Confused by which surgeries to get? Come inside (Serious Looksmaxxers Only)

P

ProjectAscension

Iron
Sad as my life is now after getting cucked by my ex at end of 2018 and swallowing the blackpill shortly after, I spent most of 2019 doing intensive research on human attractiveness & aesthetics from various studies / research articles / PSL threads / surgeon blogs. The "rules" of aesthetics have become so clear to me now that I can more or less morph anyone from subhuman to "better than average" (genetic abnormalities such as Crouzon's aside) with no reference photos and using nothing but the source image. This info built up over the last year has helped guide my aesthetic journey and the improvement is already paying off massively (more compliments, more attraction from women, a generally easier life) and I'm looking forward to continuing it in 2020. This community has been a big part of that so am hoping I can pay it forward with this thread and the below info will help guide anyone unsure about how to improve their looks who hasn't done the same level of research.

It's not possible to fully articulate over a year's worth of information, this is something built up over time and if you're serious about looksmaxxing, you absolutely should invest the time and effort in understanding all this yourself. Not doing so will at best lead to zero progress, or at worst waste your money and potentially botch yourself with unsuitable surgeries. But by describing the case study (Casey Neistat) below, you can see some of my thoughts and decisions around changes in the morph that helped turn him from a swamp-dwelling subhuman to a decent looking dude that wouldn't look out of place suited up in a sales job. I only focus on changes that are actually achievable through surgery or some other means - and no, none of you are actually going to get a LeFort III advancement or orbital box osteotomy so those don't count - otherwise it's just mental masturbation.

Morph (Side By Side)
Morph3

Morph (Animated)
MorphBig

So what changed, and why did those changes improve his aesthetic? Almost every change can be put into one of two buckets: Health Indicator, or Proportions. No single change turned him from subhuman to human, it's the cumulative result that counts. Let's take it from the top.

Changes
1. Hair: Two big issues here. First - awful style that is messy but not in a cool way. An individual's overall style needs to be congruent with everything else e.g. age, this guy is middle aged and a neater style suits him much better. Generally, older means more formal hairstyle and attire. The style shape also has a negative impact on the perceived proportions of his face. I removed the random curls and increased the length on top for a better facial balance. Good news, easy for him to fix - style it better and let it grow on top at his next cut. Second - hair is an important health indicator, specifically density and the hairline. His hair is thinning on top and receding at the front and temples, so this is lowered and density increased. Achievable with a hair transplant, an easy and common looksmax.
2. Skin Quality: Skin is another important health indicator. Lines, wrinkles and folds indicate aging and damage, acne indicates poor hygiene / hormonal problems, too pasty indicates lack of vitamin D / general malaise. For a younger, healthier appearance I reduced some wrinkles, folds, temporal hollowing and lumps. Again, easy to achieve in a 1 hour session with a botox and filler expert, along with a visit to the dermatologist and tinted moisturiser. Skin quality needs to be congruent with perceived age - a man / woman who is clearly older should have at least some light lines and wrinkles or it just looks weird, we've all seen the celebrities that refuse to age gracefully and have had one too many facelifts & botox treatments.
3. Eyebrows: The value of dense, dark eyebrows is massively undervalued. Dark and dense eyebrows are a health indicator for hormone levels and thyroid health and add more contrast to the face. I've darkened his eyebrows and filled in the missing patch on one of them. He has good eyebrow shape. Achievable with an eyebrow pencil / eyebrow tint, patch filled in with eyebrow transplant.
4. Eyes: The sclera of the eyes are again an important health indicator. Yellowing / redness can indicate allergies, tiredness and other health issues. I desaturated his eyes slightly and whitened them. Achievable with eye whitening drops, and fixing anything contributing to this problem i.e. antihistamine for allergies. He also has mild proptosis / bulging of the eyeballs giving an unfocused gaze. Corrected with cosmetic orbital decompression (OD typically reserved for patients with something like Grave's however Taban and possibly others offer this for cosmetic purposes).
5. Infraorbital-Malar Region: Casey has all the symptoms of hypoplasia in this region - scleral show, large purple undereye tear troughs, flat cheekbones and sagging soft tissues. I corrected his scleral show, reduced the size and appearance of the tear troughs and made the cheekbones more prominent. This has the effect of vertically narrowing the eye region which generally results in a positive aesthetic outcome. Achievable with a custom infraorbital-malar implant. Soft tissue adjustments may be required to completely correct the scleral show if additional undereye support does not correct this, fillers or fat transfer may be required to reduce the appearance of the tear troughs if they're still too prominent.
6. Nose: Barely needed to do anything here. He has a slight septal deviation which I corrected. Septal straightness is a health indicator, deviations infer breathing problems and throw off symmetry in this region. Septoplasty / septorhinoplasty can achieve this.
7. Ears: Ears that stick out have a negative impact on proportions, so I reduced this. Achievable with a pinnaplasty.
8. Mouth: The mouth is another important aesthetic indicator often overlooked. Casey has a mouth that is too narrow and almost exactly as wide as his alar base. I widened his mouth to improve proportions. This is potentially achievable with a microstomia device to stretch the mouth, or definitely achievable via a surgery known as lateral commissuroplasty. I also raised the level of his lower lip to reduce lower tooth show. This is an ageing feature and thus a health indicator. Fillers and botox can reduce this. Also whitened his teeth slightly.
9. Jaw: Casey's best feature by far is his jaw. Wide, symmetrical. No changes made here except a slight change to make his chin squarer, achievable with filler.
10. Body: Increased the width of his neck and trapezoid size. More muscle mass indicates good health and high testosterone. Achievable with weightlifting at gym. He could also benefit from limb lengthening to increase his height from 5ft 9' to 6ft. Although LL is an "extreme" surgery, I include it here unlike LeFort III as it has become more common and available for cosmetic purposes in the last few years and patient recovery has improved with the new Stryde nails.

