Getting a job is impossible in 2023

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Reminder that I have added 1.5 years experience to my already maxxed out (and extremely exaggerated) CV, with a personalized cover letter for each company

I'm applying to jobs even more junior than the positions I have previously worked in

And to top it all off?

Employers want you to degrade yourself like a chimp just for a slim chance at getting an interview

You managed to get an interview?

This is what awaits

All for a garbage job with a shit fucking salary

Nuke this shithole island, I hate the UK so fucking much

missile GIF
missile yemen GIF by euronews
GIF by moodman
test intercepting GIF
Iran Missile GIF by TV7 ISRAEL NEWS

nuclear explosion GIF
nuclear explosion bomb GIF

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: maximum cope31, RAMU KAKA, TheAbyssinian and 58 others
@geezcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

How's the job hunt?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, geezcel and thecel
b-but doctorlooksmax said that being a millionaire is easier than having a GF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, IhateDentists, Pikabro and 7 others
b-but doctorlooksmax said that being a millionaire is easier than having a GF
He's a software engineer, he lives on a different plane of existence

It's like Chad saying getting a slay is easy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, vaninskybird, justinzayn and 20 others
construction working is very easy to get into though

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, bug_eye_blackcel, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
@geezcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

How's the job hunt?
Still aint got one with my masters distinction and first class degree in tech :Comfy:. You’d think any grad job would take me with my credentials but NOPE and they say “we need more blacks in the field” I come up and still get rejected. I guess I should go selldrugs

I know some other guys in my shoes, I guess to get a job one must be born a white girl in 2023 but hey, white women are oppressed by the Patriarchy. I fucking hate Europe I hope putin nukes it to the ground

Best part is, they make you bend over backwards do 1 hr tests then an interview then an assessment just to get a job paying 22k Americans have no idea how good they have it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, latincell95, JovenCansao and 3 others
Women have a much easier time landing employment

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, risque_dew, horizontallytall and 21 others
If your work can be outsourced to women, India, or AI...

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Sprinkles, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, thecel and Deleted member 19036
working is old school

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, thecel and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, ShowerMaxxing, thecel and 1 other person
50 years ago you could get a job at wall street out of high school

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince and 4 others
Reminder that I have added 1.5 years experience to my already maxxed out (and extremely exaggerated) CV, with a personalized cover letter for each company

I'm applying to jobs even more junior than the positions I have previously worked in

And to top it all off?

Employers want you to degrade yourself like a chimp just for a slim chance at getting an interview

View attachment 2089697

This is what awaits

View attachment 2089698

missile GIF
GIF by moodman
test intercepting GIF

nuclear explosion GIF

Relaxed Mad Men GIF
Same here jfl

It's kind of the same issue again as with the simps. There are just too many men who have no dignitiy whatsoever and do anything to get a job.

Recently I have seen an unpaid internship at a noname company where you don't even learn transferable skills. The job ad costs money, so clearly they're getting applicants for this shit. This is in the field of IT, I don't want to know how bad it is in other fields.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, MiroslavBulldosex, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

And to top it all off?

View attachment 2089697

This is what awaits

View attachment 2089698

missile GIF
GIF by moodman
test intercepting GIF

nuclear explosion GIF

Relaxed Mad Men GIF
Maybe try cold calling companies and help them with customer acquisition. I would do that if you have a likeable character and a good voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Maybe try cold calling companies and help them with customer acquisition. I would do that if you have a likeable character and a good voice

Yeah that's what Im applying for, in tech

Sales is fucking easy if you're high IQ and can think on your feet. Even more so if you're GL and attend in-person meeting / demonstrations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Same here jfl

It's kind of the same issue again as with the simps. There are just too many men who have no dignitiy whatsoever and do anything to get a job.

Recently I have seen an unpaid internship at a noname company where you don't even learn transferable skills. The job ad costs money, so clearly they're getting applicants for this shit. This is in the field of IT, I don't want to know how bad it is in other fields.
You Need a degree in finance on engineering. I refused well paid internships in no name companies and all paid master courses with successive hiring because i aimed for Better. I started directly at the junior level and i already earn above National average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
You Need a degree in finance on engineering. I refused well paid internships in no name companies and all paid master courses with successive hiring because i aimed for Better. I started directly at the junior level and i already earn above National average
you work in retail

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, stamaster21, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Bruh I feel u

I don't want to live in China forever but what am I gonna do in the UK? Have to get a job where I take a 50% paycut and then slowly work my way up corporate ladders? If I ever reach the salary that I have here that is.

What can I do in the UK where I will save above 1.5k GBP a month with ease?

@forevergymcelling Student loans recently upped my monthly repayments to 340GBP a month, it was 180 2 years ago. UK = CANCER, even when I'm not fucking there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 2 others

And to top it all off?

View attachment 2089697

This is what awaits

View attachment 2089698

missile GIF
GIF by moodman
test intercepting GIF

nuclear explosion GIF

Relaxed Mad Men GIF
Unlucky lil bro 😂 first job I applied for I got

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
Bruh I feel u

I don't want to live in China forever but what am I gonna do in the UK? Have to get a job where I take a 50% paycut and then slowly work my way up corporate ladders? If I ever reach the salary that I have here that is.

What can I do in the UK where I will save above 1.5k GBP a month with ease?

