coloring and Contrast theory part 2

Thom skinmoggs every male on Earth. Holy fuuuuuuark at his unreal glow.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
This guide is for whites. Blacks, Asians, Meds/Indians are coming up.
its been almost a year now, I presume its going to be a banger thread since it took almost a year to complete. but fr will that guide even ever come out @the next o'pry

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5891 and the next o'pry
I'm going Vampiremaxxing atm, which fits well into the contrast and coloring theory, IMO,

trying to get clear, not so tanned, skin,

with long, thick, sharp and angular downturned dark eyebrows,

and equally dark, medium long hair, rather straight and not too easy, with a fringe,

good, thick eyelashes (underrated IMO),

clear eyes (I'm light hazel, verging on green), with neutral canthal tilt, and IPD wide enough,

sharp, angular, high cheekbones, which gives a high-class look, which fits Vampiremaxxing try-hards better,

and rather full, red lips, without giving off a gay vibe (the full coloring of lips, with light eyes, and dark eyebrows and hair, is KEY IMO, in order to contrast with the rather white skin color).

Also, I have naturally sharp canine teeth, so it blends well with the rest.

And I enjoy killing people, and sacrificing Virgins, so there's that.

its been almost a year now, I presume its going to be a banger thread since it took almost a year to complete. but fr will that guide even ever come out @the next o'pry
I have 60% of all races i stopped working on it around March once @PrettyBoyMaxxing got banned, also lack of motivation to keep making threads ngl.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I have 60% of all races i stopped working on it around March once @PrettyBoyMaxxing got banned, also lack of motivation to keep making threads ngl.
Im brown all around (east europe) what to do

Being Italian has it's benefits. Jet black hair and in the summer I have Maluma type colouring but then in the winter I get hella white.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Being Italian has it's benefits. Jet black hair and in the summer I have Maluma type colouring but then in the winter I get hella white.
Italy is Chad country ngl.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
maybe, but blue eyes on asians will look extremely fake and is social suicide. they would look best with hazel or green

he req’d a ban
yo pretty boy mind checking dms or pming me about a surgeon

Nice thread Bhai..can u make one on my pheno?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-31-10-37-37-80.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-31-10-37-37-80.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20210127-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210127-WA0008.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Yeah I think they will be included in the Blacks (which should come out tomorrow(?) @the next o'pry)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do you at least have one for blacks?

Why did @prettyboymaxxing get banned?

Can you at least PM some stuff if u don't mind

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and the next o'pry
@badg96 coloring is ideal

blonde hair looks very good if its accompanoed with long black/brown eyebrows and lashes
pitt would look much worse if he had black hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and the next o'pry
This guide is by me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing. We collaborated on making this thread.
(we gonna divide this thread in parts because we can only use 25 images/filles per thread.)
in our last thread we talk about our first pheno check it out

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...science-discovers-the-color-sexual-attraction

So, with this we can come to the conclusion that reddish lips and rosy/red cheeks add to your attractiveness this would be a good example and its gonna take us to our second pheno whites
View attachment 206774
The superman coloring works really good with white people

Dark hair+ white skin+ light eyes (green or blue)+ dark eyebrows + reddish lips= good coloring

Tan vs non tan
View attachment 206779
tan is a health indicator, you don’t have to be looking pasty white and unhealthy. slight tan is good too, basically just don’t look unhealthy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...lor-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ing-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html

as you can see blonde hair is ideal in woman
View attachment 206780 View attachment 206782
This pheno in girl is god tier almost evey men dreams whit girl like this

But in men blonde hair is not as ideal as it is in girls

Hollywood its very blackpilled about blonde men. This is Dolph Lundgren he was an actor in rocky 4.
View attachment 206783
After he finish rocky 4 Dolph Lundgren for his next movie he stared to dye his hair specially in those roles where he was the alfa male and protagonist of the movie.
View attachment 206785
Hollywood when they use a white men whit blond hair it’s always a dirty blond like brad pitt or leo DiCaprio
View attachment 206786 View attachment 206787

in this pic you can see how weird brad pitt looks with completely blonde hair
View attachment 206789
Full blonde hair will only good look in girls
View attachment 206790
Dirty blonde + white skin + blue eyes+ dark eyebrows + red or pink lips= Hollywood coloring

But if you add a good tan
View attachment 206791 View attachment 206793
Goat tier coloring

But not everything is bad if you have blonde hair. Whit the right coloring it looks good. If you have blonde hair + white skin/tan+ dark eyebrow+ brown/black eyes+ reddish= good
View attachment 206794
But If you add blue eyes to justin looks uncanny

View attachment 206796

reference for caucasians
View attachment 206808
@Deliciadecu @OwlGod (GTFIH)
do one for curries bhai

This guide is by me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing. We collaborated on making this thread.
(we gonna divide this thread in parts because we can only use 25 images/filles per thread.)
in our last thread we talk about our first pheno check it out

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...science-discovers-the-color-sexual-attraction

So, with this we can come to the conclusion that reddish lips and rosy/red cheeks add to your attractiveness this would be a good example and its gonna take us to our second pheno whites
View attachment 206774
The superman coloring works really good with white people

Dark hair+ white skin+ light eyes (green or blue)+ dark eyebrows + reddish lips= good coloring

Tan vs non tan
View attachment 206779
tan is a health indicator, you don’t have to be looking pasty white and unhealthy. slight tan is good too, basically just don’t look unhealthy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...lor-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ing-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html

as you can see blonde hair is ideal in woman
View attachment 206780 View attachment 206782
This pheno in girl is god tier almost evey men dreams whit girl like this

But in men blonde hair is not as ideal as it is in girls

Hollywood its very blackpilled about blonde men. This is Dolph Lundgren he was an actor in rocky 4.
View attachment 206783
After he finish rocky 4 Dolph Lundgren for his next movie he stared to dye his hair specially in those roles where he was the alfa male and protagonist of the movie.
View attachment 206785
Hollywood when they use a white men whit blond hair it’s always a dirty blond like brad pitt or leo DiCaprio
View attachment 206786 View attachment 206787

in this pic you can see how weird brad pitt looks with completely blonde hair
View attachment 206789
Full blonde hair will only good look in girls
View attachment 206790
Dirty blonde + white skin + blue eyes+ dark eyebrows + red or pink lips= Hollywood coloring

But if you add a good tan
View attachment 206791 View attachment 206793
Goat tier coloring

But not everything is bad if you have blonde hair. Whit the right coloring it looks good. If you have blonde hair + white skin/tan+ dark eyebrow+ brown/black eyes+ reddish= good
View attachment 206794
But If you add blue eyes to justin looks uncanny

View attachment 206796

reference for caucasians
View attachment 206808
@Deliciadecu @OwlGod (GTFIH)