Countries were Black Men have the highest vs lowest SMV (Black Geo-Maxer Guide)

Waitingtodie

Waitingtodie

Iron
A black Dudes SMV unlike a white guy is heavily reliant upon location, here are the regions to maximize your SMV as a black dude, and furthermore regions to completely fucking avoid, your success as a black man is inversely correlated with the success of white dudes, the more success they have in a particular region, the worse that place is for you, its a sign to avoid it.

Best Locations for black men
BEST 1. Northern/Eastern Europe/South Eastern Europe), these countries are made of up scandavania (Finland,Sweden, Denmark, Norway) Poland, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Lithunina, Belarus, Germany, Austria, Romania,Hungary, The Balkans etc...), Australia and Newzealand are also prime destinations for black men.

2. (Western Europe/Canada/Southern Europe) These countries are made up of the U.K, the Netherlands, Canada obviously, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, France.

Worst Locations for Black men

( AVOID THESE PLACES, WHITE WORSHIP CENTRAL)
The following regions are white male havens, and what you will find is there is a inverse correlation between white worship and black male dating success, the more a country worships white men, the worse your not only your dating exprience will be, but your quality of life.

1. East/South East Asia) Never step foot there, these countries worship whites like deities, it does not matter how good looking you are as a black dude, a subpar white LTN can mog you to death and back there. Your dating experience will be horrendous, and you will likely deal with systematic racism and colourism in those regions.

2. (South America) Although not as bad as Asia, this region has a long history of white colonial rule, again this is another white male haven, the quality of women available to you will be for worse, furthermore that status of blacks in these regions is terrible, just by virtue of being black you are at the bottom of the totem pole no matter how good looking and or successful, avoid.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Ryan, mewcoper and 5 others

"Blacks have high SMV in Eastern Europe"

:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, aspiringexcel, lightskinbengali and 19 others

"Blacks have high SMV in Eastern Europe"

:feelskek:

Yeah their is a higher chance you will get stabbed by some drunk gobnik slav, but your actually SMV over their with the women is pretty high, especially if your good looking and from the west, trust me i know this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 14392, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah their is a higher chance you will get stabbed by some drunk gobnik slav, but your actually SMV over their with the women is pretty high, especially if your good looking and from the west, trust me i know this

I really doubt that black men have high SMV in regions of the world where they literally get kidnapped and lynched at random. That smells like delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
Have you been their

A black Dudes SMV unlike a white guy is heavily reliant upon location, here are the regions to maximize your SMV as a black dude, and furthermore regions to completely fucking avoid, your success as a black man is inversely correlated with the success of white dudes, the more success they have in a particular region, the worse that place is for you, its a sign to avoid it.

Best Locations for black men
BEST 1. Northern/Eastern Europe/South Eastern Europe), these countries are made of up scandavania (Finland,Sweden, Denmark, Norway) Poland, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Lithunina, Belarus, Germany, Austria, Romania,Hungary, The Balkans etc...), Australia and Newzealand are also prime destinations for black men.

2. (Western Europe/Canada/Southern Europe) These countries are made up of the U.K, the Netherlands, Canada obviously, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, France.

Worst Locations for Black men

( AVOID THESE PLACES, WHITE WORSHIP CENTRAL)
The following regions are white male havens, and what you will find is there is a inverse correlation between white worship and black male dating success, the more a country worships white men, the worse your not only your dating exprience will be, but your quality of life.

1. East/South East Asia) Never step foot there, these countries worship whites like deities, it does not matter how good looking you are as a black dude, a subpar white LTN can mog you to death and back there. Your dating experience will be horrendous, and you will likely deal with systematic racism and colourism in those regions.

2. (South America) Although not as bad as Asia, this region has a long history of white colonial rule, again this is another white male haven, the quality of women available to you will be for worse, furthermore that status of blacks in these regions is terrible, just by virtue of being black you are at the bottom of the totem pole no matter how good looking and or successful, avoid.
wdym?, the first thing that latinas do nowadays when they arrive to the us is sucking every black cock that they see

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I really doubt that black men have high SMV in regions of the world where they literally get kidnapped and lynched at random. That smells like delusion.
the dude in the video was supposedly a pedophile from south africa, and yes they do, among the women, a good looking black dude in eastern europe would slay more per capita in that region then anywhere else in the world

I'm from Poland. Black smv is low there, you won't have any chances with majority of women. THAT BEING SAID. Black men are rare in Poland so you will have it very easy with the women that are actually into black men.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead, Rumpelshitskin and 2 others
Have you been their
There have been plenty of accounts of black dudes who have, their used to be a ltn borderline incel looking black dude from NYC, who moved to russia, he had a shitty youtube channel with 10k subs, he used to record his adventures in russia, this guy was getting with literal stacys, women way out of his league

