Commissuroplasty Is Necessary

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
To make mouth/nose ratio 1,6 i need 1,5 cm width.
I now have the ratio of 1,3.
MSE is useless for me since i have already a good palate.
Also i've seen mse results but couldn't see mouth width change people who done after puberty.
If i had scars on it, i will get scar revision too.
I doubt i will get noticable big scars anyway. People do lip corner lifts all the time in korea, but i don't see big complains about it.
Mouth width is crucial, without this you look like a cunt even with a good lower third.

Attachments

• Subnasal-Lip-Lift-and-Mouth-Widening-Procedure-immediate-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indi...jpg
    Subnasal-Lip-Lift-and-Mouth-Widening-Procedure-immediate-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indi...jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Subnasal-Lip-Lift-and-Mouth-Widening-Procedure-immediate-result-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Ind...jpg
    Subnasal-Lip-Lift-and-Mouth-Widening-Procedure-immediate-result-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Ind...jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Subnasal-Lip-Lift-and-Mouth-Widening-Procedure-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    Subnasal-Lip-Lift-and-Mouth-Widening-Procedure-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 1-s2.0-S1043181019300910-gr1.jpg
    1-s2.0-S1043181019300910-gr1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 219
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Perfect Hairline
widens me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Bad mouth width is genuinely the most cucked thing a man can have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and randomvanish
Where did you find this pic?
1-s2-0-s1043181019300910-gr1-jpg.384715

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Rimaxtis, Perfect Hairline and 1 other person

it's one of the biggest incel trait sadly.
HArd to take small mouth people seriously it just looks like they are insecure
Small mouth in many cases is mouth breathing aswell. My mate genuinely was a chad at 13, he never ever had his mouth shut when breathing now he looks about 30. sunken eyes, crooked teeth small pallet small mouth downward growth etc etc etc

• So Sad
HArd to take small mouth people seriously it just looks like they are insecure
exactly. looks so insecure and kinda funny. opposite of being charismatic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, LowTierNormie and Norwooder
mouth widening tool

mouth widening tool
i did try that and gave me instant 1 cm. it thighten up later and become the same length but it also gave instant wrinkles.
i cannot risk it with wrinkles, looks so ugly.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Dutcher and Deleted member 3043
i did try that and gave me instant 1 cm. it thighten up later but it also gave instant wrinkles.
i cannot risk it with wrinkles, looks so ugly.
wrinkes are easy to fix and i didn't got them

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Lip width is so important tbh

• +1
My nose width is 3cm and lip width is 5cm
Should I consider this?

i am getting this as well bro as final surgery, hit me up so we can talk about it

Should I consider this?
nope it's already good. i will try to get your ratioi my nose is 4 but mouth is 5,2~5,1.

i am getting this as well bro as final surgery, hit me up so we can talk about it
I will consult to eppley soon, so when the time is up i'll message you too bro.

@Caligula

my nose is 4
Bro just get alar base reduction and maybe try to get your nasal bridge narrower too if it’s too wide

i have very similar measurements, right now i think I should go with lateral commisuroplasty since my ~52mms mouth width is too narrow for my wide face.
i don’t know how wide your face is, you should give us more informations

youre going to get scars lol, if ur palate is already good are u sure ur nose width isnt the problem?
Should I consider this?
no, perfect ratio son

• Love it
Reactions: Nosecel
Bro just get alar base reduction and maybe try to get your nasal bridge narrower too if it’s too wide

i have very similar measurements, right now i think I should go with lateral commisuroplasty since my ~52mms mouth width is too narrow for my wide face.
i don’t know how wide your face is, you should give us more informations

my nose is 4 cm it's a regular nice nose tbh. my mouth 5,1 cm.

i just want to have a bigger mouth to get ratio of 1,6 and also since i'll get custom wraparound jaw implant, i think i need a bigger mouth.

did you get commissuroplasty btw ? do you think it's worth it or is it too risky about scars ?

Last edited:

i just want to have a bigger mouth to get ratio of 1,6 and also since i'll get custom wraparound jaw implant, i think i need a bigger mouth.

did you get commissuroplasty btw ? do you think it's worth it or is it too risky about scars ?
lol if your nose was 3cm your ratio would be 1.7

lol if your nose was 3cm your ratio would be 1.7
yeah but then my nose looked like a feminine gay nose for my face.
my fwhr 1,95 and midface 1,06 so thinner nose would be a death sentence for my face.
i just lack of lower third and mouth length.
after getting a bigger jaw , mouth will be look more small that's for sure.

yeah but then my nose looked like a feminine gay nose for my face.
my fwhr 1,95 and midface 1,06 so thinner nose would be a death sentence for my face.
no it wouldnt lol
i would post like 20000 pics of people with compact midfaces and thin noses but i cba tbh

no it wouldnt lol
i would post like 20000 pics of people with compact midfaces and thin noses but i cba tbh
i'm pretty sure their nose looks thin to the whole face because the jaw & mouth is wide. 3 and less than 3 cm nose is too small.

also i'm trying to get a mouth as long as ipd.
my ipd is 60mm. consider this too.

Last edited:

I ain’t got it yet but I’m planning to

as you can see the average nasal width is between 35 and 36 mms while yours is 40 IIRC, if you get alar base reduction to 33-34mms (which is not excessively narrow) your ratio wil jump up to 1.5 which is the same as O’Pry

Also according to the same site the average mouth width is between 49 and 51 mms, your mouth width should be fine, you should focus on your nose

S*** BBC theory

• Ugh..
Are there any pics of that patient after the stitches healed? Would be interesting to see

• +1
I ain’t got it yet but I’m planning to

as you can see the average nasal width is between 35 and 36 mms while yours is 40 IIRC, if you get alar base reduction to 33-34mms (which is not excessively narrow) your ratio wil jump up to 1.5 which is the same as O’Pry

Also according to the same site the average mouth width is between 49 and 51 mms, your mouth width should be fine, you should focus on your nose

okay i just measure according to that picture again and my nose is exactly 37,5 mm, sorry misleading you. and mouth is 51,5 btw.
i really think alar base reduction would be ridiculous to my face so forget about it.
also forget about "average" measurements too. i think it's all about ratios.
your nose might be big but if you have a bigger nose and bigger lower third, who cares ?

so, do you know more about commisuroplasty ? i mean what do you think about scars after surgery ?
someone refer you as you are expert on this procedure.

Last edited:
To make mouth/nose ratio 1,6 i need 1,5 cm width.
I now have the ratio of 1,3.
MSE is useless for me since i have already a good palate.
Also i've seen mse results but couldn't see mouth width change people who done after puberty.
If i had scars on it, i will get scar revision too.
I doubt i will get noticable big scars anyway. People do lip corner lifts all the time in korea, but i don't see big complains about it.
Mouth width is crucial, without this you look like a cunt even with a good lower third.
Can you pm me? Gotta ask some questions