Countries were Black Men have the highest vs lowest SMV (Black Geo-Maxer Guide)

what country in europe do you live ? and how do you look ?
HTN, UK

It’s over for me though cos non low inhb and non NT. Girls would rather fuck a 4/10 nigga than me

HTN, UK

It’s over for me though cos non low inhb and non NT. Girls would rather fuck a 4/10 nigga than me
whats your pheno darkskin medium light ....? i dont know why you disagreed about my point relating to eastern europe, especially if you are a mentalcel, plus good looking black dudes who are not too dark do pretty well in the uk. Uk girls really like mullattos i heard too

whats your pheno darkskin medium light ....? i dont know why you disagreed about my point relating to eastern europe, especially if you are a mentalcel, plus good looking black dudes who are not too dark do pretty well in the uk. Uk girls really like mullattos i heard too
Darkskin. I disagreed cos EE niggas will be shot slaughter and killed it ain’t worth it. Sure polish girls for example are easy and when I go on Moneky and Azar (Omegle type apps) EE women simp hard for me) yeah I’m a mentalcel, darkskins if they look good do fine here in the uk as well I see it for myself but yeah mullatos are kings and even mogg white guys from my exp. It’s just prob over for me I rely on grabbing girls in clubs shits easier

Darkskin. I disagreed cos EE niggas will be shot slaughter and killed it ain’t worth it. Sure polish girls for example are easy and when I go on Moneky and Azar (Omegle type apps) EE women simp hard for me) yeah I’m a mentalcel, darkskins if they look good do fine here in the uk as well I see it for myself but yeah mullatos are kings and even mogg white guys from my exp. It’s just prob over for me I rely on grabbing girls in clubs shits easier
I agree as a black men we have to be really careful when we travel, Eastern Europe is pretty fucking dangerous, full of low iq gobnik slavs who would stab you for the audacity of being black, but my point was relating to our SMV their amongst the women, i would definitely not pick it as a ideal travel destination lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A black Dudes SMV unlike a white guy is heavily reliant upon location, here are the regions to maximize your SMV as a black dude, and furthermore regions to completely fucking avoid, your success as a black man is inversely correlated with the success of white dudes, the more success they have in a particular region, the worse that place is for you, its a sign to avoid it.

Best Locations for black men
BEST 1. Northern/Eastern Europe/South Eastern Europe), these countries are made of up scandavania (Finland,Sweden, Denmark, Norway) Poland, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Lithunina, Belarus, Germany, Austria, Romania,Hungary, The Balkans etc...), Australia and Newzealand are also prime destinations for black men.

2. (Western Europe/Canada/Southern Europe) These countries are made up of the U.K, the Netherlands, Canada obviously, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, France.

Worst Locations for Black men

( AVOID THESE PLACES, WHITE WORSHIP CENTRAL)
The following regions are white male havens, and what you will find is there is a inverse correlation between white worship and black male dating success, the more a country worships white men, the worse your not only your dating exprience will be, but your quality of life.

1. East/South East Asia) Never step foot there, these countries worship whites like deities, it does not matter how good looking you are as a black dude, a subpar white LTN can mog you to death and back there. Your dating experience will be horrendous, and you will likely deal with systematic racism and colourism in those regions.

2. (South America) Although not as bad as Asia, this region has a long history of white colonial rule, again this is another white male haven, the quality of women available to you will be for worse, furthermore that status of blacks in these regions is terrible, just by virtue of being black you are at the bottom of the totem pole no matter how good looking and or successful, avoid.
I feel like ur gonna get a nigga shot so ima hope u cooking on the europe part. I’ve been all around The Us except the east coast, mind doing one of these for the states?

"Blacks have high SMV in Eastern Europe"

:feelskek:

Would blacks do well in Yakutsk and Elista in Russia?
Kalmyks-Medium.jpg
03-yakutsk-siberia.jpg

I agree as a black men we have to be really careful when we travel, Eastern Europe is pretty fucking dangerous, full of low iq gobnik slavs who would stab you for the audacity of being black, but my point was relating to our SMV their amongst the women, i would definitely not pick it as a ideal travel destination lol
That's the overall problem with being black outside of western Europe and North America. The stigma is huge culturally and socially to date black guys. The parents would hate it.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Waitingtodie
Blacks have negative smv in the balkans, even asians are more successful

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Honestly I think best places for blacks in order is

The west (includes Westenr/northenr europe and USA/Canada so eassetally CANZUK)

Then I’d say LATAM/EE, blacks here are fialod due to low status and racism from the MEN of these regions more than the women not liking us. If your western blsck you’ll do fine doe.