To be fair to Casey, although there is plenty of room for improvement via looksmaxxing, he has a wife who mogs him, 3 kids and is rich from YouTube so doesn't really have an incentive to go through multiple surgeries etc. Status and being NT definitely play a massive part in attraction, however Eppley hasn't developed the NT brain implant yet :lul:

Thoughts? Questions? Fire away

I may do more subhuman > human morphs in the future if this has been useful to see different examples. Post your favourite subhuman in a comment and I may choose to morph them next. My only ask is the photo be high quality, perfect front or side angle and also someone lean (fat obscures bone structure which is important for determining health).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Chadelite, Kilimanjaro and 7 others
He is still ugly after lol

• JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
Sad as my life is now after getting cucked by my ex at end of 2018 and swallowing the blackpill shortly after, I spent most of 2019 doing intensive research on human attractiveness & aesthetics from various studies / research articles / PSL threads / surgeon blogs. The "rules" of aesthetics have become so clear to me now that I can more or less morph anyone from subhuman to "better than average" (genetic abnormalities such as Crouzon's aside) with no reference photos and using nothing but the source image. This info built up over the last year has helped guide my aesthetic journey and the improvement is already paying off massively (more compliments, more attraction from women, a generally easier life) and I'm looking forward to continuing it in 2020. This community has been a big part of that so am hoping I can pay it forward with this thread and the below info will help guide anyone unsure about how to improve their looks who hasn't done the same level of research.

It's not possible to fully articulate over a year's worth of information, this is something built up over time and if you're serious about looksmaxxing, you absolutely should invest the time and effort in understanding all this yourself. Not doing so will at best lead to zero progress, or at worst waste your money and potentially botch yourself with unsuitable surgeries. But by describing the case study (Casey Neistat) below, you can see some of my thoughts and decisions around changes in the morph that helped turn him from a swamp-dwelling subhuman to a decent looking dude that wouldn't look out of place suited up in a sales job. I only focus on changes that are actually achievable through surgery or some other means - and no, none of you are actually going to get a LeFort III advancement or orbital box osteotomy so those don't count - otherwise it's just mental masturbation.

Morph (Side By Side)
View attachment 217917

Morph (Animated)
View attachment 217918

So what changed, and why did those changes improve his aesthetic? Almost every change can be put into one of two buckets: Health Indicator, or Proportions. No single change turned him from subhuman to human, it's the cumulative result that counts. Let's take it from the top.

