Cool fight thread

rich nigga... Did you just run JBW game? I graduated uni this year and plan to travel around. Mirin your dedication to JBWmaxxing by going singapore jfl
wait are you done with uni now bro? I’m finishing my MSC soon next month and I’ll go get a job afterwards or travel the world after I get money then work I wanna have 10k saved if I’m going to travel the world though

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
wait are you done with uni now bro? I’m finishing my MSC soon next month and I’ll go get a job afterwards or travel the world after I get money then work I wanna have 10k saved if I’m going to travel the world though
Yeah finished uni and have job lined up too. I’m planning to travel around too, I’m going nepal first to go trekking

Yeah finished uni and have job lined up too. I’m planning to travel around too, I’m going nepal first to go trekking
I ain’t got a job lined up yet ahaha I did but fucked up on the submission thing RIP but I’ll get one once I’m done with uni I’ll prob go Canada

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I ain’t got a job lined up yet ahaha I did but fucked up on the submission thing RIP but I’ll get one once I’m done with uni I’ll prob go Canada
We should all plan a looksmax holiday one day. We go to some shitty euro country and fuck hookers