@forevergymcelling Student loans recently upped my monthly repayments to 340GBP a month, it was 180 2 years ago. UK = CANCER, even when I'm not fucking there.
I honestly fucking hate this shithole so much
I'm only here because of my gf, otherwise I'd be youtubecelling at my holiday home in portugal

My pathetic manlet ricecel landlord is trying to up our rent by £200 as well for this piece of shit 1 bedroom apartment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, bug_eye_blackcel and romanstock
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 26802, Deleted member 16501 and 4 others
youre mentally fourteen
??? i'm not the one with a oneitis, i'm not the one who has lost so much focus he cannot even fucking graduate. become a man like me then we can talk.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro, romanstock and 2 others
??? i'm not the one with a oneitis, i'm not the one who has lost so much focus he cannot even fucking graduate. become a man like me then we can talk.
pls just shut your clueleess ass up and stop embarrassing yourself

Those so called CVs are just something that are intentionally put to give extreme difficulty for sub 8s meanwhile chad would just need to show up and that's it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, JawMogger, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
i know you're angry you didn't find success in anything but we're just built different. how difficult it is to comprehend for your tiny slavcel brain?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
don't even answer because i cannot stand ppl who cannot answer after 2 seconds. turn your brain on .

i know you're angry you didn't find success in anything but we're just built different. how difficult it is to comprehend for your tiny slavcel brain?
Thought he’s curry

Lmao same in Poland, these fuckers expect you to love the company you work for

I am gonna clog the toilets for every manager cunt who expects me to work more than I want

• Hmm...
Women they suck the interviewer/boss off to get the job.
no they're qualified. you live in an alternative reality.

• +1
Lmao same in Poland, these fuckers expect you to love the company you work for

I am gonna clog the toilets for every manager cunt who expects me to work more than I want
no one is going to hire you incels dw
you can have fun cleaning the toilets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Manletmachine
I honestly fucking hate this shithole so much
I'm only here because of my gf, otherwise I'd be youtubecelling at my holiday home in portugal

My pathetic manlet ricecel landlord is trying to up our rent by £200 as well for this piece of shit 1 bedroom apartment
Ur in London right? How much are u paying for a 1 bedroom apt?

Ur in London right? How much are u paying for a 1 bedroom apt?
Outside London

Around £1700 including bills. Bearing in mind my apartment is an ancient shithole and one of the cheapest in the area

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16501, latincell95 and 3 others
most good business jobs are given away through nepotism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, horizontallytall, Deleted member 16501 and 11 others
construction working is very easy to get into though
its hard af and you need experience to get paid good money working in construction
at first , you will be nobody working hard as fuck earning so little

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bug_eye_blackcel
Outside London

Around £1700 including bills. Bearing in mind my apartment is an ancient shithole and one of the cheapest in the area
lmfao holy fuck

a friend told me it was 1k for a 1bed apt in east kent seaside town, so i was wondering what London is like, and ur not even in the inner areas at all. What a fucking joke.

you may as well be paying a mortgage tbh!

meanwhile my 3 bedroom apartment here is 360 quid, in a nice area, my utility bills were 105 for the last 2 months combined

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Hero of the Imperium, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
Still aint got one with my masters distinction and first class degree in tech :Comfy:. You’d think any grad job would take me with my credentials but NOPE and they say “we need more blacks in the field” I come up and still get rejected. I guess I should go selldrugs

I know some other guys in my shoes, I guess to get a job one must be born a white girl in 2023 but hey, white women are oppressed by the Patriarchy. I fucking hate Europe I hope putin nukes it to the ground

Best part is, they make you bend over backwards do 1 hr tests then an interview then an assessment just to get a job paying 22k Americans have no idea how good they have it

And to top it all off?

View attachment 2089697

This is what awaits

View attachment 2089698

missile GIF
GIF by moodman
test intercepting GIF

nuclear explosion GIF

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
lmfao holy fuck

a friend told me it was 1k for a 1bed apt in east kent seaside town, so i was wondering what London is like, and ur not even in the inner areas at all. What a fucking joke.

you may as well be paying a mortgage tbh!

meanwhile my 3 bedroom apartment here is 360 quid, in a nice area, my utility bills were 105 for the last 2 months combined
Don't ever go to London for poo poo work.

Women have a much easier time landing employment

People are fucking useless man.

I had to interview some dude for a 40k job today, guy had 5 years experience post uni, and i had a hard stop cos I need to get the train to Paris.

Dude barely made it on time, so interview started 5 mine late.

i Did a case study that normally takes 20 mins and after 40 he still hadn't got past first part.

Next week I am doing 2 interviews in Hong Kong, and 4 in Singapore, all zoomers, i bet they're all shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, horizontallytall, bug_eye_blackcel and 9 others
Kill boomers. Behead boomers. Roundhouse kick boomers into the concrete. Slam dunk a baby boomer into the trash can. Crucify filthy boomers. Defecate into a boomer's food. Launch boomers into the sun. Stir-fry boomers in a wok. Toss boomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a boomer's gas tank. Judo throw boomers into a wood chipper. Twist boomers' heads off. Report boomers to the IRS. Karate chop boomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant boomers. Trap boomers in quicksand. Crush boomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy boomers in a vat of acid. Eat boomers. Dissect boomers. Exterminate boomers in the gas chamber. Stomp boomer skulls with steel-toed boots. Cremate boomers in the oven. Lobotomize boomers. Mandatory abortions for boomers. Grind boomer fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown boomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize boomers with a ray gun. Kick old boomers down the stairs. Feed boomers to alligators. Slice boomers with a katana.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 20996 and 3 others

Thoughts? @weebcel

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
LOL fucking anglos.

Meanwhile, poverty-maxxed 5'4 Edgar with chinky eyes and narrow shoulders is slinging dope on the regular, making like... 10k a month.

JFL at The English and all of the UK

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person

And to top it all off?

View attachment 2089697

This is what awaits

View attachment 2089698

missile GIF
GIF by moodman
test intercepting GIF

nuclear explosion GIF

Relaxed Mad Men GIF
Also, how does it feeling knowing that I make up to 6k a month after taxes, and I'm only 21 + a full time university student.

This is only possible in North America.
BTW, I'm also paki, so jfl

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and thereallegend