complete evisceration of joos, Christians and Muslims (Christcucks, sand niggers, and joos get in here)

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
First Judaism: their entire religion revolves around them being the chosen people because of this they’ve developed narcissism and nepotistic values

Looks at what’s the Talmud says about non jews, it’s probably the most fucked religion here, if goyim we’re made aware of what they say about us I legit think they would have been erased from the face of the earth by now

Some examples their books say it’s ok to rape goyim girls, that a pregnant goy is the equivalent of a pregnant animal, that each Jew will have thousand of goyim slaves

Etc

Second Christianity: probably the religion I dislike the least but it still has problems. First of why the fuck would an all loving god create sub 5 men?

The idea is that evil is a “test” but why is the test harder for some then others?

Why did God make this chads test
IMG 4073

And this your test
IMG 4074

IMG 3970

Also I don’t really understand the doctrine of the sacrifice, why does God have to sacrifice himself to himself to save humanity from the sin he gave us in the first place?

Next up is Islam:
Islam is probably the most based religion here
Islam is blackpilled on female nature and lookism
Allah purposely chose a Chad to lead the religion because he knew that no one wants to follow a sub 5

Yes Mohamed was a Chad he’s described as a tall white man with dark hair and eyes and he was said to be more beautiful than the moon

Based on this he probably looked like this
IMG 1819

I mostly just can’t get behind Islam morally tbh, I mean Mohammed the perfect example of mankind and the dude married a 6 year old.

He was also a sex addict and on top of his many wives had numerous sex slaves. I just can’t imagine a prophet of God being so hedonistic if God sent someone I think he’d be beyond such things

Islam also lets you rape your female sex slaves Islam also has a passage titled “selling animals for animals of different amounts and quality”
But disturbingly enough the “animals” in question are humans, in other words Islam is saying slaves are the equivalent of animals

I mean you even see islams views on slavery now a days muslims and joos are legit the only people I’ve seen who brag about slavery at least Christian’s have realized that shit is wrong

@Autismcel a half nigger, half sand nigger rape baby literally brags about how Arabs would enslave niggers:feelskek:

And I’m not saying Islam is a racist religion, I know Mohamed said explicitly in his last sermon not to be racist, I’m just pointing out Islam’s views on slavery

And as I’ve mentioned joos openly state in their books that goyim will be their slaves:feelskek::feelskek:

Also Islam allows men to have multiple wives which allows the Chad men in Islam to hord women to themselves.

Tagging Christ cucks and araps

I will convert to whatever religion can explain these things

Tagging Christ cucks, Arabs and others who may be interested

@arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @TsarTsar444 @i_love_roosters @polishcel @Eternal_

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: workingondying, Debetro, 8uAte and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
dnr incel

• JFL
@MaghrebGator @thebuffdon690

First Judaism: their entire religion revolves around them being the chosen people because of this they’ve developed narcissism and nepotistic values

Looks at what’s the Talmud says about non jews, it’s probably the most fucked religion here, if goyim we’re made aware of what they say about us I legit think they would have been erased from the face of the earth by now

Some examples their books say it’s ok to rape goyim girls, that a pregnant goy is the equivalent of a pregnant animal, that each Jew will have thousand of goyim slaves

Etc

Second Christianity: probably the religion I dislike the least but it still has problems. First of why the fuck would an all loving god create sub 5 men?

The idea is that evil is a “test” but why is the test harder for some then others?

View attachment 2979626

And this your test
View attachment 2979627
View attachment 2979628

Also I don’t really understand the doctrine of the sacrifice, why does God have to sacrifice himself to himself to save humanity from the sin he gave us in the first place?

Next up is Islam:
Allah purposely chose a Chad to lead the religion because he knew that no one wants to follow a sub 5

Yes Mohamed was a Chad he’s described as a tall white man with dark hair and eyes and he was said to be more beautiful than the moon

View attachment 2979647

I mostly just can’t get behind Islam morally tbh, I mean Mohammed the perfect example of mankind and the dude married a 6 year old.

