• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
@Thompsonz @zv1212 @8PSLcel
In ten years, Im gonna be mortal kombat tier
85A54FE1 D44F 42FA 8F2C D636E879455D

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
OP, who would win? A professional wrestler or a sumo wrestler?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
OP, who would win? A professional wrestler or a sumo wrestler?
depends on weight diff, but money on an olympic wrestler

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Someone's going to learn BJJ and try to grapple irl only for thhe other guy to pull out a gun and blow his brains out. Martial arts is mainly for recreation or competition, don't try to get into a street fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and FailedNormieManlet
Someone's going to learn BJJ and try to grapple irl only for thhe other guy to pull out a gun and blow his brains out. Martial arts is mainly for recreation or competition, don't try to get into a street fight
I live in UK, we don't have guns. If someone did pull a knife on me, I'd fucking run though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 17791
I live in UK, we don't have guns. If someone did pull a knife on me, I'd fucking run though
The guy I'm fighting: pulls out a gun

me:
C63AC5D2 55E9 4484 87A3 E73AB2D51054

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Moggie, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
thompsonz is a grappler bro, fuck strikers!
Tbh grapplers are better overall due to the skill it takes but stoking feels and looks much better that’s why I’m a striker.

I’m an absolutely shit grappler btw I jsut use my strength to throw people or prevent cunts from getting me to the ground then I hurt them a lot if they try it ever take me to the floor it sends me in a rage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
Just use it to inform how big the wrestler and sumo would be.
I think unless the wrestler is very well conditoned and knows his shit, sumo guy. He'd smother the wrestler jfl
Tbh grapplers are better overall due to the skill it takes but stoking feels and looks much better that’s why I’m a striker.

I’m an absolutely shit grappler btw I jsut use my strength to throw people or prevent cunts from getting me to the ground then I hurt them a lot if they try it ever take me to the floor it sends me in a rage
I think grappling looks cooler than striking, throws feel way more satisfying. I heard grappling is a lot harder to learn than strikign, when I did striking it felt like I was just memorising some moves, rather than learning the mechanics of shit/theory.

• JFL

Yeah, I get angry when I go on the floor. I just want to tear their throat out.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think unless the wrestler is very well conditoned and knows his shit, sumo guy. He'd smother the wrestler jfl

I think grappling looks cooler than striking, throws feel way more satisfying. I heard grappling is a lot harder to learn than strikign, when I did striking it felt like I was just memorising some moves, rather than learning the mechanics of shit/theory.
Yeah, obviously. Being that big mogs hard in fighting

• +1
  • Hmm...
I bite. Guys like @FailedNormieManlet are not used to aggressive demonic warriors like me, I’ll bite go for pressure points, ankles shins and esp throats idgaf but if anybody tried get me on the ground even once and fails im out for blood I’ll full force punch your windpipe and end the fight that way

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791

you guys are crazy if you rage when going to the floor tbh. Idm fighting from the floor. I rage when people refuse to engage in standup grappling

• JFL
I bite. Guys like @FailedNormieManlet are not used to aggressive demonic warriors like me, I’ll bite go for pressure points, ankles shins and esp throats idgaf but if anybody tried get me on the ground even once and fails im out for blood I’ll full force punch your windpipe and end the fight that way
I would throw guys like you so hard and intentionally try to make you land on your head to knock you out jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I bite. Guys like @FailedNormieManlet are not used to aggressive demonic warriors like me, I’ll bite go for pressure points, ankles shins and esp throats idgaf but if anybody tried get me on the ground even once and fails im out for blood I’ll full force punch your windpipe
Yeah, my powerlevel shoots up when Im angry. I also bite. He can punch me in the face and it wont do shit, I'm tearing his flesh out with my teeth.
4CF0B0F6 0A0C 4A5A 813F FC8AFCB346F8

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
you guys are crazy if you rage when going to the floor tbh. Idm fighting from the floor. I rage when people refuse to engage in standup grappling
Yeah no I don’t do that shit I’ll keep kicking and punching your curry ass away no way am I getting floored by some 5’5 nigga :feelsbadman::feelswah:. In school faggots tried getting me in the ground and I beat their shit up badly for even attemptin, yeah they all failed but still they TRIED and that’s a GRAVE SIN

• Love it
  • JFL
Yeah no I don’t do that shit I’ll keep kicking and punching your curry ass away no way am I getting floored by some 5’5 nigga :feelsbadman::feelswah:. In school faggots tried getting me in the ground and I beat their shit up badly for even attemptin, yeah they all failed but still they TRIED and that’s a GRAVE SIN
you're being thrown by some untrained niggas. I'd probs go for hip toss, firemans carry, shoulder throw or some trip tbh. I can throw most people just fine, strong af niggas though. JFL, I just tire them out 99% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
In fights, I'm cool and confident while standing but rabid dog on the floor

• Hmm...
  • JFL
based.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
In fights, I'm cool and confident while standing but rabid dog on the floor
I've fought people like that, new guys who come normally. The thing is, they're the easiest. Usually I just keep them pinned and try to remain on top/in control of them. Everyone tires out eventually.

• JFL
Gay

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
you're being thrown by some untrained niggas. I'd probs go for hip toss, firemans carry, shoulder throw or some trip tbh. I can throw most people just fine, strong af niggas though. JFL, I just tire them out 99% of the time
Oh yeah you for sure could do it. But these guys were novice/untrained. Remember back then I was close to being pro fighter myself so I knew what I was doing when striking and my judo exp gave me good muscle memory on cunts trying to run grapple game on me. Guys like you have to be dealt with using the One punch man strategy, pure power shots to vulnerable regions will make them think twice about that shit

• +1
  • JFL
not everyone lives in america or south america/mexico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 17791
I've fought people like that, new guys who come normally. The thing is, they're the easiest. Usually I just keep them pinned and try to remain on top/in control of them. Everyone tires out eventually.
Imma be walking into the hood with a cane (it has a sword in it).

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Oh yeah you for sure could do it. But these guys were novice/untrained. Remember back then I was close to being pro fighter myself so I knew what I was doing when striking and my judo exp gave me good muscle memory on cunts trying to run grapple game on me. Guys like you have to be dealt with using the One punch man strategy, pure power shots to vulnerable regions will make them think twice about that shit
Thats what I wanna do, DBZ type fighting. Just brutally beat them.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
pretty much big power shots and keeping dist would fuck me tbh, and refusal to grapple/playing defensive entirely. I do think that guys my size though, if they're untrained 0% chance they will ever beat me.
Imma be walking into the hood with a cane (it has a sword in it).
niggas finna kill people while being dapper af

• JFL
pretty much big power shots and keeping dist would fuck me tbh, and refusal to grapple/playing defensive entirely. I do think that guys my size though, if they're untrained 0% chance they will ever beat me.

Ideal fighting style
1F3542A8 83B8 4B6F 9569 5707CDD4CBEA

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 20056 and FailedNormieManlet
I used to do BJJ when I quit rugby and thought it was a bunch of crap when I first joined and I got to spar with the instructor. I'm 191cm and he was probably around 170 and I went all in at him and he whipped my ass in like 30 seconds

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Also a lot of these fights are organized it's like only 2 people and a crowd of spectators just watching not interfering, irl you get into a fight with a dude especially if he has his friends around you are fucked they'll gang up on you and beat you to a pulp unless you're like Jon Jones or sth there's no surviving such situations and there are no rules, hair pulling, eye gouging, nut shouts, broken bottles, biting everything is possible

• +1
  • Woah
I used to do BJJ when I quit rugby and thought it was a bunch of crap when I first joined and I got to spar with the instructor. I'm 191cm and he was probably around 170 and I went all in at him and he whipped my ass in like 30 seconds
how long did you do it? And yeah a lot of guys fall in love with it after getting beaten by some manlet lol.

• JFL

Yeah I mean I’m aggressive and like to get close but if I know a guy enjoys grappling I’ll make sure to throw huge single fast shots to make the guy think twice before going in for a grapple. I’m quite good at shutting down grapples anyways but once I’m in one by a trained guy I’m fucked it is what it is, only my sensei has fucked me up like this

• +1
  • Woah
Also a lot of these fights are organized it's like only 2 people and a crowd of spectators just watching not interfering, irl you get into a fight with a dude especially if he has his friends around you are fucked they'll gang up on you and beat you to a pulp unless you're like Jon Jones or sth there's no surviving such situations and there are no rules, hair pulling, eye gouging, nut shouts, broken bottles, biting everything is possible
For real. If you live in these shitholes, get a gun.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 20056
Yeah I mean I’m aggressive and like to get close but if I know a guy enjoys grappling I’ll make sure to throw huge single fast shots to make the guy think twice before going in for a grapple. I’m quite good at shutting down grapples anyways but once I’m in one by a trained guy I’m fucked it is what it is
I have fought some guys who refused to engage in standup grappling, usually they do end up grappling, but I do feel like I put a lot of pressure on them. I think cuz of your reach and weight you'd win or it would be close. If we were same size though, I think I'd win

I just started boxing/MMA striking 2 week's ago and to be honest BJJ is good but i just VS'ed a beginner in BJJ in a MMA fight and i literally just straight right hand him with a telegraphing trap and he got stunted and then i went in for 4-6 hit's (mostly hook's and straight's) to keep him away from me because he looked like he was gonna run at me and take me down since i am only focused on striking right now.

I have to be honest if i didn't connect my right straight hand i'd definetely be on the floor tapping out.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13332
Thats what I wanna do, DBZ type fighting. Just brutally beat them.
@FailedNormieManlet would love Baki the GRAPPLER it features both grappling and DBZ style shots
I have fought some guys who refused to engage in standup grappling, usually they do end up grappling, but I do feel like I put a lot of pressure on them. I think cuz of your reach and weight you'd win or it would be close. If we were same size though, I think I'd win
Thing is it’s in human nature to grapple its how our species fight yes look it up most fights usually end in grapples assuming the guy isn’t KO’D by a punch/kick.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
not everyone lives in america or south america/mexico
They could pull out a knife, brass knuckles, broken bottles, gang up on you with 10 of their friends, JFL there's so many things that can go wrong

• JFL