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soontobechadlite, Rumpelshitskin, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
the dude in the video was supposedly a pedophile from south africa, and yes they do, among the women, a good looking black dude in eastern europe would slay more per capita in that region then anywhere else in the world
Delulu. Italians, Spaniards, Turks, Arabs and latinos have extremely high smv in eastern europe. black men have maybe not the lowest, but close to that.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, mewcoper and AscensionMan98
I'm from Poland. Black smv is low there, you won't have any chances with majority of women. THAT BEING SAID. Black men are rare in Poland so you will have it very easy with the women that are actually into black men.
The Blacks their are straight from Africa, pure bantu looking dudes who often go their to study and or poverty max on the streets, i mean western born black dudes from the United States or UK, they will kill it their, their was a tinder experiment done with broderick hunter in poland, he got thousands of matches

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Blacks their are straight from Africa, pure bantu looking dudes who often go their to study and or poverty max on the streets, i mean western born black dudes from the United States or UK, they will kill it their, their was a tinder experiment done with broderick hunter in poland, he got thousands of matches

About that...

Delulu. Italians, Spaniards, Turks, Arabs and latinos have extremely high smv in eastern europe. black men have maybe not the lowest, but close to that.
Yeah but when we talk about "blacks" we are talking about two completley different populations, the blacks in poland you are refering to are poverty maxed africans, and or students straight from Africa,

About that...
Dude, his account was shadow banned because he kept cat fishing as male models, someone else did a expriment with him, he did really well there. Plus this same dude recentley did a new experiment in canada with a black male model using a different dating app, he got over 100+ matches likes and matches in 2 hours

Yeah but when we talk about "blacks" we are talking about two completley different populations, the blacks in poland you are refering to are poverty maxed africans, and or students straight from Africa,

Dude, his account was shadow banned because he kept cat fishing as male models, someone else did a expriment with him, he did really well there. Plus this same dude recentley did a new experiment in canada with a black male model using a different dating app, he got over 100+ matches likes and matches in 2 hours

That was literally the first black they got to do well in the west on Tinder experiments after years. Not to mention the fact that actual statistics still show they don't do great in general on dating apps or dating in general. I also think you underestimate the pretty huge level of stigma towards dating blacks in eastern Europe that isn't as present in the west.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
That was literally the first black they got to do well in the west on Tinder experiments after years. Not to mention the fact that actual statistics still show they don't do great in general on dating apps or dating in general. I also think you underestimate the pretty huge level of stigma towards dating blacks in eastern Europe that isn't as present in the west.
Lol keep coping buddy

This is delusion lmao

Just check where black guys actually geomaxx and you will see

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ManletBlackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

All I'm saying it's INSANE that you put Eastern Europe and especially SE Europe as the best location for black men over France, UK and Germany. It's literally crazy.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and khvirgin
Lol keep coping buddy
Original 1
Main qimg 504068cc8d41385caa2337c1b6b90fea pjlq
R1b map
Nope
Cons

I wouldn't say I'm the one coping tbh. I'm not the one arguing with actual established statistics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Decade old study, retarded haplogroup shit and marriage statistics (lol)

Meanwhile girls are riding black dick in college and dating apps
You're coping hard. Black men have a very strong niche appeal while the rest of women want nothing to do with them.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Michael Myers, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Decade old study, retarded haplogroup shit and marriage statistics (lol)

Meanwhile girls are riding black dick in college and dating apps

You still haven't found a single statistic to refute any points made lmao. Haplogroups also prove that JBW didn't just occur in the present, but has been occurring all throughout human history. Cope harder.

You're coping hard. Black men have a very strong niche appeal while the rest of women want nothing to do with them.
“niche, rest of women want nothing to do with them”

IMG 2016

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I'd stick to North America, South America, or West Africa if I were to geomaxx

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bug_eye_blackcel

Last edited:
A thugmaxxed black guy like this one will have 5% of women throw themselves at him and the other 95% trying to run away. The dating statistics are real.

Attachments

• fe8a8d4e9119138e88f230cc6484d62f.jpg
    fe8a8d4e9119138e88f230cc6484d62f.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and AscensionMan98
Dating apps are experiments lmao. You said blacks are falioed hard, why did he do good then?

The same reason that there are curry or rice slayers out there. There are infinitely more experiments of whites getting a shitton of likes on dating apps than there are of blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali

Last edited:
The same reason that there are curry or rice slayers out there. There are infinitely more experiments of whites getting a shitton of likes on dating apps than there are of blacks.
He got Maher tier results on hinge. Shouldn’t happen if blacks are falioed hard.

