Congratulations me, I think I got Jewed hard

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Fucking Jewish dentists, it all makes sense now.

I've had tinnitus my whole life and TMJD for most of adolescence, not to mention my subhuman chin projection and I never realised why. When I was ~12 with an overbite my dentist decided to align my teeth with braces and elastics but obviously left my jaws misaligned (stupid whore literally said my mandible was small). Fuck genio, now I have to get jaw surgery and braces again, while at uni. Over-tier downtime at the worst possible timing.

Fucking Jews man. Just when I thought everything was almost complete. I will try to get jaw surgery for free through NHS since I have been cucked by ear ringing and jaw pain for basically my whole life anyway.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 28904, Respalier and 4 others
I’m sorry man. Being recessed sucks so much. It happens when you had no control and now you live with the consequences. It’s impossible to fully fix and you have to dedicate your life to fixing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Respalier, Deleted member 27148 and 1 other person
I’m sorry man. Being recessed sucks so much. It happens when you had no control and now you live with the consequences. It’s impossible to fully fix and you have to dedicate your life to fixing it
Can't BSSO and braces just bring my mandible forward?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I had braces and I'm ugly as fuck. IDK if it was the braces, shit genetics or both, but now everyone else has to suffer as they gaze upon me.

Can't BSSO and braces just bring my mandible forward?
You don’t understand just how extensive the influence of recession is. Your whole maxilla is fucked. Not just in one dimension but in its whole form.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
I had braces and I'm ugly as fuck. IDK if it was the braces, shit genetics or both, but now everyone else has to suffer as they gaze upon me.
It really didn't affect my looks too much except for my chin projection. It just cucked me hard healthwise.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
You don’t understand just how extensive the influence of recession is. Your whole maxilla is fucked. Not just in one dimension but in its whole form.
Overbite just means my mandible is small. Like there is a literal lack of bone there since birth. My maxilla is ideal honestly.

• JFL
Overbite just means my mandible is small. Like there is a literal lack of bone there since birth. My maxilla is ideal honestly.
I’m too lazy to explain everything but you’re very mistaken.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Allornothing
I’m too lazy to explain everything but you’re very mistaken.
It's really not that deep aesthetic-wise bro. I'm kind of looking forward to getting rid of my shit chin though. It's the ear-ringing that keeps me up at night.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 1901
Wish there was some way to fix a recessed chin and maxilla naturally

• +1
It's really not that deep aesthetic-wise bro. I'm kind of looking forward to getting rid of my shit chin though. It's the ear-ringing that keeps me up at night.
The tinnitus is from a recessed maxilla.

Read this. Seriously.

• Woah
Reactions: Respalier
Wish there was some way to fix a recessed chin and maxilla naturally
Of course. We all wish that. That’s why people cope with face pulling and mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148 and Respalier
The tinnitus is from a recessed maxilla.

Read this. Seriously.

Thinking of doxing myself honestly. My maxilla is literally Barett-tier and my mandible is Dalit-tier. Didn't read the article but it's probably good.

Thinking of doxing myself honestly. My maxilla is literally Barett-tier and my mandible is Dalit-tier. Didn't read the article but it's probably good.
Read the fucking article. Its not that hard.

Knowledge is really handy.

You can pm me if u want

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing