Consult with the GOAT himself coming up

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I just booked a consult with the GOAT himself, Dr. Sailer in Zurich.

I'm at this point where I simply DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I'm 22 fucking years old and still a goddamn virgin. Every evening I'm staring into the abyss of inceldom.

I will go FULL SAILERMAXX if necessary. Probably I will get 10mm lefort 1, 15mm BSSO with Dr. Obwegeser and then jaw angle implants + cheek implants and under eye fat grafts with Sailer to create a hyperaesthetic hyper anteface and become an unmoggable mogger.

Oh yeah and I will massively consume antideoressants plus check my test levels this week end

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 2729, zeek and 17 others
Maybe you can give a try to volufilline for undereye fat?

Module-2-Images-Landscape.aspx

OP at his consultation

@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 13787, gwei97 and 10 others
Sailer is the only guy who creates PSL autism forward Moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, subhuman incel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Dont give up bro i was virgin till 29

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gwei97, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Mirin', please keep us updated. Sailer is the most blackpilled surgeon out there, that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
His clinic is totally unorganized/shady and Sailer himself 79years is ready for retirement home.
The real goats in Europe are the Italian surgeons.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others

I'm at this point where I simply DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I'm 22 fucking years old and still a goddamn virgin. Every evening I'm staring into the abyss of inceldom.

I will go FULL SAILERMAXX if necessary. Probably I will get 10mm lefort 1, 15mm BSSO with Dr. Obwegeser and then jaw angle implants + cheek implants and under eye fat grafts with Sailer to create a hyperaesthetic hyper anteface and become an unmoggable mogger.

Oh yeah and I will massively consume antideoressants plus check my test levels this week end
Don't get ante face autism ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Best idea. Go big or go home

• +1
OH, NOOO!!!! Are you promoting this doctor now? Is he paying you??

Of course, I am joking, kid. When you know how the system works, you don't promote any doctors.

I enjoyed the sarcasm in your thread! I hope you aren't serious.

By the way, 22 years old and no sex is not a big deal. Once you know a few women intimately, you'll wish you never did!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gwei97, Fear, FinasterideAt17 and 1 other person
His clinic is totally unorganized/shady and Sailer himself 79years is ready for retirement home.
Oh, my! So now these things are countries vs. countries?! Any newly graduated maxillofacial surgeon can do a good job.

The problem is not the doctor but the system they employ. Most don't have a system that works, which is why you only see a few popular doctors like this one.

What is "blackpilled"? Someone mentioned it before.

In this context, aesthetics focused, not afraid of doing big changes to the patient's face if necessary.

Example: you walk into a surgeon's office with 10mm jaw recession
Bluepilled surgeon would say: you are fine kid, you are just insecure. Max we can do is fillers if you want.
Blackpilled surgeon: actually performs 10mm bimax advancement.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
why salieri is necessary? why not ramieri or coceancig ? they are a lot cheaper at the same level.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Jade
In this context, aesthetics focused, not afraid of doing big changes to the patient's face if necessary.

Example: you walk into a surgeon's office with 10mm jaw recession
Bluepilled surgeon would say: you are fine kid, you are just insecure. Max we can do is fillers if you want.
Blackpilled surgeon: actually performs 10mm bimax advancement.
Thank you for that explanation, seriously.

You are talking about something critical here. You see, many doctors don't offer or do "big changes" for liability purposes - and because they don't want to tarnish their reputation.

However, there are precautionary measures that prevent these potential issues. Again, the problem is that doctors are just doctors, not business or lawyer-like savvy people.

Any surgeon can be a "blackpilled" surgeon when you know how to go about these things.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Silver, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Why not any of the other thousands around the world?
orthognathic surgeries need a lot of experience and as a patient, you cannot involve in the process. so you need to fully trust your surgeon's technique, not like designing an implant together.
of course, there should be numerous other good surgeons, but I only know a few of them.

Thank you for that explanation, seriously.

You are talking about something critical here. You see, many doctors don't offer or do "big changes" for liability purposes - and because they don't want to tarnish their reputation.

However, there are precautionary measures that prevent these potential issues. Again, the problem is that doctors are just doctors, not business or lawyer-like savvy people.

Any surgeon can be a "blackpilled" surgeon when you know how to go about these things.

