COMPACT MIDFACE IS COPE UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I SAID IT 3 YEARS AGO WITH OVER 4K VIEWS AND IM STILL GONNA BE PREACHING IT TILL THE DAY I DIE

Screenshot 2023 03 21 150514

its hilarious. its bad. its a joke. this idiot @ripcordgod1 says "b-bb-But women have compact midfaces and they like men with compact midfaces" LMAO WRONG! if women have compact toddler looking midfaces its logical to think that men should be the opposite to attract them! TIKTOK LOOKING MIDFACES ARE FOR UNDERAGED LESBIAN LITTLE GIRLS THAT WORSHIP FEMININITY IN MEN

REAL MEN HAVE TALL LONG SKULLS WITH OVERDEVELOPED THIRDS. COMPACT ≠ MANLY

GAYCUCK DICAPRIO
Licensed image  1
VERSUS GOD BALLOU
Real man

YOUR TYPICAL TIKTOK FAG WITH FEMININE MIDFACE
 110386787 img 7410

VS THE SEX SYMBOL WITH LONG MASCULINE NOSE AND WIDE IPD

269607602 503202821161550 691083975795853828 n

NOTICE HOW WHEN I GOOGLE "TIKTOK BOY" ONLY COMPACT MIDFACELS APPEAR WHEREAS WHEN I TYPE "MEN" THATS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE

Ezgifcom video to gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Egyptianmogger, Mewton and 14 others
Who cares about face, it's all about big dick anyway

• JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, rooman, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
Who cares about face, it's all about big dick anyway
yes also if this dude ripcordgod keeps talking shit imma have to obliterate him just like i did with 5'1 years ago dont push me!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
PIN MY THREAD I FORCE ANYONE WHO EMBRACES COMPACT MIDFACE TO FACE ME AND FIGHT ME I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and emeraldglass
yes also if this dude ripcordgod keeps talking shit imma have to obliterate him just like i did with 5'1 years ago dont push me!!!!!
who?

PIN MY THREAD I FORCE ANYONE WHO EMBRACES COMPACT MIDFACE TO FACE ME AND FIGHT ME I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a long face its over faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
@Dr. Bruh
jfl at this mouth breather cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, IQcels, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
op should be banned for threads like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, Agendum and 2 others
Billy-Kidd-Details-Magazine-02.jpg

"god ballou"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, IQcels, rand anon and 3 others
ballou is on the longer side of compact tho

I SAID IT 3 YEARS AGO WITH OVER 4K VIEWS AND IM STILL GONNA BE PREACHING IT TILL THE DAY I DIE

View attachment 2118964

its hilarious. its bad. its a joke. this idiot @ripcordgod1 says "b-bb-But women have compact midfaces and they like men with compact midfaces" LMAO WRONG! if women have compact toddler looking midfaces its logical to think that men should be the opposite to attract them! TIKTOK LOOKING MIDFACES ARE FOR UNDERAGED LESBIAN LITTLE GIRLS THAT WORSHIP FEMININITY IN MEN

GAYCUCK DICAPRIOView attachment 2118954 VERSUS GOD BALLOUView attachment 2118953

YOUR TYPICAL TIKTOK FAG WITH FEMININE MIDFACE View attachment 2118962

View attachment 2118963

NOTICE HOW WHEN I GOOGLE "TIKTOK BOY" ONLY COMPACT MIDFACELS APPEAR WHEREAS WHEN I TYPE "MEN" THATS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE

View attachment 2118978
Its about compact + foreward grown. Compact alone is just like a pug.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Absolute cope. All the exaples you posted have incorrect facial development, including chinlet barrett and your downgrown wannabe chad. They don't prove anything.
If you consider proper craniofacial development, the male midface ratio will be slightly lower than female, but never lower than 1,0. So yes, it is a slightly dimorphic trait (the correlation is weak). However midfaces longer than 1,0 are not natural, they are always a result of incorrect facial development and they are VERY UNATTRACTIVE - a sign of poor health.

Airway ortho 2 std and facial growth 21 320 1

3325843 1679330258806

446775 1
Screenshot 20230321 0523162

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, rooman, Banderacell and 9 others
@Dr. Bruh
jfl at this mouth breather cope
keep making compact midface threads you a walking low iq contradiction "girls have compact midfaces and like men with compact midfaces" so that means girls are into feminine men idiot

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Absolute cope. All the exaples you posted have incorrect facial development, including chinlet barrett and your downgrown wannabe chad. They don't prove anything.
If you consicer proper craniofacial development, the male midface ratio will be slightly lower than female, but never lower than 1,0. So yes, it is a slightly dimorphic trait (the correlation is weak). However midfaces than 1,0 are not natural, they are always a result of incorrect facial development and they are VERY UNATTRACTIVE - a sign of poor health.

