Could you get lower eyebrows by fixing them with screws/hooks?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
To bring them down? Or at least attach the forehead skin to the bone at a lower position in a way that can't be seen, to pull the brows down? Similar to a thread lift but with only one fixation point directy on the bone?

If that's not possible, what alternatives are there besides eyebrow transplant and brow ridge implant?

@RealSurgerymax @TheEndHasNoEnd @_Eriicc @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
i think relaxing ur brows is the best u can do to lower them. its hard to describe it but imagine putting "weight" on ur eyebrows. maybe @austrianvirgin can describe it better than i can he told me he does it too

also try ur luck with valproic acid, i lurked some threads where u talk about it

i think relaxing ur brows is the best u can do to lower them. its hard to describe it but imagine putting "weight" on ur eyebrows. maybe @austrianvirgin can describe it better than i can he told me he does it too
If I relax my brows, they go down medially but not laterally and look autistic af. Way too positively tilted and wonky. I want them more straight and lower laterally

If I relax my brows, they go down medially but not laterally and look autistic af. Way too positively tilted and wonky. I want them more straight and lower laterally
no such thing as too positive tbh

no such thing as too positive tbh
Trust me, they're too high-set laterally and also too far apart. It looks distorted. I look like a like a FTM tranny. Eyebrows need to look balanced, like everything else

Reverse browlift which is a method created by Dr Yaremchuk perhaps could do it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Trust me, they're too high-set laterally and also too far apart. It looks distorted. I look like a like a FTM tranny. Eyebrows need to look balanced, like everything else
its prob just the shape then rather than the tilt. being too far apart is a failo tho

Shape, tilt, thickness, everything. They're a massive failo
not the tilt
ATyson Ballou Bruno Staub GQ Style Germany 09 1

Why not try adhesive eyebrows?

@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax

Not going to happen

I think there is an eyebrow surgery tbh

not fucking worth it tbh just act like ur mad all the time and dont squint. squinting makes u look like a fag

To bring them down? Or at least attach the forehead skin to the bone at a lower position in a way that can't be seen, to pull the brows down? Similar to a thread lift but with only one fixation point directy on the bone?

If that's not possible, what alternatives are there besides eyebrow transplant and brow ridge implant?

@RealSurgerymax @TheEndHasNoEnd @_Eriicc @reptiles
“What alternatives besides _____. Can I do something ridiculous instead?”

Why are you counting viable options out?

Ways to move or reshape eyebrow:

Direct Browplasty
Eyebrow Transplant
Supraorbital Implant

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
“What alternatives besides _____. Can I do something ridiculous instead?”

Why are you counting viable options out?

Ways to move or reshape eyebrow:

Direct Browplasty
Eyebrow Transplant
Supraorbital Implant
Does direct browplasty work to bring the eyebrows down also? I've never heard of it in a reverse brow lift kind of context, only to lift them up. Specifically, my eyebrows are too high-set laterally and I want only the tail/arch to be lowered to make them more straight and less positively-tilted. Could this be done through browplasty? How many millimeters descension could I expect and how is the procedure done? For how long would the results last?

Does direct browplasty work to bring the eyebrows down also? I've never heard of it in a reverse brow lift kind of context, only to lift them up. Specifically, my eyebrows are too high-set laterally and I want only the tail/arch to be lowered to make them more straight and less positively-tilted. Could this be done through browplasty? How many millimeters descension could I expect and how is the procedure done? For how long would the results last?
Would need to see pictures