Counselling is the most fucking useless thing ever

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title, been to two fucking counsellors now and it is utter fucking trash. They just Larp about how they will fix the problem and drag out the sessions just to milk more money out of you, in the most painfully obvious way as well. Fucking retarded scumbags.

The actual sessions don’t even help either it’s just talking for an hour nothing of actual substance of value which is gonna help beyond retarded motivational quotes or some shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, incel194012940, gigell and 4 others
it's a foid industry

Depends what for. For actual inheritable mental disorders like clinical depression or ocd it’s useful. For a guy who has no friends or girlfriend and thinks he is clinically depressed, it’s a meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, thebuffdon690, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Depends what for. For actual inheritable mental disorders like clinical depression or ocd it’s useful. For a guy who has no friends or girlfriend and thinks he is clinically depressed, it’s a meme.
how would it even help with a real mental illness unless you take those brain rotting meds

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
how would it even help with a real mental illness unless you take those brain rotting meds
Depends what meds. For something like adhd the meds are probably a God send and the therapy supplements that. Therapy should make you aware of the issues you have and combined with the meds it becomes easier to fix bad habits as long as you make a conscious effort.

If you actually have clinical depression it’s pretty much over tbh. You’re right, how would therapy even help and the meds will just make you numb. I pray for anyone born with genuine depression because that shit will never be fixed. Much worse than being born ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Counselling in what regard ?

Title, been to two fucking counsellors now and it is utter fucking trash. They just Larp about how they will fix the problem and drag out the sessions just to milk more money out of you, in the most painfully obvious way as well. Fucking retarded scumbags.

The actual sessions don’t even help either it’s just talking for an hour nothing of actual substance of value which is gonna help beyond retarded motivational quotes or some shit lol
The UK NHS is sending me to these lot because of my suicidal thoughts… I dunno what to make of it

I don’t feel depressed but I have the symptoms apparently I dunno man I dunnoooo

This generation is mentally fuckeddddd

Depends what meds. For something like adhd the meds are probably a God send and the therapy supplements that. Therapy should make you aware of the issues you have and combined with the meds it becomes easier to fix bad habits as long as you make a conscious effort.

If you actually have clinical depression it’s pretty much over tbh. You’re right, how would therapy even help and the meds will just make you numb. I pray for anyone born with genuine depression because that shit will never be fixed. Much worse than being born ugly.
yeah things like ADHD, anxiety could be fixed

depression, bipolar, actual schizo = over

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
blue piller

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
It's a business, what did you expect?

Most people's problems are structural -- a lack of looks, employment, education, class, youth, connections, etc. You can't talk your way out of this. There's no mindset that makes up for these things.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690