Combat sports mog gym

U

Umbra

Retired
Assuming you have good height, proportions and you're not a framecel.

It's better to train a combat sport : mma, boxing, muay thai, kickboxing while also doing calisthenics and maintaining a low bf%. Obviously you can beat majority of people then, will get more respect and halo if they know you can fight (speaking from experience)

Like this:

Female gaze

Fightclub 1
2133548208 258px Ivan Drago

44 447440 m

And it's easier to achieve naturally compared to gymcels that bloat themselves and ruin their health with all kinds of steroids etc

Looks more natural in most cases since they're not that big

Compared to gymmaxers:

Male gaze

Jeff Seid
Davidlaid
Jeff no3

These bodies are gl, but for majority here this isn't a possibility even with steroids. Those who do achieve this with good genetics and steroids will struggle to maintain it and will have to work hard for it

Not to mention you will look like a clown if you get beaten by some mmacel or anyone who does combat sports and they're smaller than you. Plenty of examples out there

I could go on forever but people will say I'm coping, the benefits from combat sports outnumber the ones from gym alone. You can combine them, even better but gym alone with average genetics isnt a good idea and steroids and looking as big as possible is mostly male gaze, tho some girls like that, they're not the majority

Do both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Well, in some combat sports you definitely get bonesmashing. Also, broken nose, ears, eyes damage, microconcussions, problems with joints...
Definitely can improve your confidence, but health and looks-wise, it's bad long-term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Well, in some combat sports you definitely get bonesmashing. Also, broken nose, ears, eyes damage, microconcussions, problems with joints...
Definitely can improve your confidence, but health and looks-wise, it's bad long-term.
I've been training boxing for 4 years and a half, now muay thai . Worst thing i got is black nose and at another session bloody nose. Didn't affect how i look. I'm talking about sparring medium intensity, not killing each other or turning pro or stuff like that. Just train a martial art so you don't get beat up. But my shit writing skills confused everyone

combat sports is looksmin and healthmin. just train like a boxer but with helmet on and everything. never do actual fights in which you can be seriously damaged.

combat sports is looksmin and healthmin. just train like a boxer but with helmet on and everything. never do actual fights in which you can be seriously damaged.
that's what i was saying the whole thread but wrote it in a subhuman way. It's unlikely to hurt yourself in a fight, only long term or in heavier weight classes from guys i've met. Saying you competed and got medals, money etc is a halo both for girls and guys. You can just train and spar lightly. But just training without any kind of sparring is useless since you will fall under pressure in a real fight and you will miss shots, miss-calculate the distance etc

• +1
Reactions: the BULL