Consensus on relaxinfor heightmaxxing?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Who here has tried it, and did it work for you?

Im 5'8 and would commit genocide for another inch to be the ideal height of 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Yes

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
did you even get bone age / growth plates checked?

did you even get bone age / growth plates checked?
No, but I think im still growing as I get 173.5 instead of 172.7 for evening height (5 months ago)

You tried it or not?:feelswah:
I tried this and it gave me super chill attitude and mentality after 2 weeks
PXL 20220407 191922314

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas and Bitchwhipper2
Just anecdotal evidence.
But if relaxin doesn't have any side effects, then it's worth a try.

Just anecdotal evidence.
But if relaxin doesn't have any side effects, then it's worth a try.
It just stretches all your soft tissues, may widen your hips, and many cool other things :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Try glucosamine if you haven't already. There's a lot of claims for it to give you a bit of height

Or just bonesmash the top of your skull

See you're cringing at the idea of gaining height in the skull because it's neotenous af

No, but I think im still growing as I get 173.5 instead of 172.7 for evening height (5 months ago)
Only 0.315 inches "in 5 months" jfl
It could've been "achieved" in 4 months, but you stopped growing last month.
It could've been a slight difference in the quality of your posture or the quality of your measurement.
The different amount of physical activity and/or sleep that day could be a factor.
Although done in the evening, the exact time in the evening is a factor.
Rob Paul is the biggest height measuring autist and his morning measurements are always slightly different. Rob has been measured at 5'8.5" once but also 5'9" in the morning.
0.315 inches in such a long time span is either due to error or you experiencing your very last growth of a whopping 1/3 to maybe 1/2 of an inch of who must be a giga late bloomer
Again, be grateful. I have taller parents than you yet I'm shorter than you. You also probably have a normal torso, while mine is shorter than my mom's. I just have dad's legs. I also stopped growing at late 14 despite starting puberty at 13 and being underweight and low bf

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
Only 0.315 inches "in 5 months" jfl
It could've been "achieved" in 4 months, but you stopped growing last month.
It could've been a slight difference in the quality of your posture or the quality of your measurement.
The different amount of physical activity and/or sleep that day could be a factor.
Although done in the evening, the exact time in the evening is a factor.
Rob Paul is the biggest height measuring autist and his morning measurements are always slightly different. Rob has been measured at 5'8.5" once but also 5'9" in the morning.
0.315 inches in such a long time span is either due to error or you experiencing your very last growth of a whopping 1/3 to maybe 1/2 of an inch of who must be a giga late bloomer
Again, be grateful. I have taller parents than you yet I'm shorter than you. You also probably have a normal torso, while mine is shorter than my mom's. I just have dad's legs. I also stopped growing at late 14 despite starting puberty at 13 and being underweight and low bf
I would get 172.7 after ldaring all day and standing with perfect posture, and I get 173.5 after being outside all day standing with perfect posture. Almost definitely grown atleast a little bit

If i choose to measure evening height after not being very active i get 174.2

I dont even bother measuring if I havent already been outside for atleast 4 hours