MENA = yes blacks do very well in the Middle East and north africa, there’s a reason why in Europe North Africans are known for being cucked by black guys. Arab and niggas been fucking since day 1. Like EE and latam the biggest issue is the men hatin on niggas as usual

Then SEA yeah SEA gooks love niggas not as much as the other places and so do north East Asians as long as they are Korean and
japanese

South Asia, place is a shithole for niggas for Darkskin. But Pakistan is good for niggas easy once again the men will hate but it sis what it is.
Then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
That's the overall problem with being black outside of western Europe and North America. The stigma is huge culturally and socially to date black guys. The parents would hate it.
Yeah we are the slayer race

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Then I’d say LATAM/EE, blacks here are fialod due to low status and racism from the MEN of these regions more than the women not liking us. If your western blsck you’ll do fine doe.

MENA = yes blacks do very well in the Middle East and north africa, there’s a reason why in Europe North Africans are known for being cucked by black guys. Arab and niggas been fucking since day 1. Like EE and latam the biggest issue is the men hatin on niggas as usual

Then SEA yeah SEA gooks love niggas not as much as the other places and so do north East Asians as long as they are Korean and
japanese

South Asia, place is a shithole for niggas for Darkskin. But Pakistan is good for niggas easy once again the men will hate but it sis what it is.
Then
Blacks don't do well in MENA. Get real.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 13787
Blacks have negative smv in the balkans, even asians are more successful
I feel like ur gonna get a nigga shot so ima hope u cooking on the europe part. I’ve been all around The Us except the east coast, mind doing one of these for the states?
I would but im not american, im from Australia, i have been to the states though i would say its not the most ideal place for black SMV, Canada is way better, the best locations for a black dude i would say are most def on the West Coast, Seattle, Nevada, Washington, then comes the east coast, and finally the South, which i think is the worst. In general America is probably the worst country in the West for Black SMV.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, St.TikTokcel and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks don't do well in MENA. Get real.
Which is why outside of latam and Westenr europe the most IR coupling for black men and non black women are in the MENA. Most Arabs even have black male paternal ancestry. I know many Arabs who have black fathers and they are from Yemen and Dubai

Ofc this only applies to Gulf and North African nations so not Levant but my point stands. Outside of LATAM and CANZUK/Europe they IR the most there

Which is why outside of latam and Westenr europe the most IR coupling for black men and non black women are in the MENA. Most Arabs even have black male paternal ancestry. I know many Arabs who have black fathers and they are from Yemen and Dubai

Ofc this only applies to Gulf and North African nations so not Levant but my point stands. Outside of LATAM and CANZUK/Europe they IR the most there

Do you have actual data and numbers on this or are you just going off your feelings.

japanese

Then
The West is at the top for sure, Europe as a whole too. Latin America i will have to disagree hard their, the social status of black is in the negatives their, plus its a very white worshipping region, its most def more safe then eastern europe, ie you probably wont get killed for talking to the local women, but the quality available to you their is dogshit. North East asians, japanese Koreans, Chinese DO NOT like blacks at all, South east asia is also a terrible location, basically the entirety of the asian content is terrible for black dudes, those regions are white worship central, plus they HATE darker skin their

Last edited:
Mentioning negros and EE seems to awake every slavoid on this forum. JFL!

