Coloring doesn't matter

give gandy dravidian coloring and see if he's even a model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and 5'8manlet
No I meant white lol.
You meant white features, which are caucasoid features?
Except for the large variation in hair color and light eyes but even those appear outside of Europe, just not as commonly.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
It probably does. Blacks look really good with light eyes bc of contrast bro

That may also be why tanned white guys have the highest SMV rather than the paler nordic phenotype

Tell that to strijd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
very terrible thread
phenotype is literally everything

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Copeful and Arkantos
Good thread
thanks for the bump bhai i logged onto a bunch of notifications

Arnold Handshake GIFs | Tenor

• Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t
His color is similar to mullatos, but maybe his pic is edited
How the fuck does this curry look mullato???? He looks curry as fuk.
screen-shot-2020-09-23-at-8-35-02-pm-png.688437

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and SubhumanCurrycel
C2AAA5C7 F018 44A9 818B E051B3905339

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072
Coloring matters even for whites people that’s why pale gingers are considered ugly and struggle even if they have good features

look at this north atlantid chad, now imagine him as an ethnic or a ginger
5C6492C7 41BC 40BE 844E 27B697E8E704

Coloring is everything
White skin, colored eyes, dark hair IS IDEAL and attractive to every single person on earth

• JFL
Tbh
FEAAA979 4213 4B1E B826 BB65B28D6844

• +1
colouring matters bro tbh. But I'm really struggling on if it is subjective or objective. My ideal girl has light brown eyes, I can't comprehend how other people prefer green/blue/dark brown eyes over it. I thinks its the same for women for their ideal that its subjective, but I've always seen north atlantid is ideal for me and women I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and 6485b025t
who bumped this shit thread again.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 6723
No, you are most likely pulling up the "average face" of each race or some bullshit and are going to show me that "muh small nose is European, muh defined jaw is a white feature bro".

Even if these features are slightly more statistically prevalent in Eurocentric populations, it doesn't make them inherently White features because they are not exclusive.

Good-looking ethnics are gl because they just have good features, not "white-features".

Don't have the patience to continue this argument with you, I've had this exact debate multiple times now.
You really can’t talk with these people.

they insist that any ethnic that is GL is actually just a white person because they find like 2 features that are white and run with it.

They don’t mention the part where a lot of ugly features (weak chin, narrow face, high hairline) are mostly caucasian features though for some reason.

Its really beyond coping when someone claims that a clear curry, that would be called a curry by anyone on the street, actually “looks like an Italian”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9072
You really can’t talk with these people.

they insist that any ethnic that is GL is actually just a white person because they find like 2 features that are white and run with it.

They don’t mention the part where a lot of ugly features (weak chin, narrow face, high hairline) are mostly caucasian features though for some reason.

Its really beyond coping when someone claims that a clear curry, that would be called a curry by anyone on the street, actually “looks like an Italian”
lmao @Biggdink thinks this curry mogger looks mullato
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
lmao @Biggdink thinks this curry mogger looks mullato
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
At some point you just have to let them cope.

after all, being a sfcel spending 10+ hrs a day on an incel forum is probably a huge sign that they are genetically inferior.

if my life was that poor, I’d probably cope hard too.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072
At some point you just have to let them cope.

after all, being a sfcel spending 10+ hrs a day on an incel forum is probably a huge sign that they are genetically inferior.

if my life was that poor, I’d probably cope hard too.
Muh sfcel :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
i think blacks can be attractive

• JFL
hindu dindu cope
wouldnt be saying that if u had good coloring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and justadude
Time Online 1340:09
I’ve left this thing open on my Phone/laptop too many times, while working on my shit. Your point nerd ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
I’ve left this thing open on my Phone/laptop too many times, while working on my shit. Your point nerd ?
Cope you also have more messages.

6x as much time online as me, 6x messages. Your time to post ratio is pretty normal.

It’s over for a worthless rotter who spends multiple hours a day on incel forums.