Complete guide to Nootropics and fat burning compounds

Amphetamine may end up being a looksmin in the end; look up "faces of meth"
You must be fucking kidding dont say shit you dont know

amphetamine is not the same as methamphetamine

meth is literally 10x stronger when snorted than your coke or amph paste/adderall and the duration is around 8h without redosing

meth faces happen after years of use because you barely sleep/eat/ drink soda drinks while on meth which fucks up your teeth

i’ve seen 15 year long weekly users who took care of themselves and didnt binge and you wouldnt even NOTICE they ever were on meth

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

meth is literally 10x stronger when snorted than your coke or amph paste/adderall and the duration is around 8h without redosing

meth faces happen after years of use because you barely sleep/eat/ drink soda drinks while on meth which fucks up your teeth

i’ve seen 15 year long weekly users who took care of themselves and didnt binge and you wouldnt even NOTICE they ever were on meth
Are you tweaking rn bro?

This is a strawman here, i never wrote anything about Amphetamine, not being the same as Meth.

Maybe my example was poorly chosen, but that's what came to mind immediately.

Of course, extensive (visual) damage from drug use is literally years of daily abuse in the making, it doesn't happen overnight, I concur.

I agree, You can ever hardly notice when someone is "high" on a substance, at a FUNCTIONAL DOSE.

Starting with myself;

Here I am, right now, replying to your comment, and I am effectively under the influence of a certain commonly abused substance,

but you wouldn't even notice, from the apparent cogency of my thread of thought.

But make no mistake, in my brain, it's gonna be party time pretty soon

This is a strawman here, i never wrote anything about Amphetamine, not being the same as Meth.

Of course, extensive (visual) damage from drug use is literally years of daily abuse in the making, it doesn't happen overnight, I concur.

I agree, You can ever hardly notice when someone is "high" on a substance, at a FUNCTIONAL DOSE.

Starting with myself;

Here I am, right now, replying to your comment, and I am effectively under the influence of a certain commonly abused substance,

but you wouldn't even notice, from the apparent cogency of my thread of thought.

What drug did you used?

Bro you forgot St Johns Wort and Rhodiola :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Some of yall my ask,for fuck sake what even are Nootropics
Well Nootropics are drug, supplements, and other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.While many substances are purported to improve cognition, research is at a preliminary stage as of 2020, and the effects of the majority of these agents are not fully determined.
Be careful while using these products because many of them can and WILL have some side effects if they are abused such as:
-ADDICTION
-ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
-CARDIOVASCULAR PROBLEMS
-AND OTHERS.....

Nevertheless Nootropics are some of the most interesting research chemicals I have came across so far

Lets start with some of them:

PHENIBUT:
View attachment 773952

Phenibut is not as known nor does it have as widespread use as other nootropics such as piracetam, Alpha GPC, caffeine, or L-theanine. However, phenibut has demonstrated numerous benefits over tens of decades through both formal studies and anecdotal documentation.

Phenibut is a nootropic supplement designed to simulate the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) that acts on the central nervous system.

It is sold as a psychotropic with a positive effect on mental ability and improved neurological functioning. The anxiety-reducing effectiveness of phenibut is widely accepted. Once anxiety is addressed and improved, natural sleep patterns and enhanced cognitive processes often follow.

Dose varies from 250mg to up to 2g

Tl;dr:
-Like an alcoholic in the pill/powder,turns you into social fucking butterflie
-Turns depression and anxiety levels to -10000
-Might cause bloating the day after the use in some individuals
-Great risk of addiction

DMAA
View attachment 773782
View attachment 773783

DMAA is an ingredient that is included in workout stimulants and weight loss supplements. The acronym stands for dimethylamylamine, and DMAA is known by several other names, including 4-methylhexan-diamine, 1, 3 DMAA, Methylhexaneamine, Geranamine, and Forthane, among others.

DMAA is recognized as a neural stimulant and exhibits the same structure as adrenaline and ephedrine. It has been used for pre-workout stimulation and produces sharp spikes of energy like caffeine does, albeit using a different brain mechanism.

DMAA was introduced back in 1948 as a nasal decongestant (to relieve nasal allergies) and could be purchased under the popular name Germanium oil extract. In recent times, DMAA has been used mainly as a neurological stimulant and party pill.
It is discouraged for athletes to use DMAA due to its similarity to amphetamines in terms of structure. It provides a false positive on drug tests for other banned stimulants. Dimethylamylamine is very stimulatory, but has yet to be thoroughly studied in isolation.
(Be careful with this one if you are getting drug tested because it may cause fake positive tests results for speed and meth)
The average dosage of DMAA is 10-20mg a day but some users take up to 40-60mg per day.

