"Corporal punishment makes children violent" is such a soy argument

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Spanking your misbehaving kid used to be common but now it's been banned over much of the Western countries. One of the common arguments I hear is that spanked children are more likely to grow up being violent :soy:

This is so fucking stupid for 2 reasons:

1. Being violent isn't even inherently bad. Fear of violence leads to respect of authority, but it also makes you less soy by showing you that violence works. If somebody gives you shit, why wouldn't you teach them a lesson? We're only taught violence is bad because of soy bluepill culture.

2. Misbehaving children that are more likely to be spanked will still be misbehaving/violent when they grow up anyway. This shit reminds me of like how braindead leftists blame poverty for poor people having low IQ when dumb people are simply more likely to be poor.

Bring back spanking or even public corporal punishment srs.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and boxface34
Spanking kids is just lowIQ.

It doesn’t do anything but make the kid more mischievous & give them trauma

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Shit thread

OP you know what to do

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Spanking kids is just lowIQ.

It doesn’t do anything but make the kid more mischievous & give them trauma
This is bullshit. I remember back when I was young I grew up in this rural school that had some legit physically violent bullies in it. For some strange reason, nobody even fucked with those guys. I wonder why :feelsgood:

This is actually one of the few upsides of the Muslim migration into the West; it's exposing just how laughably pathetic modern Western values are.

Fear of violence absolutely 100% increases respect for authority.