.com is so shit

asdvek

asdvek

They tried to make it org, but a soyboy, easily offended, tiktokcel forum. There are tiktokcels in this forum too but the owner of that forum is a tiktokcel itself and literally everyone there is, the forum is full of normies.

There is a mewing sub :lul::lul: ratings for females (dont get hyped up and make an acc, all the girls are ugly af ltb subhumans) and just gaslighting each other.

The site is also dead and inactive af and there are periods where there is not a single post in the forum for fucking HOURS. Imagine being an active user on here. I dont get ppl with thousands of posts on that forum. Oh and also they steal threads from BOTB too :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, Clark69, try2beme and 11 others
and people complain that this forum is shit and dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 2 others
They tried to make it org, but a soyboy, easily offended, tiktokcel forum. There are tiktokcels in this forum too but the owner of that forum is a tiktokcel itself and literally everyone there is, the forum is full of normies.

There is a mewing sub :lul::lul: ratings for females (dont get hyped up and make an acc, all the girls are ugly af ltb subhumans) and just gaslighting each other.

The site is also dead and inactive af and there are periods where there is not a single post in the forum for fucking HOURS. Imagine being an active user on here. I dont get ppl with thousands of posts on that forum. Oh and also they steal threads from BOTB too :lul::lul:
They even allow whores on that site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, tombradylover and 2 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and asdvek

Shitty ass website 😭

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and asdvek
what site?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Its a cool place to chill at when u dont want to deal with some people on here

• +1
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts and Falcon_Flam
Its a cool place to chill at when u dont want to deal with some people on here
If you don’t want to deal with people here then just close the tab.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
If you don’t want to deal with people here then just close the tab.
Yes, why go to that forum if you don't want to deal with people here? It literally makes no sense. There is not a single good looksmax advice on there, it's just skibidi rizz, mewing, icing face and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Marsiere214, truthhurts and 2 others
Dude I got banned for calling a mtb a ugly frauding slut the site is so fucking soft fuck those niggas man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Clark69, truthhurts and 4 others
Dude I got banned for calling a mtb a ugly frauding slut the site is so fucking soft fuck those niggas man

Didn't you say that forum was better or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Nigga give me the link

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Didn't you say that forum was better or some shit?
No nigga are u retarded? That forum fucking blows I’ve been shitting on it since I found out about it. I got banned in 6 hours there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
No nigga are u retarded? That forum fucking blows I’ve been shitting on it since I found out about it. I got banned in 6 hours there
Gimme the link or name it

isnt that the site that was made by this autistic user on here who lied about mewing? jfl these guys hate incels but steal threads made by incels.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, asdvek and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Marsiere214 and Goth
Just search looksmaxxing forum

His name is the same and he said that forum is better than this forum :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
It didn’t ficking say that u brain dead retard. Actually kys please. Malidini pales in comparison to Ramos

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Clark69, NZb6Air and 1 other person
It didn’t ficking say that u brain dead retard. Actually kys please. Malidini pales in comparison to Ramos
I lurked on there and saw your posts, you said it was better

Mister Meister has it on auto censor, you can't even send it in PMs
I found it, it looks like shit 😂 it’s literally a perfect copy except shit. Should I make an account on it?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, TechnoBoss, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Nah nigga I said that shit cuz this niger tryna piss me off
Your just mad cause a person of your ethnicity beat Brady in the playoffs [mark sanchez]

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Maldini mogs ramos to the slums of mumbai though. Insane bones and light blue eyes.

It's not a ragebait, I literally saw you say that
Ur right it is better tbh. There I said it niger now what?

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
Your just mad cause a person of your ethnicity beat Brady in the playoffs [mark sanchez]
lmao mark Sanchez handsome tho. I’m not mad at that comparison

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Traitor and you prefer a tiktokcel skibidi sigma mewing forum over this
I just wanted Nudes from ltbs bro leave me alone

• JFL
lmao mark Sanchez handsome tho. I’m not mad at that comparison

You fucking lying piece of shit

The thing is I know you said it yet you keep lying and denying it

I just signed up on it tbh. I’m about become the forum grim reaper

• +1
  • +1
This stupid whore called all users on org incels and I defended saying it’s chads.org and that we mog .com u fucking idiot
I dont care, you defended .com liar u dont like this forum u betray us

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and tombradylover