Could potentially get a 20k raise this month

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
How?

Nepotism

A guy I worked with referred me for a new position at his company who haven't even advertised the role externally. He said me getting the job is extremely likely.

Just fucking lol at this shit. It's all about status and connections.

Finna start money mogging

Remember to never burn bridges and keep in contact with other wagecucks so you too can get opportunities like this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, PrinceLuenLeoncur, deepfuckingvalue and 14 others
How?

Nepotism

A guy I worked with referred me for a new position at his company who haven't even advertised the role externally. He said me getting the job is extremely likely.

Will u pay me half for the first reply to ur thread

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Gone are the days I was submitting 20 applications daily like a chimp and having to do 4 stage interviews for a poverty job, just to get rejected on the final stage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jam3s, TeenAscender and 1 other person
You ain’t fooling anyone nigga , we know you bottomed for the job

• JFL
Reactions: Jam3s, MaghrebGator, RichardSpencel and 2 others
How?

Sucking your CEO's dick.

:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616, ggg.tv🤫, ascension and 2 others
You ain’t fooling anyone nigga , we know you bottomed for the job

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: USERΝAME and Gengar
Yeah, socialmaxing and connectionsmaxing is the real shit in life

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and forevergymcelling
my only hope for money is euromillions tbh

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Giving me 50 bucks won't hurt ya knkw

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Took you long to realise jewmaxxing was the way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, PrinceLuenLeoncur, shia.jihadist and 2 others

That's how people build such things.

Nobody is born knowing how to do them. Your whole life if you are above average on the social scale is a continuous race to gather human (knowledge and labor) and material (financial) resources.

Only on their basis you can be successful in life. That's why even a giga staicy will be willing to marry an ugly old man if he can provide these things for her and their future children..

How?

Nepotism

Remember to never burn bridges and keep in contact with other wagecucks so you too can get opportunities like this
How does this differ from you just applying to the position?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
How?

Nepotism

Connections are and always will be more important than muh good grades, sad cuz ugly incels like me can’t network, the rich and good looking get richer and good looking, everyone else comments on their social media’s

• +1
Reactions: nofap, buflek, Chadeep and 2 others
Motherfucker! Connections are everything.

I started a job back in January and I don't think I'm gonna pass probation coz some dickhead I work with has a different management style 😭 😭 😭

I used to complain I'm careermaxxed now I'm gonna be unemployedmaxxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I wouldn’t be able to apply as the role hasn’t been posted anywhere
Does getting a refferal like that makes getting the job easier? Like does he give you interview questions so u can prepare or let you know what going to be on the interview?

Life isn't what you know, it's who you know.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matthias8272, forevergymcelling and buflek
chads never lose

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling and TechnoBoss
chads never lose
The guy who referred me is also a slayer and one of the most low inhb and dark triad jocks I've ever met in my life

He slays so much it's insane. He had a rough upbringing so is tough as fuck, also a fighter too

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Does getting a refferal like that makes getting the job easier? Like does he give you interview questions so u can prepare or let you know what going to be on the interview?
Yes because the guy vouched for me and my capabilities. He also gets a referral bonus should I get hired so it's in his best interest too. It pretty much guarantees me an interview with 0 hassle, I didn't even have to submit my resume + he gave me tips about the company and shit to mention

Life isn't what you know, it's who you know.
To an extent. You can fuck your life up making low IQ decisions or just being retarded in general

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Next thread is you realising you have to sell your soul like all high paying jobs

Congrats tho

Dndr and +1337% on nvdia shares:
IMG 1929

That's how Tommy Shelby got by in life.
The guy who referred me is also a slayer and one of the most low inhb and dark triad jocks I've ever met in my life

He slays so much it's insane. He had a rough upbringing so is tough as fuck, also a fighter too
Basically Pat Tate (Craig Fairbrass) then.

nintchdbpict000299419257.jpg

When you say Jock can you also mean Scot too?

Last edited:
Are you a social officecel that talks to everyone?

or are you just liked by all the lads because of your personality in the office without trying?

Dnr but "potentially" meaning you won't