Tl;dr:
-Strongest legal stimultant on the market today (in the process of getting banned so try to get your hand on this badboy)
-Insanse focus and ability to concentrate
-Lowers social anxiety and boosts overall well-being
-Has fat burning and muscle building properties
-DONT use this product everyday because you will become ADDICTED to it in a very short period of time (use twice a week)
-May cause positive results for drug testing for drugs such as meth and speed

Modafinil
View attachment 773794

View attachment 773795
Modafinil is used to promote wakefulness in patients with excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (in addition to treatment of the underlying obstruction), and shift work sleep disorder
Source for Modafinil:

Tl;dr:
-Boosts mental performances
-Boosts focus,will power and overall well being
-Good for burning fat
-May cause heart attack if taken in very large dosages for long time

TIANEPTINE
View attachment 773808
View attachment 773809

Tianeptine is an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication. Unlike many other types of anti-anxiety medication, Tianeptine lacks sedative side effects. It also has not been linked to any cardiovascular problems.
This multitasking drug has a great deal of potential in medicine, therapeutic psychological and counseling goals, and provides a potential enhancement to brain function. Finding way to improve the mental state of those suffering from debilitating disease and emotional conditions that are both effective, efficient, and has a limited amount of serious side effects is worthwhile.

Tl;dr:
-Similar body high as opioids
-Lowers anxiety and depression to ganges river
-Dont use it everyday to avoid one of the many possible side effects such as addiction

THEACRINE

Theacrine is a small alkaloid molecule that is essentially a structurally modified version of caffeine. The chemical is actually synthesized from caffeine in certain plants. These plants then accumulate theacrine, which gives us natural theacrine sources. Theacrine has shown early promise in recent studies. It appears to offer effects similar to caffeine – but with less tolerance. That means you can continue taking theacrine in small dosages to achieve the same effects over time.

Tl;dr:
-Updated natural version of caffeine
-Amazing pre workout
-Possibly has fat burning properties
-Blocks apetite

NOOPEPT

View attachment 773827
Most people turn to Noopept because they are hoping to increase their brainpower and experience cognitive enhancement.

Certainly, a number of users and studies have shown that this can be very effective at increasing memory and learning abilities.

Speed of memory recall may also be improved.

Different people will experience these effects in different ways. Some may find them to be subtle improvements, such as being able to hold conversations longer and with much less effort (and then remember every detail later).

Others may see some significant improvements when taking Noopept powder and are subsequently able to remember almost everything. The same goes for enhanced learning capacity.

Mental energy is also improved.

Tl;dr:
-Boosts mental performance
-Boosts memory

AGOMELATINE
View attachment 773842

Agomelatine is a melatoninergic antidepressant developed by Servier and marketed under the trade names Valdoxan, Melitor, and Thymanax.

Unlike most conventional antidepressants, agomelatine’s mechanism does not hinge on boosting monoamines (e.g., serotonin). Rather, its antidepressant effect is attributed to restoring abnormal circadian rhythm in depressed individuals and promoting dopamine/norepinephrine release.

Agomelatine may have advantages over conventional antidepressants like SSRIs in terms of both efficacy and tolerability. Agomelatine has also shown therapeutic potential as a treatment for other affective disorders and even dementia.
Dose starts at 25mg per pill,be careful with dosages as usual

Tl;dr:
-Lowers your anxiety
-Cures depression
-Rather than boosting your serotonin and dopamine levels like other anti depressants this one actually ,,restores’’ them which can possibly avoid the possible risk of addiction

ADRAFINIL

Adrafinil is a curious smart drug and not completely the same as Modafinil. For someone that wants to remain on the up and up (legally), adrafinil may be a good choice.

Adrafinil may actually be more risky for your health. Due to the fact adrafinil is converted into modafinil in the liver, this means extra work, more interference with liver enzymes, and other issues.

Tl;dr:
-Converts to Modafinil in liver
-Probably has more side effects so just stick to regular Modafinil if you have the money for it,if not this is your option

Here comes the interesting one that might and WILL boost your IQ/Mental performances

FASORACETAM
View attachment 773859

Fasoracetam is a powerful Racetam compound with a chemical structure of (5R)-5-(piperidine-1-carbonyl) pyrrolidin-2-one.

