Countries were Black Men have the highest vs lowest SMV (Black Geo-Maxer Guide)

Collectively black guys have negative SMV in all part of the world except from Africa, the West Indies and the West.

Too many stigmas attached to us to be slaying on the same level as normie white dudes.

However on an individual level, if you're tyronelite or tyrone you can slay anywhere in the word especially with that BBC exotic halo. Many girls in foreign countries that never tried a black guy and would like to try one at least once in their lives for a quick smash.

There are so many white/asian/arab girls that I've smashed abroad that would never have given me the time of day in their homecountry because of what people would think if they saw them with a black guy.

• +1
Reactions: Waitingtodie
I went to northern Europe (I'm a light skinned black guy) and it was way easier meeting women than in the US. Literally just stood in a crowd at a concert and I was approached by 4 different women in Amsterdam

• +1
Reactions: Waitingtodie
There are so many white/asian/arab girls that I've smashed abroad that would never have given me the time of day in their homecountry because of what people would think if they saw them with a black guy.
In the west, then?

I went to northern Europe (I'm a light skinned black guy) and it was way easier meeting women than in the US. Literally just stood in a crowd at a concert and I was approached by 4 different women in Amsterdam
I’m a dark skin Normie and the same thing happened to me in Hamburg with some Danish foids.

The West is at the top for sure, Europe as a whole too. Latin America i will have to disagree hard their, the social status of black is in the negatives their, plus its a very white worshipping region, its most def more safe then eastern europe, ie you probably wont get killed for talking to the local women, but the quality available to you their is dogshit. North East asians, japanese Koreans, Chinese DO NOT like blacks at all, South east asia is also a terrible location, basically the entirety of the asian content is terrible for black dudes, those regions are white worship central, plus they HATE darker skin their
It's the biggest failo to not understand the difference between their and there btw. It's probably learned at about the age of 6-7 years old in the West so it looks like you either have a disability or didn't go to school. Either way it's a really low IQ look. It's actually pretty rare to see it even on forums.

Kinijakawaii

A black Dudes SMV unlike a white guy is heavily reliant upon location, here are the regions to maximize your SMV as a black dude, and furthermore regions to completely fucking avoid, your success as a black man is inversely correlated with the success of white dudes, the more success they have in a particular region, the worse that place is for you, its a sign to avoid it.

Best Locations for black men
BEST 1. Northern/Eastern Europe/South Eastern Europe), these countries are made of up scandavania (Finland,Sweden, Denmark, Norway) Poland, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Lithunina, Belarus, Germany, Austria, Romania,Hungary, The Balkans etc...), Australia and Newzealand are also prime destinations for black men.

2. (Western Europe/Canada/Southern Europe) These countries are made up of the U.K, the Netherlands, Canada obviously, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, France.

Worst Locations for Black men

( AVOID THESE PLACES, WHITE WORSHIP CENTRAL)
The following regions are white male havens, and what you will find is there is a inverse correlation between white worship and black male dating success, the more a country worships white men, the worse your not only your dating exprience will be, but your quality of life.

1. East/South East Asia) Never step foot there, these countries worship whites like deities, it does not matter how good looking you are as a black dude, a subpar white LTN can mog you to death and back there. Your dating experience will be horrendous, and you will likely deal with systematic racism and colourism in those regions.

2. (South America) Although not as bad as Asia, this region has a long history of white colonial rule, again this is another white male haven, the quality of women available to you will be for worse, furthermore that status of blacks in these regions is terrible, just by virtue of being black you are at the bottom of the totem pole no matter how good looking and or successful, avoid.
Why did you leave out the United States of America as one of the best places for black men to go to

A black Dudes SMV unlike a white guy is heavily reliant upon location, here are the regions to maximize your SMV as a black dude, and furthermore regions to completely fucking avoid, your success as a black man is inversely correlated with the success of white dudes, the more success they have in a particular region, the worse that place is for you, its a sign to avoid it.

Best Locations for black men
BEST 1. Northern/Eastern Europe/South Eastern Europe), these countries are made of up scandavania (Finland,Sweden, Denmark, Norway) Poland, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Lithunina, Belarus, Germany, Austria, Romania,Hungary, The Balkans etc...), Australia and Newzealand are also prime destinations for black men.

2. (Western Europe/Canada/Southern Europe) These countries are made up of the U.K, the Netherlands, Canada obviously, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, France.

Worst Locations for Black men

( AVOID THESE PLACES, WHITE WORSHIP CENTRAL)
The following regions are white male havens, and what you will find is there is a inverse correlation between white worship and black male dating success, the more a country worships white men, the worse your not only your dating exprience will be, but your quality of life.

1. East/South East Asia) Never step foot there, these countries worship whites like deities, it does not matter how good looking you are as a black dude, a subpar white LTN can mog you to death and back there. Your dating experience will be horrendous, and you will likely deal with systematic racism and colourism in those regions.

2. (South America) Although not as bad as Asia, this region has a long history of white colonial rule, again this is another white male haven, the quality of women available to you will be for worse, furthermore that status of blacks in these regions is terrible, just by virtue of being black you are at the bottom of the totem pole no matter how good looking and or successful, avoid.
UK is Northern Europe

I’m a dark skin Normie and the same thing happened to me in Hamburg with some Danish foids.
Brutal, america is cucked for blacks where their is supposedly a huge BBC halo

Why did you leave out the United States of America as one of the best places for black men to go to
Many black users state that places like Germany and Scandinavian countries are a lot better then america.

America is black chad only based on what I see.

But you might as well say that for latinos and mena's also.

If your not white your gonna struggle in america. Whites can be MTN and lean and still do better then a tyronelite .