Complaining about new users is retarded as SHIT

gp8

gp8

Iron
I don’t even understand it there’s 3800 ppl on here rn and maybe 20k members total which means theres a .1% chance someone where you live lurks here. Even then you retards act like looksmaxxing isn’t just losing weight and mewing and other bs that isn’t special bc 1% of you actually get surgerys you have to be genuinely low iq to think tiktok flooding this site will ever have a effect on your life if anything it will just make it easier and cheaper to get surgery as a man

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi
1006394D 04BA 4009 AA58 63360329C73B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not about that, this forum is one of the only places where a specific people can reunite and talk about topics impossible to talk anywhere else. Shittok influx will cause this forum to turn into a polc subreddit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin, Sprinkles, Deleted member 21898 and 2 others
Disprove anything I said
the point of no tiktokfags joining here is to make this forum have high quality posts. tiktokkers post 0 actually good posts

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, TheDragon, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Not about that, this forum is one of the only places where a specific people can reunite and talk about topics impossible to talk anywhere else. Shittok influx will cause this forum to turn into a polc subreddit
Ppl from tiktok don’t even talk they just ask for ratings and lurk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Some of them lurk and make videos about the info here that get hundreds of thousands of views
Name some “valuable info” from here besides mewing that they use

Last edited:
KYS GREYCEL

• Love it
Reactions: gp8
Good point
But I've seem some videos of a guy recommending steroids for facial masculinization
Another guy doing tretinetoin

I think it's slowly evolving into more stuff besides the surface level cope (mewing)
True but 99% of people will forget about it in a month and it will die out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back