Comments on social media and forums reflects the IQ averages between feeders

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
It's well known in the manosphere that there are more dumb men than dumb women and there are more genius men than genius women..... But there are more average safe zone mid wit women than safe zone mid wit men

When I sift through twitter tweets, YouTube comments, forum comments between here and lipstick alley and hell even for the small part I have browsed it.. Tiktok... I have found a very clear to see pattern and that is the comments left by men are either really fucking stupid, ignorant, unaware, disillusioned and dumb... Or extremely insightful, critically thought out, intuitive and profound. Rarely do u see women say much that's dumb not much that's smart and also original.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, dreamcake1mo, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others
It's well known in the manosphere that there are more dumb men than dumb women and there are more genius men than genius women..... But there are more average safe zone mid wit women than safe zone mid wit men

When I sift through twitter tweets, YouTube comments, forum comments between here and lipstick alley and hell even for the small part I have browsed it.. Tiktok... I have found a very clear to see pattern and that is the comments left by men are either really fucking stupid, ignorant, unaware, disillusioned and dumb... Or extremely insightful, critically thought out, intuitive and profound. Rarely do u see women say much that's dumb not much that's smart and also original.

Old_Man_Yells_at_cloud_cover.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, fukmylyf, WELOVELOOKS and 16 others
Bro u do have a family in london? Like extended

i just robbed a lil nigga and took that nigga bih
E916B218 5675 4168 9A4B 122251ACB946
IMG 1801

Basically Women are npcs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac, MakinItHappen and dna_cel

32 is old to a Zoomer because a Zoomer feels as though he is missing out on his early to mid 20s by doing nothing with his life. I am posting right now from my mobile phone, while you rot away in your basement dwelling at misfortune of not being Chad.

I lived my youth far more than you are doing right now. So the benefit of you being super young right now is NULL and void.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, nofap, romanstock and 2 others
32 is old to a Zoomer because a Zoomer feels as though he is missing out on his early to mid 20s by doing nothing with his life. I am posting right now from my mobile phone, while you rot away in your basement dwelling at misfortune of not being Chad.

I lived my youth far more than you are doing right now. So the benefit of you being super young right now is NULL and void.

Brooooooootal.

Basically Women are npcs

Would you rather be a low IQ and ugly foolish loser or an NPC normie that consumes enjoyment from life through being a follower? Serious question?

Can a mod edit the title? I'm on mobile and it has autocorrect.

Genders, not feeders.

Like are u

Still connected to your family members like cousins , uncles and other extended family members

Of course. I've taken Lucy to see all sections of my family and visa versa.

I didn't disown them because I got with a one bird :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Would you rather be a low IQ and ugly foolish loser or an NPC normie that consumes enjoyment from life through being a follower? Serious question?
NPC normie ofc but Low iq individuals add character to life.

Yin and Yang type shit. Without retards there would be no Geniuses to compare them to

Of course. I've taken Lucy to see all sections of my family and visa versa.

I didn't disown them because I got with a one bird :LOL:
Lucy?? U mean ur gf, also why did u edit ur comment lol

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
You seducing ugly chink women today robbing them for their savings, while you were seducing ugly jew men yesterday, robbing them for their savings.

What's new my Lenny Kravitz nephew nigga?
just chilling bout to go link with a viet girl

but before i go i gotta make sure my two bruvvas you and @Chinacurry squash the beef so we all can linkup and be chill

• JFL
Your observation is correct and aligns with greater variance theory.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MakinItHappen and horizontallytall

Is this also some kind of visibility bias though, to an extent?

Women generally comment or think much less about stuff where there is room to have a stupid opinion.

'Oh your hair looks nice today babe' 'thanks babe I love your shoes'.

Men would try to talk about shit where a higher level of base understanding and a higher level of interpretation can be beneficial, but because they r dumb as fuck they say the dumber version

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and MakinItHappen
  • +1
To add I didn't disown my family for her. Wasn't that the reason you were asking?
Nah that was not the reason, i felt like u hate meeting people for some reason i got thta feeling, so i asked ,

• Hmm...
i read fbook comments a lot, the women are def dumber than the men. 99/100 women will defend the shark or pitbull, only 50/100 men will. women think animals are little fluffy things with neocortex level personalities :ROFLMAO: they have a childlike view of the world.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and MakinItHappen

Everyone who was late teens early/mid 20s in the 2000s and early 2010s up until social media exploded and took over, lived their lives much more because of human interaction regardless of looks.

Since COVID happend not only is everyone antisocial because of their phones, but also extremely aspie and shut in

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MakinItHappen and horizontallytall
Is this also some kind of visibility bias though, to an extent?

Women generally comment or think much less about stuff where there is room to have a stupid opinion.

Yes it's def related to our hormones and also the cultural aspects of gender. Men have to make something of themselves and have to stand for something, or they will be seen as beta cuck nice guys with no spine. While women have an optional role in society as passive, followers that sit back observe and learn gradually and slowly.

But it is also tied to dumb people not realising just how much they don't know and/or understand. While if you are mid witted you kind of have a sense that there are areas of understanding that you might not be educated on. So you sit back from forming an opinion so quick, until you're more well-informed.

However there are theories that suggest the most delusional people are the ones with average IQ and the most based people are those with high or low IQ and the reason given is that as a high IQ person you can distinguish between abstract and concrete thinking. (Imagination and Reality) While as a low IQ person you cannot even think in abstract to have such problem lol.

But then there are also studies indicating that highly intelligent people are more prone to being less objective and less rational due to biases that can elevate their social hierarchy. So they will be subconsciously creative with arguing something that they might know deep down is not objectively true.

• +1
Men would try to talk about shit where a higher level of base understanding and a higher level of interpretation can be beneficial, but because they r dumb as fuck they say the dumber version

Average intelligence men will try their hand at higher levels of consciousness thinking. You're correct and with effort and learning they'll get there.

While average intelligence women won't be as compelled to do this, though it does happen. I have seen it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah that was not the reason, i felt like u hate meeting people for some reason i got thta feeling, so i asked ,

Hate meeting which people? Lol? People in general? Or you mean people that are not in my close inner circle?

Where's this feeling come from?

• +1
i read fbook comments a lot, the women are def dumber than the men. 99/100 women will defend the shark or pitbull, only 50/100 men will. women think animals are little fluffy things with neocortex level personalities :ROFLMAO: they have a childlike view of the world.

But isn't that to do with their sensitivity to cuddly fury things which is activating their nurturing instincts?

Rather than their intelligence?

Everyone who was late teens early/mid 20s in the 2000s and early 2010s up until social media exploded and took over, lived their lives much more because of human interaction regardless of looks.

Since COVID happend not only is everyone antisocial because of their phones, but also extremely aspie and shut in

100% and that's what a lot of these Gen Z'ers don't get when they keep calling Millennials old for being late 20s, early and mid 30s.

I'm like why are you dissing us when we aren't slaves to social media like you are right now in your highest testosterone phase?

But isn't that to do with their sensitivity to cuddly fury things which is activating their nurturing instincts?

Rather than their intelligence?

It's dumb bro.

• JFL
Just a feeling, maybe due to ur basement pics i saw here and things scattered here and there ,like i lived like that for an year cause of my course, and lack of money and had to adjust somehow and hated going out in that period @MakinItHappen

Just a feeling, maybe due to ur basement pics i saw here and things scattered here and there ,like i lived like that for an year cause of my course, and lack of money and had to adjust somehow and hated going out in that period @MakinItHappen

Covid pictures lol. Remember London had the tightest restrictions. Yeah.

• +1
And it could also be that I said I was browsing social media reading comments @horizontallytall lol

What are you doing with life atm? Age and shit?

• +1
Men like to shitpost more than women. They have less empathy.

And it could also be that I said I was browsing social media reading comments @horizontallytall lol

What are you doing with life atm? Age and shit?
Am 19 and will be joining uni , actually i asked that question seeing ur behaviour makes me feel like like u had a completely different personality before age 25 and then something like any issue caused an extreme change in your way towards life , seeing u in ur pics and videos makes me feel like u naturally were a different person than u are now

Am 19 and will be joining uni , actually i asked that question seeing ur behaviour makes me feel like like u had a completely different personality before age 25 and then something like any issue caused an extreme change in your way towards life , seeing u in ur pics and videos makes me feel like u naturally were a different person than u are now

Oh ok, 19. What are you studying?

Pics from prior to 25-26 or pics now?

How do you feel I might have been different? Everyone grows as people / individuals man, how do you perceive it though?

Biotechnology and mathematics+ computing
Oh ok, 19. What are you studying?

Pics from prior to 25-26 or pics now?

