Conclusion on tret??

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I see so many mixed opinions on tretinoin on this forum, some say it’s jew propaganda and others suck it off and say it’s the holy grail of soft maxxing. I’ve tried adapalene (another retinoid) and completely cucked my skin with it. Burnt the shit out of me and melted my undereye fat.

If someone has poor collagen, acne, textured and inflamed skin, naso folds and excess skin on their face, does that make them a good candidate for tret?

It's great and most people I've read on here bashing it don't know what they're talking about and keep citing studies on isotretinoin (accutane) which has nothing to do with tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41050, penispilled, bradpittshairline and 6 others
It's great and most people I've read on here bashing it don't know what they're talking about and keep citing studies on isotretinoin (accutane) which has nothing to do with tretinoin.
most ppl using it end up destroying their skin barrier. know from experience.

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Thats on them, not doing their proper research on routine. I was one of them, trial and error. Learn from MY mistakes.

If someone has poor collagen, acne, textured and inflamed skin, naso folds and excess skin on their face, does that make them a good candidate for tret?
literally perfect candidate for tretinoin. people destroy their skin on tret for the following reasons:

- overapplication: people always seem to be under the impression that more is better. not with tret

- not wearing sunscreen: tretinoin gives you extreme sun sensitivity

- not doing a full skin routine: your skin will be very dry and it’s pointless to use tret if you aren’t doing a routine

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and joonla
literally perfect candidate for tretinoin. people destroy their skin on tret for the following reasons:

- overapplication: people always seem to be under the impression that more is better. not with tret

- not wearing sunscreen: tretinoin gives you extreme sun sensitivity

- not doing a full skin routine: your skin will be very dry and it’s pointless to use tret if you aren’t doing a routine
so, start with small amount of low dosage, moisturise heavily, cleanse off in morning, and high protection sunscreen ?

so, start with small amount of low dosage,
how bad is your skin? are we talking like cystic acne, scarring, mild?

how bad is your skin? are we talking like cystic acne, scarring, mild?
used to be way worse, felt very inflamed and painful + doc prescribed me epiduo (benzoyl peroxide + adapalene) and it made it worse because i went out in the sun too much like a retard. stopped using all skincare about 2 months ago and skin was perfectly clear and now it’s broken out again in the past 2 weeks. it’s scarred, inflamed, and a LOT of small pimples/spots. i’d say moderate acne. only thing stopping me from jumping on tret right now, is fear of fucking my skin barrier like i did previously, made it very sensitive and painful even when applying a light moisturiser or rubbing my face with anything

used to be way worse, felt very inflamed and painful + doc prescribed me epiduo (benzoyl peroxide + adapalene) and it made it worse because i went out in the sun too much like a retard. stopped using all skincare about 2 months ago and skin was perfectly clear and now it’s broken out again in the past 2 weeks. it’s scarred, inflamed, and a LOT of small pimples/spots. i’d say moderate acne. only thing stopping me from jumping on tret right now, is fear of fucking my skin barrier like i did previously, made it very sensitive and painful even when applying a light moisturiser or rubbing my face with anything
ngl you likely did the epiduo wrong as well but yea tret will help. if your skin is that sensitive then only use .025%. when they tell you a pea sized amount THEY MEAN IT. any more will do you more bad than good.

• +1
Reactions: joonla
ngl you likely did the epiduo wrong as well but yea tret will help. if your skin is that sensitive then only use .025%. when they tell you a pea sized amount THEY MEAN IT. any more will do you more bad than good.
just ordered 3x20g 0.025 retin a . ty man

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Itsjoeverlol and awesomemc101
I see so many mixed opinions on tretinoin on this forum, some say it’s jew propaganda and others suck it off and say it’s the holy grail of soft maxxing. I’ve tried adapalene (another retinoid) and completely cucked my skin with it. Burnt the shit out of me and melted my undereye fat.

Mogs, akin to all prescription medications requires non impaired cognitive functions to use aka not being retarded

i used it for over 6 months and didn’t really see any results, maybe slight improvement but i was disappointed if i’m being honest

is legit, but you need to use it the smart way retards here apply it the soyddit way

wdym by this
skin barrier recovers on its own, this happens if u use a retarded amount. Youre supposed to use a pea size amount 3x, 1 - left side of face, 2- right side, 3 forehead and temples and use sandwich method with moisturiser

I used it, with a great skin care routin, it work very well on me. Just don't let your skin dry and hydrate + sunscreen ofc

skin barrier recovers on its own, this happens if u use a retarded amount. Youre supposed to use a pea size amount 3x, 1 - left side of face, 2- right side, 3 forehead and temples and use sandwich method with moisturiser
what’s the sandwich method