You're welcome!
I do not wish to derail this thread with semantics, while I understand what you say, most of the time is quite hard to find an aesthetics oriented surgeon. Specially dealing with orthodontists, seriously you could walk in with 30mm recession and some of them would tell you: "looks fine to me, just wear braces" instead of sending the patient to a maxfac. Sailer is one of the most famous blackpilled surgeons, so the consult should be very useful (yes, even if there are more surgeons in the world, @Acromegaly_Chad consulted with tons of them, you should read some of his threads to get a better idea of where he's coming from).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
orthognathic surgeries need a lot of experience and as a patient, you cannot involve in the process. so you need to fully trust your surgeon's technique, not like designing an implant together.
of course, there should be numerous other good surgeons, but I only know a few of them.
Well, I'll be damned if I am not involved in what I am paying for and what I want for my body. I am the BOSS, and the doctor is my employee as I am the one paying them.

This idea that the doctor does whatever he wants is not very good for you. Orthognathic, child labor, or whatever the heck else that involves my body, I get to have the one and final say so in the matter.

If you want to listen to your doctor alone, that's fine too, but as you go through life and learn these things, you see them for what they truly are.

• +1
Reactions: Silver
You're welcome!
I do not wish to derail this thread with semantics, while I understand what you say, most of the time is quite hard to find an aesthetics oriented surgeon. Specially dealing with orthodontists, seriously you could walk in with 30mm recession and some of them would tell you: "looks fine to me, just wear braces" instead of sending the patient to a maxfac. Sailer is one of the most famous blackpilled surgeons, so the consult should be very useful (yes, even if there are more surgeons in the world, @Acromegaly_Chad consulted with tons of them, you should read some of his threads to get a better idea of where he's coming from).
Does @Acromegaly_Chad show his face in pictures or video here? Honestly, I do not know how to find these threads and don't know how you guys come across these posts. I only see them because I like, comment, and follow some of you guys.

Yes, I can look into his profile and his past comments.

But, in general terms, for another jaw, chin, and cheek threads, should I do a general search? How do you guys find these things?

Well, I'll be damned if I am not involved in what I am paying for and what I want for my body. I am the BOSS, and the doctor is my employee as I am the one paying them.

This idea that the doctor does whatever he wants is not very good for you. Orthognathic, child labor, or whatever the heck else that involves my body, I get to have the one and final say so in the matter.

If you want to listen to your doctor alone, that's fine too, but as you go through life and learn these things, you see them for what they truly are.
no at the design phase, sure you do design the movements with your doctor on 1-1 consultations, but I'm talking about cutting the bones, caring about the nerves, vessels, etc.
Inserting an implant is not as invasive as forwarding the maxilla. It's much much easier than to get an implant, in that manner.

• Love it
Does @Acromegaly_Chad show his face in pictures or video here? Honestly, I do not know how to find these threads and don't know how you guys come across these posts. I only see them because I like, comment, and follow some of you guys.

But, in general terms, for another jaw, chin, and cheek threads, should I do a general search? How do you guys find these things?

No problem. It's easy, just go to the member's profile, click "find" and select "find all threads by". Then you can search all the threads opened by that user.
Another thing you can do is to use forum's search function, just go to "search" on top of the page and type what you want, you can also search those specific words by member (ie: search maxilla, by member x on the lower rectangle).

• Love it
no at the design phase, sure you do design the movements with your doctor on 1-1 consultations, but I'm talking about cutting the bones, caring about the nerves, vessels, etc.
Inserting an implant is not as invasive as forwarding the maxilla. It's much much easier than to get an implant, in that manner.
Friend, you are correct about that.

The intricate ways a doctor holds a knife and how they push bone and flesh inside your mouth with their fingers are unique to every doctor.

However, the intended outcome can be perceived by the average person looking at your face.

You wouldn't tell the doctor how to cut or how to clean your blood, but they better give you the result you expect to have, or else there should be a real problem.

I am telling you this with confidence and certainty because I had a 19-year-old kid and a 30-something lady who had bimax and implants surgery in the past couple of months.

I understand where you are coming from, but the more I read around here, I feel like many of you guys approach this as if these things were a mission to mars or something, and they are not.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Silver, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
@Jade I'd go for implants only to Sailer. Bimax with Dr Obwegeser for safety reasons.

No I have never posted any pics, only x rays.