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Do you have actual data and numbers on this or are you just going off your feelings.
I will have to disagree with prince on this one
Mentioning negros and EE seems to awake every slavoid on this forum. JFL!
yeah LOL, slavcels get really defensive, they have barely seen black dudes ever in their countries, yet they are able to ascertain how well a black dude would do with their women, their coping hard

I’m mentioning this based off anecdotal experiences and the population of blacks living there. There’s more blacks in MENA countries than you think and most of the black men and women marry Arabs over there

They definitely do better in MENA than East asia, SEA, South Asia and central Asia this is a fact. Only europe/west and LATAM are easier for blacks

yeah LOL, slavcels get really defensive, they have barely seen black dudes ever in their countries, yet they are able to ascertain how well a black dude would do with their women, their coping hard
How can you disagree with me here, the amount of black men and Arab women offspring in gulf nations is higher than in all of Asia. Sure latam and WEST/Europe are easier

I’m mentioning this based off anecdotal experiences and the population of blacks living there. There’s more blacks in MENA countries than you think and most of the black men and women marry Arabs over there

They definitely do better in MENA than East asia, SEA, South Asia and central Asia this is a fact. Only europe/west and LATAM are easier for blacks

How can you disagree with me here, the amount of black men and Arab women offspring in gulf nations is higher than in all of Asia. Sure latam and WEST/Europe are easier

Pretty much everything points to the exact opposite. MENAs don't seem to like mixing or living with blacks.
"Clean your plate if it is touched by a dog, but break it if it's touched by a Khadem.″

Pretty much everything points to the exact opposite. MENAs don't seem to like mixing or living with blacks.
Well it happens enough for it to be in their gene pool so it is what it is keep using slaves as an example you dumb GAYREEK ottoman slave

Well it happens enough for it to be in their gene pool so it is what it is keep using slaves as an example you dumb GAYREEK

Most of the SSA admixture in MENAs is female mediated through slavery or earlier Taforalt populations. Even if we were to talk about slaves - whiter slaves such as Circassians or Slavs were far more prestigious and socially acceptable than their black counterparts, often fetching a price that could be more than 10x higher. Just see the Mamluk sultans, the Janissaries, the Georgian Mamluks in Iraq, and the devshirme system in Ottoman Rumelia.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

How can you disagree with me here, the amount of black men and Arab women offspring in gulf nations is higher than in all of Asia. Sure latam and WAEST/Europe are easier

Well it happens enough for it to be in their gene pool so it is what it is keep using slaves as an example you dumb GAYREEK ottoman slave
yeah but most of that admixture came from female slaves, arabs are notoriously racist and anti-black, yeah MENA women living in the west seem to like black dudes, but the ones in their native countries dont.

yeah but most of that admixture came from female slaves, arabs are notoriously racist and anti-black, yeah MENA women living in the west seem to like black dudes, but the ones in their native countries dont.
JFL I said PATERNAL MALE for a reason because it’s on their MALE SIDE AS WELL, my arab friends (all Gulf) who did dna tests found out they have black male Ancestry NOT FEMALE. The ones in their native country May not but neither do Asians (whole continent not just gooks) as a whole, infact nobody likes black people even niggers. however the fact that there’s more black men married to MENAS in gulf nations than throughout all of Asia proves me right and Arab PATERNAL genetics don’t lie

JFL I said PATERNAL MALE for a reason because it’s on their MALE SIDE AS WELL, my arab friends (all Gulf) who did dna tests found out they have black male Ancestry NOT FEMALE. The ones in their native country May not but neither do Asians (whole continent not just gooks) as a whole, infact nobody likes black people even niggers. however the fact that there’s more black men married to MENAS in gulf nations than throughout all of Asia proves me right and Arab PATERNAL genetics don’t lie

41431 2008 Article BF5201934 Fig2 HTML
Pone0041252g001

Why are you lying?

View attachment 2207188View attachment 2207189

Why are you lying?
Then why is it all my Arab buddies have black male paternal ancestry make it make sense you retard, why would anybody lie I doubt you even met an Arab before I live in an area full of them I know what I’m talking about you don’t GAYREEK boy keep crying

the high frequency of E haplogroup proves my point dumbass look how high it is in gulf Arabs and North Africans clearly their women for BLACKED, which makes sense as ETHIOPIANS used to rule the gulf Red Sea

Then why is it all my Arab buddies have black male paternal ancestry make it make sense you retard, why would anybody lie I doubt you even met an Arab before I live in an area full of them I know what I’m talking about you don’t GAYREEK boy keep crying

the high frequency of E haplogroup proves my point dumbass look how high it is in gulf Arabs and North Africans clearly their women for BLACKED, which makes sense as ETHIOPIANS used to rule the gulf Red Sea
J7sndz76drq81 1

The branch of the E haplogroup carried by North Africans diverged from sub-Saharan Africa thousands and thousands of years ago.