Primarily it has attracted the interest of nootropics enthusiasts searching for ever stronger analogues of the original racetam, Piracetam.

Fasoracetam improves general intelligence while attacking anxiety and apathy, which, as much as a lack of ability, can stand in the way of reaching one’s full potential.

Tl;dr:
-Improves mental ability
-Lowers anxiety
-Lowers amphaty
-Can be a even better drug for ADHD?¿

GUANFACINE

View attachment 773906
View attachment 773908
Guanfacine reviews shared by users online suggest that this supplement may have benefits for weight loss, physical performance and sexual enhancement.

However, not all research studies conducted on this supplement have had positive results. Findings for its efficacy for weight loss, libido and erectile function have been mixed.
Dose it at around 1 to 100mg

Tl;dr:
-Boosts mental drive and ability
-Enchants libido
-Has some very good fat burning properties

YOHIMBINE

View attachment 773927
Yohimbime and its subset yohimbine, are fat-burning compounds, primarily used to lose fat during short term fasting.

Yohimbine is also an aphrodisiac and can aid erectile dysfunction. It is also a general stimulant.

Yohimbine works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning.

The effects of yohimbine are partially negated by food intake, which is why it is often taken in a fasted state.
Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

• 14 mg for a 150lb person
  • 18 mg for a 200lb person
  • 22 mg for a 250lb person
Supplementation is most effective between meals or during short term fasting.

Tl;dr:
-BEST FATBURNER OUTHERE
-Promotes sexual wellness
-MAY CAUSE ANXIETY AND SUICIDAL EPISODES IF YOU ARE ALREADY PRONE TO THEM

MELANTONIN (similar effect to CBD but not the same because CBD works better for anxiety)

Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) is a hormone primarily produced in the pineal gland. This gland is a pea-sized organ located in the center of your brain and shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name).

Your pineal gland is filled with cells that respond to light and darkness. Many Eastern traditions refer to the pineal gland as the “third eye” for this reason.

Your pineal gland acts as your body’s central clock through its secretion of melatonin. Telling your brain, body and organs when it’s time to be active and when it’s time to rest. This is the reason why melatonin is referred to as the “sleep hormone”.

Tl;dr:
-Basically a sleep hormone

There are tons and tons of other ones but these ones are the best in terms of risk/results ratio and they are definitely a banger for the buck,because all of these products are very affordable

NOTE:
Be aware of the fake websites and only use these websites that are listed bellow:

View attachment 773969

@Daw @BigBiceps @Chintuck22 @BalkanPig @karbo @RODEBLUR @Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov @6ft1 @Mohamad
@Blackout.xl @Papabakvet @balding17yomanletcel @her

@Lorsss @Kingkellz idk man just tag this shit,it will help shit ton of users here

Bookmarked and watched. Thanks hombre.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Phenibut does work wonders. Just be careful with that shit. You can easily become addicted. Keep it 2x a week and keep dosages low. I take it every Friday.

Maybe I'm addicted.

Awesome thread! Gave me several more substances to research. Very HQ.

Phenibut gave me horrible side effects. I had some kind of muscle contraction for 30 minutes and I couldn’t stand or sit straight. I was curling unwillingly like a was trying to suck myself off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Soalian and Deleted member 8090
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 6723
Phenibut gave me horrible side effects. I had some kind of muscle contraction for 30 minutes and I couldn’t stand or sit straight. I was curling unwillingly like a was trying to suck myself off.
What dosage?

Last edited:
I took Phenibut daily for nearly one year without tolerance buildup, PM me to know how to do

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423

Last edited:

Starting with myself;

No you said Adderral=Meth which isnt the case.

Well Nootropics are drug, supplements, and other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.While many substances are purported to improve cognition, research is at a preliminary stage as of 2020, and the effects of the majority of these agents are not fully determined.
Be careful while using these products because many of them can and WILL have some side effects if they are abused such as:
-ADDICTION
-ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
-CARDIOVASCULAR PROBLEMS
-AND OTHERS.....

Nevertheless Nootropics are some of the most interesting research chemicals I have came across so far

PHENIBUT:
View attachment 773952

Phenibut is not as known nor does it have as widespread use as other nootropics such as piracetam, Alpha GPC, caffeine, or L-theanine. However, phenibut has demonstrated numerous benefits over tens of decades through both formal studies and anecdotal documentation.

