Coloring doesn't matter

perceived pheno is everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6723, Copeful and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Copeful
Jfl kill yourself coping subhuman tagging your butt buddies cause you can't come up with logical arguments yourself.

You utter dog, I have countered this exact argument a thousand times on KKKmax.me.

There is no such thing as a "white feature". Define "Eurocentric feature". You cannot attribute all universally attractive features in existence to whites, then call every ethnic that has these attractive features "eurocentric" or "white-passing", because these features are NOT exclusive to whites.

@sytyl @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet, Alexanderr and 5 others
You cannot attribute all universally attractive features in existence to whites, then call every ethnic that has these attractive features "eurocentric" or "white-passing", because these features are NOT exclusive to whites.
you are right, but it doesn't matter because the overwhelming public perception is good looking = "oh he has white features"

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
You utter dog, I have countered this exact argument a thousand times on KKKmax.me.

There is no such thing as a "white feature". Define "Eurocentric feature". You cannot attribute all universally attractive features in existence to whites, then call every ethnic that has these attractive features "eurocentric" or "white-passing", because these features are NOT exclusive to whites.

@sytyl @Alexanderr
I'll reply back to this shit thread when I'm done eating and show you what a low iq dog you are

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, 6485b025t and Copeful
dude the cope is fucking huge wtf, some races has way more chances of X feature so you can say that a ''white feature'' is a feature that is common with whites. like blacks have wider noses or asians have small noses etc

come on..don't do that.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
No fashion sense
Hat doesn’t fit him at all
T collar is loose and looks like shit

squinting too hard looks dumb
Side burns are unkempt and messy
Eye brows could use some grooming too
I didn't realize side burns were such a failo. next time i go to the barber im chopping mines off.

Also OP coloring def matters. I look like shit when I stop taking care of myself. lifeless, pale, grey, lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
I'll reply back to this shit thread when I'm done eating and show you what a low iq dog you are

No, you are most likely pulling up the "average face" of each race or some bullshit and are going to show me that "muh small nose is European, muh defined jaw is a white feature bro".

Even if these features are slightly more statistically prevalent in Eurocentric populations, it doesn't make them inherently White features because they are not exclusive.

Good-looking ethnics are gl because they just have good features, not "white-features".

Don't have the patience to continue this argument with you, I've had this exact debate multiple times now.

coloring matters. Look at difference between chico and curry chico.
D1B204E6 7BEF 4CE8 AB58 6115C7C7D9A5

58B7C9AF 18F3 48DE 8FD0 9763FC8399E2

• JFL
Reactions: Trynalookgood, SadnessWYJ, Lolcel and 6 others

@sytyl @Alexanderr
"There is no such thing as a "white feature"."
Wrong, certain features are more common among certain races, which make them a white, Arab, Asian or black feature for example. You could give an example of Asians having wider spaced eyes, low set nasal bridges or Africans having wider noses and usually weaker chins. Certain features are significantly more common among Europeans, which make them European features

Define "Eurocentric feature". You cannot attribute all universally attractive features in existence to whites
Features more common among whites aka narrower nostrils, prominent cleft chins, deeper set eyes, hooded eyes but not due to monolid, taller skull structure in men. Never said any possibly attractive feature is white either, even tho that's usually the case.

You've got to be 1 of the biggest dumb fucks I've ever talked to on here. Since you can't even grasp the concept of the fact your pfp has a slimmer nose, less UEE like alot of Indians have, less dark eye circles and undereyes, no large wide nose like Indians tend to have, and fairly lighter skin opposed to most Indians with obvious undertones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
Wrong, certain features are more common among certain races, which make them a white, Arab, Asian or black feature for example. You could give an example of Asians having wider spaces eyes, low set nasal bridges or Africans having wider noses and usually weaker chins. Certain features are significantly more common among Europeans, which make them European features

Define "Eurocentric feature". You cannot attribute all universally attractive features in existence to whites
Features more common among whites aka narrower nostrils, prominent cleft chins, deeper set eyes, hooded eyes but not due to monolid, taller skull structure in men. Never said any possibly attractive feature is white either, even tho that's usually the case.

You've got to be 1 of the biggest dumb fucks I've ever talked to on here. Since you can't even grasp the concept of the fact your pfp has a slimmer nose, less UEE like alot of Indians have, less dark eye circles and undereyes, no large wide nose like Indians tend to have, and fairly lighter skin opposed to most Indians with obvious undertones
Yes. There are features of different races. For example blacks tend to be taller, bigger dick, more agressive, more muscular, masculine etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No, you are most likely pulling up the "average face" of each race or some bullshit and are going to show me that "muh small nose is European, muh defined jaw is a white feature bro".

Even if these features are slightly more statistically prevalent in Eurocentric populations, it doesn't make them inherently White features because they are not exclusive.

Good-looking ethnics are gl because they just have good features, not "white-features".

Don't have the patience to continue this argument with you, I've had this exact debate multiple times now.
Yeah you still don't get the concept of things that are considered white features or arab features or jew features. You're legit sewer tier IQ. I never said they're exclusive in the sense other races can't have them. But the fact they're so much more common among a certain race makes them *insert race* features

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
Yes. There are features of different races. For example blacks tend to be taller, bigger dick, more agressive, more muscular, masculine etc.
Wait till this guy is gonna say wide blockheads and short occiputs aren't chechnyan/dagestani features because they're not exclusive :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Wrong, certain features are more common among certain races, which make them a white, Arab, Asian or black feature for example. You could give an example of Asians having wider spaces eyes, low set nasal bridges or Africans having wider noses and usually weaker chins. Certain features are significantly more common among Europeans, which make them European features

Whites have longer faces in general. Generally thinner noses, higher nose bridge. big eyes, Lots of body fat in the face.More fat.