View attachment 2207336

The branch of the E haplogroup carried by North Africans diverged from sub-Saharan Africa thousands and thousands of years ago.
No it did not as it comes from the horn NICE TRY LITTLE MAN, but it all branches from the BBC all of it, even if the mongrel dogs in the north are muttified and it mutated more the fact is it’s Orgins are within the BBC Cushitic and negroid populations little GREEK BYZANTINE

No it did not as it comes from the horn NICE TRY LITTLE MAN, but it all branches from the BBC all of it, even if the mongrel dogs in the north are muttified and it mutated more the fact is it’s Orgins are within the BBC Cushitic and negroid populations little GREEK BYZANTINE

"Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages."

There's a reason E1b1b doesn't show up in non-admixed Africans.

That was literally the first black they got to do well in the west on Tinder experiments after years. Not to mention the fact that actual statistics still show they don't do great in general on dating apps or dating in general. I also think you underestimate the pretty huge level of stigma towards dating blacks in eastern Europe that isn't as present in the west.
Do you just hate black people

"Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages."

There's a reason E1b1b doesn't show up in non-admixed Africans.
So what your saying is… it’s a black haplogrpup that only exists in Arabs and North Africans due to Cushitic Africans raping and breeding with Arabs which included spreading their afro asiatic language family, which is what I already said…

So what your saying is… it’s a black haplogrpup that only exists in Arabs and North Africans due to Cushitic Africans raping and breeding with Arabs which included spreading their afro asiatic language family, which is what I already said…

It's a out-of-Africa haplogroup carried by basal Eurasian migrants outside of Africa. It wasn't carried by Cushitic Africans because Cushitic peoples didn't exist. I'm not sure why it's so hard for you to understand this lmao.

""Present-day North Africans share a majority of their ancestry with present-day Near Easterners, but not with sub-Saharan Africans. To investigate this conundrum, Van de Loosdrecht et al. sequenced high-quality DNA obtained from bone samples of seven individuals from Taforalt in eastern Morocco dating from the Later Stone Age, about 15,000 years ago. The Taforalt individuals were found to be most closely related to populations from the Near East (Natufians) (63.5%), with a third of their ancestry from sub-Saharan Africa (36.5%). No evidence was found for introgression with western Europeans, despite attribution to the Iberomaurusian culture. None of the present-day or ancient Holocene African groups are a good proxy for the sub-Saharan genetic component."

• +1
It's a out-of-Africa haplogroup carried by basal Eurasian migrants outside of Africa. It wasn't carried by Cushitic Africans because Cushitic peoples didn't exist. I'm not sure why it's so hard for you to understand this lmao.

""Present-day North Africans share a majority of their ancestry with present-day Near Easterners, but not with sub-Saharan Africans. To investigate this conundrum, Van de Loosdrecht et al. sequenced high-quality DNA obtained from bone samples of seven individuals from Taforalt in eastern Morocco dating from the Later Stone Age, about 15,000 years ago. The Taforalt individuals were found to be most closely related to populations from the Near East (Natufians) (63.5%), with a third of their ancestry from sub-Saharan Africa (36.5%). No evidence was found for introgression with western Europeans, despite attribution to the Iberomaurusian culture. None of the present-day or ancient Holocene African groups are a good proxy for the sub-Saharan genetic component."
As a horn of african im curious, what is the genetic composition of people in that region, i saw a study stating the their was an ancient back migration into the horn, i also know that E1B1B is most concentrated in that region too

As a horn of african im curious, what is the genetic composition of people in that region, i saw a study stating the their was an ancient back migration into the horn, i also know that E1B1B is most concentrated in that region too
7001F5BD 3357 4172 9637 15F5DC2A58E1

Here's a helpful chart. There were several back-to-Africa migration events to the Horn that took place over the course of several thousand years that brought Afroasiatic languages such as the Cushitic and Ethiosemitic languages to the Horn.

• +1
To add, the African component in the vast majority of Horn Africans is Dinka-like ancestry (though not directly descended, as the source population has long been bred out of existence) with Ethiopians and Somalis also possessing Mota-like ancestry as well.