Phenibut is a nootropic supplement designed to simulate the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) that acts on the central nervous system.

It is sold as a psychotropic with a positive effect on mental ability and improved neurological functioning. The anxiety-reducing effectiveness of phenibut is widely accepted. Once anxiety is addressed and improved, natural sleep patterns and enhanced cognitive processes often follow.

Tl;dr:
-Great risk of addiction

DMAA
View attachment 773782
View attachment 773783

DMAA is an ingredient that is included in workout stimulants and weight loss supplements. The acronym stands for dimethylamylamine, and DMAA is known by several other names, including 4-methylhexan-diamine, 1, 3 DMAA, Methylhexaneamine, Geranamine, and Forthane, among others.

DMAA is recognized as a neural stimulant and exhibits the same structure as adrenaline and ephedrine. It has been used for pre-workout stimulation and produces sharp spikes of energy like caffeine does, albeit using a different brain mechanism.

DMAA was introduced back in 1948 as a nasal decongestant (to relieve nasal allergies) and could be purchased under the popular name Germanium oil extract. In recent times, DMAA has been used mainly as a neurological stimulant and party pill.
It is discouraged for athletes to use DMAA due to its similarity to amphetamines in terms of structure. It provides a false positive on drug tests for other banned stimulants. Dimethylamylamine is very stimulatory, but has yet to be thoroughly studied in isolation.
(Be careful with this one if you are getting drug tested because it may cause fake positive tests results for speed and meth)
The average dosage of DMAA is 10-20mg a day but some users take up to 40-60mg per day.

Tl;dr:
-Strongest legal stimultant on the market today (in the process of getting banned so try to get your hand on this badboy)
-DONT use this product everyday because you will become ADDICTED to it in a very short period of time (use twice a week)

Modafinil
View attachment 773794

View attachment 773795
Modafinil is used to promote wakefulness in patients with excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (in addition to treatment of the underlying obstruction), and shift work sleep disorder
Source for Modafinil:

Tl;dr:
-Good for burning fat

TIANEPTINE
View attachment 773808
View attachment 773809

Tianeptine is an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication. Unlike many other types of anti-anxiety medication, Tianeptine lacks sedative side effects. It also has not been linked to any cardiovascular problems.
This multitasking drug has a great deal of potential in medicine, therapeutic psychological and counseling goals, and provides a potential enhancement to brain function. Finding way to improve the mental state of those suffering from debilitating disease and emotional conditions that are both effective, efficient, and has a limited amount of serious side effects is worthwhile.

Tl;dr:
-Dont use it everyday to avoid one of the many possible side effects such as addiction

THEACRINE

Theacrine is a small alkaloid molecule that is essentially a structurally modified version of caffeine. The chemical is actually synthesized from caffeine in certain plants. These plants then accumulate theacrine, which gives us natural theacrine sources. Theacrine has shown early promise in recent studies. It appears to offer effects similar to caffeine – but with less tolerance. That means you can continue taking theacrine in small dosages to achieve the same effects over time.

Tl;dr:
-Amazing pre workout
-Blocks apetite

NOOPEPT

View attachment 773827
Most people turn to Noopept because they are hoping to increase their brainpower and experience cognitive enhancement.

Certainly, a number of users and studies have shown that this can be very effective at increasing memory and learning abilities.

Different people will experience these effects in different ways. Some may find them to be subtle improvements, such as being able to hold conversations longer and with much less effort (and then remember every detail later).

Others may see some significant improvements when taking Noopept powder and are subsequently able to remember almost everything. The same goes for enhanced learning capacity.

Tl;dr:
-Boosts memory

AGOMELATINE
View attachment 773842

Agomelatine is a melatoninergic antidepressant developed by Servier and marketed under the trade names Valdoxan, Melitor, and Thymanax.

Unlike most conventional antidepressants, agomelatine’s mechanism does not hinge on boosting monoamines (e.g., serotonin). Rather, its antidepressant effect is attributed to restoring abnormal circadian rhythm in depressed individuals and promoting dopamine/norepinephrine release.

Agomelatine may have advantages over conventional antidepressants like SSRIs in terms of both efficacy and tolerability. Agomelatine has also shown therapeutic potential as a treatment for other affective disorders and even dementia.