View attachment 2119000
View attachment 2119001
View attachment 2119003View attachment 2119004
1.st youre an idiot if you compare a craniofacial development of an animal to a human
2.nd the left lion has his mouth opened

3. the right dude looks better than cavill keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, NoPainNoChick, Lucid and 3 others
keep making compact midface threads you a walking low iq contradiction "girls have compact midfaces and like men with compact midfaces" so that means girls are into feminine men idiot
u think mouth breathing is ideal ur the biggest tard on this forum keep coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21044 and Agendum

View attachment 2118964

GAYCUCK DICAPRIOView attachment 2118954 VERSUS GOD BALLOUView attachment 2118953

YOUR TYPICAL TIKTOK FAG WITH FEMININE MIDFACE View attachment 2118962

View attachment 2118963

View attachment 2118978
It’s not over till it’s over !!!

I have a long face. I wish I were coping with compact midface.

Id have an angular anteface nose if it were compact.

Can we trade problems?

u think mouth breathing is ideal ur the biggest tard on this forum keep coping faggot
modeterate intentional mouth breathing should be natural and applied throughout childhood unless you wanna end up like a grown ass baby female man

If you consider proper craniofacial development, the male midface ratio will be slightly lower than female, but never lower than 1,0. So yes, it is a slightly dimorphic trait (the correlation is weak). However midfaces longer than 1,0 are not natural, they are always a result of incorrect facial development and they are VERY UNATTRACTIVE - a sign of poor health.

View attachment 2119000
View attachment 2119001
View attachment 2119003View attachment 2119004
Okay, but dolicocephaly almost always = long midface, and we all know that dolicocephaly mogs tf out of brachycephaly.

So, how does this add up?

• Love it
1.st youre an idiot if you compare a craniofacial development of an animal to a human
Why jfl? The bone works exactly the same and is influenced by exactly the same forces. The basic morphology is also comparable.
2.nd the left lion has his mouth opened
Coz hes a mouthbreather but you can see his face is narrower and his nose and upper lip are lower. He also has NCT.
3. the right dude looks better than cavill keep coping
Nigga you're trolling u also said you should intentionally mouthbreath.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Okay, but dolicocephaly almost always = long midface, and we all know that dolicocephaly mogs tf out of brachycephaly.

So, how does this add up?
hes retarded tiktokmaxxing gayboy. he cant realize that if you remove cavill's body + fame hes a joke of a "man"

First no it doesn't mog second that's not even real dolicocephaly you retard that's frankfurt plane misalignment to lower pressure on trachea caused by high gonial angle.

lifefuel for longmidfacecels like me

• Love it
Why jfl? The bone works exactly the same and is influenced by exactly the same forces. The basic morphology is also comparable.

Coz hes a mouthbreather but you can see his face is narrower and his nose and upper lip are lower. He also has NCT.

Nigga you're trolling u also said you should intentionally mouthbreath.

599ce440de3c22567f55b43c04e3b7c3

if you honestly think left looks better just delete your account

Attachments

• real man.jpg
    real man.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, rooman, rand anon and 2 others
First no it doesn't mog second that's not even real dolicocephaly you retard that's frankfurt plane misalignment to lower pressure on trachea caused by high gonial angle.
Yo, I said that in most cases dolicocephalic skulls tend to have long midfaces, and that makes sense.

Also, how tf does dolicocephaly NOT mog?

Are you retarded or a chink?

Literally every single mogger group (except for curries) has a dolicocephalic skull shape.

OTOH, literally every single cuck ethnic group has brachycephalic skulls

Yo, I said that in most cases dolicocephalic skulls tend to have long midfaces, and that makes sense.

Also, how tf does dolicocephaly NOT mog?

Are you retarded or a chink?

Literally every single mogger group (except for curries) has a dolicocephalic skull shape.

OTOH, literally every single cuck ethnic group has brachycephalic skulls
Not like it matters much by itlself but mainly keep in mind it's rarely cdolicocephaly and mostly improper development.

@mrriceguy im reading this thread and its like every low iq user on the forum came together to figure out some schizo indian theories made in the 90s

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
just be ugly theory

hes retarded tiktokmaxxing gayboy. he cant realize that if you remove cavill's body + fame hes a joke of a "man"
Exactly.

A compact midface on a man looks fucking retarded.

OTOH, you can't have a long subhuman jew nose with a long midface like mine.