My main problem apart from an easiky fixable double jaw recession are non existent jaw angles and a very low intergonial distance. It means my jaw is VERY narrow while at the same time I have 95th percentile wide zygos. It makes me look a little like these aliens from movies and looks fucking disgusting.

@Jade I'd go for implants only to Sailer. Bimax with Dr Obwegeser for safety reasons.

No I have never posted any pics, only x rays.

My main problem apart from an easiky fixable double jaw recession are non existent jaw angles and a very low intergonial distance. It means my jaw is VERY narrow while at the same time I have 95th percentile wide zygos. It makes me look a little like these aliens from movies and looks fucking disgusting.
Okay.

Clearly, you seem to be serious about this. Contact me via Zoom so we can devise a plan for you. Otherwise, you're just lamenting your concerns into an abyss here.

Apparently, you have been at this for a while now.

We are not doctors here, and we have no definite solutions for you.

(NO DOCTOR IN THE WORLD HAS AN INTELLIGENT AND COMPLETELY ACCURATE SOLUTION FOR YOU VIA A SILLY VIDEO OR PHONE CONVERSATION.)

However, I have worked with many of them, and I have advised them on how to approach aesthetic needs with implants better.

I think you know a little bit about my background. I am a grown man, and your looks are not for me to judge in an immature manner.

Contact me via zoom if you'd like a more substantial solution. You can share our interaction with the guys here if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Silver, NegativeNorwood, Pumanator and 1 other person
Bimax with Dr Obwegeser for safety reasons
which obwegeser? the son of hugo? what do you mean by safety reasons? also, what do you think about coceancig?

• +1
what do you think about coceancig?

You might like this

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You're welcome!
just extract 12 teeth :feelshmm:

google site:looksmax.org jaw chin cheek maxilla lefort bimax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Jade
Friend, you are correct about that.

The intricate ways a doctor holds a knife and how they push bone and flesh inside your mouth with their fingers are unique to every doctor.

However, the intended outcome can be perceived by the average person looking at your face.

You wouldn't tell the doctor how to cut or how to clean your blood, but they better give you the result you expect to have, or else there should be a real problem.

I am telling you this with confidence and certainty because I had a 19-year-old kid and a 30-something lady who had bimax and implants surgery in the past couple of months.

I understand where you are coming from, but the more I read around here, I feel like many of you guys approach this as if these things were a mission to mars or something, and they are not.
Who are you? Are you a surgeon?

• +1
Who are you? Are you a surgeon?
I am Batman!! 🦇

No, I am not a surgeon. I started as a patient a long time ago, and subtly, I still am a patient. I will fix my jaw implants soon, but I am not in a rush and haven't found the right time.

It's a long story, but basically, other guys and gals started asking me similar questions a long time ago, and through lots of back and forth, I've met surgeons who became my friends, and we've gotten this thing down pretty well.

We still learn from every case, but I think we have a good system.

Everything I say on this website should be taken with a grain of salt because I can be biased - I do make money from some of these cases.

Most of the time, it's just everyone helping each other find the best solution for their particular needs.

Most of the time, I do not have solutions for anybody. I recently learned about this website, and I think it's crazy to see what a lot of you crazy people say and do here!

I have had four procedures in total - 1 chin implant, two cheeks, and then three wraparounds. It's a long story. (Read my threads.)

No, if you saw me, you couldn't tell I had anything done. I am starting to like you crazy bunch, and I might just show you my process later on when I replace these jaw implants.!

• +1
Reactions: Silver and Deleted member 14774
I am Batman!! 🦇

No, I am not a surgeon. I started as a patient a long time ago, and subtly, I still am a patient. I will fix my jaw implants soon, but I am not in a rush and haven't found the right time.

It's a long story, but basically, other guys and gals started asking me similar questions a long time ago, and through lots of back and forth, I've met surgeons who became my friends, and we've gotten this thing down pretty well.

We still learn from every case, but I think we have a good system.

Everything I say on this website should be taken with a grain of salt because I can be biased - I do make money from some of these cases.

Most of the time, it's just everyone helping each other find the best solution for their particular needs.

Most of the time, I do not have solutions for anybody. I recently learned about this website, and I think it's crazy to see what a lot of you crazy people say and do here!

I have had four procedures in total - 1 chin implant, two cheeks, and then three wraparounds. It's a long story. (Read my threads.)