How do you feel I might have been different? Everyone grows as people / individuals man, how do you perceive it though?
Pics from now too give that vibe too like something is missing, i cannot point out exactly what is the difference , its just a feeling that comes up when i see ur posts and pics ,

• +1
Biotechnology and mathematics+ computing

Pics from now too give that vibe too like something is missing, i cannot point out exactly what is the difference , its just a feeling that comes up when i see ur posts and pics ,

So the way I looked now from the way I looked then? And the way I post is like I used to be a different person? In what sense? This perception is interesting lol.

Could it just be that I am not like your average autist on here :LOL:

• +1
Do u believe in morals ? Or do u have self imposed morality with certain rules u follow @MakinItHappen
So the way I looked now from the way I looked then? And the way I post is like I used to be a different person? In what sense? This perception is interesting lol.

Could it just be that I am not like your average autist on here :LOL:
Also do u have bpd when it comes to ur looks like irl experience confirming that u look good and then some slight negative remark making ur question ur looks level , maybe this doesnt happens now but when u were young did this heppen sometimes ?

Do u believe in morals ? Or do u have self imposed morality with certain rules u follow @MakinItHappen

Also do u have bpd when it comes to ur looks like irl experience confirming that u look good and then some slight negative remark making ur question ur looks level , maybe this doesnt happens now but when u were young did this heppen sometimes ?

I believe in Master Morality a lot more than I did in my teens and early to mid 20s. A balance between Master and Slave morality is needed, but I am def more Master now a days.

Not really bro to tell you the honest truth lol. I went to all-boys school and we never had an obsession over looks. Obviously the ugly nerds would still be terrorised slightly or have their role, but it wasn't like it might have been in a mixed school. Plus it was non-social media. Like the start of Facebook.

When going Uni I began to notice I was good looking. Cute guy attention. I never felt racism or like I was at a disadvantage for being ethnic. If anything that feeling was more there before the age of 10 or 11 to tell you the truth. Improved my appearance further with the gym and had no problems.

Sure I guess I wasn't sure just how attractive I was since girls found me cute/adorable or whatever and I had reasonable success. I knew I wasn't super handsome and we didn't have terms like Chad lol, but I knew I wasn't Chad level.

• +1
Average intelligence men will try their hand at higher levels of consciousness thinking. You're correct and with effort and learning they'll get there.

While average intelligence women won't be as compelled to do this, though it does happen. I have seen it.
Yeah I agree with this

80iq average

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler

There was a subreddit overlap website, and r/femaledatingstrategy overlapped with r/banpitbulls.

I believe in Master Morality a lot more than I did in my teens and early to mid 20s. A balance between Master and Slave morality is needed, but I am def more Master now a days.

Not really bro to tell you the honest truth lol. I went to all-boys school and we never had an obsession over looks. Obviously the ugly nerds would still be terrorised slightly or have their role, but it wasn't like it might have been in a mixed school. Plus it was non-social media. Like the start of Facebook.

When going Uni I began to notice I was good looking. Cute guy attention. I never felt racism or like I was at a disadvantage for being ethnic. If anything that feeling was more there before the age of 10 or 11 to tell you the truth. Improved my appearance further with the gym and had no problems.

Sure I guess I wasn't sure just how attractive I was since girls found me cute/adorable or whatever and I had reasonable success. I knew I wasn't super handsome and we didn't have terms like Chad lol, but I knew I wasn't Chad level.
Can echo this exactly, even though I'm from the north and you're from the south and im a few years older than you. First time I really thought about racism was when I joined this forum.

Also the 2000s were a VERY different time, male looks was more an exclusion like you day, the guys who were either nerdy as fuck or very skinny or like sub 3 facially would be excluded, and the very very very rare 10 would be halod, the rest would just be differentiated by other factors like NTness, exoticness, sportiness, bad boy appeal etc.

Might have been also because I was never cute even then, or never pretty at all, but I was ok and never really struggled to get girls, obviously not the giga stacies, and even without rugby or boxing halo. U can see me here with my crew, and we r pretty much a representative cross section of a 2000s uni crew, no looksmaxxers, just normies

Screenshot 20240415 195534 Gallery

• +1
There was a subreddit overlap website, and r/femaledatingstrategy overlapped with r/banpitbulls.

what does that mean? that women want to ban pitbulls?

At this point I question if they’re just Chinese bots implanted into western culture to make us seem retarded and lower the general IQ by spreading dumb opinions. People’s brains on social media really shit the bed