Tl;dr:
-Lowers your anxiety
-Cures depression
-Rather than boosting your serotonin and dopamine levels like other anti depressants this one actually ,,restores’’ them which can possibly avoid the possible risk of addiction

ADRAFINIL

Adrafinil is a curious smart drug and not completely the same as Modafinil. For someone that wants to remain on the up and up (legally), adrafinil may be a good choice.

Adrafinil may actually be more risky for your health. Due to the fact adrafinil is converted into modafinil in the liver, this means extra work, more interference with liver enzymes, and other issues.

Tl;dr:
-Probably has more side effects so just stick to regular Modafinil if you have the money for it,if not this is your option

Here comes the interesting one that might and WILL boost your IQ/Mental performances

FASORACETAM
View attachment 773859

Fasoracetam is a powerful Racetam compound with a chemical structure of (5R)-5-(piperidine-1-carbonyl) pyrrolidin-2-one.

Primarily it has attracted the interest of nootropics enthusiasts searching for ever stronger analogues of the original racetam, Piracetam.

Fasoracetam improves general intelligence while attacking anxiety and apathy, which, as much as a lack of ability, can stand in the way of reaching one’s full potential.

Tl;dr:
-Improves mental ability
-Lowers anxiety
-Lowers amphaty

GUANFACINE

View attachment 773906
View attachment 773908
Guanfacine reviews shared by users online suggest that this supplement may have benefits for weight loss, physical performance and sexual enhancement.

However, not all research studies conducted on this supplement have had positive results. Findings for its efficacy for weight loss, libido and erectile function have been mixed.

Tl;dr:
-Enchants libido

YOHIMBINE

View attachment 773927
Yohimbime and its subset yohimbine, are fat-burning compounds, primarily used to lose fat during short term fasting.

Yohimbine is also an aphrodisiac and can aid erectile dysfunction. It is also a general stimulant.

Yohimbine works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning.

The effects of yohimbine are partially negated by food intake, which is why it is often taken in a fasted state.
Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

Tl;dr:
-BEST FATBURNER OUTHERE

MELANTONIN (similar effect to CBD but not the same because CBD works better for anxiety)

Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) is a hormone primarily produced in the pineal gland. This gland is a pea-sized organ located in the center of your brain and shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name).

Your pineal gland is filled with cells that respond to light and darkness. Many Eastern traditions refer to the pineal gland as the “third eye” for this reason.

Your pineal gland acts as your body’s central clock through its secretion of melatonin. Telling your brain, body and organs when it’s time to be active and when it’s time to rest. This is the reason why melatonin is referred to as the “sleep hormone”.

Tl;dr:

There are tons and tons of other ones but these ones are the best in terms of risk/results ratio and they are definitely a banger for the buck,because all of these products are very affordable

NOTE:
Be aware of the fake websites and only use these websites that are listed bellow:

View attachment 773969

@Daw @BigBiceps @Chintuck22 @BalkanPig @karbo @RODEBLUR @Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov @6ft1 @Mohamad

@Lorsss @Kingkellz idk man just tag this shit,it will help shit ton of users here
25mg of ephedrine with 200mg caffeine 3 times a day all u need

If you read this, PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY DOWN.

So, in order to avoid any Phenibut tolerance, you can do the following (not advised, since you'll become ADDICTED if you do Phenibut daily, and withdrawals are HELLISH, like benzos; just look at the recent Jordan Peterson interview, where he talks about his withdrawal from Benzos):

The protocol is a 20/10 protocol:

- Take your Phenibut in moderate doses (I found 500-750mg is best) ten days in a row, without increasing dosage.

- After day ten, keep taking the Phenibut daily, but also do the following, for twenty days (then stop doing the following for ten days after, when you only take the Phenibut; rinse and repeat):

Fasoracetam (oral, 100-200 mg daily)

NMDA antagonist every other day (Best is to rotate between them):

DXM (oral, 80-150 mg)

Memantine( oral, 10mg)

Those two above are the best, and safest, for this purpose.

Riskier NMDA antagonists will also work (not advised for beginners, because they carry a risk for addiction):

Ketamine (sublingual, 50mg) (not advised)

Methoxetamine (oral, 10mg) (not advised)

3-meo-pcp (sublingual, 3mg) (not advised)

If you are successful in setting up above regimen, you may not experience Phenibut at all (disclaimer: I used Phenibut daily for close on one year this way, without developing tolerance).

