywood when they use a white men whit blond hair it’s always a dirty blond like brad pitt or leo DiCaprio

in this pic you can see how weird brad pitt looks with completely blonde hair

Full blonde hair will only good look in girls

Dirty blonde + white skin + blue eyes+ dark eyebrows + red or pink lips= Hollywood coloring

But if you add a good tan

Goat tier coloring

But not everything is bad if you have blonde hair. Whit the right coloring it looks good. If you have blonde hair + white skin/tan+ dark eyebrow+ brown/black eyes+ reddish= good

But If you add blue eyes to justin looks uncanny

reference for caucasians

@Deliciadecu @OwlGod (GTFIH)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, flexdyll, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 41 others
inshallah boyo, may god bless you for your high effort thread and make you a curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ominion, mathis and 33 others
This guide is for whites. Blacks, Asians, Meds/Indians are coming up.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, mathis, Kristin and 15 others
Can you make a guide for mulattos and latinos/ moroccans. I think hazel/green eyes red lips and golden or olive skin is ideal for that pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9779, chaddyboi66 and 10 others
Can you make a guide for mulattos and latinos/ moroccans. I think hazel/green eyes red lips and golden or olive skin is ideal for that pheno
Yeah I think they will be included in the Blacks (which should come out tomorrow(?) @the next o'pry)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, EthnicelAscension, Chadelite and 1 other person
Yeah I think they will be included in the Blacks (which should come out tomorrow(?) @the next o'pry)
not sure, we havent find someone who can help us to make morphs

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, EthnicelAscension, Chadelite and 1 other person
so essentially if you are european, east african, south asian, arab, and some others

you can be chad

over for chinese and aboriginals

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, viz231, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
so essentially if you are european, east african, south asian, arab, and some others

you can be chad

over for chinese and aboriginals
basically

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Is my coloring decent?

Fuck, just missing the eye color ;(

how to get red/rosy cheeks?

how to get red/rosy cheeks?
high T, work out, good skin care, retin a, exfoliate, only drink water, have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shubham4894, IndianJock and 1 other person
Do i have good coloring? @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Eh. My only true issue wot this is that blonde has been considered ppssible as gos tiwr coloring. Limiting yourself to white fetishists isnt god tier .

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Coloring for Filipinos would be probably be roped in with Meds/Indians, right? Feel like blue eyes work best with the jungle/darker Asian skin tone.

Coloring for Filipinos would be probably be roped in with Meds/Indians, right? Feel like blue eyes work best with the jungle/darker Asian skin tone.
yeah

DFFDC7F9 8253 4557 BE4F 95C42EB1CF6B

909AB380 80F8 46AD 80F4 FADF7E1ACC4A

@the next o'pry and i came to the conclusion that the reason why indians and asians aren’t attractive like other races is bc of their coloring. white skin asian can get away with hazel eyes. but they don’t really look good tan and with light eyes (for asians)

they are very limited in coloring.

indians have many diff skin tones and it’s no coincidence that the more universally attractive indians are lighter skin. they have more wiggle room with coloring and contrast and they look better as light skins bc they have caucasiod skulls.

CFD909F1 F13F 456C 824F 41CEC93765F6

C8DA2C2D 69FC 4016 B640 E23B1D7F4BE1

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Cope
yeah

View attachment 207318
View attachment 207319
@the next o'pry and i came to the conclusion that the reason why indians and asians aren’t attractive like other races is bc of their coloring. white skin asian can get away with hazel eyes. but they don’t really look good tan and with light eyes (for asians)

indians have many diff skin tones and it’s no coincidence that the more universally attractive indians are lighter skin. they have more wiggle room with coloring and contrast and they look better as light skins bc they have caucasiod skulls.

View attachment 207323
View attachment 207324
i am mirin ngl
i am mirin ngl
This is somewhat inspiring me to make high effort looksmaxxing threads

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
yeah

View attachment 207318
View attachment 207319

View attachment 207323
View attachment 207324
Mongoloids are not attractive on average due to thier skulls and facial featutes tbh not really coloring. But thry are halod huge with amber eyes

• +1
Reactions: Cope
i am mirin ngl

This is somewhat inspiring me to make high effort looksmaxxing threads
ty, can you see the pics? they disappeared for me
Mongoloids are not attractive on average due to thier skulls and facial featutes tbh not really coloring. But thry are halod huge with amber eyes
well they are certainly limited by their coloring and coloring is an underrated part of aesthetics. they are very hindered by it

well they are certainly limited by their coloring and coloring is an underrated part of aesthetics. they are very hindered by it
Last 2 broke

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Stroma lifefuel for rices.

Why are you banned?

maybe, but blue eyes on asians will look extremely fake and is social suicide. they would look best with hazel or green

he req’d a ban
Nah. Thats just two examples. Kpopmaxera and changs wouls look good wity blue eyed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
Jfl st curries

High IQ

• +1
Very very high iq post op. Will look forward to more content like this in the future

• +1
Nice thread

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
Clear eyes improve aesthetics but it's detrimental to their threat's level perceived by women (and men), which is part of their sexual desire equation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and the next o'pry

High IQ thread tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and the next o'pry
This guide is by me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing. We collaborated on making this thread.
(we gonna divide this thread in parts because we can only use 25 images/filles per thread.)

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...science-discovers-the-color-sexual-attraction

So, with this we can come to the conclusion that reddish lips and rosy/red cheeks add to your attractiveness this would be a good example and its gonna take us to our second pheno whites
View attachment 206774

Dark hair+ white skin+ light eyes (green or blue)+ dark eyebrows + reddish lips= good coloring

Tan vs non tan
View attachment 206779
tan is a health indicator, you don’t have to be looking pasty white and unhealthy. slight tan is good too, basically just don’t look unhealthy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...lor-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ing-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html

View attachment 206780 View attachment 206782

Hollywood its very blackpilled about blonde men. This is Dolph Lundgren he was an actor in rocky 4.
View attachment 206783
After he finish rocky 4 Dolph Lundgren for his next movie he stared to dye his hair specially in those roles where he was the alfa male and protagonist of the movie.
View attachment 206785
Hollywood when they use a white men whit blond hair it’s always a dirty blond like brad pitt or leo DiCaprio
View attachment 206786 View attachment 206787

View attachment 206789
View attachment 206790
Dirty blonde + white skin + blue eyes+ dark eyebrows + red or pink lips= Hollywood coloring

View attachment 206791 View attachment 206793
Goat tier coloring

But not everything is bad if you have blonde hair. Whit the right coloring it looks good. If you have blonde hair + white skin/tan+ dark eyebrow+ brown/black eyes+ reddish= good
View attachment 206794

View attachment 206796

reference for caucasians
View attachment 206808

I feel like this thread is kinda of a cope tbqh

View attachment 206774

Tan vs non tan
View attachment 206779

View attachment 206780 View attachment 206782

View attachment 206783
View attachment 206785
View attachment 206786 View attachment 206787

View attachment 206789
View attachment 206790

View attachment 206791 View attachment 206793
Goat tier coloring

View attachment 206794

View attachment 206796

reference for caucasians
View attachment 206808
is red a good contrast for any color or just whites?

The premise is that shit is attractive some how meanwhile other studies on black pill wiki found golden skin to be attractive