No, if you saw me, you couldn't tell I had anything done. I am starting to like you crazy bunch, and I might just show you my process later on when I replace these jaw implants.!
Would you say that implants are better than fillers? I heard from a user that fillers can have more dramatic results than implants but I thought it was the other way around. Also are jaw implants permanent or do they only last 10 years or so?

• +1
Would you say that implants are better than fillers? I heard from a user that fillers can have more dramatic results than implants but I thought it was the other way around. Also are jaw implants permanent or do they only last 10 years or so?
Implants are not better than fillers and fillers and not better than implants - they are different.

Results are dependent on how much and how you apply the fillers, and the same goes for implants - size, design, and tactfulness.

Fillers can be chemicals or fat; heck, you can use water.

Implants come in many materials, too- but more than likely, for aesthetic purposes or your average need, you'd want to use PEEK or non-porous Polyethylene. (no silicone)

These implants will outlast you for ten lifetimes, give or take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Silver
Implants are not better than fillers and fillers and not better than implants - they are different.

Results are dependent on how much and how you apply the fillers, and the same goes for implants - size, design, and tactfulness.

Fillers can be chemicals or fat; heck, you can use water.

Implants come in many materials, too- but more than likely, for aesthetic purposes or your average need, you'd want to use PEEK or non-porous Polyethylene. (no silicone)

These implants will outlast you for ten lifetimes, give or take.
If the aim is to have a larger jaw with angularity, would implants achieve this better than fillers?
And is it not true then that over time, the pressure exerted by the implant on the underlying bone causes the bone to be resorbed, which reduces the appearance of the implant?

If the aim is to have a larger jaw with angularity, would implants achieve this better than fillers?
And is it not true then that over time, the pressure exerted by the implant on the underlying bone causes the bone to be resorbed, which reduces the appearance of the implant?
Silicone implants usually cause "absorption," erosion, or damage to the bone. Other complications can occur with silicone.

All implants and fillers can cause problems, but to your point, "good" or properly designed implants will not do that.

"Angularity" is a consequence of the design and your anatomy. i.e., the masseter muscle, skin, and face shape overall.

Fillers do not guarantee good results either. It is not easy to look like a "Chad" as you guys say here.

This is the reason why you see me say that anyone getting implants should go with doctors and companies that offer guarantees. If you don't like the way you look, you can rest assured that you'll be able to change them. However, the goal should be not to ever do that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Only Raffaini if u got the money.

Closest to Gunson magician level we got in Europe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
anteface is the biggest meme

orthognathic profiles look better
C087DFAA D295 43D5 A117 68F11A60347D
ADE01B68 2262 45EC B012 22207DC124A4
5BEAAF88 90A2 4309 8C85 D4AF2BDF8741

why salieri is necessary? why not ramieri or coceancig ? they are a lot cheaper at the same level.
You just turned him into an Italian jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, randomvanish and Deleted member 4430
Silicone implants usually cause "absorption," erosion, or damage to the bone. Other complications can occur with silicone.

All implants and fillers can cause problems, but to your point, "good" or properly designed implants will not do that.

"Angularity" is a consequence of the design and your anatomy. i.e., the masseter muscle, skin, and face shape overall.

Fillers do not guarantee good results either. It is not easy to look like a "Chad" as you guys say here.

This is the reason why you see me say that anyone getting implants should go with doctors and companies that offer guarantees. If you don't like the way you look, you can rest assured that you'll be able to change them. However, the goal should be not to ever do that.
What percentage of guys who get implants would you estimate have “good” implants? Because if it’s a high percentage then it seems like everyone should get implants as you said there are no downsides as long as it’s not silicone?
Also if you’ve spoke about this before then you can link that post instead

• +1
What percentage of guys who get implants would you estimate have “good” implants? Because if it’s a high percentage then it seems like everyone should get implants as you said there are no downsides as long as it’s not silicone?
Also if you’ve spoke about this before then you can link that post instead
If you were to get implants and like them a lot, would you tell the girls that you had implants? I don't think you would.

The problem is that you only see unhappy and pissed-off guys who hate their implants because they are angry!!

I was angry and depressed for many years too, so I know what I am talking about.

Percentages, you say?

I do not know the exact percentage, but if you do the research yourself, I guarantee you will find that it is 80 - 20.

You'll just have to see if the 80 is up or down or vice-versa.