Could beltpulling save a long philtrum

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I thumbpull for 2 min per day but should i try belt/towelpulling?

Some autist made a yt tutorial on it but i think it got deleted.

Does anyone here beltpull?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 48689 and LooksThinker

it doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: aber and klimo
how do u do it?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, 5'7 zoomer and LooksThinker
Thumb pulling works tho, isnt it just a more intense version?

only sub 5monthcels and severe autists like that one chink actually do thumb pulling

try ropepulling, i can make a guide if you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggingislife, RAMU KAKA, smoth and 3 others

potentially because it would be pulling on the lower maxilla, which would make your philtrum shorter.
but the problem is that if you do it long term it would mess up your ratios and make you look chimp like.
embrace your moutharea bro your already htn

Its a .org meme 💀 same as sunstaring

• JFL
potentially because it would be pulling on the lower maxilla, which would make your philtrum shorter.
but the problem is that if you do it long term it would mess up your ratios and make you look chimp like.
Good reply bro. Mirin how would it mess up ratios tho?

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Good reply bro. Mirin how would it mess up ratios tho?
Just making sure, According to my knowledge belt pulling is where you bite on a belt and pull forward to pull both the maxilla and mandible correct?
If I am correct then:

It may make your chin less projected. If you are too old, your teeth may move instead of your whole maxilla and mandible and it would potentially make your chin less projected, and your teeth may potentially get loose, this is one of the reasons adults can't use tooth borne expansion appliances.

If your chin is less projected it will mess up your ratios and make you look chimp like.

Before beltpulling as an adult:

After beltpulling as an adult:

notice how the ratios are worse in the after image

However, beltpulling is legit for pubertycels seeking to reverse damage from orthodontic treatment. It did wonders for me i did towel pulling instead tho but same concept.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Just making sure, According to my knowledge belt pulling is where you bite on a belt and pull forward to pull both the maxilla and mandible correct?
If I am correct then:

It may make your chin less projected. If you are too old, your teeth may move instead of your whole maxilla and mandible and it would potentially make your chin less projected, and your teeth may potentially get loose, this is one of the reasons adults can't use tooth borne expansion appliances.

If your chin is less projected it will mess up your ratios and make you look chimp like.

View attachment 2748513
View attachment 2748514

However, beltpulling is legit for pubertycels seeking to reverse damage from orthodontic treatment. It did wonders for me i did towel pulling instead tho but same concept.
The pics aren’t showing

• +1
If I am correct then:

View attachment 2748539
View attachment 2748541

I love greycels

• +1
why dont u do a botox lip flip to reduce philtrum lenght? u could also try everting the upper lip with PDO threads

I have a course about that, idk I think it works to a degree but idk if for you bc your not in puberty anymore

@Clavicular cant u just use pdo threads?

What directions do you thumbpull sideways and forwards behind the molars?

I’ve been doing it for a couple months and my narrow palate might have gotten wider

how u do it?

what if u pull up tho

• +1

I made a guide

• +1