COMPACT MIDFACE IS COPE UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!

@Dr. Bruh maher , even ballou is on the longer side of compact , chico has a massive skull and is compact aswell , also tall skull doesn't meant just vertically it mean an overall bigger and wider skull, that's way more more masculine than having a longer skull due to being downward grown.the guy you posted comparing to cavill is a legit subhuman jfl at thinking he is anywhere near mogging cavill and cavill literally has bruxism , if he didn't have that his lower third would be even bigger
judging by your profile pic youre a tiktokmaxing gayboy. keep coping
Images

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
tall skull without long midface is ideal. i have a long midface and a doli skull shape, and i tell you it does not look good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Tylermax
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
tall skull without long midface is ideal. i have a long midface and a doli skull shape, and i tell you it does not look good.
Brachy looks shit but a doli who is not forward grown literally looks like a cuck with the airport runway tier midface, ideal for most is meso , that's what most psl adjacent gl euros and ethnics have

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Momolooksmax
@St.TikTokcel he has not swalloed the midface pill

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
judging by your profile pic youre a tiktokmaxing gayboy. keep coping
View attachment 2119050
That's me and Shawn Mendes morph,and even he has a compact midface AND a tall skull compared to that subhuman you posted, muh mogs cavill @Dr. Bruh

keep making compact midface threads you a walking low iq contradiction "girls have compact midfaces and like men with compact midfaces" so that means girls are into feminine men idiot
Men and women are meant to have the same midface compactness but retards don't understand what it actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and BongMog
I SAID IT 3 YEARS AGO WITH OVER 4K VIEWS AND IM STILL GONNA BE PREACHING IT TILL THE DAY I DIE

View attachment 2118964

its hilarious. its bad. its a joke. this idiot @ripcordgod1 says "b-bb-But women have compact midfaces and they like men with compact midfaces" LMAO WRONG! if women have compact toddler looking midfaces its logical to think that men should be the opposite to attract them! TIKTOK LOOKING MIDFACES ARE FOR UNDERAGED LESBIAN LITTLE GIRLS THAT WORSHIP FEMININITY IN MEN

REAL MEN HAVE TALL LONG SKULLS WITH OVERDEVELOPED THIRDS. COMPACT ≠ MANLY

GAYCUCK DICAPRIOView attachment 2118954 VERSUS GOD BALLOUView attachment 2118953

YOUR TYPICAL TIKTOK FAG WITH FEMININE MIDFACE View attachment 2118962

VS THE SEX SYMBOL WITH LONG MASCULINE NOSE AND WIDE IPD

View attachment 2118963

NOTICE HOW WHEN I GOOGLE "TIKTOK BOY" ONLY COMPACT MIDFACELS APPEAR WHEREAS WHEN I TYPE "MEN" THATS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE

View attachment 2118978
Just be a horse-faced cuck theory strikes again.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 21044 and BongMog
Your opinion is disregarded as you state a so called 90 degree gonial angle is ideal. This study has already been tested on women so your way of saying "undeveloped" has no matter on the subject. The guy on the far left even mogs ur cavill example
90 looks retarded most of the times cos men just cannot be that forward grown while also having a tall skull, ideal 110-120 tops, looks good from front and side, 90 would be more realistic for foids but even for them 110-110 looks better imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 21044
90 looks retarded most of the times cos men just cannot be that forward grown while also having a tall skull, ideal 110-120 tops, looks good from front and side, 90 would be more realistic for foids but even for them 110-110 looks better imo
keep lying thats a tiktoker gayboy in your pfp

When the coping is too strong.

When you measure midface ratios you need to realize what you're measuring is just how far apart your facial features are, that alone is not 100% related to how wide or tall your skull is.
guide-a-mini-guide-to-the-short-midface-one-of-south-koreas-v0-7toednlfwhz91.png

Gigacope look at matt lemond 90 is absolutely ideal. Guess why all ancient skulls have exactly 90 degrees.

Gigacope look at matt lemond 90 is absolutely ideal. Guess why all ancient skulls have exactly 90 degrees.
Do they ? Idk still the 90° gonial people i see today are always short chinned Minecraft block faced subhumans, most gl people i see are in the 110-120 range

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Only male ancient skulls are 90 degrees. Females significantly more obtuse

• Hmm...
When you measure midface ratios you need to realize what you're measuring is just how far apart your facial features are, that alone is not 100% related to how wide or tall your skull is.
guide-a-mini-guide-to-the-short-midface-one-of-south-koreas-v0-7toednlfwhz91.png
i know what midface is. im tired of idiots wanna explain midface as if its something difficult to understand. ONLY WOMEN HAVE COMPACT MIDFACES PERIOD. FACIAL FEATURES THAT ARE COMPACT ARE A FEMININE TRAIT.

i know what midface is. im tired of idiots wanna explain midface as if its something difficult to understand. ONLY WOMEN HAVE COMPACT MIDFACES PERIOD. FACIAL FEATURES THAT ARE COMPACT ARE A FEMININE TRAIT.
I was just hoping you misunderstood what it means. I understand the reasoning behind why long faces are masculine (close-set features are feminine indeed) but men also need facial width to accommodate their long midfaces making the actual ratio compact.

I think OP is trolling, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and BongMog
Do they ? Idk still the 90° gonial people i see today are always short chinned Minecraft block faced subhumans, most gl people i see are in the 110-120 range
Yes 90° gonial angle is the correct human craniofacial development for both men and women it is physiologically optimal for breathing and bite force.