Changes
1. Hair: Two big issues here. First - awful style that is messy but not in a cool way. An individual's overall style needs to be congruent with everything else e.g. age, this guy is middle aged and a neater style suits him much better. Generally, older means more formal hairstyle and attire. The style shape also has a negative impact on the perceived proportions of his face. I removed the random curls and increased the length on top for a better facial balance. Good news, easy for him to fix - style it better and let it grow on top at his next cut. Second - hair is an important health indicator, specifically density and the hairline. His hair is thinning on top and receding at the front and temples, so this is lowered and density increased. Achievable with a hair transplant, an easy and common looksmax.
2. Skin Quality: Skin is another important health indicator. Lines, wrinkles and folds indicate aging and damage, acne indicates poor hygiene / hormonal problems, too pasty indicates lack of vitamin D / general malaise. For a younger, healthier appearance I reduced some wrinkles, folds, temporal hollowing and lumps. Again, easy to achieve in a 1 hour session with a botox and filler expert, along with a visit to the dermatologist and tinted moisturiser. Skin quality needs to be congruent with perceived age - a man / woman who is clearly older should have at least some light lines and wrinkles or it just looks weird, we've all seen the celebrities that refuse to age gracefully and have had one too many facelifts & botox treatments.
3. Eyebrows: The value of dense, dark eyebrows is massively undervalued. Dark and dense eyebrows are a health indicator for hormone levels and thyroid health and add more contrast to the face. I've darkened his eyebrows and filled in the missing patch on one of them. He has good eyebrow shape. Achievable with an eyebrow pencil / eyebrow tint, patch filled in with eyebrow transplant.
4. Eyes: The sclera of the eyes are again an important health indicator. Yellowing / redness can indicate allergies, tiredness and other health issues. I desaturated his eyes slightly and whitened them. Achievable with eye whitening drops, and fixing anything contributing to this problem i.e. antihistamine for allergies. He also has mild proptosis / bulging of the eyeballs giving an unfocused gaze. Corrected with cosmetic orbital decompression (OD typically reserved for patients with something like Grave's however Taban and possibly others offer this for cosmetic purposes).
5. Infraorbital-Malar Region: Casey has all the symptoms of hypoplasia in this region - scleral show, large purple undereye tear troughs, flat cheekbones and sagging soft tissues. I corrected his scleral show, reduced the size and appearance of the tear troughs and made the cheekbones more prominent. This has the effect of vertically narrowing the eye region which generally results in a positive aesthetic outcome. Achievable with a custom infraorbital-malar implant. Soft tissue adjustments may be required to completely correct the scleral show if additional undereye support does not correct this, fillers or fat transfer may be required to reduce the appearance of the tear troughs if they're still too prominent.
6. Nose: Barely needed to do anything here. He has a slight septal deviation which I corrected. Septal straightness is a health indicator, deviations infer breathing problems and throw off symmetry in this region. Septoplasty / septorhinoplasty can achieve this.
7. Ears: Ears that stick out have a negative impact on proportions, so I reduced this. Achievable with a pinnaplasty.
8. Mouth: The mouth is another important aesthetic indicator often overlooked. Casey has a mouth that is too narrow and almost exactly as wide as his alar base. I widened his mouth to improve proportions. This is potentially achievable with a microstomia device to stretch the mouth, or definitely achievable via a surgery known as lateral commissuroplasty. I also raised the level of his lower lip to reduce lower tooth show. This is an ageing feature and thus a health indicator. Fillers and botox can reduce this. Also whitened his teeth slightly.
9. Jaw: Casey's best feature by far is his jaw. Wide, symmetrical. No changes made here except a slight change to make his chin squarer, achievable with filler.
10. Body: Increased the width of his neck and trapezoid size. More muscle mass indicates good health and high testosterone. Achievable with weightlifting at gym. He could also benefit from limb lengthening to increase his height from 5ft 9' to 6ft. Although LL is an "extreme" surgery, I include it here unlike LeFort III as it has become more common and available for cosmetic purposes in the last few years and patient recovery has improved with the new Stryde nails.

To be fair to Casey, although there is plenty of room for improvement via looksmaxxing, he has a wife who mogs him, 3 kids and is rich from YouTube so doesn't really have an incentive to go through multiple surgeries etc. Status and being NT definitely play a massive part in attraction, however Eppley hasn't developed the NT brain implant yet :lul:

Thoughts? Questions? Fire away

I may do more subhuman > human morphs in the future if this has been useful to see different examples. Post your favourite subhuman in a comment and I may choose to morph them next. My only ask is the photo be high quality, perfect front or side angle and also someone lean (fat obscures bone structure which is important for determining health).
Great write up. Thanks for sharing.

• +1
The "rules" of aesthetics have become so clear to me now

you literally haven't mentioned his maxilla once in this thread, high effort but low iq

good morph though, way better than most people can do

He is still ugly after lol
it's bc you cant morph a rhinoplasty/ bimax for recession easily

Not a word was read

• Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife
you literally haven't mentioned his maxilla once in this thread, high effort but low iq

good morph though, way better than most people can do

it's bc you cant morph a rhinoplasty/ bimax for recession easily

The post is just a vertical slice of looksmaxxing applicable to the one example pic that was morphed rather than a comprehensive guide, the post was already long enough as-is. The maxilla is not a major aesthetic influence from the frontal view for most people. You can see this from bimax before / afters from the front. There may be a slight change in nasal base and upper lip proportions, but that's all. If this was a side or 3 / 4 angle morph, the maxilla would definitely have been part of the discussion.

Rhinoplasty and bimax are definitely possible to morph, though not easily as you said. I had consultations with a few top tier surgeons for these and they did the morphs in Photoshop during the consultations, I simply made a note of their techniques and applied them myself.

Last edited:
thanks for high iq post and all the writing but

dn rd

also i get huge surgerysoon vibes from you

• JFL
The maxilla is not a major aesthetic influence from the frontal view for most people.
wrong

1) he clearly still looks pretty bad in the after due to the visible recession
2) position & visibility of the teeth are key for a good frontal view
3) the placement of the maxilla has the potential to improve harmony & soft tissue distribution, which IS visible in some JS before&afters

∴ it does matter, a lot.

wrong

1) he clearly still looks pretty bad in the after due to the visible recession
2) position & visibility of the teeth are key for a good frontal view
3) the placement of the maxilla has the potential to improve harmony & soft tissue distribution, which IS visible in some JS before&afters

∴ it does matter, a lot.

If you can provide some of those JS before and afters that demonstrate a big improvement from the front in regards to the teeth and soft tissues I'll happily take a look and change my position if it's convincing, but from my experience the difference from the front is fairly minor. This bimax result from Raffaini has minimal aesthetic change from the front.

Screenshot 2020 01 06 at 193358