ADMIXTURE analyses revealed a major (40%–50%) contribution to the Ethiopian Semitic-Cushitic genomes that is similar to that of non-African populations. Our estimates of genetic similarity between this component and extant non-African populations suggest that the source was more likely the Levant than the Arabian Peninsula. We estimate that this admixture event took place approximately 3 kya. The more recent admixture dates for the Oromo and Afar can be explained by the effect of a subsequent Islamic expansion that particularly impacted these groups, as well as the North Africans.Levant people may have arrived in Ethiopia via land or sea subsequently, leaving a similar signature also in modern Egyptians, or the similarity between Ethiopians and Egyptians may be a consequence of independent genetic relationships. This putative migration from the Levant to Ethiopia, which is also supported by linguistic evidence, may have carried the derived western Eurasian allele of SLC24A5, which is associated with light skin pigmentation. Although potentially disadvantageous due to the high intensity of UV radiation in the area, the SLC24A5allele has maintained a substantial frequency in the Semitic-Cushitic populations, perhaps driven by social factors including sexual selection. The “African” component of the Ethiopian genomes may also result in part from recent migrations into Ethiopia from other parts of Africa, a possibility that we have not examined here.

• +1
To add, the African component in the vast majority of Horn Africans is Dinka-like ancestry (though not directly descended, as the source population has long been bred out of existence) with Ethiopians and Somalis also possessing Mota-like ancestry as well.
Can you please source some the information, i need proof that the afro-asiatic language was brought into the horn, furthermore the example you provided are the Ethiopian jews who are already known to be admixed, but their admixture is fairly recent, at least within the context/timeframes we are referencing. Non jewish ethiopians and somalis being 37-50% eurasian is insane to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Can you please source some the information, i need proof that the afro-asiatic language was brought into the horn, furthermore the example you provided are the Ethiopian jews who are already known to be admixed, but their admixture is fairly recent, at least within the context/timeframes we are referencing. Non jewish ethiopians and somalis being 37-50% eurasian is insane to me.
The Ethiopian Jews aren't actually admixed with Jews, if that's what you're trying to say. They're actually relatively recent Agaw converts within the last thousand years. They have no greater relation to Jews than the surrounding Amhara or Tigray populaces.

"The evolution of languages provides a unique opportunity to study human population history. The origin of Semitic and the nature of dispersals by Semitic-speaking populations are of great importance to our understanding of the ancient history of the Middle East and Horn of Africa. Semitic populations are associated with the oldest written languages and urban civilizations in the region, which gave rise to some of the world's first major religious and literary traditions. In this study, we employ Bayesian computational phylogenetic techniques recently developed in evolutionary biology to analyse Semitic lexical data by modelling language evolution and explicitly testing alternative hypotheses of Semitic history. We implement a relaxed linguistic clock to date language divergences and use epigraphic evidence for the sampling dates of extinct Semitic languages to calibrate the rate of language evolution. Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago."

Additionally, Militarev identified a Cushitic substratum in Modern South Arabian, which he proposes is evidence that Cushitic speakers originally inhabited the Arabian Peninsula alongside Semitic speakers (Militarev 1984, 18-19; cf. also Belova 2003). According to Václav Blažek, this suggests that Semites assimilated their original Cushitic neighbours to the south who did not later emigrate to the Horn of Africa. He argues that the Levant would thus have been the Proto-Afro-Asiatic Urheimat, from where the various branches of the Afro-Asiatic family subsequently dispersed. To further support this, Blažek cites analysis of rock art in Central Arabia by Anati (1968, 180-84), which notes a connection between the shield-carrying "oval-headed" people depicted on the cave paintings and the Arabian Cushites from the Old Testament, who were similarly described as carrying specific shields

Main qimg 319dbe2429a2e955077353e0bbc24b36 lq

Ezgifcom webp to png

I've attached an image of a Natufian man, which afaik formed the bulk of the Eurasian contribution to Horn Africans above. For a bonus I've also attached a picture of a Mesolithic Iranian woman.

• +1
The Ethiopian Jews aren't actually admixed with Jews, if that's what you're trying to say. They're actually relatively recent Agaw converts within the last thousand years. They have no greater relation to Jews than the surrounding Amhara or Tigray populaces.

