complete evisceration of joos, Christians and Muslims (Christcucks, sand niggers, and joos get in here)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: This nigga :feelskek:

Are u gonna debate a single point bhai? Not even one?:hnghn: JFL at this retarded faggot, your nowhere near as smart as u think u are.
You’re being intentionally deceptive, or not intentionally, so no lol. Why waste my time with that

You’re being intentionally deceptive, or not intentionally, so no lol. Why waste my time with that
“Intentionally deceptive” then ignores all my points and sources and goes for a single futile laughable point that I’ve already debunked :lul: pls Kys.

“I love debating religion” yet can’t hold a debate for more than 20 seconds without using his Jewish tactics of blaming the opposition for being “deceptive” nigga name one deceptive thing I’ve done :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
“Intentionally deceptive” then ignores all my points and sources and goes for a single futile laughable point that I’ve already debunked :lul: pls Kys.

“I love debating religion” yet can’t hold a debate for more than 20 seconds without using his Jewish tactics of blaming the opposition for being “deceptive” nigga name one deceptive thing I’ve done :lul:
Ur so unhinged lmfao, maybe take a look in the mirror.

Idk if ur being intentionally deceptive or not I think ur just really stupid, you don’t even understand half my points and then just ignore the rest

I prefer to debate with actual knowledgeable people lmao not retards you don’t know the first thing about Islam. You can’t even distinguish between suicide for death and suicide for martydom lmao

Ur so unhinged lmfao, maybe take a look in the mirror.

Idk if ur being intentionally deceptive or not I think ur just really stupid, you don’t even understand half my points and then just ignore the rest

I prefer to debate with actual knowledgeable people lmao not retards you don’t know the first thing about Islam. You can’t even distinguish between suicide for death and suicide for martydom lmao
“Suicide for death and suicide for martyrdom” name one part of the Quran or any Hadith that says it’s okay to kill yourself for Martyrdom nigger :lul: your making up your own points faggot gtfo this thread nigga ur not fit for debating a religion you know NOTHING ABOUT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: mirin your iq bhai

“Suicide for death and suicide for martyrdom” name one part of the Quran or any Hadith that says it’s okay to kill yourself for Martyrdom nigger :lul: your making up your own points faggot gtfo this thread nigga ur not fit for debating a religion you know NOTHING ABOUT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: mirin your iq bhai
Ever heard of jihad lmao? This retard lol

Muhammad was probably ugly as fuck and manipulated others, definitely high iq to use religion to your use and fuck jbs and brain wash people and that many people is hard so we need to give credit to him for that

Muhammad was probably ugly as fuck and manipulated others, definitely high iq to use religion to your use and fuck jbs and brain wash people and that many people is hard so we need to give credit to him for that
Described as a chad by literally everyone including his own enemies :lul:

it's not fact checked but it would definitely make more sense , manipulating when you are ugly is hard but it's easy for chad so maybe but he probably wasn't that attractive maybe 7 because being actually 8 or 9 would be impossible then and without internet even slightly above average people were considered attractive

it's not fact checked but it would definitely make more sense , manipulating when you are ugly is hard but it's easy for chad so maybe but he probably wasn't that attractive maybe 7 because being actually 8 or 9 would be impossible then and without internet even slightly above average people were considered attractive
Described as more beautiful than the moon. Genes and bones mog, softmaxing is for niggas to fraud having peak genes.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

so the Quran specifically says you can blow yourself up for jihad? Lmfao this retard JFL :lul::feelskek:
Jesus u are actually a fucking retard holy shit. Nigga what do you think happened when the sahabah went to war? What u think they just suicide bombed everyone JFL. That counts as Jihad dying for Islam in war. Wtf do u think hamas is doing? Can’t believe ur this retarded

Imagine how shit ur life has to be to suck off some random Arab warlord who lived in the 7th century lmfao. Little garbage living

Jesus u are actually a fucking retard holy shit. Nigga what do you think happened when the sahabah went to war? What u think they just suicide bombed everyone JFL. That counts as Jihad dying for Islam in war. Wtf do u think hamas is doing? Can’t believe ur this retarded
Killing yourself for a war and getting killed by your opponent is war is two completely fucking different things retard. JFL at your sub 70 iq :feelskek:

“Murder and suicide is the same bhai”

Imagine how shit ur life has to be to suck off some random Arab warlord who lived in the 7th century lmfao. Little garbage living :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
imagine how shit your life has to be to be debating this shit w mega threads :lul:

Low iq ass nigga, gtfo :feelshaha: inferior specimen.

Killing yourself for a war and getting killed by your opponent is war is two completely fucking different things retard. JFL at your sub 70 iq :feelskek:

“Murder and suicide is the same bhai”
That’s why I said you can’t distinguish between it lol, hence your low iq

imagine how shit your life has to be to be debating this shit w mega threads :lul:

Low iq ass nigga, gtfo :feelshaha: inferior specimen.
Bro completely ignores the point lmfao, expected at this point.

Coping hard

Bro completely ignores the point lmfao, expected at this point.

Coping hard
Cuz I’m Muslim? Wdym meatriding I just posted one point that was literally true :lul: and it took me 3 minutes

Btw u joined 2 months ago and have 3thousand + posts :lul: never talk about shit life again nigger ur a forum Rotter

Nigga just stfu bhai debating w u is so shit :lul:
I literally said that allah rewards Jihad, Idc if it’s by “suicide” or murder. Obviously if you jump off a fucking building that’s not Jihad is it. Can’t believe I have to explain this to ur sorry ass

Cuz I’m Muslim? Wdym meatriding I just posted one point that was literally true :lul: and it took me 3 minutes

Btw u joined 2 months ago and have 3thousand + posts :lul: never talk about shit life again nigger ur a forum Rotter
Typical tactic diverting to some irrelevant point to try and disengage from the subject at hand.

You literally said Muhammad was described as a chad, yes ur definitely a closeted gay. Sucking off some dude that lived in Arabia lmao and created a false religion, and he got away with it cuz of dumbasses like u who fell for it 😂

Literally his play toy

I literally said that allah rewards Jihad, Idc if it’s by “suicide” or murder. Obviously if you jump off a fucking building that’s not Jihad is it. Can’t believe I have to explain this to ur sorry ass
nigga do u even understand the shit I type or do u just stare at your screen trying to guess what I’m saying :lul:

Yh allah rewards jihad, but KILLING YOURDELF FOR JIHAD IS NOT REWARDED AS YOUR FUCKING KILLING YOURSELF LMFAO.

Can’t kill civilians either, but according to your faggot logic you can cuz it’s “jihad brooo :feelsuhh:

nigga do u even understand the shit I type or do u just stare at your screen trying to guess what I’m saying :lul:

Yh allah rewards jihad, but KILLING YOURDELF FOR JIHAD IS NOT REWARDED AS YOUR FUCKING KILLING YOURSELF LMFAO.

Can’t kill civilians either, but according to your faggot logic you can cuz it’s “jihad brooo :feelsuhh:
Fucking idiot if an Islamist dies in battle that’s not fucking suicide is it? Holy shit ur a retard

Typical tactic diverting to some irrelevant point to try and disengage from the subject at hand.

You literally said Muhammad was described as a chad, yes ur definitely a closeted gay. Sucking off some dude that lived in Arabia lmao and created a false religion, and he got away with it cuz of dumbasses like u who fell for it 😂

Literally his play toy
Bhai just stfu ur a sub 70 iq retard who doesn’t even read the shit I post, not because he doesn’t read it, but because he lacks the iq to grasp it :lul: stop responding

Fucking idiot if an Islamist dies in battle that’s not fucking suicide is it? Holy shit ur a retard
Getting shot in battle for Islam is jihad

Blowing yourself up on purpose is suicide and not rewarded in jihad

Even a preschooler could understand, yet u still cannot? :feelshaha::feelskek:

Bhai just stfu ur a sub 70 iq retard who doesn’t even read the shit I post, not because he doesn’t read it, but because he lacks the iq to grasp it :lul: stop responding
Lmao as soon as u stop engaging and start hurling insults without any further points, safe to say u lost badly

Getting shot in battle for Islam is jihad

Blowing yourself up on purpose is suicide and not rewarded in jihad

Even a preschooler could understand, yet u still cannot? :feelshaha::feelskek:
Yeh well tbh ur the one who brought up the point about suicide bombing for some reason. Hamas clearly aren’t suicide bombers so they are still rewarded for jihad, so my point still stands

Yeh well tbh ur the one who brought up the point about suicide bombing for some reason. Hamas clearly aren’t suicide bombers so they are still rewarded for jihad, so my point still stands
nigga are u fucking retarded :lul:

Hamas would still fight even if they weren’t rewarded, them being rewarded makes no difference. You subhumanfuck. :feelskek: WTF is your point nigga, how tf does this debunk Islam :lul:

Jesus it’s actually so sad to know niggas are as stupid as you. Probabaky inbreeding ro some shit icl.

IMG 2002

nigga are u fucking retarded :lul:

Hamas would still fight even if they weren’t rewarded, them being rewarded makes no difference. You subhumanfuck. :feelskek: WTF is your point nigga, how tf does this debunk Islam :lul:

Jesus it’s actually so sad to know niggas are as stupid as you. Probabaky inbreeding ro some shit icl.

View attachment 3004668
When did I say I was trying to debunk islam lmao, just putting words in my mouth.

And also I disagree with the point about hamas still fighting even if islam wasn’t a thing, but even if that was true - ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC ACTUALLY

like how can you even say that when islam is clearly a thing and it’s influencing the lives of the Palestinians and Hamas, like ru fucking retarded genuinely?

Your response to my claim is that it the outcome would be the same if Islam didn’t exist? Holy fucking shit there’s no way ur this dumb.

When did I say I was trying to debunk islam lmao, just putting words in my mouth.

And also I disagree with the point about hamas still fighting even if islam wasn’t a thing, but even if that was true - ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC ACTUALLY

like how can you even say that when islam is clearly a thing and it’s influencing the lives of the Palestinians and Hamas, like ru fucking retarded genuinely?

Your response to my claim is that it the outcome would be the same if Islam didn’t exist? Holy fucking shit there’s no way ur this dumb.
“When did I say I was trying to debunk Islam” what’s this thread called bhai?

Yeah it influences their lives drastically, but they would still NOT BE CUCK BITCHES TO JEWISH NIGGERSEVEN KF THEY WERENT MUSLIM NIGGA. THEY WILL STILK FIGHT OPPRESSION, JUST LIKE MANY NON MUSLIM PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT OPPRESSION.

Bhai just shut up and stop responding. You don’t understand any of my points and your points are garbage filth. Your clearly uneducated go back to wage slaving faggot. :lul:

The crazy thing is i understand all your points and they’re so fucking shit, I can tell your iq is low asf just due to it. You can’t even understand what I’m saying your just trying to push your points. Your jihad point and shit was abominable :lul:. Just stfu.

“When did I say I was trying to debunk Islam” what’s this thread called bhai?

Yeah it influences their lives drastically, but they would still NOT BE CUCK BITCHES TO JEWISH NIGGERSEVEN KF THEY WERENT MUSLIM NIGGA. THEY WILL STILK FIGHT OPPRESSION, JUST LIKE MANY NON MUSLIM PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT OPPRESSION.

Bhai just shut up and stop responding. You don’t understand any of my points and your points are garbage filth. Your clearly uneducated go back to wage slaving faggot. :lul:

The crazy thing is i understand all your points and they’re so fucking shit, I can tell your iq is low asf just due to it. You can’t even understand what I’m saying your just trying to push your points. Your jihad point and shit was abominable :lul:. Just stfu.
U literally said that if Islam wasn’t a thing they would still fight. But islam IS a thing, so that point makes no sense. The fact that u can’t realise how stupid that sounds is just a testament to ur low iq monkey brain and the fact ur Muslim, cuz most muslims aren’t intelligent people.

Now i know u will just come back doing ad hominem and tu quoque which just shows how badly you lost this

Also I don’t really understand the doctrine of the sacrifice, why does God have to sacrifice himself to himself to save humanity from the sin he gave us in the first place?
"Christianity is bad because i dont understand it"

Yeh u run away from the discussion lmao. I challenge you to actually discuss with me
NIGGA WTF THIS IS NOT DISCUSSION THIS WASNT EVEN A DABATE TO BEGIN WITH HOW RETARDED ARE YOU، this was a whole waste of time and you literally said no points other than omg ik 100% ur religion fake get a grip you're useless, plus I 100% doubt you. were even a muslim I would quiz you but no way to actually prove since google exists cuz anyone who was a muslim and researched a bit would know its the true religion and wouldn't leave it and brag he's a atheist

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
NIGGA WTF THIS IS NOT DISCUSSION THIS WASNT EVEN A DABATE TO BEGIN WITH HOW RETARDED ARE YOU، this was a whole waste of time and you literally said no points other than omg ik 100% ur religion fake get a grip you're useless, plus I 100% doubt you. were even a muslim I would quiz you but no way to actually prove since google exists cuz anyone who was a muslim and researched a bit would know its the true religion and wouldn't leave it and brag he's a atheist
Anyone with an iq over 5 can see it’s a false religion. Most dawahgandists have anterior motives lmao but ur too dumb to realise. Islam is for the npc population or copers

1. They do martyr themselves for that, their “cause” is literally related to the fact that they believe Allah will bless them israel and Palestine, success in this world and the next, that’s why they have no fear of dying lol.

2. Presupposing genocidal intent, which is something you need to prove you can’t just claim it and that makes it true.

3. Suicide bombing isn’t against Islam, this is how I know you don’t know ur own religion that well, sorry to say that

If I sense any inch of deception coming from you I won’t engage, just have a genuine conversation no ad hominems for no reason
DID THIS RETARDED NIGGA JUST SAY SUICIDE BOMBING ISNT AGAINST ISLAM??? aww hell nah now I know you know nothing about Islam and next you're gonna say isis represents islam

Anyone with an iq over 5 can see it’s a false religion. Most dawahgandists have anterior motives lmao but ur too dumb to realise. Islam is for the npc population or coper
enlighten me what are their anterior motives

DID THIS RETARDED NIGGA JUST SAY SUICIDE BOMBING ISNT AGAINST ISLAM??? aww hell nah now I know you know nothing about Islam and next you're gonna say isis represents islam
It’s not against Islam lol. Show me one verse or Hadith which proves this, I dare you. And don’t dance around my question just source it as ur next point. If the next word out of ur retarded mouth isn’t an answer to my question, ur exposed
enlighten me what are their anterior motives
💰

This is just laughable,

First of all, it’s fucking irrelevant whether they have to fight to protect their land. That’s not my point. If they know Allah will bless them with Israel, that’s their sole motivation to keep fighting, this is why the conflict has been going on for as long as it has, they won’t surrender because they NEED to keep fighting (your words) and what’s the reason behind this? What I stated.

2. You can’t just claim it’s a genocide and that makes it a genocide. You need to prove it.

3. I love how you just quoted a few words off of Google as your so called proof, I’m caging right now
you're obviously fucking coping right now cause everyone muslim knows suicide bombing is against Islam, and what the fuck you mean to say that they shouldn't defend their land and should just leave and let the jews take it?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: This nigga :feelskek:

Are u gonna debate a single point bhai? Not even one?:hnghn: JFL at this retarded faggot, your nowhere near as smart as u think u are.
ignore this fucking retarded nigga he just repeats his words and has no valuable point even thought you brought up a lot of points, he's one of these attention hungry atheists

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
ignore this fucking retarded nigga he just repeats his words and has no valuable point even thought you brought up a lot of points, he's one of these attention hungry atheists
Ignoring my questions, stop diverting

you're obviously fucking coping right now cause everyone muslim knows suicide bombing is against Islam, and what the fuck you mean to say that they shouldn't defend their land and should just leave and let the jews take it?
The Jews aren’t tryin to take it that’s the problem u have lol

It’s not against Islam lol. Show me one verse or Hadith which proves this, I dare you. And don’t dance around my question just source it as ur next point. If the next word out of ur retarded mouth isn’t an answer to my question, ur exposed
“And do not kill the soul that God has made sacred except in truth.” [Al-Isra: 33]. literally from the Quran and if you want from the Hadiths

It was proven in the Two Sahihs on the authority of Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him, on the authority of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, that he said: Avoid the seven deadly sins... - and he counted them -... killing the soul that God has forbidden except by right.

Ignoring my questions, stop diverting

Nigga are u fucking retarded. They put up a Israel just like the polish put up against the Germans in the Warsaw uprising. The Islamic martyr part is only part of it. Why tf are u trying to ignore my point to push ur retarded ass point. Yeah they fight cuz they believe they will be blessed in the here after, but they will also fight even if they didn’t. Do u realise how shit your point is bro?

JFL at this nigga accusing me of ignoring when he’s ignoring all my points jfl “dishonest” nigga stfu.

“Quoted from some unknown source.” :lul:
View attachment 3004593
View attachment 3004595
View attachment 3004596

All direct quotes from the prophet PBUH and one from Abu bakr.

Now bhai, give me some of your OWN PROOF FOR ONCE :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:
bro I just remembered the guy you're debating are one of these Israeli accounts who try to start conflict and don't want to debate just their to spread propaganda

im waiting for ur response nigger go on
Bro doesn’t understand the concept of “having things to do” none of what you quoted proves suicide bombing is haram lol. You’re just interpreting the verse however you like lol. I can do the same

Bro doesn’t understand the concept of “having things to do” none of what you quoted proves suicide bombing is haram lol. You’re just interpreting the verse however you like lol. I can do the same
what the fuck???????????????, nigga you sit on this forum all day u have nothing to do + what the fuck what part of killing ones self mean are you genuinely retarded, tell me what does suicide and bombing mean

what the fuck???????????????, nigga you sit on this forum all day u have nothing to do + what the fuck what part of killing ones self mean are you genuinely retarded, tell me what does suicide and bombing mean
It depends on the context like I mentioned b4 to OP. I cba to re explain it so scroll up and read it like you read the other ones but conveniently left that out lol, deceptive

if you're talking about this you're a fucking faggot so every soldier goes into war to kill themselves?

if you're talking about this you're a fucking faggot so every soldier goes into war to kill themselves?
Idk why we are even talking about this lol we moved on from that point ages ago. It just a side discussion