Complete Guide to Looksmaxing from Anything Human to a 10

D

dracoreptile

Iron
Forwardontics bow worn 8hrs daily with 4.5lbs of pull on each side until your forward growth mogs Nicki Minaj's

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, nobodyspecial369, noodlelover and 1 other person
Shit thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
may be legit but seems like you need orthodontic implants drilled in to make the thing work. I'd legit try over a summer but no way could I get a doc on board.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, AscendingHero and noprogressno
may be legit but seems like you need orthodontic implants drilled in to make the thing work. I'd legit try over a summer but no way could I get a doc on board.
I used it. You just put in a normal retainer, the old fashioned ones not invisalign, then you hook it up to the metal wire that goes across the front of your teeth and it tugs on that with a few pounds of force.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Lux
I used it. You just put in a normal retainer, the old fashioned ones not invisalign, then you hook it up to the metal wire that goes across the front of your teeth and it tugs on that with a few pounds of force.
did you actually see results? I'd imagine teeth would be more malleable than bone & you'd just end up causing slight overbite & overjet.

did you actually see results? I'd imagine teeth would be more malleable than bone & you'd just end up causing slight overbite & overjet.
It doesn't pull on your teeth bro and yes it moved my maxilla forwards by 1 inch

• Woah
Reactions: Lux
The guide I will instruct you if you purchase that one I linked doesn't even tug on a retainer it literally tugs directly on the upper jaw aka the maxilla brah

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, ErbCel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Lmfao i do not know if OP is trolling or not, facebow is legit but...

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Did you make before/after @dracoreptile?

Facepulling and palate expansion are definitely the most life changing if you manage to get results

lol 1 inch :feelsgood::feelsgood:.

mf claims to going from human to monkey.
Maybe he thinks 1inch=2,5mm instead of cm

Forwardontics bow worn 8hrs daily with 4.5lbs of pull on each side until your forward growth mogs Nicki Minaj's
I just started using my forwardontics bow. Can you give me any tips?

I just started using my forwardontics bow. Can you give me any tips?
were it for a long time also dont were the one he linked to as that one holds ur mandible in place

were it for a long time also dont were the one he linked to as that one holds ur mandible in place
did you try it? it really works??

Does anyone have pictures of results from this?

If this motherfucker gained 1 inch it’s over unless he’s asian, gonna need to do reverse bimax

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and LooksOrDeath
Do you have a link for the best one to use?

did you try it? it really works??
It should work yes but use it for a long long time upwards to 8+months because if u move ur maxilla fast it goes backwards too so u need to hold it in place for like a couple months and if u have more $$ use fowardontics bow, just Google that it cost like 300

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Send link to the one you use

It should work yes but use it for a long long time upwards to 8+months because if u move ur maxilla fast it goes backwards too so u need to hold it in place for like a couple months and if u have more $$ use fowardontics bow, just Google that it cost like 300
wow thank hou, but are you speaking from experience. how do you know it works? i am willing to use it for 1-2 years. And i was going to get the forwardontics bow, but idk what retainer/mouth piece i should attach it to. do you know

i know some people get MSE with the bow

wow thank hou, but are you speaking from experience. how do you know it works? i am willing to use it for 1-2 years. And i was going to get the forwardontics bow, but idk what retainer/mouth piece i should attach it to. do you know

i know some people get MSE with the bow
The method he shows is just fine and it works but you can get a 'removable palate expander' just Google that
But this will try to split ur suture and that will make a tooth gap

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369