Could be a model Episode 1 - Scott Mctominay

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

New series.

Calling it '' Could be models'' but they are not.'' ofcourse this is imo ,everyone has their own taste, some girls might find him attractive some may not. Same goes for dudes.

in this episode we cover :

Name:Scott Mctominay
Height:6'3/ 1.93m
BqhZvSm

ZUUWH5q

7RSv2Ha

YSTSOT8

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
More posts like these. I like it.

He needs to fix his eyebrows. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My boy Dybala mogs him tbh

Yeah was gonna mention that but forgot. It's not too bad at all tho
It's looks pretty noticeable in the last pic, mine also becomes very noticeable in lighting like that.

It's looks pretty noticeable in the last pic, mine also becomes very noticeable in lighting like that.
Yeah I'm sure everyone's does tbh. Acne is so damn annoying. It's a vicious cycle for me. My skin is usually perfect then I get stressed bout school or something and my cortisol rises and I get acne, which causes more cortisol etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Yeah I'm sure everyone's does tbh. Acne is so damn annoying. It's a vicious cycle for me. My skin is usually perfect then I get stressed bout school or something and my cortisol rises and I get acne, which causes more cortisol etc

Tell me about it, acne is the worst i had it just before school started my whole face got covered i used some product it cleared up left me with small red marks all over my face perhaps post acne marks just looked like a had a infection. long story short got kicked from that school anyway more time to focus on maxxing, lasted 2 months at that school

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Have you taken accutane? The same used to happen for me before accutane due to stress, I no longer get any severe acne except those small pimples when going through absurd amounts of stress, the scarring is still there though.

red marks all over my face
LITERALLY RAGE INDUCING MY ACTUAL ACNE GOES AWAY FAST WITU MY ROUTINR BUT THE RED MARKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

long story short got kicked from that school anyway more time to focus on maxxing, lasted 2 months at that school
LMFAO u can't just drop a story like that and not make a post about it ? what happened?
Have you taken accutane? The same used to happen for me before accutane due to stress, I no longer get any severe acne except those small pimples when going through absurd amounts of stress, the scarring is still there though.
@battlefieldincel nah my acne was never bad enough for accutane. I had bad moderate acne tho and sometimes I would get a cyst. Rn I have 2 red spots about a mm in radius. Both annoying cuz I've had em for a few days now

LITERALLY RAGE INDUCING MY ACTUAL ACNE GOES AWAY FAST WITU MY ROUTINR BUT THE RED MARKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LMFAO u can't just drop a story like that and not make a post about it ? what happened?

Hahah XD, yeah figured no one would really care but sure i can share pretty funny story actually,

my dumbass decided lets go to a all girl school since all the schools i have been to have been all dudes only aka sausage fest so no girls in the whole building.... dropped out of IT school years ago decided its time to try again 5 years later, i want to be around girls just to see if i can get anyone yes i was that desperate, but i was already on the looksmaxx journey i was doing well, few weeks before acne got worse felt like shit looking in the mirror, went to the barber 3 days before the school starts gave me the worst cut ever.... felt really depressed when i got home. got to my class on first day..... all girls.... im the only dude i didnt expect it like that. because its a barber school i did expect some duded there was but not on my education level. i didnt have enough money to pay for the equipment even with student loans so i just showed up late went when u wanted, and they ended up calling me out for weird behavior even tho i asked my class they didnt think that. they said write a motivation letter i ended up writing song text lyrics from songs i listen to on the paper lol. few days later eneded up at the directors office they looked at me like i lost my damn mind XD, they thought i was confused and shit in reaility i was just bored and was just there for one thing only.. girls. probably dumbest thing ive done in years.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Hahah XD, yeah figured no one would really care but sure i can share pretty funny story actually,

my dumbass decided lets go to a all girl school since all the schools i have been to have been all dudes only aka sausage fest so no girls in the whole building.... dropped out of IT school years ago decided its time to try again 5 years later, i want to be around girls just to see if i can get anyone yes i was that desperate, but i was already on the looksmaxx journey i was doing well, few weeks before acne got worse felt like shit looking in the mirror, went to the barber 3 days before the school starts gave me the worst cut ever.... felt really depressed when i got home. got to my class on first day..... all girls.... im the only dude i didnt expect it like that. because its a barber school i did expect some duded there was but not on my education level. i didnt have enough money to pay for the equipment even with student loans so i just showed up late went when u wanted, and they ended up calling me out for weird behavior even tho i asked my class they didnt think that. they said write a motivation letter i ended up writing song text lyrics from songs i listen to on the paper lol. few days later eneded up at the directors office they looked at me like i lost my damn mind XD, they thought i was confused and shit in reaility i was just bored and was just there for one thing only.. girls. probably dumbest thing ive done in years.
Hahahahaha make a thread on this and tag me this shit is over the top hilarious

He looks very plain

Ye nibba is correct, Dybala is not a bad looking dude but we are talking models here. a modeling agency usually take models that are at least of a 6'' feet height.
i cant see dybala on a runway scott would be more suited.

btw @Nibba im writing the school story takes a bit, im making it more interesting with some back story and a little motivation/ life lesson for other so other people can take value from it, so its not a boring read.

btw @Nibba im writing the school story takes a bit, im making it more interesting with some back story and a little motivation/ life lesson for other so other people can take value from it, so its not a boring read.
Gotcha bro take ur time it's a good story

Gotcha bro take ur time it's a good story

damn that took long to write but i did it, i hope some can get a good laugh but also learn from it so you they have to make the same mistakes,
i hope i made it as entertaining as possible it is a bit long. but it has allot of value for guys who are stuck atm or need some motivation.
everything is based on a true story ofcourse ive been through all of it but hey i keep going.

the thread is called:
Chasing females and forgetting the rest.

damn that took long to write but i did it, i hope some can get a good laugh but also learn from it so you they have to make the same mistakes,
i hope i made it as entertaining as possible it is a bit long. but it has allot of value for guys who are stuck atm or need some motivation.
everything is based on a true story ofcourse ive been through all of it but hey i keep going.

the thread is called:
Chasing females and forgetting the rest.
I'm not seeing the thread bro