He was also a sex addict and on top of his many wives had numerous sex slaves. I just can’t imagine a prophet of God being so hedonistic if God sent someone I think he’d be beyond such things

Islam also lets you rape your female sex slaves Islam also has a passage titled “selling animals for animals of different amounts and quality”
But disturbingly enough the “animals” in question are humans, in other words Islam is saying slaves are the equivalent of animals

I mean you even see islams views on slavery now a days muslims and joos are legit the only people I’ve seen who brag about slavery at least Christian’s have realized that shit is wrong

@Autismcel a half nigger, half sand nigger rape baby literally brags about how Arabs would enslave niggers:feelskek:

And I’m not saying Islam is a racist religion, I know Mohamed said explicitly in his last sermon not to be racist, I’m just pointing out Islam’s views on slavery

And as I’ve mentioned joos openly state in their books that goyim will be their slaves:feelskek::feelskek:

Also Islam allows men to have multiple wives which allows the Chad men in Islam to hord women to themselves.

@arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @TsarTsar444 @i_love_roosters @polishcel @Eternal_

@Autismcel everyone knows you got a black cock :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and wishIwasSalludon
Wishwedoreadthis

• JFL
  • Hmm...

Etc

View attachment 2979626

And this your test
View attachment 2979627
View attachment 2979628

Next up is Islam:

View attachment 2979647

Also I’m sorry for saying “nigger” and “sandnigger” im not racist against Arabs or blacks i love Arabs and blacks. Racism is wrong, and ethnics are usually nicer than white people. Ethnics deserve the best in life

Nope I’m not, but I agree with them as they are spreading the truth about a falsehood that’s been accepted by muzzies and kafirs alike.
Shias and Sunnis need to unite and cuck kafirs like how Muslims did in the past

Etc

View attachment 2979626

And this your test
View attachment 2979627
View attachment 2979628

Next up is Islam:

View attachment 2979647

Imagine having to debunk all of this shit in a formal thread when anyone above 10iq can figure that out for themselves lol

• +1
Also ain’t no fucking way compared that cuck Mohammad to Guessom, are you retarded?

• Hmm...
Also ain’t no fucking way compared that cuck Mohammad to Guessom, are you retarded?
Mohamed was the one doing the cucking, he literal killed a Jewish woman’s entire family and then fucked her jfl

Considering he was Chad I bet she even enjoyed it and before you say I’m fucked up remember foids lust for Meeks and ramirez

Dawg Islamic texts literally describe him as a dark haired dark eyed Chad aka oussouma guessoum

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Mohamed was the one doing the cucking, he literal killed a Jewish woman’s entire family and then fucked her jfl

Considering he was Chad I bet she even enjoyed it and before you say I’m fucked up remember foids lust for Meeks and ramirez

Dawg Islamic texts literally describe him as a dark haired dark eyed Chad aka oussouma guessoum
You are fucked up lol

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and wishIwasSalludon
You are fucked up lol
elaborate? Thats just how he was described? Of course he doesn’t look exactly like guessoum but they had the same pheno atleast and both are chads

elaborate? Thats just how he was described? Of course he doesn’t look exactly like guessoum but they had the same pheno atleast and both are chads
Who gives a fuck anyway tho. The dude raped a little girl and spread a false religion and is now responsible for what’s going on in Gaza lmao, among other things

You’re retarded if you idolise that fuck

Also so any dark haired mf apparently looks like pretty boy PSL god guessom? Give me a fucking break JFL

Retarded ass thread bro Ngl sorry

• JFL
Nigga who said I idolized him I just said he was. Chad, it’s like Ramirez yeah he was a sick fuck but he was a chad

Cope everything I said was pure facts
I never said it was wrong i said its retarded that you wasted ur time writing it lmao

• JFL
I never said it was wrong i said its retarded that you wasted ur time writing it lmao
I can’t really blame people for being religious like it’s probably one of the best copes if you genuinely believe it, but I just can’t suspend my disbelief enough

I can’t really blame people for being religious like it’s probably one of the best copes if you genuinely believe it, but I just can’t suspend my disbelief enough
Honestly I feel the exact same way tbh. Religion and politics are the two biggest copes on this planet

• +1
Honestly I feel the exact same way tbh. Religion and politics are the two biggest copes on this planet
how is politics a cope ?

not saying it isn't just wondering how you would justify it being so

• JFL
how is politics a cope ?

not saying it isn't just wondering how you would justify it being so
Just look at all the so called “Palestine” protests and you have your answer

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer