Common sense: the English accent is sexier than the American accent.

D

Deleted member 26116

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!
Unfortunately, I have a generic American accent. I lived there for over a decade. It was a nightmare. I am back to South America. I wish my accent were akin to the English one.

Naturally, a single English accent does not exist. It varies depending on the region.

However, the accent that is commonly associated with natives of England is sexier and classier than that of Americans.

I love how the English pronounce words, incidentally.

Americans would say "whatever".

The English would say "woehvah".

Cute, particularly with girls.

And so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, 5'7 zoomer and ascension
underated british are perceived to be intelligent even tho they are not due to their accent halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29581
awww for fucks sake mate! Bugger off fuckin prick. You do fuck all and expect validation from these girls, mate!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 29581
Then just talk in british accent? What's the problem stopping you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and 5'7 zoomer
American accent is perfectly fine. Be glad you don't have a curry accent or ruski balkashit accent

British accent is disgusting. Whenever there’s a choice between US of UK (like apps), I always go with the American voice option

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 18544
Then just talk in british accent? What's the problem stopping you?
This. I have an English accent but I can do multiple US accents almost flawlessly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
This. I have an English accent but I can do multiple US accents almost flawlessly
Based. I never understood people who can't do accents tbh. Apparently it's very hard for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back