COMPILATION OF ASIANS SKULL MOGGING WHITES (GTFIH)

Lol racewar.org
Imagine signing up to looksmax and improving your dating life and two months later you find yourself 4 pages deep into a thread called "x subhuman race doesn't mog my race" :feelskek:
the asian supremacists are taking over, also cope more with your tiny pea skull fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Carbon Copy
As you saw from the studies I posted, whites mogged pissskin ricedick incel virgins like yourself in terms of shoulder width by an average of 2 inches :lul::lul::lul::lul:
hes literally in denial

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, RealLooksmaxxer and Carbon Copy
Literally who the fuck cares about your studies, just get out of your basement and look at people, everyone will agree that asians are mogged all the time
overused insult tbh, i'll be going out soon and mog people like a normal person while you rot on this website seething over my shitposts

Literally who the fuck cares about your studies, just get out of your basement and look at people, everyone will agree that asians are mogged all the time
lol at him, ima just add him to ignore tbh cuz it's literally completely pointless to argue with some ricedick about racial smv, the only race that can even come close to whites in terms of smv atm is niggers and that just cuz whites let them

anyway op i guess i faked these translations too? is that even an option in that app?

different girl

all little chinese han girls

i can post another girl that told me my dick was too big for chinese girls just today as well lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 7098 and TeraCope54
overused insult tbh, i'll be going out soon and mog people like a normal person while you rot on this website seething over my shitposts
show me what u look like if ur so good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Bro, I'm asian as well but I don't think those are skull mogging. Jfl at those flat maxillas

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, RealLooksmaxxer and dnrd

Superior asian race

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 17291, Chadeep and 2 others
three cherrypicked pictures versus russian/eastern european women mass fucking asian men, this is all you have lmfao faggot
*rich asian men
Ricecel without money is nothing is EE. Russian, ukrainian and polish whores will marry a 2psl trucel if he has money.

• +1
Bro, I'm asian as well but I don't think those are skull mogging. Jfl at those flat maxillas
don't believe you tbh, you're either one of the very below average subhumans of our race or a larper
also asian maxillas are on average more forward grown using the fucking methods you guys came up with just fucking lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RetardSubhuman and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7098
don't believe you tbh, you're either one of the very below average subhumans of our race or a larper
also asian maxillas are on average more forward grown using the fucking methods you guys came up with just fucking lol
View attachment 1256880
the white is closer to 1.25 u retard

F06116d 1

Taiwan miss 2020 has a normie white bf lmao. Jbw in full effect.
1e014a3

It's over for ricecels.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 17291 and RealLooksmaxxer
*rich asian men
Ricecel without money is nothing is EE. Russian, ukrainian and polish whores will marry a 2psl trucel if he has money.
i've heard this cope a thousand times, they marry the asian men because they are attractive. for example how lilypichu's asian boyfriend was dirt poor and didn't have to pay for anything on their first dates? also explain the fact that that thai homeless cave people slay white tourist women every day just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
*rich asian men
I agree with you as Russian, they mostly go for money. But what slav women have told me is that asian (from Central Asia) men are considered worst by all accounts

• +1
below-average looking asian men can slay top tier women that pink men constantly simp for, literally over for your race

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 17291, RopeMoreCumskins and 4 others
for example how lilypichu's asian boyfriend was dirt poor and didn't have to pay for anything on their first dates
Lol you live under a rock, every white foid with a rich asian bf will say he was poor when they first met. You're new to the internet.
also explain the fact that that thai homeless cave people slay white tourist women every day just fucking lol
You spelled rape wrong.
20210805 220719

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RetardSubhuman
first miss universe of finland just fucking lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 17291, Effortless and 3 others
View attachment 1256880
Sides
why would I betray my fellow asian. I'm just telling you that asians can't compete with most whites. God tier forward growth amongst asian will be twice rarer than for whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RealLooksmaxxer
Lol you live under a rock, every white foid with a rich asian bf will say he was poor when they first met. You're new to the internet.

You spelled rape wrong.
View attachment 1256903
because when they say they are poor they are usually poor lmfao, no woman brags about her boyfriend being poor, your cognitive dissonance thinking is going against the blackpill you believed in
cope, this is not rape

• Ugh..
View attachment 1256905 why would I betray my fellow asian. I'm just telling you that asians can't compete with most whites. God tier forward growth amongst asian will be twice rarer than for whites.
cope more, asians are in the 1.30 range and over, whites are much lower

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
because when they say they are poor they are usually poor lmfao, no woman brags about her boyfriend being poor, your cognitive dissonance thinking is going against the blackpill you believed in
cope, this is not rape

View attachment 1256906

he's a chang, far above the average asian ricedick incel virgin twink like yourself

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
product-62-main-main-big-1478731975.jpg

"This human male Asian robust skull displays extreme male traits. The supraorbital ridge is large, the supraorbital margin is rounded, and the jaw is massive. The gonial angle is close to 90 degrees and strongly flared. The skull exhibits full adult dentition with the exception of all four 3rd molars. The anterior maxillary incisors are shovel-shaped, a form common in Asian and American Indian populations. "

Cumskins on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Shrek2OnDvD
no woman brags about her boyfriend being poor
White women with chink bfs know what people will think when she says he was rich. Fool, think a little, aren't gooks supposed to be smart?
cope, this is not rape
>all he could pull from the internet is a sub-becky who god knows under what circumstances and for what reasons did that

• +1
View attachment 1256905 why would I betray my fellow asian. I'm just telling you that asians can't compete with most whites. God tier forward growth amongst asian will be twice rarer than for whites.
rare to see a non flat maxilla on asians, do u plan on getting ramus implants? nice collagen too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
>finland
She's more asian than him. He doesn't look much asian. And that looks like an expensive suit.
View attachment 1256907
it's a common pink cope to claim "oh she's just a gold digger" lmfao
most female twitch streamers have asian boyfriends
average day in tokyo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RetardSubhuman
White women with chink bfs know what people will think when she says he was rich. Fool, think a little, aren't gooks supposed to be smart?

>all he could pull from the internet is a sub-becky who god knows under what circumstances and for what reasons did that
jfl, there's no way they would admit that the guy was rich, the guy will tell himself "well i was only worth a few hundred thousand when i betabuxxed her into marrying me, i'm worth way more now!!!" and tell everyone that he was "poor" when he met her :lul:

meanwhile africans use romance scams featuring pictures of white men to scam betabuxxing asian women out of millions :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and TeraCope54
@changcel @Collagen or rope Han Takeover 2050
红龙将再次崛起

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
it's a common pink cope to claim "oh she's just a gold digger" lmfao
most female twitch streamers have asian boyfriends
average day in tokyo
View attachment 1256915
They don't lol. The truth that you hate to see, ricecel, is that 90% of your "changs slaying white stacies" is betabuxxing. Foreign students with daddy's money.

• +1
They don't lol. The truth that you hate to see, ricecel, is that 90% of your "changs slaying white stacies" is betabuxxing. Foreign students with daddy's money.
the girls in those pics arent even with those guys, they're literally gayfriendzoned :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and TeraCope54

• +1

View attachment 1256913

he's a chang, far above the average asian ricedick incel virgin twink like yourself
cope, he looks very average and is literally malnourished, keep coping incel subhuman

rich men are higher status then poor men, there's no advantage in saying your boyfriend was poor when he met you

none of these guys are rich or good looking, cope more pinkcel lmfao
you will never have a white girl or any girl

• Ugh..
this is the natural order

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15432
there's no advantage in saying your boyfriend was poor when he met you
People will think she's a gold digger if she says hes rich.

• +1
the lower tier men of our race take your women while you rot, lmfao it's over for your subhuman race

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
People will think she's a gold digger if she says hes rich.
that doesn't change the fact that he couldn't pay for his first dates with her. she could just say he is "average income" instead of straight-up saying he's poor, you have cognitive dissonance

muh cherrypicked video, meanwhile millions of women watch these compilations on youtube
Type in google white kpop fans and see what the white women who follow asian men look like lmao

these men are also the bottom barrel scraplings of our race lmfao
You're overdosing on cope now.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back