Coloring doesn't matter

Jfl.

Post the "different type of brown skin" you are talking about
3A6A10AD EBA5 4FB3 A178 FEC5E06A46C8
This is what Indians look like

Whoever keep making these shit threads should be forced to eat this for a year in a row

• Ugh..
Reactions: JustBeCurry
6A53BA2F 870D 4748 A10F BF345A888DC7

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, CursedOne, Azoriko and 2 others
I'll be waiting for OPs reply as he comes up with the next cope again. Gonna finish my dinner now though
Most of the white guys in my school are balding and have shit skin, collagen. Plus their eyes are horrible Does that mean those are also white features.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
lookin indian is a failo
u have to look exotic, dark lookz,mulatto fraud or hispanic
coloring doesnt matter but your pheno (features) and how u look over all matters

Original
Rr
2a9e10fd8b993baf0393aabf1d87f9ad

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Salludon, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
HAHAHAHA
LEGIT CAN'T STOP CAGING IRL

So when I disagree with you I'm instantly an sfcel and I get ignored :lul: literally like a sjw calling every man a rapist
retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Copeful
Most of the white guys in my school are balding and have shit skin, collagen. Plus their eyes are horrible Does that mean those are also white features.
Go to any business college and you’d see many chadlites
Go to a hockey game , decent club or anywhere with upper class people and you’d see many chadlites

you won’t see them at a Walmart tho

Go to any business college and you’d see many chadlites
Go to a hockey game , decent club or anywhere with upper class people and you’d see many chadlites

you won’t see them at a Walmart tho
I see indian chadelites too? Your point? plus don't ever compare hockey to chadelite. Most of the hockey guys in my high school are recessed cucks

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
I see indian chadelites too? Your point? plus don't ever compare hockey to chadelite. Most of the hockey guys in my high school are recessed cucks
You live in a ghetto ?

• JFL
  • JFL
Sounds like the worst fucking comeback I've ever read

Just go by purely anecdotal bullshit instead of accepting white features are universally agreed to be the most attractive theory

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9072, Copeful and 1 other person
no, stop coping
do these guys look like chadelites to you @TheCopefulCurry

Only watched for few seconds and saw a pretty boy tiktok slayer in crowd

JFL if you take things as fact without questioning them in any way. This kid is working to disprove Einstein's theory of relativity, one of the most established facts in science.

High IQ = Intellectual curiosity and skepticism.
I was talking about colouring here long time before you created acc here. There is no intellectual curiosity and skepticism here in this thread. Its just hurting ass that whites have best colourings, i saw you on a lot white-shitting threads, it says all.

But yeah, here my arguments.

Ian Somerhalder, keep in mind only his eye colour was changed and his skin colour a little bit darkened, imagine if you made his skin, hair and lips darker, it would be disaster:

Same person, same features,different colouring, not that bad tho but worse, what do we get? Way worse looking and aesthetically pleasing guy.

Good colouring DOESNT mean good looks automatically
Bad colouring DOESNT mean bad looks automatically
Good bones DOESNT mean good looks automatically
Bad bones DOESNT mean bad looks automatically

Everything matters, everything is helpful, colouring is important.

We should focus on everything in order to be better version of ourselves, but you are too blind, too racist to think logically and leave your bias.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and sytyl
Just skimmed through it. Go to the part where they show big crowd from above

I was talking about colouring here long time before you created acc here. There is no intellectual curiosity and skepticism here in this thread. Its just hurting ass that whites have best colourings, i saw you on a lot white-shitting threads, it says all.

Ian Somerhalder, keep in mind only his eye colour was changed and his skin colour a little bit darkened, imagine if you made his skin, hair and lips darker, it would be disaster:
View attachment 688476

View attachment 688470

Same person, same features,different colouring, not that bad tho but worse, what do we get? Way worse looking and aesthetically pleasing guy.

We should focus on everything in order to be better version of ourselves, but you are too blind, too racist to think logically and leave your bias.
I was talking about colouring here long time before you created acc here

THANK YOU DAD

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

View attachment 688476

View attachment 688470

JFL, I'm racist for saying coloring DOESN'T matter?? Wtf???

