COMPILATION OF ASIANS SKULL MOGGING WHITES (GTFIH)

TINY PEANUT RECESSED CUMSKKKINS MAD AT ROBUST SKULLED HIGH T SQUARE JAW GIGA CHANGS HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhHahahahahhahahah
remember when you cried about jbw 24/7 on your main account before you got banned for retarded low iq spam, you afghani shitskin cuck?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
the pink pasty albino skinned male model has a tiny pea skull

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
dont tag me again you fucking damn dirty ape
LOOOOOOOOOL CRY MORE BARK MORE U FUXKING TINY SKULL RECESSED SMALL DICK CUMSKIN SUBHUMAN UR RACE ARE BEING MOGGED BY EVERY BLACK, ASIAN, INDIAN, MULATTO ETC OF THE WORLD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14561 and Shrek2OnDvD
remember when you cried about jbw 24/7 on your main account before you got banned for retarded low iq spam, you afghani shitskin cuck?
this is my first account on here, nigga
keep being a schizoid, recessed twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14561 and Shrek2OnDvD
the pink pasty albino skinned male model has a tiny pea skull
reminder that i got some chink girl pregnant and she went back to china where her beta cuck dad and mum and eventually some small dicked rice boi will raise the baby

ps imagine being from a country where its illegal to check a baby's gender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
don't the chavs in the uk use shitty spray tan? pale skin is a cope

Golden skin mogs Muh pale desirable skin https://www.livescience.com/18414-healthy-skin-attraction.html Previous studies have suggested that heterosexual women find men with manly faces — that is, those with prominent cheek bones, heavy brows and a relatively long lower face with a defined jaw line — most attractive, particularly during ovulation. Researchers have proposed that women instinctually choose men with masculine features because those traits are an indication of good health, which would then be passed on to their children. However, Ian Stephen, a psychologist with the University of Nottingham in Malaysia, previously found that "golden" skin is also a natural indication of good health, and that people tend to find those with this complexion attractive.
yeah maybe in Birmingham where its full of apes, healthy skin is shown by good collagen not colour u retard lmfao, having tanned skin is a sign of photoaging occurring and therefore the breakdown of elastin and collagen fibers... north atlantid pheno is the best pheno, not fucking asian lmfao

Tired me

what has deluded you into thinking this is better than this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, elzde95, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
LOOOOOOOOOL CRY MORE BARK MORE U FUXKING TINY SKULL RECESSED SMALL DICK CUMSKIN SUBHUMAN UR RACE ARE BEING MOGGED BY EVERY BLACK, ASIAN, INDIAN, MULATTO ETC OF THE WORLD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
and what race are u lol curry? ew nigger? yuck ? asian? gross and well mongrels are just disgusting

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
and what race are u lol curry? ew nigger? yuck ? asian? gross and well mongrels are just disgusting
he's an afghani cuck ban evading named ohwellmaxxing, he's also extremely doxable tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14667
shitty justification for tiny pea skulls, asian bodies are also wider and longer
having a tiny face is neoteny, having a big face is normal and human
asian bodies are not wider, the average asian bideltoids are 15.5 inches, the average english and american bideltoids are 18.5 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Bitchwhipper2 and RealLooksmaxxer
i don't know who @lutte said i am but he's wrong :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and lutte
Just cherry pick the absolute best asians out of 2 billion genetic shits theory strikes again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, elzde95, RopeMoreCumskins and 3 others
@johncruz12345

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
i don't know who @lutte said i am but he's wrong :feelskek::feelskek:
nah because every other time i make a claim about you you ignore it, this time you aren't ignoring it. you're definitely him and @lutte is usually pretty good at this

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
asian bodies are not wider, the average asian bideltoids are 15.5 inches, the average english and american bideltoids are 18.5 inches
massive cope, the average american male shoulder width is only 16 inches according to actual studies. chinese male shoulder width is around 17~ inches minus or plus .5 points from the studies I've read. i actually have sources for both too.

XD from american racial conflicts, its over for slavcels after the tinder revolution either :ogre:

asians also have the highest sitting heights out of any race, long torsoes are spuerior for weightlifting and wrestling, combat sports in general

lol he's coping insanely hard, idk how anyone can take a chink trying to prove chink supremacy seriously, literally the least intimidating race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7098
Just cherry pick the absolute best asians out of 2 billion genetic shits theory strikes again.
cope, i can pull pictures of o'pry getting mogged by some average looking asian guy too

lol he's coping insanely hard, idk how anyone can take a chink trying to prove chink supremacy seriously, literally the least intimidating race
whenever i make a post-it hits the trending page, keep barking for me you subhuman animal, everyone is obsessed with asian supremacy

