Comment this facepulling for hyoid or whatever it is

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
Legit or not?

@Ryan @sergeant blackpill @gamma @Constantin Denis @BearBoy @Shrek2OnDvD @Primordial

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9, ifyouwannabemylover, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
idk I don't have problems with my hyoid

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
idk I don't have problems with my hyoid

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Primordial
Idk wouldn't count on it

• +1
holy fuck the beginning of that last video, brutal

• +1
you could do lip widening and this shit at the same time tbh, wtf is the method btw I don't understand the language, how long and what do u have to do

• JFL
@Sens why u laughing :lul: it would look funny af if someone came in ur room and u have a lip widening tool in ur mouth and this belt that looks like ur about to rope

maybe its legit ..i have heard that it works

• +1
@Sens why u laughing :lul: it would look funny af if someone came in ur room and u have a lip widening tool in ur mouth and this belt that looks like ur about to rope
i once almost chocked myself as a kid with fathers belt, until sister saved me
was blackpilled from the childhood

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial
It's spanish, there are auto-translate in the video, idk how accurate it is tho, and don't have time to watch it atm

wtf bitch in first video got mogger jaw in 30 days ? how

• JFL
wtf bitch in first video got mogger jaw in 30 days ? how
Wonder when people will realize that probably 90% of shit you see on internet, esp. youtube is staged.

The before picture is angle + lens frauded + she pushed her jaw back into the skull intentionally. Check 2nd video footage showing her on day 4 -

it looks nowhere like on the "before" picture. She already had an insane mogger jaw. When will you people start to think with your brains instead of butts, believing all the shit you see on internet? Yeah ofc she could achieve that jaw in 30 days. In 30 more days she will end up looking like a Gigastacy and most booked model in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Wonder when people will realize that probably 90% of shit you see on internet, esp. youtube is staged.

The before picture is angle + lens frauded + she pushed her jaw back into the skull intentionally. Check 2nd video footage showing her on day 4 -

it looks nowhere like on the "before" picture. She already had an insane mogger jaw. When will you people start to think with your brains instead of butts, believing all the shit you see on internet? Yeah ofc she could achieve that jaw in 30 days. In 30 more days she will end up looking like a Gigastacy and most booked model in the world.

ok highiqcel, i agree that pics are shit, that's obvious, but tell why would she fraud? I don't think she makes money on this shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Interesting logic, so by your logic fraud only exists, when theres money to make out of it?

I didnt watch the whole video, but it seems like she knows that dude who is making the video or whatever. I dont even care, this shit is clearly fake. I guess all plastic surgery clinics etc. can close now, because ppl can get a model jaw in 30 days by pulling their jaw up with a leather band or whatever this thing is.

my comment was basically satire. I know there's literally no way that video is true