The ideal is to have high cheekbones with a straight nose and a long midface.

The picture that I attached describes the ideal.

Fuck tiktok prettyboy-maxxing.
Foids are fucking stupid, and will actively nuke the human gene pool with twink-framed feminine bitch boys, when they should be breeding machines for moggers like these.

Attachments

• 3011172_D50814C1-FE20-4084-84B3-6C76CA0B7A14.jpeg
    3011172_D50814C1-FE20-4084-84B3-6C76CA0B7A14.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Another downgrown coper who doesn't know the difference between a compact midface and a tall skull

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 21044
Not like it matters much by itlself but mainly keep in mind it's rarely cdolicocephaly and mostly improper development.
Ohhh... yeah, if it's improve development, then it's either 30k+ worth of surgeries (like me) or rope.

I'm talking about having a long midface, with proper forward growth, kinda like these two

Attachments

• 3011172_D50814C1-FE20-4084-84B3-6C76CA0B7A14.jpeg
    3011172_D50814C1-FE20-4084-84B3-6C76CA0B7A14.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 21044
Exactly.

A compact midface on a man looks fucking retarded.

OTOH, you can't have a long subhuman jew nose with a long midface like mine.

The ideal is to have high cheekbones with a straight nose and a long midface.

The picture that I attached describes the ideal.

Fuck tiktok prettyboy-maxxing.
Foids are fucking stupid, and will actively nuke the human gene pool with twink-framed feminine bitch boys, when they should be breeding machines for moggers like these.
finally someone with a brain. literally the human species will go exinct. females have gaslighted young men into thinking compact midfaces are somehow attractive lmao. ideal face for a man is high cheekbones with long midface. devil jin maxxing is the only real maxing

Ohhh... yeah, if it's improve development, then it's either 30k+ worth of surgeries (like me) or rope.

I'm talking about having a long midface, with proper forward growth, kinda like these two
Tf are those images jfl not how humans look like.

Also not having a compact midface literally goes against high fwhr= dom= higher reproductive success theory @Dr. Bruh , like yeah downgrowth isn't death sentence but a forward grown midface is literally the ideal for both sexes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Another downgrown coper who doesn't know the difference between a compact midface and a tall skull
show me someone with compact midface and a tall skull you negative iq retard. how can a skull be tall when the midface is compact. IDIOT

• JFL
Tf are those images jfl not how humans look like.
Yeah not anymore.

But, 7000 years ago, these were the ancient indo Europeans who decimated all of Europe + much of the Middle East and curryland

• Hmm...
Also not having a compact midface literally goes against high fwhr= dom= higher reproductive success theory @Dr. Bruh , like yeah downgrowth isn't death sentence but a forward grown midface is literally the ideal for both sexes
Its funny cuz the dom on the far left doesnt even have a compact midface. Image below
1 s20 S1090513801000666 gr1

show me someone with compact midface and a tall skull you negative iq retard. how can a skull be tall when the midface is compact. IDIOT
Exactly @BongMog is right tall skull is actually dimorphic not midface.

Large 05eaaea1cbf2b4e35ed31924e5b95304
03032d5fea44317fa2851febafcf6d25 1
90b42499e2947c9d807762417b8d8124 1

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and BongMog
@Dr. Bruh maher , even ballou is on the longer side of compact , chico has a massive skull and is compact aswell , also tall skull doesn't meant just vertically it mean an overall bigger and wider skull, that's way more more masculine than having a longer skull due to being downward grown.the guy you posted comparing to cavill is a legit subhuman jfl at thinking he is anywhere near mogging cavill and cavill literally has bruxism , if he didn't have that his lower third would be even bigger

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and Deleted member 21044
This graph is gigacope none of them have proprely developed faces.
Your opinion is disregarded as you state a so called 90 degree gonial angle is ideal. This study has already been tested on women so your way of saying "undeveloped" has no matter on the subject. The guy on the far left even mogs ur cavill example

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@Dr. Bruh maher , even ballou is on the longer side of compact , chico has a massive skull and is compact aswell , also tall skull doesn't meant just vertically it mean an overall bigger and wider skull, that's way more more masculine than having a longer skull due to being downward grown.the guy you posted comparing to cavill is a legit subhuman jfl at thinking he is anywhere near mogging cavill and cavill literally has bruxism , if he didn't have that his lower third would be even bigger
Its a common trope amongst psl users to post a model and then a subhuman to prove a point of a feature. Its posting people on extreme spectrums which is flawed @thecel made a thread on it but idk the link

• +1
Reactions: BongMog