I also anecdotally found a way to RESET TOLERANCE TO ALMOST ALL DRUGS; at least it works for me (not the subject of this post).

BUT: I am an experienced user, with about 8 years of researching and dabbling with different substances and regimens;

and believe me, I HAVE MADE SOME PRETTY BIG MISTAKES along the way, which helped build up the experience I have now, because I DID NOT INCUR SERIOUS DAMAGE, AND DID NOT DIE.

I thank God daily for that;

If I made mistakes, being too self-confident, because I knew I had the necessary knowledge, then there's NO REASON YOU WILL NOT FUCK UP TOO, if you try to experiment foolishly with Nootropics, and other substances.

So, if you decide to try the above, which I don't advise you to do, at least try to respect the protocol I laid out.

AS A REMINDER, I laid out the above, in order to help the base of knowledge of this forum; the primary goal of my doing so, is to INFORM, and to provide RESEARCH.

I've had to deal with Phenibut addicts; believe me, that seemingly inocuous substance HAS DESTROYED LIVES, by the hellish withdrawals that it will take the user through.

As an end note, if you're not sure if you should take any substance, then you probably shouldn't, before you do some thorough research into what you're going into.

Comments or questions are welcomed

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: zsombi

0e9

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
This is actually a very legit thread. Nice work

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 1774
But thread is dead now.

If you read this, PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY DOWN.

So, in order to avoid any Phenibut tolerance, you can do the following (not advised, since you'll become ADDICTED if you do Phenibut daily, and withdrawals are HELLISH, like benzos; just look at the recent Jordan Peterson interview, where he talks about his withdrawal from Benzos):

The protocol is a 20/10 protocol:

- Take your Phenibut in moderate doses (I found 500-750mg is best) ten days in a row, without increasing dosage.

- After day ten, keep taking the Phenibut daily, but also do the following, for twenty days (then stop doing the following for ten days after, when you only take the Phenibut; rinse and repeat):

Fasoracetam (oral, 100-200 mg daily)

NMDA antagonist every other day (Best is to rotate between them):

DXM (oral, 80-150 mg)

Memantine( oral, 10mg)

Those two above are the best, and safest, for this purpose.

Riskier NMDA antagonists will also work (not advised for beginners, because they carry a risk for addiction):

Ketamine (sublingual, 50mg) (not advised)

Methoxetamine (oral, 10mg) (not advised)

3-meo-pcp (sublingual, 3mg) (not advised)

If you are successful in setting up above regimen, you may not experience Phenibut at all (disclaimer: I used Phenibut daily for close on one year this way, without developing tolerance).

I also anecdotally found a way to RESET TOLERANCE TO ALMOST ALL DRUGS; at least it works for me (not the subject of this post).

BUT: I am an experienced user, with about 8 years of researching and dabbling with different substances and regimens;

and believe me, I HAVE MADE SOME PRETTY BIG MISTAKES along the way, which helped build up the experience I have now, because I DID NOT INCUR SERIOUS DAMAGE, AND DID NOT DIE.

I thank God daily for that;

If I made mistakes, being too self-confident, because I knew I had the necessary knowledge, then there's NO REASON YOU WILL NOT FUCK UP TOO, if you try to experiment foolishly with Nootropics, and other substances.

So, if you decide to try the above, which I don't advise you to do, at least try to respect the protocol I laid out.

AS A REMINDER, I laid out the above, in order to help the base of knowledge of this forum; the primary goal of my doing so, is to INFORM, and to provide RESEARCH.

I've had to deal with Phenibut addicts; believe me, that seemingly inocuous substance HAS DESTROYED LIVES, by the hellish withdrawals that it will take the user through.

As an end note, if you're not sure if you should take any substance, then you probably shouldn't, before you do some thorough research into what you're going into.

Comments or questions are welcomed
So you took the NMDA Antagonists every other day for 20 days? I've been experimenting with Memantine and Bacopa Monnieri which upregulates GABA to lower benzo tolerance but haven't been too successful. Should I be taking a higher dose of Memantine or should I take it more often?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and RAITEIII
-ADDICTION
-ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
-CARDIOVASCULAR PROBLEMS
-AND OTHERS.....