I have literally nothing against whites, I have many white friends IRL. I have never "shit on whites" before. I only argue against the ones on this forum that are extremely radical and insane in their beliefs, like @Biggdink (SFcels) that believe only whites are good-looking, or that gigachad ethnics like Salludon have low SMV

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Copeful

I have literally nothing against whites, I have many white friends IRL. I have never "shit on whites" before. I only argue against the ones on this forum that are extremely radical and insane in their beliefs, like @Biggdink (SFcels) that believe only whites are good-looking, or that gigachad ethnics like Salludon have low SMV
F2EE46E0 2923 478F 990C C14AEAD8D5E4

Same is going for ethnic nationalist users, i still forget to post screenshot of off-topic first 20 threads where 40% was made-up by white-mocking threads so (spidermanmeme.jpg). You claim to be high iq, if you are then you should leave fighting with ppl on incel site over (((race))) because thats what jews want from us, focus on more important things.

Anyways your thread is entirely cope, i argumented it above, nothing more to add, thank you for discussion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9072 and Copeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9072
black eyes are only acceptable on black people

9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg
9072.jpg

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY CURRY MEEKS, DAILY REACTS OR HE'S COMING TO ROB YOUR MOLE RAT ASS

• JFL
6BC660FB 2CB6 43D5 A4A2 0301FDAE9CD7
Giga moggers

currychad has more smv than white chadlite and anyone in this thread

• +1
dark lookz and exotic are on the same tier as white chad if not better

• +1
currychad has more smv than white chadlite and anyone in this thread

Extremely based, I've been saying this from the beginning. Face >>>> race

Let JBWcopers cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Extremely based, I've been saying this from the beginning. Face >>>> race

Let JBWcopers cope bro
wait for my tomorrow thread
i am jsut too lazy to post

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Coloring doesn't matter
2we23wer1qr3223rr43ew22r342r3r23q
:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 6403, 6485b025t and 1 other person
Bump, this thread hasn't triggered nearly enough SFcels yet.

Keep seething in my threads, while good-looking ethnics are cucking you as we speak.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Arkantos and Deleted member 9072
I don't think your iq gives you the ability to ever use more than 5 active braincels, so let me tell you what's wrong with your logic.

The only reason that "curry" girl in your profile picture looks good is because of the fact pretty much every single feature of her is EUROCENTRIC. Heck, she could easily be mistaken for spaniard, italian or greek. And her coloring failo isn't even that extreme to begin with, even though she'd look better with lighter skin etc which was my previous point in the other argument we had, different races of gl people have DIFFERENT SMV.

Moreso her undereyes etc also don't have discoloration, which an insane majority of south asians do have.
Her coloring is perfect, i prefer this over blond pigskin posted on a daily basis on this forum

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and Copeful
Her coloring is perfect, i prefer this over blond pigskin posted on a daily basis on this forum

Giga-based, caramel brown skin + dark chocolate brown eyes + jet-black hair >>>> all

Cope if you disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Giga-based, caramel brown skin + dark chocolate brown eyes + jet-black hair >>>> all

Cope if you disagree
If the girl in your avi had blue/green eyes she would be a 9/10

• JFL
White features are generally more attractive.
Usually when people here refer to “white features”, they’re referring to caucasoid features.

Prominent supraorbital ridges, narrow, long high bridged nasal bones, small mouths, narrow nasal cavities, little or no prognathism, straight profile etc...

All are found in the indigenous people of Europe, North Africa, Horn of Africa, South West Asia and the Indian subcontinent.

Caucasoid is used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, without regard to skin tone.

Again, these physical traits are not exclusive to people hailing from Europe, as they’re very common in lots of other people.
46CC13B9 F11B 4D43 AAE9 9B4A20F391EE

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Copeful
Usually when people here refer to “white features”, they’re referring to caucasoid features.

Prominent supraorbital ridges, narrow, long high bridged nasal bones, small mouths, narrow nasal cavities, little or no prognathism, straight profile etc...

All are found in the indigenous people of Europe, North Africa, Horn of Africa, South West Asia and the Indian subcontinent.

Caucasoid is used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, without regard to skin tone.

Again, these physical traits are not exclusive to people hailing from Europe, as they’re very common in lots of other people.
View attachment 690283

No response jfl, over. Looks like we won the debate

Ethnic cope
coloring is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Arkantos, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person

View attachment 690283
No I meant white lol.