Cool fight thread

I am black belt in karate taekwondo aikido and wing chun i also train shaoloin nigger

@FailedNormieManlet would love Baki the GRAPPLER it features both grappling and DBZ style shots

Thing is it’s in human nature to grapple its how our species fight yes look it up most fights usually end in grapples assuming the guy isn’t KO’D by a punch/kick.
What does Ujiro hanma do?

Also a lot of these fights are organized it's like only 2 people and a crowd of spectators just watching not interfering, irl you get into a fight with a dude especially if he has his friends around you are fucked they'll gang up on you and beat you to a pulp unless you're like Jon Jones or sth there's no surviving such situations and there are no rules, hair pulling, eye gouging, nut shouts, broken bottles, biting everything is possible
yeah if its a fight for you life or whatever then don't hold back, use every "dirty" trick like biting, eye gouging, kicking balls etc. Grab shit and hit them with it if you can or better yet just run away if you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and FailedNormieManlet
I just started boxing/MMA striking 2 week's ago and to be honest BJJ is good but i just VS'ed a beginner in BJJ in a MMA fight and i literally just straight right hand him with a telegraphing trap and he got stunted and then i went in for 4-6 hit's (mostly hook's and straight's) to keep him away from me because he looked like he was gonna run at me and take me down since i am only focused on striking right now.

I have to be honest if i didn't connect my right straight hand i'd definetely be on the floor tapping out.
BJJ guys suck at takedowns, if you want to beat them, you need to remain standing. If he was a wrestler and had good takedowns, you'd deffo be fucked. And that's just a beginner jfl.
did you get to blue belt? Nice man!
@FailedNormieManlet would love Baki the GRAPPLER it features both grappling and DBZ style shots

Thing is it’s in human nature to grapple its how our species fight yes look it up most fights usually end in grapples assuming the guy isn’t KO’D by a punch/kick.
grapple is deffo somewhat natural, but most people have no clue on grappling. Avg guy rugby tackles or tries to suplex. Things like trips and hip throws aren't natural at all.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
yeah if its a fight for you life or whatever then don't hold back, use every "dirty" trick like biting, eye gouging, kicking balls etc. Grab shit and hit them with it if you can or better yet just run away if you can
if you're fighting some trained bjj or judo guy, wrestler or even boxer. Doind dirty tactis won't save you if you're untrained. Best bet is to bring the fight where they are most weak

They could pull out a knife, brass knuckles, broken bottles, gang up on you with 10 of their friends, JFL there's so many things that can go wrong
yeah then you run away jfl. why would i fight someone if they have a knife or other weapon and i don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20056 and FailedNormieManlet
BJJ guys suck at takedowns, if you want to beat them, you need to remain standing. If he was a wrestler and had good takedowns, you'd deffo be fucked. And that's just a beginner jfl.

grapple is deffo somewhat natural, but most people have no clue on grappling. Avg guy rugby tackles or tries to suplex. Things like trips and hip throws aren't natural at all.
Yeah trips and hip throws are not natrual i suck st hip throws btw, literally fail Whenever I try it I stopped doing judo due to this, I’m ok with trips but I excel at suplex/tackles I have my unique ways to make sure you fall. Yeah humans naturally fight on the ground BJJ is prob most important martial arts for humans

Still I live Capoera even if it’s a meme and taekondo I just love kicks even it they aren’t used much

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
if you're fighting some trained bjj or judo guy, wrestler or even boxer. Doind dirty tactis won't save you if you're untrained. Best bet is to bring the fight where they are most weak
yeah but most people aren't trained at any fighting

To be honest striking based is legit to end it quicky but the thing is we did it for best of 3 and he actually got me and tapped me out the 2nd match but honestly striking based is legit better then nothing and is easier to learn in my opinion then BJJ. I think i would try out BJJ though since it's not about size but technqiue almost like a game of chess where every move is calculated. Still though striking feels powerful and mogger and when i knocked him out the 3rd match with just one shot i literally felt like mike tyson.

• Woah
yeah then you run away jfl. why would i fight someone if they have a knife or other weapon and i don't
Celtic warrior running from battle :feelswhat:

The Irish bad boys with leather armour fought Viking huscsrls with chainmeial and good armour and won sending the faggots back into the sea then killing all Of them. Real Irish Gaelic bad boys never run

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Celtic warrior running from battle :feelswhat:

The Irish bad boys with leather armour fought Viking huscsrls with chainmeial and good armour and won sending the faggots back into the sea then killing all Of them. Real Irish Gaelic bad boys never run
yeah i'm not wearing my chainmail/plate armour when im outside so i have no choice but to run. maybe ill start wearing it and buy a sword and carry it with me. maybe ill get a horse too

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah trips and hip throws are not natrual i suck st hip throws btw, literally fail Whenever I try it I stopped doing judo due to this, I’m ok with trips but I excel at suplex/tackles I have my unique ways to make sure you fall. Yeah humans naturally fight on the ground BJJ is prob most important martial arts for humans

Still I live Capoera even if it’s a meme and taekondo I just love kicks even it they aren’t used much
I am an expert at hip throws, I am actually one of the best in my classes at them, cuz im so fast and can set them up quickly if i have the correct grip.
IMO wrestling or judo mogs BJJ in street fight. Shit takedowns is such a failio, pulling guard in streets is so dumb.
To be honest striking based is legit to end it quicky but the thing is we did it for best of 3 and he actually got me and tapped me out the 2nd match but honestly striking based is legit better then nothing and is easier to learn in my opinion then BJJ. I think i would try out BJJ though since it's not about size but technqiue almost like a game of chess where every move is calculated. Still though striking feels powerful and mogger and when i knocked him out the 3rd match with just one shot i literally felt like mike tyson.
BJJ and grappling in general is harder, there is no luck. In striking you have something called puncher's chance, where you can get a KO based on pure luck, in grappling you don't tap people out by luck. If you're heavier and bigger than the guy it will also play a role in you beating him. But I'm guessing he struggled to take you down.
If you want to legit be a striking based MMA fighter, learn takedown defense and escapes from the ground. You'd essentially be the counter to my fighting style. I prefer grappling personally because there is so much creativity

• Woah
I am an expert at hip throws, I am actually one of the best in my classes at them, cuz im so fast and can set them up quickly if i have the correct grip.
IMO wrestling or judo mogs BJJ in street fight. Shit takedowns is such a failio, pulling guard in streets is so dumb.

BJJ and grappling in general is harder, there is no luck. In striking you have something called puncher's chance, where you can get a KO based on pure luck, in grappling you don't tap people out by luck. If you're heavier and bigger than the guy it will also play a role in you beating him. But I'm guessing he struggled to take you down.
If you want to legit be a striking based MMA fighter, learn takedown defense and escapes from the ground. You'd essentially be the counter to my fighting style. I prefer grappling personally because there is so much creativity
Yeah but he wasn't struggling in the 3rd round he was just telegraphing a little and i only need a little hint for me to counter attack and i was right he tried taking me down and i went for a right hook to his mandible and he just dropped and i picked him up afterward's but the 2nd match he was not telegraphing he actually got me to the ground and i am untrained in any grappling situation so i was basically toast and i tapped out quick too.

• +1

How many Normies are gonna be able to fight off a BJJ guy once he gets you to the ground… judo is only good for throwing guys down but judo doesnt have any actual ground beef. Wrestling is good but I feel it’s not fast enough to seal the deal unlike BJJ where you can go into holds that crack niggas arms and necks. And as I said most fights end up on the ground half the time I won’t need to grapple to the floor that will jsut happen and then you can go spider mode on the cunt and fuck him up

• +1
Yeah but he wasn't struggling in the 3rd round he was just telegraphing a little and i only need a little hint for me to counter attack and i was right he tried taking me down and i went for a right hook to his mandible and he just dropped and i picked him up afterward's but the 2nd match he was not telegraphing he actually got me to the ground and i am untrained in any grappling situation so i was basically toast and i tapped out quick too.
mirin you being able to read shit, what happened on the ground? Bruh trust me on this too, I've fought MMA dudes in grappling matches (my cousin who is stronger and has 15lbs on me and is 4 inches taller), we were grappling and he wasn't able to land a takedown on me cuz I'd sprawl and counter.
Untrained striker vs trained striker has more of a chance of winning over untrained grappler vs trained grappler. You'll pick up grappling fast though

yeah i'm not wearing my chainmail/plate armour when im outside so i have no choice but to run. maybe ill start wearing it and buy a sword and carry it with me. maybe ill get a horse too
The Gail’s had leather and yet beat Vikings who had chainmail and more numbers. No excuses

How many Normies are gonna be able to fight off a BJJ guy once he gets you to the ground… judo is only good for throwing guys down but judo doesnt have any actual ground beef. Wrestling is good but I feel it’s not fast enough to seal the deal unlike BJJ where you can go into holds that crack niggas arms and necks. And as I said most fights end up on the ground half the time I won’t need to grapple to the floor that will jsut happen and then you can go spider mode on the cunt and fuck him up
Judo teaches you groundwork, all BJJ subs are from judo, BJJ is just judo groundwork on steroids though. Wrestling mogs though, BJJ some people like to play off their back which isn't ideal for streetfight, whereas wrestling is all about top control, so you can just throw punches and constantly attack

• Woah
mirin you being able to read shit, what happened on the ground? Bruh trust me on this too, I've fought MMA dudes in grappling matches (my cousin who is stronger and has 15lbs on me and is 4 inches taller), we were grappling and he wasn't able to land a takedown on me cuz I'd sprawl and counter.
Untrained striker vs trained striker has more of a chance of winning over untrained grappler vs trained grappler. You'll pick up grappling fast though
So the 2nd match i missed my shot and then he just grabbed one of my leg and full on slammed to the ground and i felt wheezy already and i tried getting off him but he did a move where he didn't let me move my torso or limb's at all and went for a armbar and i tapped out since im not used to it and it actually hurts

• +1
So the 2nd match i missed my shot and then he just grabbed one of my leg and full on slammed to the ground and i felt wheezy already and i tried getting off him but he did a move where he didn't let me move my torso or limb's at all and went for a armbar and i tapped out since im not used to it and it actually hurts
yeah sounds like he shot from a single leg, you shouldn't have got wheezy from that though. Learn how to fall properly, there are throws which are way more painful than that, where sometimes you feet literally are going to face the ceiling, you'll hit the ground fast and the guy is going to land on top of your ribs. I've made dudes wheeze lots with that, to the point we had to stop and pause for him to get breath back.
Armbar is okay sub, did he crank it? It shouldn't have hurt and you should have had enough time to realise what's going on and tap. MMA is legit though

i moved to where I am now (new Zealand) on a student exchange
is NZ harder to slay in than UK? And what are you studying? You planning to do BJJ again too?

yeah sounds like he shot from a single leg, you shouldn't have got wheezy from that though. Learn how to fall properly, there are throws which are way more painful than that, where sometimes you feet literally are going to face the ceiling, you'll hit the ground fast and the guy is going to land on top of your ribs. I've made dudes wheeze lots with that, to the point we had to stop and pause for him to get breath back.
Armbar is okay sub, did he crank it? It shouldn't have hurt and you should have had enough time to realise what's going on and tap. MMA is legit though
yeah he pulled or moved it in a certain way since i was not tapping and initially trying to get off him but i dont know how to fall properly since only training im doing is all striking based and only striking and so far im already getting good at striking quick but i would like to learn grappling like wrestling and judo.

• +1
Judo teaches you groundwork, all BJJ subs are from judo, BJJ is just judo groundwork on steroids though. Wrestling mogs though, BJJ some people like to play off their back which isn't ideal for streetfight, whereas wrestling is all about top control, so you can just throw punches and constantly attack
Yeah wrestling is a crazy sport I must say it’s prob the most intimidating one to be in the way how wrestlers can outmuscle and manhandle people will make you feel like Goku getting rkt by Broly in that film :feelsgah::feelswah:. Like it’s so dominating must make nigg as have PTSD after a wrestler effortlessly seismic tosses you several times in one fight

• +1
yeah he pulled or moved it in a certain way since i was not tapping and initially trying to get off him but i dont know how to fall properly since only training im doing is all striking based and only striking and so far im already getting good at striking quick but i would like to learn grappling like wrestling and judo.
Word of advice, if you're stuck in some weird position/submission, just tap and ask him what he was planning to do. Some subs if you don't tap quick enough you are going to end up broken bones and no more MMA.
Learn wrestling, judo has a VERY VERY steep learning curve and you'll probably be weaker than normal for the first few months cuz of the learning curve. But once you understand judo, people will think you're some god cuz you will just throw people in ways they don't understand lol

Yeah wrestling is a crazy sport I must say it’s prob the most intimidating one to be in the way how wrestlers can outmuscle and manhandle people will make you feel like Goku getting rkt by Broly in that film :feelsgah::feelswah:. Like it’s so dominating must make nigg as have PTSD after a wrestler effortlessly seismic tosses you several times in one fight
I fought a wrestler before my mate is a wrestler. It wasn't too scary since I'm used to getting suplexed. But fuck me it was hard fighting him, he was af and so low, very hard to defend against a good wrestler

is NZ harder to slay in than UK? And what are you studying? You planning to do BJJ again too?
Well all my slays (5) have been here and they were all internationals from Korea/China so maybe it is or maybe I just got lucky. I am doing a bachelor of commerce and yeah I might start it again here when I get back from my holiday in Singapore which will be in about a month (i leave in 2 weeks.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Word of advice, if you're stuck in some weird position/submission, just tap and ask him what he was planning to do. Some subs if you don't tap quick enough you are going to end up broken bones and no more MMA.
Learn wrestling, judo has a VERY VERY steep learning curve and you'll probably be weaker than normal for the first few months cuz of the learning curve. But once you understand judo, people will think you're some god cuz you will just throw people in ways they don't understand lol
Yeah i will try Wrestling and judo and mix it up with my striking and hopefully try out for MMA and join the UFC to become the featherweight champion from Australia at 5"7 63kg (currently trying to build muscle and get up to 65kg).

• +1
Well all my slays (5) have been here and they were all internationals from Korea/China so maybe it is or maybe I just got lucky. I am doing a bachelor of commerce and yeah I might start it again here when I get back from my holiday in Singapore which will be in about a month (i leave in 2 weeks.)
rich nigga... Did you just run JBW game? I graduated uni this year and plan to travel around. Mirin your dedication to JBWmaxxing by going singapore jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18931
Yeah i will try Wrestling and judo and mix it up with my striking and hopefully try out for MMA and join the UFC to become the featherweight champion from Australia at 5"7 63kg (currently trying to build muscle and get up to 65kg).
UFC is hard to get into, but for sure do some wrestling and judo. The good thing about judo is everyone starts from a high stance like striking, wrestling everyone is giga low and that's why if they shoot a single you can sometimes time it and knee them

I fought a wrestler before my mate is a wrestler. It wasn't too scary since I'm used to getting suplexed. But fuck me it was hard fighting him, he was af and so low, very hard to defend against a good wrestler
Yeah they are very scary. I actually fight like a wrestler when I have to grapple as I’m aggressive and like to get in close it works for me and puts a lot of pressure on the person but I’m not a pro so I’m limited as to what to do. But it’s terrifying going against a jacked muscular wrestler 🤼‍♂️ Would rather face a BJJ guy

• +1
UFC is hard to get into, but for sure do some wrestling and judo. The good thing about judo is everyone starts from a high stance like striking, wrestling everyone is giga low and that's why if they shoot a single you can sometimes time it and knee them
Your right they all have the natural genetic fighting success (High FWHR,High bone density,Compact midface,Prominent brow ridge,Deep set eyes, warrior skull etc.) oof oof oof

• JFL
Yeah they are very scary. I actually fight like a wrestler when I have to grapple as I’m aggressive and like to get in close it works for me and puts a lot of pressure on the person but I’m not a pro so I’m limited as to what to do. But it’s terrifying going against a jacked muscular wrestler 🤼‍♂️ Would rather face a BJJ guy
same lol, BJJ guys will stop after I tap out. Wrestlers will give me brain damage with suplexes

Your right they all have the natural genetic fighting success (High FWHR,High bone density,Compact midface,Prominent brow ridge,Deep set eyes, warrior skull etc.) oof oof oof
most have been wrestling since they were kids, hard to catch up with that

rich nigga... Did you just run JBW game? I graduated uni this year and plan to travel around. Mirin your dedication to JBWmaxxing by going singapore jfl
idk if it was jbw but all of them were in my hall and they started talking to me at some point so I just said fuck it and asked them if they wanted to go out for dinner and I just went from there (not all at once lol). IDK how i'll slay in Singapore tbh, if it's best to just go to clubs or use online dating maybe both.

• +1
idk if it was jbw but all of them were in my hall and they started talking to me at some point so I just said fuck it and asked them if they wanted to go out for dinner and I just went from there (not all at once lol). IDK how i'll slay in Singapore tbh, if it's best to just go to clubs or use online dating maybe both.
you fucked your flatmates all of them? That's got to be JBW, maybe try clubbing in SG

most have been wrestling since they were kids, hard to catch up with that
K H A B I B from the moutain's. To be honest i might just learn Striking,Judo and wrestling for self defense based since long term wise in the UFC you get damage all around your body.

• +1
K H A B I B from the moutain's. To be honest i might just learn Striking,Judo and wrestling for self defense based since long term wise in the UFC you get damage all around your body.
pick up some BJJ too. Judo teaches you submissions like armbars and chokes, but BJJ is way more developed in it

you fucked your flatmates all of them? That's got to be JBW, maybe try clubbing in SG
na not flatmates, they have university accomodation here called halls that can have hundreds of people in them

• +1

pick up some BJJ too. Judo teaches you submissions like armbars and chokes, but BJJ is way more developed in it
Should i just do BJJ or all 3 Wrestling,judo and BJJ ? Im already happy with sticking on striking but should i just do BJJ as a whole or the 3 grappling martial art's

• +1
na not flatmates, they have university accomodation here called halls that can have hundreds of people in them
oh right im from UK too, I lived in halls for a while as well. Were the girls hot?
Should i just do BJJ or all 3 Wrestling,judo and BJJ ? Im already happy with sticking on striking but should i just do BJJ as a whole or the 3 grappling martial art's
striking + any grappling art. Imo take judo if you want to street fight, but to be real dude. I have wrestled before too, I'm a well rounded grappler so I've been able to adjust my judo for MMA and shit.

oh right im from UK too, I lived in halls for a while as well. Were the girls hot?

striking + any grappling art. Imo take judo if you want to street fight, but to be real dude. I have wrestled before too, I'm a well rounded grappler so I've been able to adjust my judo for MMA and shit.
Yeah i might do Judo and stick with that for grappling based if i ever have to do ground work but im really into striking and want to become master of striking. Is kicking good too ? I always thought it was pretty useless in a street fight but for MMA regulated fight its actually good

• +1
first two were meh chinese girls but the other three were hot (korean girls are hot af)

• +1
Yeah i might do Judo and stick with that for grappling based if i ever have to do ground work but im really into striking and want to become master of striking. Is kicking good too ? I always thought it was pretty useless in a street fight but for MMA regulated fight its actually good
Judo teaches throws AND groundwork hence it's good. Kicks are very good, low leg/calf kicks are brutal. Esp for someone your size
first two were meh chinese girls but the other three were hot (korean girls are hot af)
JBW...

Judo teaches throws AND groundwork hence it's good. Kicks are very good, low leg/calf kicks are brutal. Esp for someone your size

JBW...
Yeah im def gonna do kicking then lol

• +1
probably, niggas here have rated me MTN, HTN if I leanmaxxed. Maybe being tall helped as well but there were definitely better looking guys in the hall I was at

• +1
probably, niggas here have rated me MTN, HTN if I leanmaxxed. Maybe being tall helped as well but there were definitely better looking guys in the hall I was at
pm me a pic of you? Curious tbh. I do think JBW played a factor, did they only fuck jbws or some shit? Tbf tall MTN is a mogger anyawys