Compliments are more blackpilling than insults

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
Girl: you have really nice eyelashes

fucking EYELASHES. Not eyes! Not “you have such a nice jaw” or “you’re so pretty/hot/whatever” FUCKING EYELASHES!!!! WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EYELASHES!?

It’s not like she can realistically compliment me on anything else.

She basically said “you’re ugly asf, but you have good lashes though” FUCK MY LIFE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Tenshi, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
jfl who tf compliments someone on their jaw? that's autistic lol.

also unless you're like a Strong HTN or Chadlite, you're unlikely gonna get comments like, "You're hot."

just be happy she complimented you, most of us would get no compliments about our physical features.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person

fucking EYELASHES. Not eyes! Not “you have such a nice jaw” or “you’re so pretty/hot/whatever” FUCKING EYELASHES!!!! WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EYELASHES!?

She basically said “you’re ugly asf, but you have good lashes though” FUCK MY LIFE

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
You're uncoping rn, it's truly not that deep. It could have been a subtle way to tell you she likes you(y)

• +1
Reactions: arjax

also unless you're like a Strong HTN or Chadlite, you're unlikely gonna get comments like, "You're hot."

just be happy she complimented you, most of us would get no compliments about our physical features.
FUCKING EYELASHES!!!!!!!

you just have anxiety.

A chick will never comment on your ESR and how deep set your eyes are jfl.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264, ZaC and Kamui
My first girlfriend complimented me for my glasses, when we first met. Do you seriously expect women to go around telling guys they like their jaws? It was basically a way of telling you she found you cute. Don't be an idiot, even if she Says she l really likes your shoes, it's a hint.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: endlessummer and Allornothing
My first girlfriend complimented me for my glasses, when we first met. Do you seriously expect women to go around telling guys they like their jaws? It was basically a way of telling you she found you cute. Don't be an idiot, even if she Says she l really likes your shoes, it's a hint.
Or she’s just being nice and i go for it and get exposed for being an ugly creep trying to get with girls and lose my career 🤡

OK. You're ugly as fuck, your entire face is a failo, truecel in Mumbai, it's brutally over, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Or she’s just being nice and i go for it and get exposed for being an ugly creep trying to get with girls and lose my career 🤡
Trust me, no girl has ever complemented me for anything unless they are interested in me. I have received zero compliments from girls outside of the two I have been in a relationship with. It just doesn't happen. Maybe I am talking from a personal experience and might be a bit biased, but if she complimented you for your eyelashes that's a pretty serious compliment from a girl. Don't expect girls to say "you have a nice strong Jaw, or you have such a big chest, or strong shoulders" Unless they are whores. Most normal girls will compliment you on small inoffensive things like your shirt , Your shoes, your glasses, your hair, etc

You fucking autist...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arjax, Deleted member 24712 and FacialStructure404
Anyone who thinks normies don’t understand bone structure is coping. Women and men compliment my jaw and cheekbones.

Good thread op.

• +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid and FacialStructure404

You fucking autist...
A chick will never comment on your ESR and how deep set your eyes are jfl.

Average sub 50 IQ greycel lmao @qotav

I’ve said this before you niggas have no understanding of what actually attracts women whatsoever

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 29581
if a girl compliments ur facial structure she has watched one too many psl tiktoks

if a girl compliments ur facial structure she has watched one too many psl tiktoks
Read my reply above lmao

Retards here thinks foids are attracted to aspie shit like muh jaw, muh skull instead of actual shit like your eyelashes lmao fucking idiots

• +1
Reactions: arjax

What if the girl likes your eyes

Read my reply above lmao

Retards here thinks foids are attracted to aspie shit like muh jaw, muh skull instead of actual shit like your eyelashes lmao fucking idiots
cope
What if the girl likes your eyes
then why wouldnt she just say it?

• +1
Trucels don't even get compliments

according to org she has Asperger's jfl at the cope on org
indeed
too many copers on here

theres literally trends on tiktok with millions of likes and views
just search "side profile check"

• +1
fuck I had no necro this cuz it's hilarious

today I got a compliment like ''I like your earrings'', like wow, that's like the only thing you found attractive looking at me, amazing jfl.

• +1