Screenshot 20230321 1536452

4015980 f1
163154089 0713ba
B8235a346be31c89867f5f02a3690c7b  sexy men matt 3

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Statusmaxxed moneymaxxed Hollywood actor vs male model , also everyone prefes Joey and Chandler over ross and they have better midfaces lmao
cope youve been brainwashed by the media since young age just like all the other idiots that prefer joey and chandler

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ripcordgod1 and BongMog
Why do people still confuse long mid face with tall skull?

Well formed Tall skull=with tall ramus with lowish gonial angle aka a rectangular face.
Cheekbones are high and nearly the same width as jaw. The mid face is still compact. High bone mass as well

Tall lower thirds from atrociously high gonial angle look terrible. Low mid face ratio looks terrible.

Go down the Habsburg family tree if you want see these atrocious features on full display. Even before they had Charles V’s trademark underbite, they had all the features of a recessed maxilla. Bug eyes, high gonial angle, long midface, long nose, oblong face with zero ogee curve.

You would probably think that they were moggers though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Acne Victim and BongMog
Coping retard

• +1

Well formed Tall skull=with tall ramus with lowish gonial angle aka a rectangular face.
Cheekbones are high and nearly the same width as jaw. The mid face is still compact. High bone mass as well

Tall lower thirds from atrociously high gonial angle look terrible. Low mid face ratio looks terrible.

Go down the Habsburg family tree if you want see these atrocious features on full display. Even before they had Charles V’s trademark underbite, they had all the features of a recessed maxilla. Bug eyes, high gonial angle, long midface, long nose, oblong face with zero ogee curve.

this

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

yeah thanks for confirming my post.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
cope youve been brainwashed by the media since young age just like all the other idiots that prefer joey and chandler

this thread is over OP
@Dr. Bruh just tell this down grown curry i mog him to whatever shithole he's from so we can end this

• +1
you listen to kpop grow a pair inb4 you comment on my threads gaycuck
i dont listen to kpop you retard, im not even asian.

unlike you i accept that my long midface is a failo rather than coping with stupid and flawed logic

View attachment 2119085

this thread is over OP
@Dr. Bruh just tell this down grown curry i mog him to whatever shithole he's from so we can end this
Damn he looks like a feminine cuck ,if only he had a airport runway tier philtrum and midface he'll pull prime JBs @Dr. Bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Lucid
Damn he looks like a feminine cuck ,if only he had a airport runway tier philtrum and midface he'll pull prime JBs @Dr. Bruh
Mirin new avi.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
I SAID IT 3 YEARS AGO WITH OVER 4K VIEWS AND IM STILL GONNA BE PREACHING IT TILL THE DAY I DIE

View attachment 2118964

its hilarious. its bad. its a joke. this idiot @ripcordgod1 says "b-bb-But women have compact midfaces and they like men with compact midfaces" LMAO WRONG! if women have compact toddler looking midfaces its logical to think that men should be the opposite to attract them! TIKTOK LOOKING MIDFACES ARE FOR UNDERAGED LESBIAN LITTLE GIRLS THAT WORSHIP FEMININITY IN MEN

GAYCUCK DICAPRIOView attachment 2118954 VERSUS GOD BALLOUView attachment 2118953

View attachment 2118963

NOTICE HOW WHEN I GOOGLE "TIKTOK BOY" ONLY COMPACT MIDFACELS APPEAR WHEREAS WHEN I TYPE "MEN" THATS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE

View attachment 2118978
just be chad theory

• +1
Absolute cope. All the exaples you posted have incorrect facial development, including chinlet barrett and your downgrown wannabe chad. They don't prove anything.
If you consider proper craniofacial development, the male midface ratio will be slightly lower than female, but never lower than 1,0. So yes, it is a slightly dimorphic trait (the correlation is weak). However midfaces longer than 1,0 are not natural, they are always a result of incorrect facial development and they are VERY UNATTRACTIVE - a sign of poor health.

View attachment 2119000
View attachment 2119001
View attachment 2119003View attachment 2119004
Barret has the best development out of all the psl gods, the reason his chin is behind his lips is because of how developed his maxilla is

• +1

View attachment 2118964

View attachment 2118963

View attachment 2118978
If you had taken the time to measure these faces, this thread would not exist.
Screenshot 2023 03 23 at 54949 AM
vs
Screenshot 2023 03 23 at 55522 AM

and

Screenshot 2023 03 23 at 60514 AM
vs.
Screenshot 2023 03 23 at 60555 AM

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
yeah moderate midface looks better

View attachment 2118964

View attachment 2118963

View attachment 2118978
Compact midface is a neotenous trait aka preferred in women not men, people here conflate long midface with narrow horse face of death which is a different thing. Men should have longer midfaces than women

• Love it
Yeah except even they have compact midfaces compared to normies, no man in the world can have a perfectly compact midface unless , because women have way more forward growth capability than us , their skulls are smaller , unless you think compact= squished in
I have extremely compact midface as a guy but my skull is wider than Barrett

What? Both Barrett and Opry are compact

Yeah except even they have compact midfaces compared to normies, no man in the world can have a perfectly compact midface unless , because women have way more forward growth capability than us , their skulls are smaller , unless you think compact= squished in
Barrett is an example of a man with so much growth he has compact midface