.COM CUCK WHO NEGATIVE REPPED ME BECAUSE I TAGGED HIS EFOID EXPOSE

YoloHatesFoids666

YoloHatesFoids666

bitch has to be blonde
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Posts
1,215
Reputation
1,849
ALL STARTED WHEN I TAGGED A RANDOM USER THAT I SAW WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF THEY WERE FEMALE OR NOT
IMG 1535

Then she replied and I repped her and the cuck got mad!!!!
IMG 1537

then he deadass negative repped 30 posts of me :lul::lul::lul:
IMG 1531

SHE USES HIM TO GET REPS ON THE FUCKING FORUM THIS CUCK REPS EVERY POST SHE MAKES. IMAGINE HIS REACTION WHEN HE LEARNS THAT SHE FUCKS WITH A TON OF GUYS IRL AND THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE HIS SMALL DICK ON DISCORD AHAHAHA

@ragingmanlet
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sycophant, lowinhibragecel, peptidehater22 and 7 others
dnr no one gives a fuck about .com drama faggot
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thedoomandespair, IblameRhoda, Bat and 6 others
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sycophant, lowinhibragecel, Bat and 2 others
To what degree is this relevant or will affect another person
 
  • +1
Reactions: 167s
@lowinhibragecel
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and 167s
This made my day 🤩
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
ALL STARTED WHEN I TAGGED A RANDOM USER THAT I SAW WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF THEY WERE FEMALE OR NOT

Then she replied and I repped her and the cuck got mad!!!!

then he deadass negative repped 30 posts of me :lul::lul::lul:

SHE USES HIM TO GET REPS ON THE FUCKING FORUM THIS CUCK REPS EVERY POST SHE MAKES. IMAGINE HIS REACTION WHEN HE LEARNS THAT SHE FUCKS WITH A TON OF GUYS IRL AND THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE HIS SMALL DICK ON DISCORD AHAHAHA

@ragingmanlet
Dont take it too seriously hes just an irrelevant faggot literally have seen him 2-3 times at most
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
yes I actually realised that nobody likes him …

And what are his posts lol “org sucks bro, we .com cuck Edaters are better”
IMG 1532
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and pleasevanity
@pleasevanity
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
i see this guy xorsizm on every single fucking thread on .com
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
lol he is begging to be trolled
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
ALL STARTED WHEN I TAGGED A RANDOM USER THAT I SAW WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF THEY WERE FEMALE OR NOT

Then she replied and I repped her and the cuck got mad!!!!

then he deadass negative repped 30 posts of me :lul::lul::lul:

SHE USES HIM TO GET REPS ON THE FUCKING FORUM THIS CUCK REPS EVERY POST SHE MAKES. IMAGINE HIS REACTION WHEN HE LEARNS THAT SHE FUCKS WITH A TON OF GUYS IRL AND THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE HIS SMALL DICK ON DISCORD AHAHAHA

@ragingmanlet
cagefuel af
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
edating on .com

it doesn't get more bitchy than this
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
25
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
L
Replies
20
Views
78
lafreestyle
L
FunnyVALENTINE
Replies
5
Views
26
_Nazareth_
_Nazareth_
vaylenvislays
Replies
2
Views
23
Peubert
Peubert

Users who are viewing this thread

  • YoloHatesFoids666
Back
Top