View attachment 2207378
View attachment 2207380

I've attached an image of a Natufian man, which afaik formed the bulk of the Eurasian contribution to Horn Africans above. For a bonus I've also attached a picture of a Mesolithic Iranian woman.

View attachment 2207378
View attachment 2207380

The study you produced in regard to the afro-asiatic language is in reference to the semetic divergence, semetic is part of the afro-asiatic lingustic family tree, it appears scholars used to be believe it orginated in the horne of africa

"Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago"
But i wanted evidence for your claim that the afro-asatic language originated in the near east, seeing that is against the current academic consensus which puts its orgins in the horn of Africa/Sudan.

"This extensive, well-grounded linguistic research places the Afroasiatic homeland in the southeastern Sahara or adjacent Horn of Africa..." (Ehret et al., 2004(Ehret et al., , p. 1680. Roughly speaking, this argument is about the whether the right-hand (Diamond and Bellwood, 2003) or left-hand side (Ehret et al., 2004) of Fig. 3 is the more likely dispersion scenario. ..."
"An African origin has broad scholarly support,[62] and is favored by most linguists on the basis of the linguistic data.[87] Most scholars place the homeland of Afroasiatic near the center of its current distribution,[8] "in the southeastern Sahara or adjacent Horn of Africa."[88] The African languages of Afroasiatic are not more closely related to each other than they are to Semitic, as one would expect if only Semitic had remained in an Asian AA homeland while all other branches had spread from there.[89] Likewise, all Semitic languages are fairly similar to each other, whereas the African branches of Afroasiatic are very diverse; this suggests the rapid spread of Semitic out of Africa.[62] Proponents of an African origin of Afroasiatic assume the proto-language to have been spoken by pre-Neolithic African hunter-gatherers,[84] arguing that there is no evidence of words in Proto-Afroasiatic related to agriculture or animal husbandry.[88] Christopher Ehret, O. Y. Keita, and Paul Newman also argue that archaeology does not indicate a spread of migrating farmers into Africa, but rather a gradual incorporation of animal husbandry into indigenous foraging cultures.[90]"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
The study you produced in regard to the afro-asiatic language is in reference to the semetic divergence, semetic is part of the afro-asiatic lingustic family tree, it appears scholars used to be believe it orginated in the horne of africa

"Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago"
But i wanted evidence for your claim that the afro-asatic language originated in the near east, seeing that is against the current academic consensus which puts its orgins in the horn of Africa/Sudan.

"This extensive, well-grounded linguistic research places the Afroasiatic homeland in the southeastern Sahara or adjacent Horn of Africa..." (Ehret et al., 2004(Ehret et al., , p. 1680. Roughly speaking, this argument is about the whether the right-hand (Diamond and Bellwood, 2003) or left-hand side (Ehret et al., 2004) of Fig. 3 is the more likely dispersion scenario. ..."
"An African origin has broad scholarly support,[62] and is favored by most linguists on the basis of the linguistic data.[87] Most scholars place the homeland of Afroasiatic near the center of its current distribution,[8] "in the southeastern Sahara or adjacent Horn of Africa."[88] The African languages of Afroasiatic are not more closely related to each other than they are to Semitic, as one would expect if only Semitic had remained in an Asian AA homeland while all other branches had spread from there.[89] Likewise, all Semitic languages are fairly similar to each other, whereas the African branches of Afroasiatic are very diverse; this suggests the rapid spread of Semitic out of Africa.[62] Proponents of an African origin of Afroasiatic assume the proto-language to have been spoken by pre-Neolithic African hunter-gatherers,[84] arguing that there is no evidence of words in Proto-Afroasiatic related to agriculture or animal husbandry.[88] Christopher Ehret, O. Y. Keita, and Paul Newman also argue that archaeology does not indicate a spread of migrating farmers into Africa, but rather a gradual incorporation of animal husbandry into indigenous foraging cultures.[90]"

This source in particular deals with evidence opposed to evidence of the proto-Afroasiatic urheimat lying in Africa instead of the Levant. I'll concede though on the larger point as I'm not that versed on the linguistic history of the Afroasiatic languages and it's not relevant to my point.