massive cope, the average american male shoulder width is only 16 inches according to actual studies. chinese male shoulder width is around 17~ inches minus or plus .5 points from the studies I've read. i actually have sources for both too.
ive looked at actual studies stop lying

yeah hes going er i think, just like his hapa brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95 and RealLooksmaxxer
cope, i can pull pictures of o'pry getting mogged by some average looking asian guy too
You can't you fucking idiot. Your own race is a pan faced flat upper maxilla and shit sexual dimorphism, your cherry picks prove nothing. Keep fucking coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, elzde95, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
/asianmasculinity tier thread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 17291 and Basedprincess
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
asiancel copes so hard, I am not american personally, but in fact all asians I've seen been mogged by most of the whites. They are shorter and have worse frames. But Changs still may exist

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, elzde95, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
You can't you fucking idiot. your own race is gook pan faced shit upper maxilla, ZERO.

asians have more forward grown as well as wider maxillas, these skulls are pretty average and not cherry-picked either. asian on the left, pink subhuman on the right. read every molecule you disgusting subhuman twink

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
yes the asian won here 100% :feelsgood:
asiancel copes so hard, I am not american personally, but in fact all asians I've seen been mogged by most of the whites. They are shorter and have worse frames. But Changs still may exist
op is a delusional kissless handholdless hugless virgin lol :forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RoundHouse
ive looked at actual studies stop lying
no you haven't if you claim the American frame is over 16 inches lmfao, Americans are domesticated framelents

• +1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17291, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
no you haven't if you claim the American frame is over 16 inches lmfao, Americans are domesticated framelents
lmfao my bidelts are 19.5 inches and im underweight and havent finished with puberty, stop coping saying asians framemog. If i was average weight i would be 20 inches and thats not gymcelled. Caucasoid frames mog.

Still, based on biacromial measurements taken in years passed and trends observed by researchers, it's probably safe to say that in the United States average shoulder width is at least 16 inches (41 cm) for men and 14 inches (36 cm) for women.
superior chinamen on the other hand https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ight-weight-and-shoulder-width_tbl1_241817718

cope, all you have to show for your slays IS THIS JUST FUCKING LOL https://www.fakewhats.com/generator
reminder that I've fucked more women then the number of fingers and toes you have [2]
that's wechat you retard, it's a chinese app. you dont know that?

anyway i've posted proof i've fucked countless girls here, you are essentially a confirmed khhv

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Lol racewar.org
Imagine signing up to looksmax and improving your dating life and two months later you find yourself 4 pages deep into a thread called "x subhuman race doesn't mog my race" :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 3105, justinzayn and 8 others
lmfao my bidelts are 19.5 inches and im underweight and havent finished with puberty, stop coping saying asians framemog. If i was average weight i would be 20 inches and thats not gymcelled. Caucasoid frames mog.
tales from the basement tbh, the zoomers i know are all framelets, not believing until you prove it
19.5 inches isn't impressive to me but that's still better then the average domesticated American
mongoloid frames and torsoes mog

• +1
Still, based on biacromial measurements taken in years passed and trends observed by researchers, it's probably safe to say that in the United States average shoulder width is at least 16 inches (41 cm) for men and 14 inches (36 cm) for women.
View attachment 1256856
superior chinamen on the other hand https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ight-weight-and-shoulder-width_tbl1_241817718
As you saw from the studies I posted, whites mogged pissskin ricedick incel virgins like yourself in terms of shoulder width by an average of 2 inches :lul::lul::lul::lul:

tales from the basement tbh, the zoomers i know are all framelets, not believing until you prove it
19.5 inches isn't impressive to me but that's still better then the average domesticated American
mongoloid frames and torsoes mog
if it isnt impressive then why do you want me to prove it? stop making excuses 19 inches is 90th percentile in Asia

that's wechat you retard, it's a chinese app. you dont know that?

anyway i've posted proof i've fucked countless girls here, you are essentially a confirmed khhv
i don't care about you to look for proof all over this website, you're just another subhuman animal to me
reminder that I've slayed more women then the number of fingers and toes you have [3]

Literally who the fuck cares about your studies, just get out of your basement and look at people, everyone will agree that asians are mogged all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95 and RealLooksmaxxer
As you saw from the studies I posted, whites mogged pissskin ricedick incel virgins like yourself in terms of shoulder width by an average of 2 inches :lul::lul::lul::lul:
your studies are cherrypicked
reminder:
>Still, based on biacromial measurements taken in years passed and trends observed by researchers, it's probably safe to say that in the United States average shoulder width is at least 16 inches (41 cm) for men and 14 inches (36 cm) for women. [2]
mongoloid frames still mog

1628185769586m
1626007344469m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back