I do not deny JBW and white male advantage amongst women, white guys are the most preferred by foids. But it is also important to consider how old alot of those studies are, the populations sampled are often older, they are over decade old and used apps that prioritize beta buxing/long term relationships for 30+ people i.e okcupid. Plus there have been plenty of tinder experiments before and after that show black dudes doing very well in certain regions of the world, those that i mentioned specifically. Plus when i say "Black" i do not mean pure negro, but admixed blacks with a watered down pheno, think michael b jordan, Rome flynn, Rob evans etc... A decent looking black dude who does not look full bantu, (hink francis ngannou former ufc champ) will have a elevated SMV in Europe, specifically Northern and Eastern Europe, i know this bro, my intuition with these things does not fail me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, AscensionMan98 and khvirgin
bet bet thank you for this i plan to geomaxx after i get my career started blessings to you

All I'm saying it's INSANE that you put Eastern Europe and especially SE Europe as the best location for black men over France, UK and Germany. It's literally crazy.
It is though, again women view black dudes very differently depending on their phenotype, when i say "Black" i mean rome flynn, michael b jordan, shermar moore, or a brodrick hunter etc... im not speaking of a straight of the boat nigerian, those dudes do bad no matter the location mainly due to phenotype alone

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Last edited:
I do not deny JBW and white male advantage amongst women, white guys are the most preferred by foids. But it is also important to consider how old alot of those studies are, the populations sampled are often older, they are over decade old and used apps that prioritize beta buxing/long term relationships for 30+ people i.e okcupid. Plus there have been plenty of tinder experiments before and after that show black dudes doing very well in certain regions of the world, those that i mentioned specifically. Plus when i say "Black" i do not mean pure negro, but admixed blacks with a watered down pheno, think michael b jordan, Rome flynn, Rob evans etc... A decent looking black dude who does not look full bantu, (hink francis ngannou former ufc champ) will have a elevated SMV in Europe, specifically Northern and Eastern Europe, i know this bro, my intuition with these things does not fail me
you guys are hilarious
Talking about some dude experiment in LA or rome flynn in a thread about geomaxxing lmao

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
bet bet thank you for this i plan to geomaxx after i get my career started blessings to you
Awesome bro. Dont listen to detractors here, i am 100% certain of this list, i can bet my life on it

Black is a death sentence in most of Latin America

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 29155, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
you guys are hilarious
Talking about some dude experiment in LA or rome flynn in a thread about geomaxxing lmao
bro im talking about a phenotype, not rome flynn specifically, im just using his phenotype as a proxy, seeing their are alot of people considered "black" in the west with varying phenotypes, their results will be very different depending on it

Has nothing to do with what I said. You said blacks are taxed hard. Why did he do good then?

The same reason that there are curry or rice slayers out there. There are still infinitely more experiments of whites getting a shitton of likes on dating apps than there are of blacks.

It is though, again women view black dudes very differently depending on their phenotype, when i say "Black" i mean rome flynn, michael b jordan, shermar moore, or a brodrick hunter etc... im not speaking of a straight of the boat nigerian, those dudes do bad no matter the location mainly due to phenotype alone
If you look like that you can go to Mars and slay. I'm talking about average/above average looking black men, not top 1%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710

Just be PSLGod theory. (JBP)

bro im talking about a phenotype, not rome flynn specifically, im just using his phenotype as a proxy, seeing their are alot of people considered "black" in the west with varying phenotypes, their results will be very different depending on it
Why would a black man have more smv in ee than whatever place he comes from?

We are talking about a dead average black man of any pheno you like

The actual prime geomaxxing location for black men is probably the Horn of Africa or just sub-Saharan Africa in general btw.

• +1
The actual prime geomaxxing location for black men is probably the Horn of Africa or just sub-Saharan Africa in general btw.
Black men are no1 pick for black women anywhere in the world. They don't need to go to Africa for that.

• +1
If you look like that you can go to Mars and slay. I'm talking about average/above average looking black men, not top 1%.
Im just using their phenotype as a example. Their success, and the success of a dude with a similar pheno will fluctuate depending on the region of the world, a decent looking above average black dudes SMV is elevated in those regions, tinder experiments have proven this. A dude of that pheno will due terrible in a place like chicago, but will get literally 1000s of matches in the regions i mentioned

Awesome bro. Dont listen to detractors here, i am 100% certain of this list, i can bet my life on it
yeah you really blessed with the info. I've been trying to research myself for a while but its very hard with bluepilled redditors and vauge info

Italy and France I wouldn't be too sure of though... i'm not considering france even though it is a beautiful country, but italy seems super nice. although there are many stories of bias attitude or racism amongst the older generation there... and the traditional parts

what are your thoughts on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back