• +1
Wait till this guy is gonna say wide blockheads and short occiputs aren't chechnyan/dagestani features because they're not exclusive :feelskek:
White features are generally more attractive. Especially white skin, eyes, and nose imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 685
White features are generally more attractive. Especially white skin, eyes, and nose imo.
I'll be waiting for OPs reply as he comes up with the next cope again. Gonna finish my dinner now though

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful

@sytyl @Alexanderr
you tagged them again

• JFL
I'll be waiting for OPs reply as he comes up with the next cope again. Gonna finish my dinner now though

Not going to reply to you, you are definitely an SFcel. Keep coping with "muh white features"

Welcome to my ignored list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 685
Not going to reply to you, you are definitely an SFcel. Keep coping with "muh white features"

Bro. I am not white, but what he is sayng has some truth to it.

Username checks out

btw girl in your avi is half white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685

Although only some certain aspects. Not every white is a gigachad with slayer eyes and insane bone structure. But you can't deny light coloured eyes, white skin, and tall nose bridge are halos.

Username checks out

btw girl in your avi is half white

Doesn't matter, her coloring is 100% Indian. The thread title was "Coloring doesn't matter"

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Shrek2OnDvD

No dude. Looks 100 percent white.

• Hmm...

HAHAHAHA
LEGIT CAN'T STOP CAGING IRL

So when I disagree with you I'm instantly an sfcel and I get ignored :lul: literally like a sjw calling every man a rapist

Doesn't matter, her coloring is 100% Indian. The thread title was "Coloring doesn't matter"
Doesn’t look Indian, Indians are different type of brown

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Copeful
HAHAHAHA

So when I disagree with you I'm instantly an sfcel and I get ignored :lul: literally like a sjw calling every man a rapist
Everyone needs their copes.

Yes. I have seen the average indian. They 100% dont look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
HAHAHAHA

I didn't make any slurs against you, yet you freaked the fuck out when I presented a counterargument that disagreed with your SFcel preconceptions.

It's pretty obvious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 685

You fucking retard, this girl has the EXACT SAME COLORING AS ME. Actually, my skin is slightly lighter than hers.

Yet if I posted on here, I'd be told "looks curry" and "rope" because of my brown skin.

just STFU

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Shrek2OnDvD and 6485b025t
I didn't make any slurs against you, yet you freaked the fuck out when I presented a counterargument that disagreed with your SFcel preconceptions.

It's pretty obvious.
No you're just extremely stupid and it raises my cortisol. Kys I vc with @Titbot everyday. I'd make you look like a joke irl

you are right, but it doesn't matter because the overwhelming public perception is good looking = "oh he has white features"
Bcz that’s true
Most ugly whites you see have ethic features from their 2% non white genes

Look at blackops2cel (Blackops2chad in ethnic countries), he’s white but his features are very ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, johncruz12345 and Copeful
You fucking retard, this girl has the EXACT SAME COLORING AS ME. Actually, my skin is slightly lighter than hers.

Yet if I posted on here, I'd be told "looks curry" and "rope" because of my brown skin.

just STFU
No she doesn’t you’re most likely delusional
Rodeblur think he mogs opry doesn’t mean he really does

many people are delusional

Indians have different type of brown skin

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and johncruz12345
Bcz that’s true

Look at blackops2cel (Blackops2chad in ethnic countries), he’s white but his features are very ethnic
Ok bro. White features in general are seen as more attractive, but this is 100% cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7580
Bcz that’s true

tyson.gif
tyson.gif
tyson.gif

THE JBW COPING HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS. BLACKSOPS2CEL NOW LOOKS ETHNIC.

St. BlackOps2Cel | Know Your Meme

JFL!!

@Shrek2OnDvD @Dante1 @Salludon @SubhumanCurrycel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry, SubhumanCurrycel, Arkantos and 8 others
@Biggdink How would this curry do where you live?
Screen Shot 2020 09 23 at 83502 PM

thats a strong hindu dindu cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
If ideal craniofacial development then colouring and pheno doesn't matter. But i can think of 4-6 people who have this (jeff seid, sendhil ramamurthy, chris carmack). Even the big three psl gods rely on individual features than ideal facial development. So as rare as it is if the face is perfectly grown then colouring and pheno has very little significance. And even the highly desired eurocentric features based aryan face (north atlantid or nordic) don't have ideal craniofacial development on average.

• +1
His color is similar to mullatos, but maybe his pic is edited
yes. That was what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure this pic is unedited. I dont think his colouring would be a huge failo.

No she doesn’t you’re most likely delusional
Rodeblur think he mogs opry doesn’t mean he really does

many people are delusional

Indians have different type of brown skin

Jfl.

Post the "different type of brown skin" you are talking about

Me looking at posters (and their posts) who replaced all high iq ppl who left past 12 months:
3ec26c6df84093a1eb856eb293a450b8

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Lolcel, sytyl and 1 other person
Keep coping, high IQ = questioning established theories/doctrines that are otherwise accepted blindly as gospel.
Yes bro, im going to question Einstein and Hawking theories, im so high iq now.

Yes bro, im going to question Einstein and Hawking theories, im so high iq now.

JFL if you take things as fact without questioning them in any way. This kid is working to disprove Einstein's theory of relativity, one of the most established facts in science.

High IQ = Intellectual curiosity and skepticism.

Last edited: