Could 14yo on looksmaxx ascend?

D

Deleted member 21723

Iron
Cut straight to the chase, 14, found looksmaxx, do I have a chance? I've been told by even doomers that mewing actually works at my age:feelswat:
Idk for sure, give me ur thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
why ask when you know the answer? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Cut straight to the chase, 14, found looksmaxx, do I have a chance? I've been told by even doomers that mewing actually works at my age:feelswat:
hgh ai maxx, good nutrition, hard mew, studymaxx, maybe bonesmash if you rlly need it and ur set

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 21723
heightmax. try convincing your parents into giving you hgh and shit. good luck tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21723
I'm 12 years old, but you're lucky anyway. There are many things to do, I haven't even started, I'm still researching.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 1851 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Ain't no way you 12 :kys:
I feel like looksmaxx is gonna go mainstream
Yes. What I can recommend to you right now is to enhance your environmental factors through:
  • Good nutrition, there's nothing better than getting a DNA test and basing your diet on your genetics to maximize your health and body function.
  • Do not use drugs/roids or chemicals not approved for human use like MK-677. You can maximize and maintain your SEX HORMONES HEALTHY all your life by eating healthy fats, lowering sugar, liver cleanse, HIIT, Fasting, etc.
  • Maintain good oral posture to avoid stunting your facial growth.
  • You also need to care about school to maximize your studies and have a smart long-term life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 21723
heightmax. try convincing your parents into giving you hgh and shit. good luck tho lol
My aunt's a pharmacist, I saw hgh on her cabinet in her pharmacy, next time I visit imma stealmaxx, what do u think?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15854
My aunt's a pharmacist, I saw hgh on her cabinet in her pharmacy, next time I visit imma stealmaxx, what do u think?:lul:
I dont know that much about it but do your own research about it, there are threads and users that heightmax themselves.

• +1
Yes. What I can recommend to you right now is to enhance your environmental factors through:
  • Good nutrition, there's nothing better than getting a DNA test and basing your diet on your genetics to maximize your health and body function.
  • Do not use drugs/roids or chemicals not approved for human use like MK-677. You can maximize and maintain your SEX HORMONES HEALTHY all your life by eating healthy fats, lowering sugar, liver cleanse, HIIT, Fasting, etc.
  • Maintain good oral posture to avoid stunting your facial growth.
  • You also need to care about school to maximize your studies and have a smart long-term life.
Holy fuck a brain owner, didn't know you guys existed on .org:lul:

Holy fuck a brain owner, didn't know you guys existed on .org:lul:
Yes, unfortunately today this forum is full of racism and braindeads volcels 1PSL gods who don't get approach and spend 24/7 on the forum posting shit. I know much more, but I don't want to fill this thread with a comment, I continue to investigate and learn more, in fact, I had in mind a project for future parentcels, so that they can educate and take their children to their full-potential (given by their genetic frame limit) in all aspects, but sadly, they just called me an "idiot" and no one wants to help, OVER. :feelswhy:

• +1
Yes, unfortunately today this forum is full of racism and braindeads volcels 1PSL gods who don't get approach and spend 24/7 on the forum posting shit. I know much more, but I don't want to fill this thread with a comment, I continue to investigate and learn more, in fact, I had in mind a project for future parentcels, so that they can educate and take their children to their full-potential (given by their genetic frame limit) in all aspects, but sadly, they just called me an "idiot" and no one wants to help, OVER. :feelswhy:
And if you ask again, yes, I'm 12 years old.

Holy fuck. You're smart brudda, lmfao I'm experimenting on my brother rn, recessed kinda and I'm expanding his palate, so far the suture split imma make this nigga a gigachad:feelsahh:

Holy fuck. You're smart brudda, lmfao I'm experimenting on my brother rn, recessed kinda and I'm expanding his palate, so far the suture split imma make this nigga a gigachad:feelsahh:
If you are interested in this project send me your Discord here, soon I will create a server and I will be updating on this information. Currently I was thinking of making a PDF and even a book about it and if possible, selling it at an affordable price to the public, I want to reduce the scale of this new epidemic and promote new education in parents, schools, governments, etc.

If you are interested in this project send me your Discord here, soon I will create a server and I will be updating on this information. Currently I was thinking of making a PDF and even a book about it and if possible, selling it at an affordable price to the public, I want to reduce the scale of this new epidemic and promote new education in parents, schools, governments, etc.
Nigga get a life, why tf do u wanna help people, if I ascend to 6/10+ I'll literally just say I had surgery, I don't want this shit going public, ur literally creating a Chad outbreak :feelsuhh:
(if this "book" even gets sales jfl)

Keep mewing faggot u will become a chad at 16 or 17

• Love it
Nigga get a life, why tf do u wanna help people, if I ascend to 6/10+ I'll literally just say I had surgery, I don't want this shit going public, ur literally creating a Chad outbreak :feelsuhh:
(if this "book" even gets sales jfl)
I already have it nigga, just see my description "Next... what? Yes, Chad". I don't want to create chads and I won't do it just to create a book on what you should do to avoid most of the mistakes we made, genetics also plays a very important role.

Nigga do you know how many fucking times I've doubted mewing then gone back to it, it's a literal tug of war
I doubted it when I found it at 17 4 years ago. Don’t give up on it

• +1
I already have it nigga, just see my description "Next... what? Yes, Chad". I don't want to create chads and I won't do it just to create a book on what you should do to avoid most of the mistakes we made, genetics also plays a very important role.
Idk if I have the discipline to make that book but I'll give it a try, PM for my discord

Last edited:
Ur bones are still in development so it's worth a try, they last until 21

• +1