Contacts finally got on me eyes

Phad

Phad

JATT
Gonna upload a thread later explaining what types u should get depending on what u want

Well what I wanted was my brown eyes to be more brighter and a lighter brown. My eyes got hella fucked up and red in the afters cuz doing that for me was a pain the ass.

Anyways the after pictures look sparkly cuz of the glitter design inside but don’t look like that irl unless u take a close up selfie. it looks like I got a hazel putter ring with a browny muddy inner ring.

https://streamable.com/68kjf the camera light really fucks with the glitter but in normal lighting it’s not as shiny

Attachments

• 287ABD7E-35D5-4DA9-AC8B-DD61FC1AA5E8.jpeg
    287ABD7E-35D5-4DA9-AC8B-DD61FC1AA5E8.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 129
  • 71B5DADD-19A6-4CA6-B616-EC3EC165998B.jpeg
    71B5DADD-19A6-4CA6-B616-EC3EC165998B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 197
  • B4F8C453-C5E1-4FFF-9810-5E4D0F9B7E79.jpeg
    B4F8C453-C5E1-4FFF-9810-5E4D0F9B7E79.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 228
Gonna upload a thread later explaining what types u should get depending on what u want

Well what I wanted was my brown eyes to be more brighter and a lighter brown. My eyes got hella fucked up and red in the afters cuz doing that for me was a pain the ass.

Anyways the after pictures look sparkly cuz of the glitter design inside but don’t look like that irl unless u take a close up selfie. it looks like I got a hazel putter ring with a browny muddy inner ring.

https://streamable.com/68kjf the camera light really fucks with the glitter but in normal lighting it’s not as shiny

Are you curry ?

Be careful with contacts tho. I now have chronic dry eyes due to overwearing contacts

:feelsahh:

How long did u wear them?

I've worn the same pair of daily contact lenses for 3 weeks...

I literally forgot I had bad eyesight and that my contacts were in...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Looks good on you. Do you want to try other colors also?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
:feelsahh:

How long did u wear them?
Aren't you supposed to take them off at night? Should have no problems f you do. You should take them off sometimes to not get infections.

What color would suit me the best? I'm half asian, but I only look a bit asian. I was thinking of getting light brown contacts with limbal ring.

How do they feel now? Do they feel uncomfortable?

It’s over for you - sorry

I never got why curries are immediately met with it's over when asians are basically in the same boat and blacks only fare slightly better (asians aren't responded to like this and bbc is massively overrated, i always thought people said it ironically but apparently not).
What color would suit me the best? I'm half asian, but I only look a bit asian. I was thinking of getting light brown contacts with limbal ring.
eye contacts are good when the color contrasts with the rest of your face imo.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
All gonna be included in the thread dw
How do they feel now? Do they feel uncomfortable?
It felt uncomfortable for a minute but I’m fine, I’m at the gym and no tearing or anything
I never got why curries are immediately met with it's over when asians are basically in the same boat and blacks only fare slightly better (asians aren't responded to like this and bbc is massively overrated, i always thought people said it ironically but apparently not).

Nah he’s right it’s over, buy some rope for me, fuck if only my chin was 3 mm longer shit damn it ????

Attachments

• 156FED9E-CC51-424E-AE19-A23694B17E3E.png
    156FED9E-CC51-424E-AE19-A23694B17E3E.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

I am half cUrry and believe me , it’s over unless you beta buxx or have model looks- still it’s uphill but you can survive. Sub 9 curry in the west ? Over for you . Same with Asians mostly. BBC is legit and it works if you have the stereotype.

Today realistically only a 2-tier system can be used for race, in redpill:

Top tier - white
Lower tier - ethnic (any ethnic)

Anything else is just to open to argument. Believing that blacks do better than other ethnics still to this day is real basement dweller tier shit, as there are many arguments which put them actually at the bottom of the pile.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and RedPilledStemcel
I am half cUrry and believe me , it’s over unless you beta buxx or have model looks- still it’s uphill but you can survive. Sub 9 curry in the west ? Over for you . Same with Asians mostly. BBC is legit and it works if you have the stereotype.

Do you look curry? Also learn how to fucking comment. And if you're half curry, logically your curry parent must have succeeded, unless it was betabuxx

Top tier - white
Lower tier - ethnic (any ethnic)

Anything else is just to open to argument. Believing that blacks do better than other ethnics still to this day is real basement dweller tier shit, as there are many arguments which put them actually at the bottom of the pile.

Yea if ur from the 1600s time period

Do you look curry? Also learn how to fucking comment. And if you're half curry, logically your curry parent must have succeeded, unless it was betabuxx
It’s not his ethnicity, it’s his genes. He shouldn’t blame “curries” but instead blame his parents.
You think ethnics are on top? Radical
It’s open playing field with today’s western government style,

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Believing that blacks do better than other ethnics still to this day is real basement dweller tier shit, as there are many arguments which put them actually at the bottom of the pile.
No. High IQ non-negroid blacks can run the charismatic black guy game like Obama. White men aren't born with this kind of halo.

No. High IQ non-negroid blacks can run the charismatic black guy game like Obama. White men aren't born with this kind of halo.
?? It's usually the low iq thugsmaxxed negroids that are touted as having the edge when it comes to black.

Bizarro theory day on looksmax

U gotta run Uncle Tom game by acting white and wearing sperrys

No. High IQ non-negroid blacks can run the charismatic black guy game like Obama. Curries, Asians and Negroid blacks don't get this halo at birth.

I didn't know colored contact lenses look that fake. Not gonna get them then.

I didn't know colored contact lenses look that fake. Not gonna get them then.
Wait for my thread tonight, also the light makes everything brighter, even my skin isn’t that light irl

looking good dude