YoloHatesFoids666
bitch has to be blonde
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2026
- Posts
- 1,214
- Reputation
- 1,849
ALL STARTED WHEN I TAGGED A RANDOM USER THAT I SAW WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF THEY WERE FEMALE OR NOT
Then she replied and I repped her and the cuck got mad!!!!
then he deadass negative repped 30 posts of me


SHE USES HIM TO GET REPS ON THE FUCKING FORUM THIS CUCK REPS EVERY POST SHE MAKES. IMAGINE HIS REACTION WHEN HE LEARNS THAT SHE FUCKS WITH A TON OF GUYS IRL AND THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE HIS SMALL DICK ON DISCORD AHAHAHA
@ragingmanlet
Then she replied and I repped her and the cuck got mad!!!!
then he deadass negative repped 30 posts of me
SHE USES HIM TO GET REPS ON THE FUCKING FORUM THIS CUCK REPS EVERY POST SHE MAKES. IMAGINE HIS REACTION WHEN HE LEARNS THAT SHE FUCKS WITH A TON OF GUYS IRL AND THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE HIS SMALL DICK ON DISCORD AHAHAHA
@ragingmanlet
