could you use a fake id to get fillers or lipo?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
at these clinics do they pull up your medical records or do they just check your age since it’s not really a permanent or invasive procedure? having trouble convincing my parents lol. def more interested in chin fillers so that’s my priority

u remind ne of jiggly puff

You can use a fakeid.
Even if they noticed AND cared the worst-case scenario is that they just say no and u find somwhere else

But if ur under 18 then why would u even need it?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
You can use a fakeid.
Even if they noticed AND cared the worst-case scenario is that they just say no and u find somwhere else

But if ur under 18 then why would u even need it?
bad chin projection

Get it done In a shady back alley place by a Eastern European dude

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
bad chin projection
For chin save 5k and get genio at 18 instead of 1k a year on fillers for next 20-30 yrs with risk of dislocation of filler

I just got back from getting fillers today, actually. I am over 18 (obv), but they didn't ask for ID. All I had to do was fill out a form online and they took my word for it. I could have used a fake name and they wouldn't have known. It's not like buying alcohol where there's a law about selling to minors. All they cared about is that I paid. BTW, try looking on groupon. They have really good deals there for fillers. I got under eyes fillers for $337.

Last edited:
For chin save 5k and get genio at 18 instead of 1k a year on fillers for next 20-30 yrs with risk of dislocation of filler
i plan to get genio in a few years, this is jsut a temporary placeholder until then

If ur still in highschool then everybody would make fun of you either way.
You have to make it seem natural
from my experience in highschool so far i’d get made fun of for like 3-4 days then everybody will forget lol

I just got back from getting fillers today, actually. I am over 18 (obv), but they didn't ask for ID. All I had to do was fill out a form online and they took my word for it. I could have used a fake name and they wouldn't have known. It's not like buying alcohol where there's a law about selling to minors. All they cared about is that I paid. BTW, try looking on groupon. They have really good deals there for fillers. I got under eyes fillers for $337.
is the form like technically one of those legsl forms where you’re admitting to fraud by signing it? not exactly a worry for me, just wondering

No, not really. It's more one of those forms that protect them from being sued for malpractice. The form asks--are you on prescription meds, are you allergic to anything, have you had a reaction to anesthesia, etc. Then you sign it. It's not under penalty of perjury if that's what you're asking. It's also covered under HIPAA so it's confidential. They legally can't turn it over to law enforcement to prosecute you.

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
i plan to get genio in a few years, this is jsut a temporary placeholder until then
chin area is too big for fillers and it looks like shit, just wait and get genio dawg

chin area is too big for fillers and it looks like shit, just wait and get genio dawg
i’ve seen a lot of good results from chin filler, some of which had similar bases to what i have