PHENIBUT:
View attachment 773952

Tl;dr:
-Great risk of addiction

DMAA
View attachment 773782
View attachment 773783

Tl;dr:

Modafinil
View attachment 773794

View attachment 773795
Source for Modafinil:

Tl;dr:
-Good for burning fat

TIANEPTINE
View attachment 773808
View attachment 773809

Tl;dr:

THEACRINE

Tl;dr:
-Amazing pre workout
-Blocks apetite

NOOPEPT

View attachment 773827

Tl;dr:
-Boosts memory

AGOMELATINE
View attachment 773842

Tl;dr:
-Lowers your anxiety
-Cures depression

ADRAFINIL

Tl;dr:

FASORACETAM
View attachment 773859

Tl;dr:
-Improves mental ability
-Lowers anxiety
-Lowers amphaty

GUANFACINE

View attachment 773906
View attachment 773908

Tl;dr:
-Enchants libido

YOHIMBINE

View attachment 773927

Tl;dr:
-BEST FATBURNER OUTHERE

Tl;dr:

NOTE:

View attachment 773969

I've used everything from caffeine pills to DNP and all the garbage you listed except, nothing works better than this.

25mg ephedrine hcl+200mg caffeine , take this 3 times a day

oh and be in a deficit ofcourse

So you took the NMDA Antagonists every other day for 20 days? I've been experimenting with Memantine and Bacopa Monnieri which upregulates GABA to lower benzo tolerance but haven't been too successful. Should I be taking a higher dose of Memantine or should I take it more often?
I'd say I was taking NMDA antagonists more every three days or so in the end, because EOD was getting a bit problematic for tolerance.

I was basically rotating between NMDA antagonists.

No experience with Memantine though, it's also a D2 antagonist, and has SERT activity. It should be taken daily, as the effects builds up over time. 5-10mg is good.

It may be the "safest" of them all, at recommended dosages (Yes, even Memantine can be abused).

Did you get the initial "brain fog" phase with Memantine?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I'd say I was taking NMDA antagonists more every three days or so in the end, because EOD was getting a bit problematic for tolerance.

I was basically rotating between NMDA antagonists.

No experience with Memantine though, it's also a D2 antagonist, and has SERT activity. It should be taken daily, as the effects builds up over time. 5-10mg is good.

It may be the "safest" of them all, at recommended dosages (Yes, even Memantine can be abused).

Did you get the initial "brain fog" phase with Memantine?
When I first started taking them, I got that same dissociation that you get from Ketamine but it's a lot more subtle (it's not fun like K though). Now when I take 20mg I feel zero dissociation and I RARELY take them, probably once or twice every 3-4 months. Not sure why, the pills could be expired but I doubt that.

It has a long duration of action, I remember still feeling the effects of it after waking up the next day. I think EOD might be more sufficient, but I need to cop more. Btw I left you a PM.

What should be the daily dose of noopept? In grams

And in this thread, shit that doesnt work at all but promoted by retarded broscientists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

This is true, there is a strong “party n play” meth scene in gay communities and some really powerful and functional people know how to engage in meth use without getting caught up.

I think that has to do with brain chemistry and genetics to not be predisposed to addicted though.

Can you take melatonin long term to improve your sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
-ADDICTION
-ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
-CARDIOVASCULAR PROBLEMS
-AND OTHERS.....

PHENIBUT:
View attachment 773952

Tl;dr:
-Great risk of addiction

DMAA
View attachment 773782
View attachment 773783

Tl;dr:

Modafinil
View attachment 773794

View attachment 773795
Source for Modafinil:

Tl;dr:
-Good for burning fat

TIANEPTINE
View attachment 773808
View attachment 773809

Tl;dr:

THEACRINE

Tl;dr:
-Amazing pre workout
-Blocks apetite

NOOPEPT

View attachment 773827

Tl;dr:
-Boosts memory

AGOMELATINE
View attachment 773842

Tl;dr:
-Lowers your anxiety
-Cures depression

ADRAFINIL

Tl;dr:

FASORACETAM
View attachment 773859

Tl;dr:
-Improves mental ability
-Lowers anxiety
-Lowers amphaty

GUANFACINE

View attachment 773906
View attachment 773908

Tl;dr:
-Enchants libido

YOHIMBINE

View attachment 773927

Tl;dr:
-BEST FATBURNER OUTHERE

Tl;dr:

NOTE:

View attachment 773969

Clenbuterol, Yohimbine, Caffine, Ephedrine.
Pick any of those, do your research and dose correctly, also don’t forget none of these drugs will fix a bad diet.

so what are the results of those posters that took it already?