• +1
Reactions: Waitingtodie

This source in particular deals with evidence opposed to evidence of the proto-Afroasiatic urheimat lying in Africa instead of the Levant. I'll concede though on the larger point as I'm not that versed on the linguistic history of the Afroasiatic languages and it's not relevant to my point.
All good, but the evidence your purporting is only believed by a minority of linguists, the general consensus is that it came from the horn of africa, they came to this conclusion through systematic linguistic data analysis over the course of 30 years. Of course nobody knows with 100% certainty and evidence may come out in the future refuting that position, but generally there is a strong ideological undertone that comes with the claim that the language family originated in the levant

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 29710
All good, but the evidence your purporting is only believed by a minority of linguists, the general consensus is that it came from the horn of africa, they came to this conclusion through systematic linguistic data analysis over the course of 30 years. Of course nobody knows with 100% certainty and evidence may come out in the future refuting that position, but generally there is a strong ideological undertone that comes with the claim that the language family originated in the levant

Yeah I concede on that. Genetically though, the Eurasian admixture in Cushites is afaik closest to Levantine populations. That I'm much surer on.

• +1
Reactions: Waitingtodie

They have ancestry related to Cushitic populations, when retarded Americans say “ssa” they mean Bantus and west Africans cos they are dumb cunts but the E haplo is a black one and the lanaguge family is from the horn and spread to Middle East and NAFRIland

Accept this gayreek

It came from the horn and the E haplogroup that most blacks today have is also most prevalent in africa meaning the NAFRIS got their paternal line from BLACK MEN slaying their Arab women ancestors to create Berbers

It came from the horn and the E haplogroup that most blacks today have is also most prevalent in africa meaning the NAFRIS got their paternal line from BLACK MEN slaying their Arab women ancestors to create Berbers

J7sndz76drq81 1

This isn't that hard to understand. What you are saying literally didn't happen, jfl.

• +1
They have ancestry related to Cushitic populations, when retarded Americans say “ssa” they mean Bantus and west Africans cos they are dumb cunts but the E haplo is a black one and the lanaguge family is from the horn and spread to Middle East and NAFRIland

Accept this gayreek

Cushitic populations are admixed Eurasian-SSAs that have the majority of their Eurasian paternal heritage on the male side and their SSA heritage on the female side. More importantly, they literally didn't exist when the aforementioned haplogroup came to North Africa. Cushitics are a product of the last 10,000 years, this haplogroup is 20,000+ years old. It was brought by basal Eurasian migrants to North Africa.

• +1
Cushitic populations are admixed Eurasian-SSAs that have the majority of their Eurasian paternal heritage on the male side and their SSA heritage on the female side. More importantly, they literally didn't exist when the aforementioned haplogroup came to North Africa. Cushitics are a product of the last 10,000 years, this haplogroup is 20,000+ years old. It was brought by basal Eurasian migrants to North Africa.
can you please provide the sources for this

You've never even been to EE and claim that black SMV is the highest there. Where's your logic?

can you please provide the sources for this

"Overall, whole-genome sequences of all the Ethiopian populations appear closer to ancient broadly West Asian populations such as: Minoans, Natufian, Levant Neolithic and Anatolian Neolithic."

This source above shows that the vast majority of Cushitic/Nubian populations in Sudan have African mtDNA somewhere in the 90+% range and a similarly very high proportion of west Eurasian paternal haplogroups.

This study finds the predominant haplogroup in Eurasian admixed populaces in central Sudan to be J1 in excess of 70% of the population.

Tofanelli 2009 take a stronger position of rejecting any strong correlation between the Arab expansion and either the YCAII=22-22 STR-defined sub-cluster as discussed by Semino 2004 or the smaller "Galilee modal haplotype" as discussed by (Nebel 2002). They also estimate that the Cohen modal haplotype must be older than 4500 years old, and maybe as much as 8600 years old - well before the supposed origin of the Cohanim. Only the "Palestinian & Israeli Arab" modal had a strong correlation to an ethnic group, but it was also rare. In conclusion, the authors were negative about the usefulness of STR defined modals for any "forensic or genealogical purposes" because "they were found across ethnic groups with different cultural or geographic affiliation".

Last edited:
  • +1
Black men are no1 pick for black women anywhere in the world. They don't need to go to Africa for that.
but incel black men have more of a chance in africa because standards are lower

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel